PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Hawking visits sex club

jimnyc
02-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Hey, no point in denying anyone the chance to peek at naked women... But does this guys wiener even work? LOL Seems odd that he "arrives with an entourage of nurses and assistants" - and then some poor girl has to "dance" for him? I wonder how their conversation went. I'm trying hard not to pick on the guy, but a sex club or stripper joint doesn't seem like a place he's going to... Nevermind, I'm not even sure I want the answers.

He may spend his working days contemplating the deepest mysteries of the universe, despite having been robbed of almost all physical movement by the cruelties of motor neurone disease.

But it seems the world-famous British physicist Stephen Hawking also has an interest in more earthier matters.

Cambridge university today admitted the 70-year-old has visited a swingers’ sex club in California.

However, they denied claims that he was a regular.

The story emerged last week when a U.S. website reported that Professor Hawking dropped in at the Freedom Acres club in Devore, where he is said to have arrived with an entourage of nurses and assistants before paying for young, naked dancers to perform privately for him.

Radaronline claimed that Professor Hawking had visited the club in the past five years.

A source told the website: ‘I have seen Steven Hawking at the club more than a handful of times.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2106025/Stephen-Hawking-visits-California-swingers-sex-club.html?ITO=1490

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/24/article-2106025-0B1813B6000005DC-657_468x336.jpg

CSM
02-28-2012, 11:19 AM
I just have to ask:

Who cares?

jimnyc
02-28-2012, 11:23 AM
I just have to ask:

Who cares?

It's not as much that I care, cause I don't, it's just one of those things that leave you shaking your head in wonder. I find it more of a spectacle than I do "news", but also hilarious. I'm sure his money spends as well as anyone elses, but I'm also confident he probably creeped out a few of the ladies.

CSM
02-28-2012, 11:30 AM
It's not as much that I care, cause I don't, it's just one of those things that leave you shaking your head in wonder. I find it more of a spectacle than I do "news", but also hilarious. I'm sure his money spends as well as anyone elses, but I'm also confident he probably creeped out a few of the ladies.

To me, it just shows that the guy is still human. You can bet your last nickle though that somebody out there will try to draw conclusions on his technical expertise based on some moral basis. Just sayin.

jimnyc
02-28-2012, 11:34 AM
To me, it just shows that the guy is still human. You can bet your last nickle though that somebody out there will try to draw conclusions on his technical expertise based on some moral basis. Just sayin.

Yep, still human, whether drooling because the women are hot or because he can't help himself. I don't care about his morals or expertise.

CSM
02-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Yep, still human, whether drooling because the women are hot or because he can't help himself. I don't care about his morals or expertise.

I have the exact same problem (see bolded).

LuvRPgrl
02-28-2012, 11:49 AM

Im not sure why this even surprised you.
As for morals, OH MY GAWD, what morals would anybody, except a control freak Christian in name only, or any other so called religous person, say are being crossed.

as for creeping out the women, I doubt it, Im sure they often have to deal with much worse. Although I think its quite normal for men to go to such places, its also the place the lowest of the lowest would go.

Jess
02-29-2012, 09:12 AM

He's not dead yet was going to be my comment.

From what I've learned, until a man is stone cold in the grave, some things just ARE.

It's no wonder we love y'all so much.:cool:

Gunny
02-29-2012, 09:28 AM
He's not dead yet was going to be my comment.

From what I've learned, until a man is stone cold in the grave, some things just ARE.

It's no wonder we love y'all so much.:cool:

Love? Is THAT what they're calling it these days?:washmachine:

Jess
02-29-2012, 09:32 AM
Love? Is THAT what they're calling it these days?:washmachine:

GET OFF THE WASH MACHINE!

That's mommy's perch. :batteyes:

Gunny
02-29-2012, 10:04 AM
GET OFF THE WASH MACHINE!

That's mommy's perch. :batteyes:

Nah. I fixed it; albeit, temporarily so it doesn't vibrate as much.

Jess
02-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Nah. I fixed it; albeit, temporarily so it doesn't vibrate as much.

Whhyyyyyyyyyy?!? :facepalm99:

Gunny
02-29-2012, 10:12 AM

Because I can. :laugh:

Jess
02-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Because I can. :laugh:

Meanie! :slap:

You're not the boss of me anyway. :cool:

Mr. P
02-29-2012, 04:28 PM

Look you putz...It's NOT a wonder, hilarious or a spectacle, the guy is just researching the origin, attraction and forces of "The Black Hole"!! Damn.

jimnyc
02-29-2012, 04:35 PM
Look you putz...It's NOT a wonder, hilarious or a spectacle, the guy is just researching the origin, attraction and forces of "The Black Hole"!! Damn.

Racist!! :laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
02-29-2012, 07:09 PM
hmm, I heard he was researching RED DWARFS

Missileman
02-29-2012, 08:03 PM
You guys are all wrong...he was studying G-string theory.

Gunny
02-29-2012, 08:21 PM
You guys are all wrong...he was studying G-string theory.

Are you trying to actually have a sense of humor? I hope you didn't break anything.:laugh:

Missileman
02-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Are you trying to actually have a sense of humor? I hope you didn't break anything.:laugh:

Only some ice apparently.:laugh2:

Dilloduck
02-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Even a genius gets caught at it. I feel better now.

gabosaurus
02-29-2012, 10:30 PM
This thread makes me think of Gunny for some reason. :rolleyes:

SassyLady
03-01-2012, 03:13 AM

I though you had him trained better....perhaps he's jealous of the washing machine? :laugh:

Jess
03-01-2012, 12:02 PM
This thread makes me think of Gunny for some reason. :rolleyes:

Your comment makes me laugh cuz anyone who actually knows Gunny knows he's not like that at all. In fact, I can personally vouch for the fact that he is very able-bodied and capable. Let me also assure you that he doesn't need such a place. He has all he needs in that department within arms reach. :cool:

It almost concerns me that you appear to think about him so much but he DOES have that effect, so I understand. ;)

Jess
03-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I though you had him trained better....perhaps he's jealous of the washing machine? :laugh:

They can be TRAINED?!? Is there a book or something?:link: