PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else getting tired of

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 05:32 AM
seeing the word PUSSY in every other post on this board? Can't you boys grow up and find a more intelligent way to insult each other?

Dear God, it would be fun to see who could actually carry on a conversation for a full day without resorting to such schoolyard, infantile, juvenile behavior like the name calling that has infected this board.

ConHog
03-05-2012, 08:12 AM
seeing the word PUSSY in every other post on this board? Can't you boys grow up and find a more intelligent way to insult each other?

Dear God, it would be fun to see who could actually carry on a conversation for a full day without resorting to such schoolyard, infantile, juvenile behavior like the name calling that has infected this board.

Pussy

Jk. Sassy.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Pussy

Jk. Sassy.

I rest my case little boy.

ConHog
03-05-2012, 02:11 PM
I rest my case little boy.

oh come on, i was kidding. I would NEVER EVER seriously call you that. I've only called two posters ( I think) that word.

Noir
03-05-2012, 02:17 PM
oh come on, i was kidding. I would NEVER EVER seriously call you that. I've only called two posters ( I think) that word.

...but why set out to just insult someone in the first place by calling them names on the Internet? It just makes no sense.

Not just directed at you, but since you've posted I know you'll look at the thread again.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 02:18 PM

The point being that you are perpetuating that which some of us find repulsive....you are not that dense CH. Look up at the first post and see how many people think it's childish behavior.

jimnyc
03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Quite frankly, and I know you'll all be shocked by this, but I myself sometimes even engage in name calling. I know, I know, but it's true! And while it shouldn't be all the time, it is fun sometimes.

BUT, BUT, BUT...

You'll never see me use the P word, the C word or other immensely degrading terms in front of the ladies. I never use the C word as it is. Admittedly, I've used the P word when with the "guys", but I think it's poor form to do so in front of the ladies.

So I become more "creative" and find things to call my "enemies" that won't insult "all" women.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Quite frankly, and I know you'll all be shocked by this, but I myself sometimes even engage in name calling. I know, I know, but it's true! And while it shouldn't be all the time, it is fun sometimes.

BUT, BUT, BUT...

You'll never see me use the P word, the C word or other immensely degrading terms in front of the ladies. I never use the C word as it is. Admittedly, I've used the P word when with the "guys", but I think it's poor form to do so in front of the ladies.

So I become more "creative" and find things to call my "enemies" that won't insult "all" women.

Which is what I was asking ... can't the biggest offenders find a more "grownup" way to insult their enemies rather than reverting to using juvenile name calling involving body parts.

Thanks for thinking of us ladies when you are making your points, Jim.

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Sassy you are just so much more enlightened and grown up than everybody else, you are my hero.:lame2:

Personally I don't give a damn who I offend on the web.

Don't like it, don't read it.

ConHog
03-05-2012, 03:22 PM
...but why set out to just insult someone in the first place by calling them names on the Internet? It just makes no sense.

Not just directed at you, but since you've posted I know you'll look at the thread again.

Because we are sometimes discussing heated topics with people who we've went round and round with and deep down we know we're not going to change their opinion, so we get frustrated.

Most of us don't just do it randomly, notice that I've never cursed at you for example. Oh that brings up another point. MOST of my cursing, and I admit I have a foul mouth, or in this case foul fingers LOL, is not directed at anyone in particular.

This isn't to deny that I to sometimes get carried away; just stating that sometimes when you're arguing with a person who calls names and curses at you on a regular basis it's easy to respond with an "oh yeah motherfucker."

Again, I'm not making excuses.

ConHog
03-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Sassy you are just so much more enlightened and grown up than everybody else, you are my hero.:lame2:

Personally I don't give a damn who I offend on the web.

Don't like it, don't read it.

:lame2::lame2::lame2:

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:26 PM
:lame2::lame2::lame2:

No, no.......cool, cool, cool.:dance:

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 03:29 PM
I knew you guys wouldn't let me down....just love it when you just keep on proving my point.

MtnBiker
03-05-2012, 03:35 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/7/872099ae-1871-49a7-9d20-7d6b2fefab00.jpg

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:38 PM
I knew you guys wouldn't let me down....just love it when you just keep on proving my point.

I don't care about your point. Just sit up in your ivory tower and let us wrestle, no need for your two cents.

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:38 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/7/872099ae-1871-49a7-9d20-7d6b2fefab00.jpg

I prefer the term "agitator".

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 03:42 PM
I don't care about your point. Just sit up in your ivory tower and let us wrestle, no need for your two cents.

