PDA

View Full Version : jim is a hothead

Wind Song
03-20-2012, 08:44 PM
:laugh:

SassyLady
03-20-2012, 08:46 PM
:laugh:

Girl, did you fall down and bump your head? Don't know how else to explain your behavior. :slap:

Wind Song
03-20-2012, 08:47 PM
Girl, did you fall down and bump your head? Don't know how else to explain your behavior. :slap:

Isn't the steel cage like the Flame Zone? Conhog's thread calling me "Windy Dong" is still open. What's the difference?

SassyLady
03-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Isn't the steel cage like the Flame Zone? Conhog's thread calling me "Windy Dong" is still open. What's the difference?

Because it seems you will be building up Karma. And, it just doesn't seem to fit in with your advocacy of Right Speech. Just saying...........

Wind Song
03-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Because it seems you will be building up Karma. And, it just doesn't seem to fit in with your advocacy of Right Speech. Just saying...........

If I were truly practicing Right Speech all the time I would NEVER post on forums. The questions one asks about whether the speech is "right speech' or not are is it true, is it necessary and is it helpful?

It's true that this is my experience. Is it necessary to point out the admin's hypocrisy? Probably not. I doubt they care. Is it helpful? Not to them, but it's helpful to me.

The best thing you can do for me is encourage me to never post here again.

Anton Chigurh
03-20-2012, 09:24 PM
They have a app for that. It's called the log out link.

Wind Song
03-20-2012, 09:26 PM
They have a app for that. It's called the log out link.

Ban me. I took three months from posting here and I'm still the same brat I was then.

SassyLady
03-20-2012, 10:44 PM
If I were truly practicing Right Speech all the time I would NEVER post on forums. The questions one asks about whether the speech is "right speech' or not are is it true, is it necessary and is it helpful?

It's true that this is my experience. Is it necessary to point out the admin's hypocrisy? Probably not. I doubt they care. Is it helpful? Not to them, but it's helpful to me.

The best thing you can do for me is encourage me to never post here again.

I wouldn't do that. You have not been mean, ugly or nasty to anyone. You like to beat a dead horse every now and then, but I have fun posting with you.

Wind Song
03-21-2012, 08:34 AM
I wouldn't do that. You have not been mean, ugly or nasty to anyone. You like to beat a dead horse every now and then, but I have fun posting with you.

Thanks for noticing. I'm stubborn about my views, true.

jimnyc
03-21-2012, 09:16 AM
Emotionally unstable. One who makes decisions on those unstable emotions. One who is hypocritical. One who lies. Yep, WS is a liberal.

fj1200
03-21-2012, 11:20 AM
You like to beat a dead horse every now and then...

Thanks for noticing. I'm stubborn about my views, true.

I'm pretty sure that's not what she meant.

jimnyc
03-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Emotionally unstable. One who makes decisions on those unstable emotions. One who is hypocritical. One who lies. Yep, WS is a liberal.

Which reminds me of another liberal trait - not the sharpest knife in the draw. One little plastic thingy short of those things that hold a six pack together. :laugh:

gabosaurus
03-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Which reminds me of another liberal trait - not the sharpest knife in the draw. One little plastic thingy short of those things that hold a six pack together. :laugh:

If there is one thing you guys are familiar with, it is what holds a six pack together. Based on how many six packs you go through.
I know the conservatives here pretty well, and most of them are not known for their intellect.

RadiomanATL
03-21-2012, 06:35 PM
If there is one thing you guys are familiar with, it is what holds a six pack together. Based on how many six packs you go through.
I know the conservatives here pretty well, and most of them are not known for their intellect.

How do they still manage to be smarter than you then? :dunno:

jimnyc
03-21-2012, 06:40 PM

Not me, not really a beer drinker, unless I need an extra little bounce to my sleeping pill. I'm a shot kind of guy - whiskey, vodka, jager.... And drugs, oh yeah, gotta have the drugs.

MtnBiker
03-21-2012, 08:15 PM
How do they still manage to be smarter than you then? :dunno:

well that's easy

Wind Song
03-26-2012, 04:34 PM
It's the truth. I'm stubborn.

jimnyc
03-26-2012, 04:40 PM

I'm thinking along the lines of another word, which coincidentally also start with the same 3 letters.

Wind Song
03-26-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm thinking along the lines of another word, which coincidentally also start with the same 3 letters.
Nice of you to restrain yourself once and awhile. Congrats. I didn't know you had it in you.

Gator Monroe
03-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Hey Jimmy think " The Raiders" !:dance::dance:

fj1200
03-26-2012, 10:07 PM

Again, pretty sure that's not what she meant.

