PDA

View Full Version : dmp is a hothead

Wind Song
03-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Admin do not follow their own rules.

Anton Chigurh
03-20-2012, 07:12 PM
I'M sick and tired of seeing these signs, "Slow children at play" all the time when I'm drivin around town!! What is that? If the kids are so slow, speed 'em up or keep 'em outta the street! If they're that slow, makes 'em easy to run over! Why advertise that? Why buy a sign advertising that your kids are slow? If they're retarded, why have a sign proclaiming it? Send them to private school you dumbasses! READ to them instead of letting them play video games and smoke dope all the time! Putting up a sign advertising your slow children only makes things worse! Hurts their self esteem, and adds to their retardation! It also makes people like me wanna, run over 'em when I see 'em in the street! You parents - take those stupid signs down! This Red Neckerson GOOD DAY!

RadiomanATL
03-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Take it up with the super admin then.

Failing that, take it up with Al Gore.

darin
03-20-2012, 07:17 PM

You didn't need to use the word 'own' in that sentence. The fact the rules belong or are set by the 'Admin' (We prefer Admins) is implied in the word 'their'.

Unless you were thinking we are supposed to follow the rules set by others?

I dunno.

Key is, dude, you're a racist and a liar. And an attention-whore.

Have a nice day. Or not. Whatever. Your choice.

jimnyc
03-20-2012, 07:26 PM

I follow all of my own rules to the best of my ability, and try and apply them equally.

With that said, you're starting to be like a fuckwit troll now. There's a reason your other thread was locked. What part of "board decisions should be discussed via PM" do you not understand? Now shut the fuck up already you whining hag.