PDA

View Full Version : Cam gets tucked in by Obama

SassyLady
03-20-2012, 05:21 PM
So, another hobby for Obama?

Cameron 'tucked in bed' by Obama during US trip
AFP - British Prime Minister David Cameron on Tuesday revealed he was "tucked up in bed" by US President Barack Obama during the pair's recent trip on Air Force One.
The two leaders were repeatedly seen back-slapping and sharing jokes during Cameron's recent US visit, but now it appears the friendship was sealed when the president offered Cameron the use of his personal quarters.
"It was 4 o'clock UK time so he (Obama) said 'David, why don't you use my bed and put your feet up,' so I duly did," he told members of his constituency in Witney, south England.
"Barack went to the back of the plane and explained to my private secretary and the team 'don't worry, the British Prime Minister is fine I have just tucked him up in bed'. I don't think that has happened before," added Cameron.

Obama went out of his way to hail America's "indispensable" relationship with Britain during last week's visit, even offering to learn the rules of cricket, gifting his guest a top of the range American grill, and laying on a sumptuous state dinner.

http://www.france24.com/en/20120320-cameron-tucked-bed-obama-during-us-trip

fj1200
03-21-2012, 11:16 AM
That just affirms his role as POTUS; Babysitter-in-Chief. I think about every one of his positions boils down to that.

LuvRPgrl
03-21-2012, 11:37 AM
That just affirms his role as POTUS; Babysitter-in-Chief. I think about every one of his positions boils down to that.

Even doggie posistion with his wife?

Gator Monroe
03-21-2012, 11:53 AM
Wonder if the High Yella Bi-Sexuial Maoist Zero(Obama) reached under the covers to see if Cam is Cut or not , BTW the Wookie (Michelle) had Reggie Moved on because the affair was heating up between Him & "Her Man" ...

fj1200
03-21-2012, 12:45 PM
:facepalm99:

Gator Monroe
03-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Even doggie posistion with his wife?

His Favorite with Reggie in the Showers after a Pick Up Basketball Game ...:lol: