PDA

View Full Version : THE VETTING: Ben Smith Releases Selectively Edited Obama Race Video

jimnyc
03-07-2012, 03:43 PM
This ought to get interesting...

Earlier today, Buzzfeed’s Ben Smith announced on Twitter that video researcher Andrew Kaczynski had released “the mysterious Harvard/Obama/race video that the Breitbart folks have been talking about.”

The video, which Kaczynski says was “licensed from a Boston television station,” shows a young Barack Obama leading a protest at Harvard Law School on behalf of Prof. Derrick Bell, a radical academic tied to Jeremiah Wright--about whom we will be releasing significant information in the coming hours.

However, the video has been selectively edited--either by the Boston television station or by Buzzfeed itself. Over the course of the day, Breitbart.com will be releasing additional footage that has been hidden by Obama's allies in the mainstream media and academia.

Breitbart.com Editor-in-Chief Joel Pollak and Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro will appear on The Sean Hannity Show to discuss the tape. The full tape will be released tonight on Fox News' Hannity.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/07/buzzefeed-selectively-edits-obama-tape

Gaffer
03-07-2012, 04:03 PM
The full video will be very interesting cause I bet they edited out all his racist comments.

gabosaurus
03-07-2012, 05:21 PM
It's a protest rally. Not unlike any protest rally on a student campus. To normal people, this will not prove to be inflammatory.
It's not like he cheated on his dying wife or anything.

jimnyc
03-07-2012, 05:23 PM
It's a protest rally. Not unlike any protest rally on a student campus. To normal people, this will not prove to be inflammatory.

Wouldn't it make sense to actually hear what he said before making a determination?

tailfins
03-07-2012, 05:24 PM

It will show where his priorities are. Obama's world view is contrary to him representing the interests of the people he was elected to represent, the American people. He may be suited to be Secretary-General of the United Nations, but not the President of the United States.

gabosaurus
03-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Wouldn't it make sense to actually hear what he said before making a determination?

So what Obama did as a college student 21 years ago relates to his ability to lead the nation?
I that is the case, why was Bush elected after all his hijinks with the Skull and Bones Club?

jimnyc
03-07-2012, 06:20 PM
So what Obama did as a college student 21 years ago relates to his ability to lead the nation?
I that is the case, why was Bush elected after all his hijinks with the Skull and Bones Club?

Honestly, no, I don't think it'll make a difference in his ability to lead. But it sure might "prove" to a lot of people he has racist tendencies, like they thought because of the whole Jeremiah White thing. And it could possibly deter voters, whether you believe that or not.

logroller
03-07-2012, 07:02 PM
It will show where his priorities are. Obama's world view is contrary to him representing the interests of the people he was elected to represent, the American people. He may be suited to be Secretary-General of the United Nations, but not the President of the United States.

As though his actions as POTUS and CIC haven't shown his priorities?

Ida know, we'll see. I doubt, highly, that I'll see anything that will change my opinion on his incapacity to lead.
Maybe he'll say something about being born in Africa...which would be great if it means he'd be out of office sooner...but it still won't change my opinion.

Little-Acorn
03-07-2012, 07:40 PM

You're asking little gabby to make sense???

Now that's funny.