PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Radio Host Mocks Storm Victims

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 02:57 PM
THEIR GOD…KEEPS SMASHING THEM INTO LITTLE GREASE SPOTS

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/liberal-radio-host-mocks-storm-victims-their-god-keeps-smashing-them-into-little-grease-spots/

With all the talk of holding radio talk show hosts accountable (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bill-maher-distinguishes-his-anti-palin-comments-from-limbaughs-fluke-quips-i-don’t-have-sponsors-i’m-on-hbo/) lately, it’s probably worth bringing you what liberal firebrand Mike Malloy said last week as storms ravaged the South. According to a clip from his March 2 show, it seems the storms are God’s way of getting back at them for not believing in science. Or something.“Their God … keeps smashing them into little grease spots on the pavement in Alabama, and Mississippi, and Arkansas, and Georgia, and Oklahoma,” Malloy says in his broadcast from Friday. “You know, the Bible belt, where [in a mocking voice] they ain’t gonna let no goddamned science get in the way, it says in the Bible, blah blah blah blah blah. So, according to their way of thinking, God with his omnipotent thumb reaches down here and so far tonight has smashed about 20 people into a grease spot on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to.”You can listen below (via Radio Equalizer (http://radioequalizer.blogspot.com/)).

I think people should start calling his advertisers and see if we can't make our voices heard. If the liberals can put this type of pressure on conservative talk show hosts, then we need to return the favor.

MtnBiker
03-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Well, 2 things come to mind. This wannabe lefty radio talk guy is hoping to get as much attention as conservative radio hosts in recent days. And does he even have paying advertisers? No matter what he says Soros will likely keep funding him.

Noir
03-05-2012, 03:21 PM
The way I read it (though maybe wrongly) he's satirising the people who say 'this storm is gods will' and so forth, which is fine, and indeed people who do say that should be laughed at imo. Though referring to the deceased as 'grease spots' is pretty disrespectful and totally unnecessary.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 03:33 PM
The way I read it (though maybe wrongly) he's satirising the people who say 'this storm is gods will' and so forth, which is fine, and indeed people who do say that should be laughed at imo. Though referring to the deceased as 'grease spots' is pretty disrespectful and totally unnecessary.

Yep, kinda like Rush calling Fluke a slut. Totally unnecessary and should cause the same level of outrage. Let's get a list of his advertisers and start calling them.

krisy
03-05-2012, 03:57 PM
SO it's allright to laugh at someone for believing in God and make fun of them after a terrible tragedy like these tornados,but not all right to call someone a name because she has decided that she has the right to her birth control being paid for by someone else?

Nonsense

Noir
03-05-2012, 04:00 PM
SO it's allright to laugh at someone for believing in God and make fun of them after a terrible tragedy like these tornados,but not all right to call someone a name because she has decided that she has the right to her birth control being paid for by someone else?

Nonsense

No, it's alright to laugh at people who think that these events are caused by god, and satirise that. *Not* the victims, unless one of the victims believed such things were caused by their god, Inwhich case you can laugh at the irony.

03-05-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't play lefty games and try to shut down opposing viewpoints. I have nothing to fear from them. The Truth will always set me free.

logroller
03-05-2012, 09:27 PM
So I went to this guy's site, just to see who his advertisers were.

here's a list of the front page adverts
Goldorama
Goatometer
Healin' Hollers
ORBooks--(which is his own advert for a book entitled 'Wisdom from the Rude Pundit')
and lastly, for no uncertain reasoning [advertise here]:laugh2:

PS. Please don't visit the site, he doesn't deserve the traffic.

RadiomanATL
03-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Malloy has always been a firebrand retard. Pretty much the same as, say, a Savage.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 10:54 PM
I don't play lefty games and try to shut down opposing viewpoints. I have nothing to fear from them. The Truth will always set me free.

Great response!!!

Perhaps this is why more conservatives get shut down that liberals; conservatives truly do believe in free speech, even if it upsets us.