PDA

View Full Version : More All About Me ConHog BS

ConHog
02-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Verbatim, junior. Want to try again? Or perhaps you have some investment in seeking out HitlerStix?

Find another thread. The adults are playing here.

Gunny you're getting your ass paddled in this thread. Be a man admit you're wrong and move on.

Gunny
02-25-2012, 11:52 PM
More flaming and deflecting from you?

Notice I'm not doing either. I'm addressing THE ISSUE. which is this Is Predator entrapment? It is NOT, that isn't a question. It's a statement of fact.

Legal terms have meanings and definitions, entrapment included, and Predator meets none of those.

I made my point clear. You want to be thread-banned for doing nothing more but wasting band-width in this thread? The fact is, you have posted NO facts. You've done nothing but try to attack me because I ain't taking your shit an that's just how you roll. Not like I don't have a few years' history with you. I know your game and don't think I haven't spelled it out for the rest of the staff.

You're so busy refusing to be wrong and trying to be right you don't understand how stupid you sound. Give your fragile little ego a rest, huh? At least Missileman has made a legit argument here.

You can't see the forest for the trees. You can't and haven't responded to my posts. All you do is stand on your pedestal and pontificate. Bully for you. I rate you right up ther with that hypocrite, Jimmy Swaggart.

ConHog
02-25-2012, 11:57 PM
I made my point clear. You want to be thread-banned for doing nothing more but wasting band-width in this thread? The fact is, you have posted NO facts. You've done nothing but try to attack me because I ain't taking your shit an that's just how you roll. Not like I don't have a few years' history with you. I know your game and don't think I haven't spelled it out for the rest of the staff.

You're so busy refusing to be wrong and trying to be right you don't understand how stupid you sound. Give your fragile little ego a rest, huh? At least Missileman has made a legit argument here.

You can't see the forest for the trees. You can't and haven't responded to my posts. All you do is stand on your pedestal and pontificate. Bully for you. I rate you right up ther with that hypocrite, Jimmy Swaggart.

Thread banned for schooling you? I posted the LEGAL definition of entrapment, you have posted your OPINION.

You know I've owned you , so you resort to threatening again. Ban me from the thread Gunny. Prove you know I've won.

Gunny
02-26-2012, 12:13 AM
Thread banned for schooling you? I posted the LEGAL definition of entrapment, you have posted your OPINION.

You know I've owned you , so you resort to threatening again. Ban me from the thread Gunny. Prove you know I've won.

You couldn't school me on your best day and my worst, chump.

Banning you from the thread doesn't prove you won. It proves you lost and can't contribute anything; which, you haven't. YOU have turned this into a personal thing, dipshit. I suggest you find someone you can handle to take on. Noir comes to mind. Otherwise, you have done nothing but attacke ME, not the topic nor anythign else in this thread.

I'll tell you this right now, punk ...

I'll be fucking damned if I let you divide a staff and a board the way you did at USMB. You might post a lot, but that's only worth so much. You're a crybaby and punk. You can't address an issue beyond the veneer. If you have to dig deeper, you start crying like a baby, playing victim, and accusing everyone of flaming.

You can straighten up and act like someone who has more self esteem than a minnow ... or your ass is gone. You forget, I've seen this game from you before.

"COnHog is cool so long as no one disagrees with him, and heaven forbid anyone tell him he's wrong. Then ConHog trolls that individual."

You claim to be such a "man". Try acting like one for once.

ConHog
02-26-2012, 02:04 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=34245

:laugh2::lol::laugh:

darin
02-26-2012, 08:14 AM
welcome to 7th grade folks.

Gunny
02-26-2012, 08:26 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=34245

:laugh2::lol::laugh:

You're a pussy. If not for your continual drama queen antics, the thread would STILL be open. Matter of fact, I MAY take the time to clean YOUR crybaby, broken record BS out of the thread and re-open it.

But let me straighten you punk little ass out now. You violated the rules by starting THIS thread, based on a closed thread -- a thread closed because your 3rd grade antics weren't worth dealing with. But thanks for making your intent obvious, numbnuts.

You could care less about the topic. You just want to continue the jr high school girl's locker room drama you carry around with you like Pigpen's cloud of dirt. Try putting on fresh pair of panties and acting like an adult.