PDA

View Full Version : PETA kills more than 95 percent of pets in its care

tailfins
02-25-2012, 03:23 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/24/documents-peta-kills-more-than-95-percent-of-pets-in-its-care/#ixzz1nP1mXYuv

hjmick
02-25-2012, 10:26 PM
Fuck PETA.

cadet
02-26-2012, 01:16 AM
Now, is this People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, PETA?

Or my group, the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals, PETA?

logroller
02-26-2012, 02:04 AM
Uhhuh...
There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.--mark twain

Missileman
02-26-2012, 08:45 AM
The US prison system could take a lesson from PETA in this regard.

Shadow
02-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Yep...just another fraudulent organization more interested in the money they rasie than their supposed "cause"...shocking...not. Maybe someone should fine them for killing animals in the back of vans and then dumping them in public dumpsters. That has to be some sort of public safety violation.

I take it these fruitloops have no clue what their "mission" is these days??

Jess
02-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Funny that we're supposed to love and respect animals enough to not eat them, treat them like our own children, etc. but they don't have enough respect for the animals to bury them, opting instead to throw the corpses in dumpsters?

Even though I grew up on a farm and animals died, if they were pets, they got buried. From hamsters to horses, we've buried them all.

Gunny
02-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Yep...just another fraudulent organization more interested in the money they rasie than their supposed "cause"...shocking...not. Maybe someone should fine them for killing animals in the back of vans and then dumping them in public dumpsters. That has to be some sort of public safety violation.

I take it these fruitloops have no clue what their "mission" is these days??

It appears to vary by state. I can't imagine it NOT being against local health codes though. In Southern Florida, they are MOST picky about where and how pets are disposed of because the water table is high, and the ground, within 6-12 inches of the sod is coral, and the climate is tropical.