PDA

View Full Version : Snow

CSM
03-01-2012, 07:33 AM
Got about 8" of that crap in my driveway and its still coming down.

Gunny
03-01-2012, 07:42 AM

What's THAT? I was ASSURED I was going to regret moving here once it started snowing. I think it snowed more in San Antonio last year than we've seen here. :laugh:

CSM
03-01-2012, 07:48 AM
What's THAT? I was ASSURED I was going to regret moving here once it started snowing. I think it snowed more in San Antonio last year than we've seen here. :laugh:

We have had no snow to speak of up to this point so I guess I should not complain.

Gunny
03-01-2012, 08:05 AM
We have had no snow to speak of up to this point so I guess I should not complain.

Jess is complaining her ass off. Her sister is worse. Her sister bought a new high-speed, low-drag snow blower. :laugh:

CSM
03-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Jess is complaining her ass off. Her sister is worse. Her sister bought a new high-speed, low-drag snow blower. :laugh:

There are several pieces of equipment you can buy that will ensure no snow; snowblowers and any type of recreational snow sled will do it every time. The older I get the more I dislike snow. I suppose that is why Florida is full of blue hairs.

darin
03-01-2012, 08:25 AM
colour me jealous. :( We got nothing. :(

Gunny
03-01-2012, 08:56 AM
There are several pieces of equipment you can buy that will ensure no snow; snowblowers and any type of recreational snow sled will do it every time. The older I get the more I dislike snow. I suppose that is why Florida is full of blue hairs.

Don't get me started on Florida. I lived there most of my teenage years. If I wasn't a skirt-chaser, it's probably where I'd be right now.

Abbey Marie
03-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Yup. I finally got by husband a snow blower (thrower, I think it's officially called), and it hasn't snowed enough to use it. Figures.

Jess
03-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Don't get me started on Florida. I lived there most of my teenage years. If I wasn't a skirt-chaser, it's probably where I'd be right now.

The funniest thing is, you've yet to see me in a skirt in person:laugh:

gabosaurus
03-01-2012, 11:43 AM
The temps are in the 80s today in South Texas. Just thought you might want to know. :cool:

Jess
03-01-2012, 12:05 PM
The temps are in the 80s today in South Texas. Just thought you might want to know. :cool::slap:

Gunny
03-01-2012, 12:13 PM
:slap:

Which does nothing to dispell the fact we got 1" of snow last year, And I have pics on my camera you have confiscated,

gabosaurus
03-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Which does nothing to dispell the fact we got 1" of snow last year, And I have pics on my camera you have confiscated,

If Jess wants to send me the camera, I will be glad to post the "other" pics in the appropriate places. :cool:

Jess
03-02-2012, 09:06 AM
If Jess wants to send me the camera, I will be glad to post the "other" pics in the appropriate places. :cool:

You really think people wanna see the gelflings dog-piled on Gunny and the oldest one's band concert? I dunno about that ...

Jess
03-02-2012, 09:08 AM

Hah! We're gonna get snow tonight. Maybe. Possibly about an inch of wet snow. Which will melt by tomorrow. Flurries on Sunday.

And then we're gonna have temps in the 50s, close to 60s next week. Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Gunny
03-02-2012, 09:08 AM
You really think people wanna see the gelflings dog-piled on Gunny and the oldest one's band concert? I dunno about that ...

You mean especially when they dog-pile Gunny and he doesn't go down? :laugh:

Jess
03-02-2012, 09:10 AM
You mean especially when they dog-pile Gunny and he doesn't go down? :laugh:

That is rather amusing. It gives them something to work toward. High goals, if you will.

'Course, if you saw their muscles last time ... ;)

Gunny
03-02-2012, 09:11 AM
That is rather amusing. It gives them something to work toward. High goals, if you will.

'Course, if you saw their muscles last time ... ;)

I'll just bet you were looking at THEIR muscles.:poke:

Jess
03-02-2012, 09:19 AM
I'll just bet you were looking at THEIR muscles.:poke:

Uh huh.

I certainly wasn't ogling yours. :halo9: