PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Noir..FYI

Mr. P
02-29-2012, 04:39 PM
you're probably on top of this already but just in case.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=1530

jimnyc
02-29-2012, 04:41 PM
C'mon, Jon, just come back to the dark side and start eating meat again. Smoke some dope for awhile, it'll make you foggy and forget about being a vegan, and it'll make you hungry as fuck. You can't live in America with us if you stay a veggie head. Hot dogs, applie pie, steak, NFL and baseball!

Noir
02-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Most certainly on top of it ^,^

As for your list Jim, the only one thats most appealing is the apple pie, and my gf makes the most amazing vegan apple pie, which you'll be released to know tastes exactly like non-vegan apple pies (:

jimnyc
02-29-2012, 05:00 PM

As for your list Jim, the only one thats most appealing is the apple pie, and my gf makes the most amazing vegan apple pie, which you'll be released to know tastes exactly like non-vegan apple pies (:

What does she make for you during the game, instead of a steak or hot dog? My wife tried passing off some tofu crap on me once. She also thought she would trick me with turkey dogs until they blew up like balloons on the grill.

I'm still shaking my head. WTF is a "tofu dog"?

jimnyc
02-29-2012, 05:03 PM

Oh and you MUST like either baseball or the NFL, or you cannot live here. No more of that "futbol" crap once you come here. Alternatively, you can become a Nascar fan, but then you're a redneck and have to move to the South, where of course you HAVE to eat meat, since you'll be on a farm most likely.

And please think about moving more towards the conservative side. We prefer that here in America too. :laugh:

Noir
02-29-2012, 05:08 PM
What does she make for you during the game, instead of a steak or hot dog? My wife tried passing off some tofu crap on me once. She also thought she would trick me with turkey dogs until they blew up like balloons on the grill.

I'm still shaking my head. WTF is a "tofu dog"?

The only sport we both watch is ice hockey, so depending on which coast the teams on the games don't start until past midnight our time, so no need for proper food lol, and idk about tofu, I don't really eat it, im much more into my veggies than 'meat like' things

jimnyc
02-29-2012, 05:21 PM
The only sport we both watch is ice hockey, so depending on which coast the teams on the games don't start until past midnight our time, so no need for proper food lol, and idk about tofu, I don't really eat it, im much more into my veggies than 'meat like' things

Ok, and even foreign hockey is acceptable to watch here! Any sport where the participants are allowed to beat the crap out of one another is cool. And while we like Rugby here, because of that very reason, no one broadcasts it, so don't stay too attached.

Not sure if anyone has asked you this yet - is your girlfriend a veggie too?

Noir
02-29-2012, 06:11 PM
Nay I must have my rugby!

And naw she's a durty meat-eater, however having been with me and looking into vegan diets more I think that if we move in together she would become a vegan, but I intentionally try and avoid the topic because I don't want to make her feel that I think she should become vegan, because I think she should eat whatever she choses to.

Trigg
02-29-2012, 06:21 PM

And naw she's a durty meat-eater, however having been with me and looking into vegan diets more I think that if we move in together she would become a vegan, but I intentionally try and avoid the topic because I don't want to make her feel that I think she should become vegan, because I think she should eat whatever she choses to.

You don't want you girlfriend to eat meat??? With most guys it's the opposite :)

jimnyc
02-29-2012, 06:25 PM

Does she ever eat in front of you, and eat like a slob and let pieces of meat fall out of her mouth while laughing at you? That's what I would do! :coffee:

You bringing her with you when you come stateside? Maybe we can save the poor gal...

jimnyc
02-29-2012, 06:26 PM
You don't want you girlfriend to eat meat??? With most guys it's the opposite :)

Oh my! :thumb:

Trigg
02-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Oh my! :thumb:

Sorry, couldn't help myself :angeldevil:

Noir
02-29-2012, 06:50 PM

Nay, as i said, i'm happy for her to eat whatever she choses to, but nice try =p

Does she ever eat in front of you, and eat like a slob and let pieces of meat fall out of her mouth while laughing at you? That's what I would do! :coffee:

She doesn't eat like that, but then again she is British, we have standards that you yanks never quite could match ^,^

You bringing her with you when you come stateside? Maybe we can save the poor gal...

Maybemaybe, we're definitely going to europe together but i reckon the next time i'm in the states i'll be by my lonesome.

jimnyc
02-29-2012, 07:00 PM
She doesn't eat like that, but then again she is British, we have standards that you yanks never quite could match ^,^

Damn, we're getting ready to outlaw forks and knives soon. (shhhhhh.... I think some southerners already have!)

Maybemaybe, we're definitely going to europe together but i reckon the next time i'm in the states i'll be by my lonesome.

Wait a minute, I thought I had read awhile back that you were going to move to the US eventually, no? It's all about just visiting? I've been being nice for no reason? Hell, if that's the case, let me give you some traveling tips. When you come to the NY/NJ area, be sure to stay in Newark or Trenton NJ, or perhaps the West Village in NYC. :lol:

DragonStryk72
02-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Ok, and even foreign hockey is acceptable to watch here! Any sport where the participants are allowed to beat the crap out of one another is cool. And while we like Rugby here, because of that very reason, no one broadcasts it, so don't stay too attached.

Not sure if anyone has asked you this yet - is your girlfriend a veggie too?

Wrong, Jim! My brother watches rugby, it's on one of the ESPNs, and failing that, there's the BBC

DragonStryk72
02-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Nay, as i said, i'm happy for her to eat whatever she choses to, but nice try =p

Actually, you should go for Virginia, great food, whether you're vegan, vegetarian, omnivorous or carnivorous. Plus, we have several really great game conventions each year, and you could get in on my Warhammer campaign I'll be running.

gabosaurus
02-29-2012, 10:28 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs476.ash1/26105_1145391733692_1794485130_281719_4472010_n.jp g

Noir
03-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Actually, you should go for Virginia, great food, whether you're vegan, vegetarian, omnivorous or carnivorous. Plus, we have several really great game conventions each year, and you could get in on my Warhammer campaign I'll be running.

If i tell m'lady i'm moving to virgina and part of the reason lies with a warhammer campaign i'ma get a slap* xD

Do you play fantasy or 40k?

*which just means no mentioning of that to her lol