Wind Song
03-27-2012, 12:10 AM
Again, pretty sure that's not what she meant.
So what? I don't have to take in what she meant. I'm stubborn. Period.

SassyLady
03-27-2012, 03:23 AM

You are still beating a dead horse....your threads are starting to smell like dog food.

:deadhorse::duh5:

Plus, you are getting boring.

fj1200
03-27-2012, 07:59 AM

My favorite color is green.

jimnyc
03-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Nice of you to restrain yourself once and awhile. Congrats. I didn't know you had it in you.

Shut up, stupid.

Gator Monroe
03-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Shut up, stupid.

Breakidge of Rules BAN HIM :lol:

jimnyc
03-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Breakidge of Rules BAN HIM :lol:

But I wasn't name calling, only factual speak and good hearted advice. :)

Wind Song
03-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Shut up, stupid.

No point in posting then. You name call and tell me to shut up.

jimnyc
03-28-2012, 09:45 AM
No point in posting then. You name call and tell me to shut up.

We're in the steel cage and YOU started a thread about me, you stupid fuck! Now shut up, idiot.

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 10:54 AM
We're in the steel cage and YOU started a thread about me, you stupid fuck! Now shut up, idiot.

Goodbye Jim. I hope your wife enjoys your abuse. I don't.

Gator Monroe
03-28-2012, 11:43 AM

Lefties call us("Yes us" )"Racist Bigoted sexist homophobes" and much more ,yet when we go after them theyFREAK OUT and demand banhammer or run back to the DU ...:coffee:

jimnyc
03-28-2012, 11:49 AM

My wife isn't an over-sensitive ninny. And she's quite intelligent.

I hope your "wife" likes your stupidity. :coffee: :lol:

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 12:14 PM
My wife isn't an over-sensitive ninny. And she's quite intelligent.

I hope your "wife" likes your stupidity. :coffee: :lol:

My wife loves me for my intelligence, my sensitivity and my passion. Does your wife enjoy being called names?

jimnyc
03-29-2012, 01:45 PM
My wife loves me for my intelligence, my sensitivity and my passion. Does your wife enjoy being called names?

Yep, especially when I'm spanking her! :lol:

Oh, wait, now I'll be accused of beating my wife!

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Yep, especially when I'm spanking her! :lol:

Oh, wait, now I'll be accused of beating my wife!

Some of us know the difference. I hope she gets her turn with you.

jimnyc
03-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Some of us know the difference. I hope she gets her turn with you.

She gets to cook me dinner, get my slippers and clean my house.

Gator Monroe
03-29-2012, 02:46 PM
She gets to cook me dinner, get my slippers and clean my house.Jewish Women make Dinner Reservations for Dinner ...:laugh2:

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Sounds like little Jimmy is real into traditional gender roles. What I don't get about hets is how they have to do S/M all day long instead of just in the bedroom.

SassyLady
03-29-2012, 05:36 PM
She gets to cook me dinner, get my slippers and clean my house.

Talk about a whopper of a fantasy!

:mooning:

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Talk about a whopper of a fantasy!

:mooning:

Are you Jim's wife?

SassyLady
03-29-2012, 05:46 PM
Are you Jim's wife?

How is that any of your business?

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 05:54 PM
How is that any of your business?

How was my real first name of anyone elses business. That's fine. I wouldn't own him if I didn't have to either.

SassyLady
03-29-2012, 06:02 PM
How was my real first name of anyone elses business. That's fine. I wouldn't own him if I didn't have to either.

You are not making any sense .... you ask me if I'm Jim's wife out of the clear blue sky and then you refer to your first name and then something about owning him?

Are you on something? :slap:

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 06:04 PM
You are not making any sense .... you ask me if I'm Jim's wife out of the clear blue sky and then you refer to your first name and then something about owning him?

Are you on something? :slap:

I'm on the computer. I would deny that Jim was my husband if I was his wife and posted on this forum.

SassyLady
03-29-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm on the computer. I would deny that Jim was my husband if I was his wife and posted on this forum.

Hope your computer can hold up with all that weight on it.

How your mind made the leap that I am Jim's wife and that I am denying it is beyond my ability to fathom. You really are a looney lefty liberal.

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Hope your computer can hold up with all that weight on it.

How your mind made the leap that I am Jim's wife and that I am denying it is beyond my ability to fathom. You really are a looney lefty liberal.

I'm a liberal and I've been on this forum too many hours today. I stopped making sense awhile ago. Time to take a couple weeks off.

SassyLady
03-29-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm a liberal and I've been on this forum too many hours today. I stopped making sense awhile ago. Time to take a couple weeks off.

Yes, taking a break is always a good thing.

Gator Monroe
03-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Yes, taking a break is always a good thing.

Better than teh Banhammer We'll miss you:salute: