PDA

View Full Version : Manning to Broncos

darin
03-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Peyton Manning called John Elway this morning to tell him he's looking forward to coming to play for him.

@AdamSchefter More filed to ESPN: And now that Peyton Manning has directed his agent to get deal done with Denver, Broncos will try to trade Tim Tebow.

Question: Who trades for Tebow?

jimnyc
03-19-2012, 11:16 AM
That'll teach Tebow to knock my team out of the playoffs! Seriously though, I heard he might be looking back to Florida, maybe the Jags and I know Miami is on the hunt for a new QB too. He's VERY well liked in Florida.

jimnyc
03-19-2012, 11:26 AM
I see your team, the Seahawks, have signed Matt Flynn...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ArP3vWxmnqVL8vafrlT9vvJDubYF?slug=ap-seahawks-flynn

darin
03-19-2012, 11:40 AM
yessir - GREAT deal because of the small investment. :)

jimnyc
03-19-2012, 11:43 AM
yessir - GREAT deal because of the small investment. :)

I think he'll be a great addition, and SHOULD have been a starter all along but was held back. He's a great QB.

Gator Monroe
03-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Dallas gets both Tebow & Raider Back Bush Wow free agency is really heating up:link:

darin
03-19-2012, 12:43 PM
I think he'll be a great addition, and SHOULD have been a starter all along but was held back. He's a great QB.

Well...there isn't much to know; not a huge resume. His 6 TD day was largely a product of receivers and short passes going long. Best thing is, if Flynn over-plays his contract value, GOOD for seahawks. If he can't, seahawks aren't screwed ala Redskins and what they gave up for RG3

Dallas gets both Tebow & Raider Back Bush Wow free agency is really heating up:link:

Are you speculating or do you know?

Gator Monroe
03-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Well...there isn't much to know; not a huge resume. His 6 TD day was largely a product of receivers and short passes going long. Best thing is, if Flynn over-plays his contract value, GOOD for seahawks. If he can't, seahawks aren't screwed ala Redskins and what they gave up for RG3

Are you speculating or do you know?

Actuially Dreaming (My Raiders would get a Second for Bush & only have to play Tebow in Pre Season lol