PDA

View Full Version : Outsmarted

logroller
03-08-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm unable to open the flip top cap on, of all things, a bottle of smart water. Nor sure whether to find it funny or insulting.:unsure:

jimnyc
03-08-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm unable to open the flip top cap on, of all things, a bottle of smart water. Nor sure whether to find it funny or insulting.:unsure:

Get a knife and cut the top off. I'm growing tired of all these things being labeled as "smart" myself. The more they appear, the dumber I feel! :laugh:

ConHog
03-08-2012, 03:48 PM
What about all these "child proof" caps and such that no one EXCEPT a child can open?

logroller
03-08-2012, 04:27 PM
What about all these "child proof" caps and such that no one EXCEPT a child can open?
Isn't it tamper proof? or just misspelled maybe?-- they wrote child-proof, rather than the intended 'child-proven'. :laugh:

You ever seen "watch for falling rocks" road signs...I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be "watch for fallen rocks"
If I drove alongside a cliff watching for falling rocks I'm probably in more danger of driving off the road than getting hit by an unseen falling rock. Maybe that's just me though me, I can't even open a f'ing water bottle. :confused0058:

Shadow
03-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Yeah...if it's "child proof" forget it. My kids have to open bottles of aspirin for me. As a matter of fact,just this past weekend I was fighting with the plastic lid on a side salad at quiznos. Guess who won? They don't tell me my hands are foreign to my body for nothing. :)