PDA

View Full Version : Gay Marine's homecoming kiss

Pages : 1 [2]

jimnyc
03-07-2012, 08:01 PM
It is my responsibility as a human being to speak out against hate speech.

So you think "McChimpy" referring to Obama is hate speech? Did you speak out for 8 years while Bush was referred to as an animal?

logroller
03-07-2012, 08:01 PM
I will always speak out against the use of racial slurs, and all other. That's my responsibility. To educate about hate speech.

That's great, I support you doing so. But understand there are lots of ways to educate someone; and sometimes people just aren't willing to learn, at first or ever. There's an expression; one who is good with a hammer tends to see every problem as a nail.

jimnyc
03-07-2012, 08:03 PM
That's great, I support you doing so. But understand there are lots of ways to educate someone; and sometimes people just aren't willing to learn, at first or ever. There's an expression; one who is good with a hammer tends to see every problem as a nail.

Did you just call me a nail? :poke:

logroller
.... I also enjoy horror movies where people get their heads sawed off too,....
Ahhh, that's cute!:laugh2:

ConHog
He's into anal sex, isn't he? I thought he mentioned he was.

Jim's gay and trying to come to terms with it, of course he likes the anal.:lol:

jimnyc
03-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Ahhh, that's cute!:laugh2:

Ain't it? LOL Watch the entire "Saw" series, or Hostel I and II. Two thumbs up from me! :2up:

jimnyc
03-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Jim's gay and trying to come to terms with it, of course he likes the anal.:lol:

My ass hurts after sitting too long, no way I could ever handle being a queer.

ConHog
03-07-2012, 08:08 PM
My ass hurts after sitting too long, no way I could ever handle being a queer.

I personally don't know how a guy could look at some dude's hair ass and think "I want some of that"

gag

logroller
03-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Did you just call me a nail? :poke:

Figuratively speaking, it means she sees you as nail because she's familiar with nails--but you may not be, and likely aren't. Conceivably, you could be--just not necessarily..............perhaps a screw, or bolt, anything but a nail...figuratively, of course. [LR sneaks out of corner]:coffee:

logroller
03-07-2012, 08:11 PM
I personally don't know how a guy could look at some dude's hair ass and think "I want some of that"

gag

So your into guys with shaved asses? :laugh2:

jimnyc
03-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Figuratively speaking, it means she sees you as nail because she's familiar with nails--but you may not be, and likely aren't. Conceivably, you could be--just not necessarily..............perhaps a screw, or bolt, anything but a nail...figuratively, of course. [LR sneaks out of corner]:coffee:

If it's all the same to you, I would prefer "screw" over nail. But then you're implying that I should be looking up at her as the hammer - do you mean like she's a wooden like creature with a big fat metal head?

jimnyc
03-07-2012, 08:14 PM

gag

Dice thief! That was a hilarious skit.

So your into guys with shaved asses? :laugh2:

We don't judge here. If we do, were gonna hear it from Wing Nut who is here to educate us on such things.

logroller
03-07-2012, 08:17 PM
If it's all the same to you, I would prefer "screw" over nail. But then you're implying that I should be looking up at her as the hammer - do you mean like she's a wooden like creature with a big fat metal head?
Now you just sound ignorant. Some hammers have small head made of rubber or bronze; or handles of steel or even titanium-- titanium is supposedly the best hammer material. I just can't stand it when people slur tools in that manner. :slap:

ConHog
03-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Now you just sound ignorant. Some hammers have small head made of rubber or bronze; or handles of steel or even titanium-- titanium is supposedly the best hammer material. I just can't stand it when people slur tools in that manner. :slap:

My understanding is that Jim knows all about small peens. :coffee:

logroller
03-07-2012, 08:51 PM
My understanding is that Jim knows all about small peens. :coffee:
I worked with a friend and we'd always tease him about that-- his response was always 'it may be short, but it sure is skinny!' :laugh:

LiberalNation
03-08-2012, 08:21 AM
I don't think in a lot contexts dyke is used as hate speech much anymore, mostly cuz all the dykes I know wear the title like a badge of honor.

Shadow
03-08-2012, 09:32 AM

gag

You clearly just don't know what you are missing.:hubba:

LuvRPgrl
03-08-2012, 11:25 AM

gag

Is that why you told me you shave ;your ass?

jimnyc
03-08-2012, 11:44 AM
I don't think in a lot contexts dyke is used as hate speech much anymore, mostly cuz all the dykes I know wear the title like a badge of honor.

Wing Nut doesn't think so, even though many lesbians themselves, as you say, use it as a "badge of honor". She compares it to a racial slur - even though you have lesbians themselves running around as "dykes with bikes" and other such groups.

They can lead parades with such terms, but if I use it it's "hate speech" or a slur.

