PDA

View Full Version : TSA wants arrest powers on a highway near you

tailfins
03-01-2012, 12:26 PM
The TSA Is Coming To A Highway Near You

By Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/02/29/the-tsa-is-coming-to-a-highway-near-you/

fj1200
03-01-2012, 12:29 PM
^Color me shocked.

gabosaurus
03-01-2012, 01:01 PM
You never know where terrorists might leaves bombs hidden in abandoned pizza boxes. I think everyone should be stopped and searched at every available opportunity.

darin
03-01-2012, 01:34 PM
No-Drive List coming?

We might want to ban cars; have all cars run like the air industry - everything taxi. We'd have to clear security for each ride to or from work, the store, anywhere.

revelarts
03-01-2012, 02:24 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqomZQMZQCQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqomZQMZQCQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Gaffer
03-01-2012, 03:08 PM
If you recall the bama said we need a civilian force that is as well funded and equipped as the military. :rolleyes:

tailfins
03-01-2012, 03:14 PM
If you recall the bama said we need a civilian force that is as well funded and equipped as the military. :rolleyes:

Your state, Ohio is going to have a high profile on Super Tuesday. If Romney doesn't win, you will have the primary to drag out with no one having a majority of delegates and a damaged GOP by the convention with B-HO re-elected in November.

Thunderknuckles
03-01-2012, 03:37 PM
The TSA will be the death of freedom in this country. The mere act of moving as a human being falls under the category of "transportation".

Gaffer
03-01-2012, 04:30 PM
Your state, Ohio is going to have a high profile on Super Tuesday. If Romney doesn't win, you will have the primary to drag out with no one having a majority of delegates and a damaged GOP by the convention with B-HO re-elected in November.

As long as Paul doesn't start a third party any one of the current candidates will beat the dark one. Santorum is doing well here in Ohio. I'll take him or Gingrich. Romney is another mccain like media darling that I would have to hold my nose to vote for him.

I'm not real confident there will ever be an election. The dark one is already putting the pieces in place to usurp the election. The TSA is just one of them.

Abbey Marie
03-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Who wants to go off the grid with me?

(only half-kidding!)

Thunderknuckles
03-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Who wants to go off the grid with me?

(only half-kidding!)
Yeah, have to be careful how you word that or the gov't will think you are going "militia" on them :laugh:

Abbey Marie
03-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Yeah, have to be careful how you word that or the gov't will think you are going "militia" on them :laugh:

I was thinking more "leave me alone, I'll leave you alone". I'm not really the violent type. :cool:

revelarts
03-01-2012, 05:58 PM
I was thinking more "leave me alone, I'll leave you alone". I'm not really the violent type. :cool:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/shk4bEOIW1M?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

they won't leave us alone thats the problem.
we've got to bother them.
congress are week and afriad of us and the corporations can bend, we can effect them if we're serious.

Abbey Marie
03-01-2012, 08:09 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/shk4bEOIW1M?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

they won't leave us alone thats the problem.
we've got to bother them.
congress are week and afriad of us and the corporations can bend, we can effect them if we're serious.

Rev, I'm a lover, not a fighter. ;)

(great movie, though)

Thunderknuckles
03-01-2012, 08:16 PM
No doubt, but government types get nervous when someone wants off the grid. I mean, you must be hiding something right?

Abbey Marie
03-01-2012, 08:17 PM
No doubt, but government types get nervous when someone wants off the grid. I mean, you must be hiding something right?

You got me. I'm hiding a Snickers bar and a couple of old lovers' letters. :laugh2:

Gunny
03-01-2012, 09:03 PM
The TSA Is Coming To A Highway Near You

By Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/02/29/the-tsa-is-coming-to-a-highway-near-you/

While I am most definitely against the brownshirts currently running amock in our country, I don't see where your thread title and your link come together. All I see is a Congressional Rep trying to get rid of the current drooling idiots we have for some better trained monkeys.

Was it up to me, there would be NO Dept of Homeland Security. Unfortunately, the weak and bureaucratic have thought otherwise and there is.

I'm thinking about moving to Idaho, myself.

Shadow
03-01-2012, 09:39 PM

Never seems to work though. Even when you try your best to avoid people...they find a reason to seek you out. :)

Gunny
03-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Never seems to work though. Even when you try your best to avoid people...they find a reason to seek you out. :)

Their bad.:laugh:

fj1200
03-01-2012, 10:15 PM
But some of you guys llllloooooooovvvvvveeeee the TSA. OK, not many in THIS thread. :salute:

Gunny
03-01-2012, 10:18 PM
But some of you guys llllloooooooovvvvvveeeee the TSA. OK, not many in THIS thread. :salute:

Only the ones that can't wipe their own asses.

Shadow
03-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Their bad.:laugh:

And Evil...I'm gonna start setting traps I think. :laugh:

Dilloduck
03-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Again!

Shadow
03-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Again!

You just don't like it because you've gotten caught in them before. :coffee:

revelarts
03-02-2012, 09:01 AM
And Evil...I'm gonna start setting traps I think. :laugh:

that a good idea but um ... it's against the law , so don't tell... some law is king types.