PDA

View Full Version : OCA Challenges Sassy

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Bring it honey, i'm chomping at the bit to tear you to shreds.

You pick the topic.

ConHog
03-05-2012, 03:25 PM
OCA , will you admit THIS time when the votes are tallied and you lose, or will you again claim it's because you love not being popular? :coffee::lame2:

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:27 PM
OCA , will you admit THIS time when the votes are tallied and you lose, or will you again claim it's because you love not being popular? :coffee::lame2:

Will you admit you are supposedly "married" to a border jumper?

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Bring it honey, i'm chomping at the bit to tear you to shreds.

You pick the topic.

Field workers are/always have been Hispanic as you asserted in another thread? I'll even let you present your premise first.

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Hey Connie check post #109:laugh2:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?34162-OCA-challenges-Conhog/page8

Field workers are/always have been Hispanic as you asserted in another thread? I'll even let you present your premise first.

Sassy it has to be setup in the other forum first, its not just ready, set, go!

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Sassy it has to be setup in the other forum first, its not just ready, set, go!

OK ... get it started.

Here's a reminder of what you said:

I know exactly what i'm talking about, its always been Hispanics working the fields, always

Now let's debate the validity of that comment, unless, of course, you are willing to admit that you were wrong.

DragonStryk72
03-05-2012, 03:42 PM
I see the thread's gotten a bit quiet on OCA's end now.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 03:45 PM

:panicsmiley:

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:48 PM

No quiet, just marshaling the thousands of pics and stories that say "less than 1% of field workers have ever been of non-hispanic heritage", so if Sassy wants to hang her hat on that....hang it.

:panicsmiley:

Oh....hardly dear unless you consider less tyhan 1% non-hispanic a victory.

This 1 will be easy.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Oh....hardly dear unless you consider less tyhan 1% non-hispanic a victory.

This 1 will be easy.

The panic was you, silly rooster.

Are you really trying to state that over the last 100-200 years and Hispanics have made up 99% of our field workers?

Delusional as well as panicked.

No quiet, just marshaling the thousands of pics and stories that say "less than 1% of field workers have ever been of non-hispanic heritage", so if Sassy wants to hang her hat on that....hang it.

So, you are already backing down from what you said. Now you want to change the parameters to include a percentage since time began?

That is not what you asserted OCA ... you said
it's always been Hispanics, not 99% Hispanic.

Come on, admit that you sometimes make statements that have no factual validity.

OCA
03-05-2012, 03:54 PM
The panic was you, silly rooster.

Are you really trying to state that over the last 100-200 years and Hispanics have made up 99% of our field workers?

Delusional as well as panicked.

Yep, try finding more than a few pics of non-hispanic field workers and don't use any movie shit.

I, just in the last 5 minutes have seen about 500 pics of field workers, nearly all Hispanics. Hell all I have to do is excerpt the bio of Cesar Chavez.

So, you are already backing down from what you said. Now you want to change the parameters to include a percentage since time began?

That is not what you asserted OCA ... you said , not 99% Hispanic.

Come on, admit that you sometimes make statements that have no factual validity.

Oh wow, we are going to hanfg our hat on 1, maybe less than 1%. Maybe I used the wrong wording, being 1 step below Jesus Christ like me means I once in a blue moon use a wrong adjective or verb.

I'm still right though, good luck finding those "NATIVE BORN" field workers.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Oh wow, we are going to hanfg our hat on 1, maybe less than 1%. Maybe I used the wrong wording, being 1 step below Jesus Christ like me means I once in a blue moon use a wrong adjective or verb.

I'm still right though, good luck finding those "NATIVE BORN" field workers.

Native Born is anyone born in America. You stated that all field workers since time began have been Hispanic....not true. You accused me of lying about my family being field workers and used the statement that you've never seen anyone but Hispanics working in the field, therefore, it was a lie.

Then you challenged me to a debate and let me choose the topic. I'm merely asking you to back up your claim that no one has ever worked in the fields of the Central Valley of California except Hispanics. You can't, so you might as well admit defeat now little one.

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Native Born is anyone born in America. You stated that all field workers since time began have been Hispanic....not true. You accused me of lying about my family being field workers and used the statement that you've never seen anyone but Hispanics working in the field, therefore, it was a lie.

Then you challenged me to a debate and let me choose the topic. I'm merely asking you to back up your claim that no one has ever worked in the fields of the Central Valley of California except Hispanics. You can't, so you might as well admit defeat now little one.

Ok, find me the link to your relatives working the fields, when you do that i'll find you the link that says i'm heir to the Apple fortune.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Ok, find me the link to your relatives working the fields, when you do that i'll find you the link that says i'm heir to the Apple fortune.

No, that's not how it works OCA. You made the assertion, you need to prove it. If you can find facts that support your assertion, then I will have to find facts to disprove it.

You let me pick the topic .... now go....find a study that supports your statement. All I have to do is show that anyone, anyone other than Hispanic, is working the fields and you will be owned.

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:07 PM
No, that's not how it works OCA. You made the assertion, you need to prove it. If you can find facts that support your assertion, then I will have to find facts to disprove it.

You let me pick the topic .... now go....find a study that supports your statement. All I have to do is show that anyone, anyone other than Hispanic, is working the fields and you will be owned.

No, no honey, you picked the topic now so start it off and go find those links and i'll spend the next couple hours posting links and pics with nothing but hispanics and produce.

Trigg
03-05-2012, 04:09 PM

Thought I'd help you out sassy,

http://www.loc.gov/rr/print/list/128_migm.html

http://www.slideshare.net/kschnapp/the-great-depression-migrant-farm-workers-and

slide 5 125,00 people traveled from elsewere in the country to harvest fields.

Here is another story about Asian farm workers

http://www.farmworkers.org/strugcal.html

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:11 PM
No, no honey, you picked the topic now so start it off and go find those links and i'll spend the next couple hours posting links and pics with nothing but hispanics and produce.

You think posting pictures of Hispanics with produce proves your argument? No wonder you can't win any debates. You don't use adequate material to prove your point.

First of all, you need to admit the statement you made cannot be proven....no matter how many pictures you post, or links you post. All it takes is one picture of a non-Hispanic picking produce to prove you are wrong.

The lesson here Little Rooster is that you should not make such sweeping statements and then try to out Rooster everyone and intimidate them into agreeing with you.

BTW ... someone leaving a thread because they no longer want to play slap the head with you does not mean you win the debate.

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:12 PM

http://www.slideshare.net/kschnapp/the-great-depression-migrant-farm-workers-and

Hey Sassy! There you go, there is your 1%

Even if Sassy is icapable of saying it i'll speak on her behalf, thanks Trigg for finding her 1% even if some of it was based on fictional books and movies.

BTW ... someone leaving a thread because they no longer want to play slap the head with you does not mean you win the debate.

Sure it does.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:14 PM

Here is another story about Asian farm workers

http://www.farmworkers.org/strugcal.html

Thank you Trigg.

I was going to let OCA really dig himself into a hole before I linked him to this. My family had farms in northern Texas and migrated to California to work the fields here, but OCA says I lied because ONLY Hispanics have worked the fields in the San Joaquin Valley.

Trigg
03-05-2012, 04:15 PM

Even if Sassy is icapable of saying it i'll speak on her behalf, thanks Trigg for finding her 1% even if some of it was based on fictional books and movies.

This is why people get sick and tired of talking to you.

You're wrong and refuse to admit it.

Hundreds of thousands of people who aren't hispanic and you're still jumping up and down screaming "I'M RIGHT!!!"

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:15 PM

Are you really that dense OCA???? The book was based on reality. You must have ditched school during the History classes, didn't you?

Trigg
03-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Thank you Trigg.

I was going to let OCA really dig himself into a hole before I linked him to this. My family had farms in northern Texas and migrated to California to work the fields here, but OCA says I lied because ONLY Hispanics have worked the fields in the San Joaquin Valley.

My family is from Oklahoma and southern Kansas and did the same thing in order to save the farms back home.
:salute:

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Guess Jim doesn't have to set up the debate in another section of the board because this debate was a slam dunk!!

YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED!!!

And by a 60 year old no less.

:dance:

Sure it does.

:deadhorse:

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Thank you Trigg.

Since the formation of the UFW 99% of it members have been Hispanic.

Sorry, don't believe you.

Guess Jim doesn't have to set up the debate in another section of the board because this debate was a slam dunk!!

YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED!!!

And by a 60 year old no less.

:dance:

Uhhhhh try again.

Since the formation of the UFW 99% of its membership have been Hispanic.

My family is from Oklahoma and southern Kansas and did the same thing in order to save the farms back home.
:salute:

Yeahhhh...ok.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Since the formation of the UFW 99% of it members have been Hispanic.

Sorry, don't believe you.

So, now you are backtracking to the point where UFW was formed? That is not what you originally stated.

Are you sure, OCA, that you are not suffering from some type of mental deficiency ... like low IQ or lack of education? Please let me know now and I'll try to factor that into my discussions with you.

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:25 PM
This is why people get sick and tired of talking to you.

You're wrong and refuse to admit it.

Hundreds of thousands of people who aren't hispanic and you're still jumping up and down screaming "I'M RIGHT!!!"

In what? 1930 something? My only fault was not couching this in moderrn terms, thats it, nothing else.

As far as the sick and tired I could give two shits less, i'll just talk to myself and flood every freakin thread I can get my hands on.

So, now you are backtracking to the point where UFW was formed? That is not what you originally stated.

Are you sure, OCA, that you are not suffering from some type of mental deficiency ... like low IQ or lack of education? Please let me know now and I'll try to factor that into my discussions with you.

ROTFLMFAO! You've been taking notes from me......the master.

I have the highest I.Q. on this board, guaranteed.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
In what? 1930 something? My only fault was not couching this in moderrn terms, thats it, nothing else.

As far as the sick and tired I could give two shits less, i'll just talk to myself and flood every freakin thread I can get my hands on.

Well, if I'm in my 60's when do you think my grandparents and parents were working in the fields. Let this be a lesson to you when you do a personal attack on someone and call them a liar, then make sweeping statements to try and back up your assertion.

You were wrong, it has been proven you are wrong and now we all know that from this point forward you will just troll and make nasty statements.

Game over OCA.

You LOST!!!

ROTFLMFAO! You've been taking notes from me......the master.

I have the highest I.Q. on this board, guaranteed.

:link:

Having an over-inflated ego does not equal high IQ.

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Well, if I'm in my 60's when do you think my grandparents and parents were working in the fields. Let this be a lesson to you when you do a personal attack on someone and call them a liar, then make sweeping statements to try and back up your assertion.

You were wrong, it has been proven you are wrong and now we all know that from this point forward you will just troll and make nasty statements.

Game over OCA.

You LOST!!!

Should I bring up that thread in the cage from a few months ago where you tried to slander me, I proved you wrong and then you ran?

Do you hasve the linkks that prove YOUR relatives worked in the fields? Still waiting.

:link:

Having an over-inflated ego does not equal high IQ.

Well the high IQ validates the ego.

jimnyc
03-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Will you admit you are supposedly "married" to a border jumper?

Consider this 2 warnings in one, and I need not even be specific.

Uhhhhh try again.

Since the formation of the UFW 99% of its membership have been Hispanic.

Do we have official statistics showing the number of workers in the UFW, their race, and how many workers aren't in the UFW? You're the one demanding links, can you give me a link showing this stuff?

OCA
03-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Consider this 2 warnings in one, and I need not even be specific.

I'm not allowed to post in every thread? I didn't say anything about what would be in the posts.

Nukeman
03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Yeahhhh...ok.Are you calling her a liar??

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Should I bring up that thread in the cage from a few months ago where you tried to slander me, I proved you wrong and then you ran?

Do you hasve the linkks that prove YOUR relatives worked in the fields? Still waiting.

What's the matter, OCA? Can't argue the merits of our current debate without running back to mommy? "BUT, BUT, BUT ... I think I remember a time when I ......sputter, sputter, sputter".

Face it OCA ... you can't hang when the debate isn't ugly, so you try to bring ugly into it so the other person will leave and then you can crow like a little banty rooster because you are the last one in the chicken coop. Woooohoooo!!

Not posting a link to my family's photo albums just to prove you are uneducated about field workers. We've already proven that beyond a shadow of doubt.

Are you calling her a liar??

I think so, Nuke...cause I said the same thing and he called me a liar.

jimnyc
03-05-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm not allowed to post in every thread? I didn't say anything about what would be in the posts.

No, you're not going to "flood every thread". And no, you aren't going to allude to CH's wife anymore, in any manner. Just drop it now, all of your nonsense.

Abbey Marie
03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Funny thing is, if they met, I think OCA and Sassy would respect and even like each other.

Nukeman
03-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I think so, Nuke...cause I said the same thing and he called me a liar.I think he should post a link disputing your's and Trigg's assertions since he is the one that says they are false, now shouldn't he. he made the assertion he should back it up!!! he's just a prick though!!

ConHog
03-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Funny thing is, if they met, I think OCA and Sassy would respect and even like each other.

No one likes or respects OCA , including himself.

PS OCA I know you're reading this. IF you insist on making stupid remarks about my wife irrespective of the rules could you at least say stuff that is true? My wife was born in Arkansas, her parents legally immigrated to the US in the 1960s. She could in fact serve as President of the United States if she were so inclined.

On and her IQ is probably twice yours.

DragonStryk72
03-05-2012, 07:41 PM

Ah, so then you admit you stated something that was incorrect. You said all, OCA, along with "always", both of which are fallacious. Thank you for pointing out your error.

logroller
03-05-2012, 07:46 PM

funny story, I was a landscape contractor and worked outside for the entire day, 11 months a year. Once my wife was told that they could hardly tell my kids were half hispanic-- and we're both Caucasians. So I might not give a lot of weight to pictures of "hispanics".

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 07:52 PM
funny story, I was a landscape contractor and worked outside for the entire day, 11 months a year. Once my wife was told that they could hardly tell my kids were half hispanic-- and we're both Caucasians. So I might not give a lot of weight to pictures of "hispanics".

A lot of us white folk that worked in the fields looked Hispanic....my family have a lot of Native American Indian in us and we have black hair....so when we were tanned, we looked Hispanic...until you saw our eyes, which are blue.

jimnyc
03-05-2012, 07:53 PM

I was hispanic once! I worked for an industrial landscaping company in addition to residential. Do I get to stay in the country? :dunno:

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 07:54 PM
I was hispanic once! I worked for an industrial landscaping company in addition to residential. Do I get to stay in the country? :dunno:

Did you ever work for Rutgers Landscaping?

ConHog
03-05-2012, 07:56 PM

I have a cousin in Texas who married a Hispanic (runs in the family I guess lol) he already had two kids and looked pretty Mexican himself and nearly everyone thought the two little girls were his new wife's growing up because they looked Mexican even though their dad is mostly dutch, and their mom is mostly English.

Looks mean nothing.

PS you can stay in the country if you have a 17.577 GPA in high school.

jimnyc
03-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Did you ever work for Rutgers Landscaping?

I have no idea what the name of the place was I worked for, but I know that's not it! The place I worked for had "jamesburg" in the name, which is the next city over. I got stoned a real lot back in those days. Probably 1987-90 or so. It's all a bit foggy, but I remember it being HOT, but otherwise not a bad job for damn good money. The residential sucked cause I was low man on the totem pole and had to use the push mower and weedeater at all the houses. Back then I didn't care about that either, as it was easier to get stoned when not on machinery. Funny though, and true, none of those idiots knew how to drive the dump truck with the trailer attached! So I was the designated driver, however stoned I was.

I have a cousin in Texas who married a Hispanic (runs in the family I guess lol) he already had two kids and looked pretty Mexican himself and nearly everyone thought the two little girls were his new wife's growing up because they looked Mexican even though their dad is mostly dutch, and their mom is mostly English.

Looks mean nothing.

PS you can stay in the country if you have a 17.577 GPA in high school.

You should see pictures of my brothers kids in Georgia, at least in the summer. The little bastards refuse to ever go in the house, so they get all burned up every year and eventually turn into little mexicans themselves. I was like that when I was a kid, would run around outside all summer long and have a permanent tan.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 08:13 PM
I have no idea what the name of the place was I worked for, but I know that's not it! The place I worked for had "jamesburg" in the name, which is the next city over. I got stoned a real lot back in those days. Probably 1987-90 or so. It's all a bit foggy, but I remember it being HOT, but otherwise not a bad job for damn good money. The residential sucked cause I was low man on the totem pole and had to use the push mower and weedeater at all the houses. Back then I didn't care about that either, as it was easier to get stoned when not on machinery. Funny though, and true, none of those idiots knew how to drive the dump truck with the trailer attached! So I was the designated driver, however stoned I was.

So, would you do it again if you had no other job options?

ConHog
03-05-2012, 08:19 PM
You should see pictures of my brothers kids in Georgia, at least in the summer. The little bastards refuse to ever go in the house, so they get all burned up every year and eventually turn into little mexicans themselves. I was like that when I was a kid, would run around outside all summer long and have a permanent tan.

my kids to. my son lived in the swimming pool when he was younger. His grandma would come over and babysit him, little fucker even at breakfast at the side of the pool. only got out when the sun was at full force and we made him get out. The daughter isn't THAT into the pool, but she does enjoy it.

jimnyc
03-05-2012, 08:26 PM
So, would you do it again if you had no other job options?

Absolutely. There's really not as much to it as people make it seem. If you can get used to working in the heat, you can do landscaping work. It's really not too hard outside of that and isn't exactly rocket science. Then again, I was a laborer. I'm sure the guys running the show or doing some of the "design" would probably get mad at me for saying that! No disrespect meant.

logroller
03-05-2012, 08:36 PM
A lot of us white folk that worked in the fields looked Hispanic....my family have a lot of Native American Indian in us and we have black hair....so when we were tanned, we looked Hispanic...until you saw our eyes, which are blue.
Ya, me too-- We're rednecks. :cheers2:And similarly to those of hispanic descent today, those of Native American descent were popularly vilified, even violently oppressed. There's an old winchester rifle in my family that was allegedly used in an altercation that resulted in the death of a federal marshal in New Mexico, circa 1930-- back when the wild west wasn't just in the movies.

SassyLady
03-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Absolutely. There's really not as much to it as people make it seem. If you can get used to working in the heat, you can do landscaping work. It's really not too hard outside of that and isn't exactly rocket science. Then again, I was a laborer. I'm sure the guys running the show or doing some of the "design" would probably get mad at me for saying that! No disrespect meant.

Well, there are some around here who say that Americans will not pick up the slack left behind if illegals are sent home. Just checking.

Ya, me too-- We're rednecks. :cheers2:And similarly to those of hispanic descent today, those of Native American descent were popularly vilified, even violently oppressed. There's an old winchester rifle in my family that was allegedly used in an altercation that resulted in the death of a federal marshal in New Mexico, circa 1930-- back when the wild west wasn't just in the movies.

Here's what OCA would say to this .... Do you have a link to prove any of this? :link:

I believe you....we've traced some of our ancestors to the Dalton Gang, but for the most part we were just dirt farmers.

ConHog
03-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Here's what OCA would say to this .... Do you have a link to prove any of this? :link:

I believe you....we've traced some of our ancestors to the Dalton Gang, but for the most part we were just dirt farmers.

I have a picture of my mom's grandfather standing with 2 of the Younger brothers. If you don't know who they are, they were a gang that sometimes rode with Jesse James.

jimnyc
03-05-2012, 08:49 PM
I smoked out of a bong that supposedly Tommy Chong did too. And I slept in one of those small motels in Pennsylvania that state "George Washington slept here...". And my dog has a storied history with Mexico, and he's like my little brother, alongside of his Chinese friend, my Pug. I'm a mutt of epic proportions.

logroller
03-05-2012, 08:54 PM

Yea, well; I don't have link proving Jesus walked the Earth either. So I guess we'll just have to compromise on certain assertions.

But yea, talk about proving things; I'm one-eighth Cherokee; my great grandmother was full blood, g-pa half, etc... but back when my grandpa was growing up it was so looked down upon he never registered as such-- so I can't prove it.

... And my dog has a storied history with Mexico, ...
Does it involve a bottle of tequila and a donkey? I thought he looked familiar:cool:

ConHog
03-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Yea, well; I don't have link proving Jesus walked the Earth either. So I guess we'll just have to compromise on certain assertions.

But yea, talk about proving things; I'm one-eighth Cherokee; my great grandmother was full blood, g-pa half, etc... but back when my grandpa was growing up it was so looked down upon he never registered as such-- so I can't prove it.

Allegedly my father's great grandfather was given his name by the USG when they put him on a reservation. I have the same name and in fact my son is the fifth.

logroller
03-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Allegedly my father's great grandfather was given his name by the USG when they put him on a reservation. I have the same name and in fact my son is the fifth.
That's cool. I ♥ legacies. Funny you'd mention a name courtesy of the USG; my grandpa didn't have a middle name, but the government required him to have, at minimum, a middle initial for enlistment paperwork. I don't know if he chose it or it was simply given, but it was 'H.'

ConHog
03-05-2012, 09:35 PM
That's cool. I ♥ legacies. Funny you'd mention a name courtesy of the USG; my grandpa didn't have a middle name, but the government required him to have, at minimum, a middle initial for enlistment paperwork. I don't know if he chose it or it was simply given, but it was 'H.'

I have heard that my great great grandfather's Indian name was either "broke as a joke" or "hung like a flea" . Either way, grampie would be proud that my generations has corrected both of those situations. :lol:

DragonStryk72
03-07-2012, 01:40 AM

I've done that. Also hung off the back of a garbage truck for a few months one summer, and hell, right now I'm picking up some extra hours doing roofing with stiff winds up in Albany. I used to clear trail during spring and summer for Scouting service projects, and we got the old weedwackers, where the term was literal. Oh no, no mechanized cutting for us, we had to flail down a mile of skunkweed on either side of a trail by hand.

Nukeman
03-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Where did OCA go?? I thought he said he could smoke anyones ass with his intellect. I see he ran away with his tail between his legs....

SassyLady
03-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Where did OCA go?? I thought he said he could smoke anyones ass with his intellect. I see he ran away with his tail between his legs....

Maybe one of these:

1. He's still looking for proof to validate his assertion and can't find it.
2. He's ashamed he was owned by a little old lady.

Kathianne
03-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Just flipping through, is OCA gone? If so, good thing. I'll keep checking back. Jim, if you wish, send me an email. I miss many at this site.