PDA

View Full Version : I traveled back in time yesterday

darin
03-17-2012, 11:20 AM
While at a local mower repair shop, I chit-chatted with the owner. After the owner asked me where I worked, another customer said to me "oh! I know that place - I was the only truck driver to get banned from that place!"

He went on to say "...and so I was angry, I said "Who is in charge here!" That's when the biggest, blackest nigger walks out and says "I am!" So I go up to this nigger and say..." As the guy continues his story he makes several references to 'that nigger'.

I was honestly floored. I had really NO idea people still talked like that. Of course, the guy is in his 60s, but...wow. Guy had no idea I'm black. I just sorta looked at him. Felt like i was watching a movie. Not a 'make fun of racism' type like blazing saddles.

RadiomanATL
03-17-2012, 11:44 AM
http://i.qkme.me/Bs.jpg

Mr. P
03-17-2012, 04:52 PM
While at a local mower repair shop, I chit-chatted with the owner. After the owner asked me where I worked, another customer said to me "oh! I know that place - I was the only truck driver to get banned from that place!"

He went on to say "...and so I was angry, I said "Who is in charge here!" That's when the biggest, blackest nigger walks out and says "I am!" So I go up to this nigger and say..." As the guy continues his story he makes several references to 'that nigger'.

I was honestly floored. I had really NO idea people still talked like that. Of course, the guy is in his 60s, but...wow. Guy had no idea I'm black. I just sorta looked at him. Felt like i was watching a movie. Not a 'make fun of racism' type like blazing saddles.

Yeah they do. And so do Blacks about whites. Some things never change they're just hidden now.