PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Fact: During Only Time in History Of U.S. NORAD taken over by Vice President

x0Maximilian0x
03-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Simply Amazing 9/11 Fact:

During the 9/11 time frame it just happens that:

The only time in the history of the United States of America that NORAD was taken over from its regular military commanders by the Vice President of the United States there just happens to be the 9/11 event.

So during the 9/11 time frame NORAD was being taken over by the Vice President of the United States in replace of regular military commanders trained to do the position.

jimnyc
03-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Another thread? I suppose you'll bail on this like your prior conspiracy threads? I suppose I could understand, if you stay "plugged in" too long "they" may locate you.

RadiomanATL
03-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Way to be current, dude.

jimnyc
03-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Way to be current, dude.

Some of these kooks are repeating the same bullshit for 10 years now. And yet through it all, only conspiracies, what ifs & "I don't buy that explanation" is what exists. Not one shred of solid evidence to backup an inside job or work other than 19 terrorists hijacking airplanes and crashing them.

RadiomanATL
03-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Some of these kooks are repeating the same bullshit for 10 years now. And yet through it all, only conspiracies, what ifs & "I don't buy that explanation" is what exists. Not one shred of solid evidence to backup an inside job or work other than 19 terrorists hijacking airplanes and crashing them.

I know. I've seen them.

Gaffer
03-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Simply Amazing 9/11 Fact:

During the 9/11 time frame it just happens that:

The only time in the history of the United States of America that NORAD was taken over from its regular military commanders by the Vice President of the United States there just happens to be the 9/11 event.

So during the 9/11 time frame NORAD was being taken over by the Vice President of the United States in replace of regular military commanders trained to do the position.

:link: :link: :link:

jimnyc
03-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Wow, I went to Google and pasted in the phrase:

"The only time in the history of the United States of America that NORAD was taken over from its regular military commanders by the Vice President of the United States there just happens to be the 9/11 event"

Little Max has been a busy boy lately. No wonder he never responds, he's too busy pasting his tripe all over the internet.

These cuckoo's are warped, and because they don't like the "timeline", that means Cheney took over the world in the morning of 9/11. But to humor the other nutters, here is an excerpt from the 9/11 report (and there's a lot more "adult" chat out there about 9/11 and Norad, and what the commanders dealt with.:

September 11, 2001
The day began with the 19 hijackers getting through a security checkpoint system that they had evidently analyzed and knew how to defeat. Their success rate in penetrating the system was 19 for 19.They took over the four flights, taking advantage of air crews and cockpits that were not prepared for the contingency of a suicide hijacking.

On 9/11, the defense of U.S. air space depended on close interaction between two federal agencies: the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). Existing protocols on 9/11 were unsuited in every respect for an attack in which hijacked planes were used as weapons.

What ensued was a hurried attempt to improvise a defense by civilians who had never handled a hijacked aircraft that attempted to disappear, and by a military unprepared for the transformation of commercial aircraft into weapons of mass destruction.

A shootdown authorization was not communicated to the NORAD air defense sector until 28 minutes after United 93 had crashed in Pennsylvania. Planes were scrambled, but ineffectively, as they did not know where to go or what targets they were to intercept. And once the shootdown order was given, it was not communicated to the pilots. In short, while leaders in Washington believed that the fighters circling above them had been instructed to "take out" hostile aircraft, the only orders actually conveyed to the pilots were to "ID type and tail."

Like the national defense, the emergency response on 9/11 was necessarily improvised.

In New York City, the Fire Department of New York, the New York Police Department, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the building employees, and the occupants of the buildings did their best to cope with the effects of almost unimaginable events-unfolding furiously over 102 minutes. Casualties were nearly 100 percent at and above the impact zones and were very high among first responders who stayed in danger as they tried to save lives. Despite weaknesses in preparations for disaster, failure to achieve unified incident command, and inadequate communications among responding agencies, all but approximately one hundred of the thousands of civilians who worked below the impact zone escaped, often with help from the emergency responders.

At the Pentagon, while there were also problems of command and control, the emergency response was generally effective. The Incident Command System, a formalized management structure for emergency response in place in the National Capital Region, overcame the inherent complications of a response across local, state, and federal jurisdictions.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Exec.htm

hjmick
03-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Ah crap... Another fucking nutter...

x0Maximilian0x
03-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Here is some info on it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRJAI4-e7Xw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRJAI4-e7Xw&feature=related)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_XDxnciGs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_XDxnciGs&feature=related)

fj1200
03-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Youtube videos? That'll go over well.

Little-Acorn
03-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Ah crap... Another fucking nutter...

The sad part is not that there's another nutter posting his kooky conspiracy theories.

It's that there are five (now six) different people replying to a thread that deserved none.

Please don't feed the trolls!

logroller
03-11-2012, 10:32 PM
The sad part is not that there's another nutter posting his kooky conspiracy theories.

It's that there are five (now six) different people replying to a thread that deserved none.

Please don't feed the trolls!

I'll just assume that this conspiracy is true; should I expect the govt to come out and say-- Oh you're right, we did it!
I think a worthy question to ask is -- what's the resolution sought here? Because for the life of me, I just don't see one, and thus, the OP's argument is a pointless endeavor.