PDA

View Full Version : Black Kid killed for being black

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Ummm, no. He didn't even know the color when he started following him. He even told the 911 operator he couldn't tell at first, then got a better look and told her that he was black. How could he have racially profiled someone when he didn't know the race when he started following him?

Ok, so maybe he didn't racially profile him. My bad. Now leave me alone.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 11:51 AM

You are free to log off if you'd rather not read my posts.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 11:52 AM
You are free to log off if you'd rather not read my posts.

You are free to leave me the fuck alone. I hate you today.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 11:54 AM
You are free to leave me the fuck alone. I hate you today.

That's your right. You're welcome to hate me as much as you want. Just please stay on topic in the threads you post in.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 11:54 AM
That's your right. You're welcome to hate me as much as you want. Just please stay on topic in the threads you post in.

I loathe you today. You're the most insenstive asshole I've met on line.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 11:57 AM
I loathe you today. You're the most insenstive asshole I've met on line.

On topic, please. I'm not going to continually ask you this in every thread. Hate me all you like, I don't really care. But I'm not posting to get you to like me, I'm posting to discuss the topics of the threads.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 11:58 AM
On topic, please. I'm not going to continually ask you this in every thread. Hate me all you like, I don't really care. But I'm not posting to get you to like me, I'm posting to discuss the topics of the threads.

Continue to ban me from every thread I post on. Ban me permanently.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 12:00 PM

I'd much rather discuss these topics with you than get involved in dumb bans and repeatedly asking you to stay on topic.

fj1200
04-09-2012, 12:15 PM
People who say there is NO racism at all in this Martin/Zimmerman case.

You implied that they posted in this forum. You're not above naming names are you? Besides, now you're trying to move from your general statement of those believing that "racism doesn't exist" to the specific of this case which is two different things. I bit dishonest eh?

fj1200
04-09-2012, 12:21 PM
How do you figure this guy was Zimmerman's buddy? Oh, and he was on the phone with 911 as the shooting happened. He saw the assault, saw Zimmerman cry out for help as his head was being bashed and then called 911. Do you figure maybe him and Zimmerman made up matching lies while Zimmerman was still getting hit by Trayvon? LOL

Her position does seem to be that he cleverly disguised his first degree murder intentions by luring the skittle-eating, iced tea-drinking child into attacking him viciously so he could then carry out his plans of world domination.

OK, that last part got a bit out of hand.

So if he didn't racially profile him how could he single him out based on race to hunt him down?

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Her position does seem to be that he cleverly disguised his first degree murder intentions by luring the skittle-eating, iced tea-drinking child into attacking him viciously so he could then carry out his plans of world domination.

Best post in a long time! LOL

You know what sucks though, now every time I see skittles I am going to think of Wing Nut. And trust me, I like my junk food, so this is liable to happen more often than not!

fj1200
04-09-2012, 12:32 PM
You know what sucks though, now every time I see skittles I am going to think of Wing Nut. And trust me, I like my junk food, so this is liable to happen more often than not!

True, I already LOATHE those who drink iced tea, and I live in the South, now I'm going to look twice at those who eat Skittles. Halloween will suck this year... :(

LuvRPgrl
04-09-2012, 03:47 PM
How do you figure this guy was Zimmerman's buddy? Oh, and he was on the phone with 911 as the shooting happened. He saw the assault, saw Zimmerman cry out for help as his head was being bashed and then called 911. Do you figure maybe him and Zimmerman made up matching lies while Zimmerman was still getting hit by Trayvon? LOL

he and zimmerman were friends, neighbors, and yea, they could have easily colluded on what to say, easily

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 03:51 PM
he and zimmerman were friends, neighbors, and yea, they could have easily colluded on what to say, easily

How did they do that when this man was on the phone with 911 before the fight ended? Are you stating that this was pre-meditated? How could they have colluded when this man was in the midst of calling 911 while Zimmerman was outside fighting with Martin? That makes no sense.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 03:52 PM

Oh, and please post proof they were friends. Obviously they live near one another but I wasn't aware they were friends.

logroller
04-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Zimmerman is half white. He was initially referred to in police reports as white. The name "Zimmerman" isn't Hispanic. Racial profiling was involved in this case. Martin is dead b/c he was "walking around while black". 73% of blacks said they believe George Zimmerman (http://content.usatoday.com/topics/topic/George+Zimmerman) would have been arrested if Trayvon was white, while 33% of whites agreed.

Do all blacks behave nervous or paranoid as they walk through neighborhoods looking into other people's residences; because that's why he was deemed suspicious. To assuage that suspicion, do all blacks pound another man's head into the ground? Just curious if that's the case in your perspective; because if they do, then i'm compelled to agree with you that there is a a racial aspect to the case.
As for percentages of belief-- at one time, people believed the sun revolved around a flat Earth. Bertrand Russell once said
The fact an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed, in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible.

Mr. P
04-09-2012, 05:52 PM

Say WHAT!!! Ban the village idiot? That would be heartless and unfair, I protest this pending atrocity! Just sayin. ;)

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 05:54 PM
You implied that they posted in this forum. You're not above naming names are you? Besides, now you're trying to move from your general statement of those believing that "racism doesn't exist" to the specific of this case which is two different things. I bit dishonest eh?

What are you talking about?

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Do all blacks behave nervous or paranoid as they walk through neighborhoods looking into other people's residences; because that's why he was deemed suspicious. To assuage that suspicion, do all blacks pound another man's head into the ground? Just curious if that's the case in your perspective; because if they do, then i'm compelled to agree with you that there is a a racial aspect to the case.
As for percentages of belief-- at one time, people believed the sun revolved around a flat Earth. Bertrand Russell once said

This boy wasn't doing anything wrong. Zimmerman wouldn't leave him alone or let LE handle it. Zimmerman initiated the fight, and like the coward he is whipped out his pistol and shot Trayvon dead.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 05:56 PM
True, I already LOATHE those who drink iced tea, and I live in the South, now I'm going to look twice at those who eat Skittles. Halloween will suck this year... :(

Really? Is this an example of hidden racism?

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 05:59 PM
This boy wasn't doing anything wrong. Zimmerman wouldn't leave him alone or let LE handle it. Zimmerman initiated the fight, and like the coward he is whipped out his pistol and shot Trayvon dead.

After Trayvon assaulted him, broke his nose and was pounding his head into the ground. Why do you always go from Zimm following him and then directly shooting him, but conveniently leave out the portion that the eyewitness saw?

If Trayvon didn't profile the Hispanic man and assault him, he would be alive today. If you don't like my opinion, TFB.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 06:04 PM
After Trayvon assaulted him, broke his nose and was pounding his head into the ground. Why do you always go from Zimm following him and then directly shooting him, but conveniently leave out the portion that the eyewitness saw?

If Trayvon didn't profile the Hispanic man and assault him, he would be alive today. If you don't like my opinion, TFB.

Trayvon fought for his life after Zimmerman attacked him. Zimmerman is such a wheeny he couldn't take his own medicine, so he executed Trayvon.

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Trayvon fought for his life after Zimmerman attacked him. Zimmerman is such a wheeny he couldn't take his own medicine, so he executed Trayvon.

Give a link to one story that puts Zimmerman as the physical instigator.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Give a link to one story that puts Zimmerman as the physical instigator.

No one knows who instigated it. The GF says she was on the phone with Tray when he was approached by Zimmerman and his headset went dead when it was knocked off his head.

Sounds to me like Zimmerman went after Martin and then executed him when Tray did a good job defending himself.
Only under limited circumstances can an aggressor resort to self-defense. Such situations occur when a person responds to the aggressor's force so disproportionally that it would cause a reasonable person to fear for their life; or when an aggressor renounces the attack but the victim continues to use force. However, under either scenario, the aggressor has a duty to retreat. If we examine the confrontation in this light, it is abundantly clear that George Zimmerman was the aggressor and his use of force was excessive.

Being punched about the face and receiving a bloody nose is insufficient justification to use deadly physical force.

Stand Your Ground was never envisioned to allow someone to pursue and confront people like they are the police. If anyone could have invoked "Stand Your Ground," it was Trayvon. Unfortunately, we will never hear his side of the story.

You stand with Zimmerman, the executioner, and I stand with Martin, the deceased victim.

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
No one knows who instigated it. Really? You posted:
Trayvon fought for his life after Zimmerman attacked him.

The GF says she was on the phone with Tray when he was approached by Zimmerman and his headset went dead when it was knocked off his head.

Sounds to me like Zimmerman went after Martin and then executed him when Tray did a good job defending himself. No bias on your part, right? :rolleyes:

Only under limited circumstances can an aggressor resort to self-defense. Such situations occur when a person responds to the aggressor's force so disproportionally that it would cause a reasonable person to fear for their life; or when an aggressor renounces the attack but the victim continues to use force. However, under either scenario, the aggressor has a duty to retreat. If we examine the confrontation in this light, it is abundantly clear that George Zimmerman was the aggressor and his use of force was excessive.

Being punched about the face and receiving a bloody nose is insufficient justification to use deadly physical force.

Stand Your Ground was never envisioned to allow someone to pursue and confront people like they are the police. If anyone could have invoked "Stand Your Ground," it was Trayvon. Unfortunately, we will never hear his side of the story.

You stand with Zimmerman, the executioner, and I stand with Martin, the deceased victim.

You do understand the difference between facts and your inferences/opinions, right? Wrong. Yeah, the question was rhetorical.

Mr. P
04-09-2012, 06:35 PM
No one knows who instigated it. The GF says she was on the phone with Tray when he was approached by Zimmerman and his headset went dead when it was knocked off his head.

Sounds to me like Zimmerman went after Martin and then executed him when Tray did a good job defending himself.

Oh, HELL KNOW IT'S NOT abundantly clear ! That's the whole problem here. Don't ya get it, maybe just alittle bit?

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Really? You posted:

No bias on your part, right? :rolleyes:

You do understand the difference between facts and your inferences/opinions, right? Wrong. Yeah, the question was rhetorical.

I have no problem with my bias. I'm definitely biased in favor of the 17 year old kid who was senselessly slain.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Oh, HELL KNOW IT'S NOT abundantly clear ! That's the whole problem here. Don't ya get it, maybe just alittle bit?

I get that racism is difficult to prove. Fuck it takes some black man being dragged in a truck to death for anyone to see the racism.

This eye witness says Zimmerman was the aggressor.
http://latinorebels.com/2012/04/07/eyewitness-to-martin-shooting-tells-cnn-that-zimmerman-was-the-aggressor/

Mr. P
04-09-2012, 06:44 PM
I get that racism is difficult to prove. Fuck it takes some black man being dragged in a truck to death for anyone to see the racism.

That's NOT "RACISM". I am thinking you don't know or can define the true definition of "Racism". You're not alone, most liberals or those who toss the term freely can't either.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 06:52 PM
That's NOT "RACISM". I am thinking you don't know or can define the true definition of "Racism". You're not alone, most liberals or those who toss the term freely can't either.

Oh, I see. A black man being dragged to death in a truck by two white bigots isn't racism? What is racism? In your narrow mind.

Google James Byrd.

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Oh, I see. A black man being dragged to death in a truck by two white bigots isn't racism? What is racism? In your narrow mind.

Google James Byrd.

Is this a 'perhaps happened sometime' or a specific example that's a fact?

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Is this a 'perhaps happened sometime' or a specific example that's a fact?

You think racism doesn't exist. Right?

Google Brandon McClelland.

You're opposed to hate crime legislation, right?

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 06:58 PM
You think racism doesn't exist. Right?

Google Brandon McClelland.

You're opposed to hate crime legislation, right?

Get a grip. I never said anything of the sort that racism doesn't exist. Totally off point and Jim would be right in banning you from this thread as well.

You are in favor of hate crime legislation regarding minority on majority too? If not, you are a racist.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Get a grip. I never said anything of the sort that racism doesn't exist. Totally off point and Jim would be right in banning you from this thread as well.

You are in favor of hate crime legislation regarding minority on majority too? If not, you are a racist.

Hate crime law protects everyone. Sorry to disappoint you, but if a black targeted a white to kill, b/c he was white I would want to see him prosecuted under hate crime law.

Let Jim ban me. I could care less. I don't belong here anyway.

Mr. P
04-09-2012, 07:04 PM

Google James Byrd.

LMAO! No, you don't see. That's murder by bigots. I live in da South babe, been here all my life. You ain't got a clue what racism is. Racism for one like you is nothing close to reality nor truth. Like I said you're NOT alone. Look it up, as you like to tell so many others to do. Maybe you'll expand that itty bitty liberal mind. Matters not to me.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:06 PM
LMAO! No, you don't see. That's murder by bigots. I live in da South babe, been here all my life. You ain't got a clue what racism is. Racism for one like you is nothing close to reality nor truth. Like I said you're NOT alone. Look it up, as you like to tell so many others to do. Maybe you'll expand that itty bitty liberal mind. Matters not to me.

Listen Mr P. Whatever P stands for. I know what racism is.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 07:21 PM

This eye witness says Zimmerman was the aggressor.
http://latinorebels.com/2012/04/07/eyewitness-to-martin-shooting-tells-cnn-that-zimmerman-was-the-aggressor/

Yeah, this witness "feels" it was the boy she heard. Take that, versus the man who SAW Martin on top of Zimm and SAW Martin bashing his head on the ground and SAW while he heard Zimm pleading for help.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Hate crime law protects everyone. Sorry to disappoint you, but if a black targeted a white to kill, b/c he was white I would want to see him prosecuted under hate crime law.

How much less could you care?

If you don't like it here, why do you come here? Are you trolling?

Mr. P
04-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Listen Mr P. Whatever P stands for. I know what racism is.

No, from what I've seen you post...You have no clue. Just sayin

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Yeah, this witness "feels" it was the boy she heard. Take that, versus the man who SAW Martin on top of Zimm and SAW Martin bashing his head on the ground and SAW while he heard Zimm pleading for help.

Jim if you're unable to understand that witness testimony about this case varies, then I can't help you.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Jim if you're unable to understand that witness testimony about this case varies, then I can't help you.

I don't want help from a simpleton. The witness you refer to can't even be sure of what she heard. She said she "feels the voice she heard" was Martin. And while it is another witness, and they do vary, I think one who actually SAW the fighting and pleading, and who's version of accounts match the forensics thus far, is more believable.

Dilloduck
04-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I don't want help from a simpleton. The witness you refer to can't even be sure of what she heard. She said she "feels the voice she heard" was Martin. And while it is another witness, and they do vary, I think one who actually SAW the fighting and pleading, and who's version of accounts match the forensics thus far, is more believable.

They both needed help. Why would it matter who yelled ?

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 07:35 PM
They both needed help. Why would it matter who yelled ?

She seems to think that if it were Martin who was yelling, that it would mean that Zimmerman was on top, and that the eyewitness was lying and there is no gash on the back of Zimmermans head.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:36 PM
I don't want help from a simpleton. The witness you refer to can't even be sure of what she heard. She said she "feels the voice she heard" was Martin. And while it is another witness, and they do vary, I think one who actually SAW the fighting and pleading, and who's version of accounts match the forensics thus far, is more believable.\
Didlo,

Stop calling me names. Witness reports about this incident vary. Don't be such a schmuck. I call you "didlo" with great affection.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 07:37 PM
\
Didlo,

Stop calling me names. Witness reports about this incident vary. Don't be such a schmuck. I call you "didlo" with great affection.

It was me who called you a simpleton, and I meant it with great affection. :)

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 07:38 PM

Liar. They are only for certain, chosen minorities to invoke. Yeah, leads to longer sentences.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:41 PM
She seems to think that if it were Martin who was yelling, that it would mean that Zimmerman was on top, and that the eyewitness was lying and there is no gash on the back of Zimmermans head.

When we have a real trial, all of the evidence can be evaluated.

logroller
04-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Liar. They are only for certain, chosen minorities to invoke. Yeah, leads to longer sentences.

YEAHHHHH! Teach the big mean evil white man a lesson.

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 07:42 PM
When we have a real trial, all of the evidence can be evaluated.

But wouldn't it be so much easier for you to lead the charge in stringing Zimmerman up? It's what you've been advocating.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:44 PM

Look didlo fucker I could care less what you think of me but don't pick on black people over it.

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Look didlo fucker I could care less what you think of me but don't pick on black people over it.

Oh the civility you were calling for. I'm so sorry for you loss of pet. Here's the problem for you, I really mean it about your pet. You NEVER meant anything about civility.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Oh the civility you were calling for. I'm so sorry for you loss of pet. Here's the problem for you, I really mean it about your pet. You NEVER meant anything about civility.

Cut the crap, Kathianne. You hate my guts and my dogs too.

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 07:50 PM

I wasn't speaking about dogs. Just about the one today, for you. I don't KNOW you or your dogs. Just some empathy from one animal lover to another.

You wouldn't understand empathy, you're incapable.

Good job, btw, of no more responses while in the cups and grieving. :rolleyes:

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:51 PM
I wasn't speaking about dogs. Just about the one today, for you. I don't KNOW you or your dogs. Just some empathy from one animal lover to another.

You wouldn't understand empathy, you're incapable.

Good job, btw, of no more responses while in the cups and grieving. :rolleyes:

Bug off. You don't care about my dog or me.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 07:51 PM

Why not take a break for a few hours before making an ass out of yourself any further. No one is messing with you about your dog and you're bringing up other crap on the board that has no business being discussed, and certainly not in this thread. I'm asking politely, again, please let this crap go and move forward.

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Bug off. You don't care about my dog or me.

Thanks for proving the point.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Why not take a break for a few hours before making an ass out of yourself any further. No one is messing with you about your dog and you're bringing up other crap on the board that has no business being discussed, and certainly not in this thread. I'm asking politely, again, please let this crap go and move forward.

Fine. I won't post anymore.

fj1200
04-09-2012, 09:27 PM
What are you talking about?

Wow, you can't even follow your own posts.

Really? Is this an example of hidden racism?

Yes, I am racist against the specific race that drinks iced tea. I think they are from the planet Liptonium.

fj1200
04-09-2012, 09:32 PM
I know what racism is.

Debatable, it seems to change with the situation.

gabosaurus
04-09-2012, 10:18 PM
If you want to talk about racism among dogs, please make another topic (not that we don't have enough already).
Racism is not like Earth Day. Young or novice activists often turn racism into their cause de celebre. Unfortunately, few are familiar with the actual roots and causes of racism.
If you want to understand racism, go to Compton. Go to East Los Angeles. Talk to anyone who has been pulled over by LAPD for Driving While Black. Take a class about 19th Century America. Read a newspaper from the 1950s. White folks are identified by name. Black people are referred to merely as "negro so-and-so."
Then come back and we'll talk about racism.

logroller
04-09-2012, 10:35 PM
If you want to talk about racism among dogs, please make another topic (not that we don't have enough already).
Racism is not like Earth Day. Young or novice activists often turn racism into their cause de celebre. Unfortunately, few are familiar with the actual roots and causes of racism.
If you want to understand racism, go to Compton. Go to East Los Angeles. Talk to anyone who has been pulled over by LAPD for Driving While Black. Take a class about 19th Century America. Read a newspaper from the 1950s. White folks are identified by name. Black people are referred to merely as "negro so-and-so."
Then come back and we'll talk about racism.

My mom told me there was a bridge that led from the main town to the white suburb she grew up in; on that bridge was a sign that said, NO BLACKS AFTER DARK. That's racism. I too lived in that suburb, (I say suburb, but it was a white ghetto), and my neighbor forever referred to black people as coloreds. Which may seem overtly racist, but I could tell he was truly censoring himself, and colored was, to him, a politically correct term. I think it varies by circumstance, that racism/ hateful ignorance is a relative state of being. That the proverbial mountaintop to which MLK referred is where we want every man, woman and child to reach; and We won't get there by kicking stones downhill.

logroller
04-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Yes, I am racist against the specific race that drinks iced tea. I think they are from the planet Liptonium.

Here's why we're good combination on the ballot; I'm tolerant of Liptonians; but those Skittleranians on the underhand, can't stand em. Probably hearkens back to being raised in Starburstia; but I'm not ashamed of my heritage. There's right and wrong, and fruit candies should be individually wrapped, that's all I'm saying. Lemonheads are out too. What are those little candies that come in the little round tins; I think they're imported-- probably French-- big tariffs for them, FOR SURE! As VP, my personal project will be overhauling the candy industry...for the children.:salute:

SassyLady
04-10-2012, 04:23 AM

I think your needle is stuck. your constant, repetitions of hysteria are boring ... :deadhorse:

SassyLady
04-10-2012, 04:55 AM
My mom told me there was a bridge that led from the main town to the white suburb she grew up in; on that bridge was a sign that said, NO BLACKS AFTER DARK. That's racism. I too lived in that suburb, (I say suburb, but it was a white ghetto), and my neighbor forever referred to black people as coloreds. Which may seem overtly racist, but I could tell he was truly censoring himself, and colored was, to him, a politically correct term. I think it varies by circumstance, that racism/ hateful ignorance is a relative state of being. That the proverbial mountaintop to which MLK referred is where we want every man, woman and child to reach; and We won't get there by kicking stones downhill.

When I read your post it sent chills down my spine, because I know exactly what bridge and what town you are talking about. I won't post the name for your privacy, but if I remember correctly the air smells like oil most of the time.

Your mom was correct. I drove over that bridge every day for seven years to work. No "coloreds" were allowed to work the night shift; for their own safety. And this was in the late 70's.

Moved from the main town in 1978 so I don't know how things are on that side of the bridge these days.

SassyLady
04-10-2012, 05:00 AM
Here's why we're good combination on the ballot; I'm tolerant of Liptonians; but those Skittleranians on the underhand, can't stand em. Probably hearkens back to being raised in Starburstia; but I'm not ashamed of my heritage. There's right and wrong, and fruit candies should be individually wrapped, that's all I'm saying. Lemonheads are out too. What are those little candies that come in the little round tins; I think they're imported-- probably French-- big tariffs for them, FOR SURE! As VP, my personal project will be overhauling the candy industry...for the children.:salute:

Am I racist ... cause I love all colors of chocolate .... white, dark, milk .....

I'll apply for VP .... make it simple - free M&Ms for everyone!!!:drums5:

logroller
04-10-2012, 10:05 AM
When I read your post it sent chills down my spine, because I know exactly what bridge and what town you are talking about. I won't post the name for your privacy, but if I remember correctly the air smells like oil most of the time.

Your mom was correct. I drove over that bridge every day for seven years to work. No "coloreds" were allowed to work the night shift; for their own safety. And this was in the late 70's.

Moved from the main town in 1978 so I don't know how things are on that side of the bridge these days.

Its a bit more more integrated these days; but its still ghetto. Industrial air standards have cleaned up the smell of oil; now it just smells of cigarette smoke. :laugh:

Wind Song
04-10-2012, 10:40 AM
I think your needle is stuck. your constant, repetitions of hysteria are boring ... :deadhorse:
My continuous countering of the argument that Martin caused his own death boring?

Don't read the post.

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 10:46 AM
My continuous countering of the argument that Martin caused his own death boring?

Don't read the post.

I think she is saying that you post the same few things over and over and over and over and over - but rarely, or never, discuss the FACTS that go against your belief of what happened.

SassyLady
04-10-2012, 09:49 PM

Don't read the post.

Kinda hard to read around all your posts ....... but getting easier because you are not saying anything new. If you bothered to actually counter the arguments instead of just repeating the same thing over and over, it might be worth reading.