PDA

View Full Version : This board has been VERY sober this week

ConHog
03-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Just showing Windy the correct use of the flame zone.

:laugh2:

ConHog
03-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Hmm, well this was a fail. :lol:

jimnyc
03-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Hmm, well this was a fail. :lol:

What a shocker!!! :lol:

ConHog
03-10-2012, 10:33 PM
What a shocker!!! :lol:

Like you didn't giggle when you read it. :laugh2:

Gunny
03-14-2012, 05:34 AM

Think you're funny, pissant? How's hiding in Mommy's basement working for you? You get the same offer Jess's ex does ... show the fuck up in the front yard and we'll see just how much your alligator mouth overloads your pissant, bumblebee ass, You talk all this shit ... back it up with more than words on a screen or shut the fuck up.

Do I need to dumb this down for you or what? I could be drunk off my ass and still plant yours right in front of the deck. Feel free to report my post and whine to the owner like you always do, fucking loser. Stir up some more of your drama queen bullshit like the little pink lace panty wearing fuck you are.

Gunny
03-14-2012, 05:47 AM

OBTW, fuckwit ... let's assume you actually know what you're talking about for once. Just for shits n grins. Because you ain't fucking bright enough to figure out that NOT drinking makes me less tloerant of lame-ass assholes without a clue.

I can ALWAYS quit drinking. YOU, on the other hand, can't fix stupid. You're just stuck with yourself, little internet badass wannabe.