Well, if you are wrestling over me ... and I did see my name in the posts you made....then I will probably end up putting in more than 2 cents. :slap:

DragonStryk72
03-05-2012, 03:46 PM
No, no.......cool, cool, cool.:dance:

No, CH had that one right.

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:50 PM
No, CH had that one right.

"Right" and CH have never been compatible terms.

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Well, if you are wrestling over me ... and I did see my name in the posts you made....then I will probably end up putting in more than 2 cents. :slap:

I'm just laughing at your righteous indignation, to me its funny.

Noir
03-05-2012, 03:51 PM
I prefer the term "agitator".

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm just laughing at your righteous indignation, to me its funny.

And your "bad ass" persona reminds me of a banty rooster, remember?

Banty is short for Bantam. The old folks back in the day just always call Bantam Roosters, "banty" roosters. In addition this term is used to describe the behavior of some short men who may tend to walk with a swagger and adopt a somewhat exaggerated male posture. They are called banty roosters after the bantam rooster both because of their size and because their behavior can "out-rooster" the more standard sized rooster.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_banty_rooster#ixzz1oHIsrEbM

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:58 PM
And your "bad ass" persona reminds me of a banty rooster, remember?

Only difference is I back it up, here and in real life.

I rule the roost over all the other chickens.

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Oh and i'm 6"1, hardly short..................................lol.:laugh2 :

No little man's disease here, I just enjoy pissing people off, i'm a judgement passer and its really fun when you could give two shits less about anybody's judgement of you.

I know i'm good looking, intelligent and classy, nobody can break those walls.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:02 PM

No little man's disease here, I just enjoy pissing people off, i'm a judgement passer and its really fun when you could give two shits less about anybody's judgement of you.

Who said little man's attitude stems from physical height? :laugh:

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Who said little man's attitude stems from physical height? :laugh:

Your link sweetie.

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Sassy is there anything I should know about your mental preparedness? It seems to be lacking honey, i'll take it easy on you if some form of Alzheimers or some other "old age" ailment is setting in on you.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Sassy is there anything I should know about your mental preparedness? It seems to be lacking honey, i'll take it easy on you if some form of Alzheimers or some other "old age" ailment is setting in on you.

Wow........are you really saying that the only way you can win this is if I'm mental deficient? Says a lot about you doesn't it?

"Old age" ailment is not suffering fools for any length of time, so you'd better get busy.

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Wow........are you really saying that the only way you can win this is if I'm mental deficient? Says a lot about you doesn't it?

"Old age" ailment is not suffering fools for any length of time, so you'd better get busy.

Sas, you don't even know what your own posts say, i'm just making a rational and logical judgement based upon YOUR OWN behavior.

You can try and twist my words all you want, that is the neocon way.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Sas, you don't even know what your own posts say, i'm just making a rational and logical judgement based upon YOUR OWN behavior.

You can try and twist my words all you want, that is the neocon way.

Making more sweeping statements without backup....typical Banty Rooster behavior.

Show my inconsistencies.

ConHog
03-05-2012, 04:26 PM

Why post in a thread you admittedly don't care about ?

Oh that's right, because you DO care, you so badly want to be accepted. :laugh2:

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Why post in a thread you admittedly don't care about ?

Oh that's right, because you DO care, you so badly want to be accepted. :laugh2:

I just like being a motherfucker, now go blow Jimmy some more.

Oh, and you owe me a thank you for Gunny.

ConHog
03-05-2012, 04:28 PM

I do believe she was referring to your little man when she called you a little man. :coffee:

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I do believe she was referring to your little man when she called you a little man. :coffee:

I'm so much more than these little quips, trhese are boring to me.

Elevate, elevate.

Noir
03-05-2012, 04:41 PM

Well, that would be ironic.

jimnyc
03-05-2012, 04:46 PM

I can see your stay here isn't going to last much longer.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:54 PM
I can see your stay here isn't going to last much longer.

Hopefully he lasts until he admits he was owned by a little old granny.

jimnyc
03-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Hopefully he lasts until he admits he was owned by a little old granny.

He doesn't have it in him to admit when he's wrong, or out of line. He'll just slowly go further and further downhill with his posts until the real OCA pops out, and starts with the vile names towards you. Only a matter of time.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 05:22 PM
He doesn't have it in him to admit when he's wrong, or out of line. He'll just slowly go further and further downhill with his posts until the real OCA pops out, and starts with the vile names towards you. Only a matter of time.

OK....I'll back off for now .... I don't want to be responsible for his melt down.

ConHog
03-05-2012, 06:16 PM

you sure do have a lot of fantasies about me blowing Jim. It's disturbing.