Wind Song
03-08-2012, 03:58 PM
So you think "McChimpy" referring to Obama is hate speech? Did you speak out for 8 years while Bush was referred to as an animal?
I don't consider you calling Obama "McChimpy" to be hate speech. Do you even know what hate speech is?

Wind Song
03-08-2012, 03:59 PM

Yes, there are lots of ways to educate people.

jimnyc
03-08-2012, 04:00 PM
I don't consider you calling Obama "McChimpy" to be hate speech. Do you even know what hate speech is?

I have to be very nice to you. I've been scolded. You have my sincerest apologies for being a meany. :)

As to your post, yes, I'm aware. Some people equate racist words with hate speech and some think McChimpy is racist.

Wind Song
03-08-2012, 04:02 PM
I have to be very nice to you. I've been scolded. You have my sincerest apologies for being a meany. :)

As to your post, yes, I'm aware. Some people equate racist words with hate speech and some think McChimpy is racist.

OMG, who is this?

jimnyc
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
OMG, who is this?

I have multiple personality disorder. I can't remember who I am this time. It'll come to me.

Wind Song
03-08-2012, 04:06 PM
I have multiple personality disorder. I can't remember who I am this time. It'll come to me.
I believe it.

ConHog
03-08-2012, 04:09 PM
I believe it.

hey CM . hows it hanging today.

Wind Song
03-08-2012, 04:09 PM
hey CM . hows it hanging today.

I don't know who CM is. What did you say your real first name is Connie?

ConHog
03-08-2012, 04:12 PM
I don't know who CM is.

carpet muncher, that's you.

fj1200
03-08-2012, 04:14 PM

No. :mad:

Wind Song
03-08-2012, 04:15 PM
I see. Well, I won't be talking to you anymore.

Anyone who wants to talk to me today can call me wind or dorothy.

jimnyc
03-08-2012, 04:18 PM
I believe it.

Ricky is my name, Ricky Ricardo.

Wind Song
03-08-2012, 04:49 PM

We all know tons of gay slurs. If we're going to refer to each other by gay slurs, I have one for you. It's my least favorite.

I won't even post it.

tailfins
03-08-2012, 06:05 PM

Here's the legal definition in Canada:

It is a discriminatory practice for a person or a group of persons acting in concert to communicate telephonically or to cause to be so communicated, repeatedly, in whole or in part by means of the facilities of a telecommunication undertaking within the legislative authority of Parliament, any matter that is likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or contempt by reason of the fact that that person or those persons are identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination.

discriminatory practice: As a rule, the legislation forbids discrimination—in the absence of a lawful reason—on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religion, creed, political opinion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, and conviction for which a pardon has been granted (hereinafter referenced as "common grounds").

tailfins
03-08-2012, 07:33 PM
I see. Well, I won't be talking to you anymore.

Anyone who wants to talk to me today can call me wind or dorothy.

Does wind bag count? :laugh:

ConHog
03-08-2012, 07:58 PM
We all know tons of gay slurs. If we're going to refer to each other by gay slurs, I have one for you. It's my least favorite.

I won't even post it.

I'm not gay so whatever gay slur you would call me wouldn't even phase me goober.

SassyLady
03-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Windsong, ConHog and Jimnyc

:stooges:

tailfins
03-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Windsong, ConHog and Jimnyc

:stooges:

I'm still trying to figure out whether he's Jim in New York City or Jiminy Cricket.

Wind Song
03-09-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm not gay so whatever gay slur you would call me wouldn't even phase me goober.

I don't use slurs. You do.

logroller
03-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Oh that's me for sure.

logroller
03-09-2012, 06:09 PM

I won't even post it.
Ricky Martin?

RadiomanATL
03-10-2012, 10:57 AM
I don't use slurs. You do.

Considering that the only explanation for half of your behavior is heavy drinking, I'm guessing you slur pretty well too.

logroller
03-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Considering that the only explanation for half of your behavior is heavy drinking, I'm guessing you slur pretty well too.

"Lsithen up, buth you and your twin there ...gimme back my keys, I'm just al ittle buxzzed....":alcoholic:

Wind Song
03-16-2012, 10:38 AM
A glass of wine once a week is heavy drinking?

logroller
03-16-2012, 10:44 AM
A glass of wine once a week is heavy drinking?
Depends on the glass...
http://cutewineglasses.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Wine-Glass-Cooler.jpg

Wind Song
03-16-2012, 10:54 AM
Depends on the glass...
I see what you mean. You could drown in that one.

Wind Song
03-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Depends on the glass...
I see what you mean. You could drown in that one. Radioman come on over and have a dunk.

logroller
03-16-2012, 11:14 AM
I see what you mean. You could drown in that one. Radioman come on over and have a dunk.
Hey, what about me? :wine:

Wind Song
03-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Hey, what about me? :wine:
You I'd be happy to have a drink with. Radioman, I'd like to dunk.