PDA

View Full Version : Remember SPIKESMYGOD?

darin
03-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Just thinking about online history, and that guy. He passed away years ago. Here was one of his many gems

The new line of retort- which is the old one- by liberals & Kerry is to claim to being attacked every time a flip-flop is uncovered. The new retort is to say that Republicans don't wish to discuss the issues, they just want to talk about misstatements & SUVs. The new Democratic strategy is to obfuscate the debate by deflecting any critique of Kerry's inconsistencies, any pointing out that Kerry seems to have a complete inability to stick to one story.

Well, deep down, some of us don't give a damn about Kerry's SUVs or medals, but we do, however, care about what they symbolize: John Kerry's lack of a core.

Ok, let's put this into perspective.

Yes, John Kerry went to Vietnam, we get it. He also slandered our troops when he got back, I'm sure everyone else gets that. What a lot of us really DO care about is what he SAYS he did. When Kerry got back, he claimed that he & his fellow soldiers killed women & children, abused Vietnamese civilians & POWs, and that they randomly burned villages to the ground, thus violating numerous sections of the Geneva Conventions. He used this line of incendiary rhetoric to launch him into the U.S. Senate, and maintained for a long time that he did, in fact, commit war crimes. Now, running for president, he makes the adjustment to say that he, being a 27 year old "kid," went too far with his rhetoric, and that he should have used a more subtle, nuanced language. To boil it down, John Kerry still contends that he is proud of his service, which included war crimes. Spin it the way you want, but that is the bottom line.

There is some question as to how severe or minor his injuries were in Vietnam. What we care about is what he SAYS they were. We might find it odd that he, upon receiving minor injuries, demanded three Purple Hearts, thus allowing him to get out of that hellhole. It is the fact that his story, what he SAYS, is so inconsistent with others' stories, including that of the medic who treated his "wounds." See, what disturbs us so is that his stories are so out of whack with common logic, historical accounts of the enemy fire in the area at that time, and the versions by fellow soldiers. What bothers me is that he had the kind of character- or lack thereof- which would allow him to demand medals for questionable injuries, KNOWING that most Purple Heart recipients have suffered life-altering injuries, amputation in some cases, even some medals awarded posthumously.

Franlkly, I don't care if he threw his medals over a fence, protesting the Vietnam war. What I DO care about is how his story changed from throwing medals, to throwing ribbons, then throwing other people's medals, then something in between. Also, he once claimed that medals & ribbons represent the same thing. Then, a few years later, he says that they have very different meanings. Now, he says that they are the same, yet different......AND TO STOP QUESTIONING HIS PATRIOTISM!

We don't care what his opinion is on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. However, we DO care that when speaking to a Palestinian group, Kerry claims that the Israeli wall is illegal & an impediment to peace. Yet, when speaking to a Jewish group, he supports the wall as a logical security measure.

We don't care that much about what his view on outsourcing is. We DO care that Kerry, while castigating American companies for being Benedict Arnold outsourcers, is, with his wife, associated with Heinz, a company which has outsourced over two-thirds of their factories & jobs to other countries. Then, when caught in this latest batch of hypocrisy, Kerry claims that it was the fault of his speech writers, even though he had given this part of his stump speech over twenty-five times and had never asked them to take it out. Or, if I can be so crazy as to suggest, that HE take it out.

I think it's safe to say we don't really care about what vehicles he owns. That said, we do care that he purported that he owned several SUVs, when speaking in front of Detroit auto-industry union workers, but turned around on Earth Day and said that HE did NOT own them, his family did. Very weak.

We don't really care if foreign leaders support him. Foreign leaders do not vote. We do care that he said that he met with foreign leaders, "LOOKED THEM IN THE EYE," and they told him how they wanted him to beat Bush. Then, how he got the messages about their wishes from second-hand sources. Then, he claims to have met them in a Taco Bell in NYC- ya know, one of the Taco Bells which Bush & bin Laden jointly own? Blah blah blah.

Kerry voting to put our soldiers at risk is one thing, how he went about his votes are another. We very much care that he said he voted FOR the 87 billion before he voted AGAINST it. Now, one COULD credibly contend that the Congressional appropriations process is very complicated and that, depending on which provisions or amendments are either included or removed, it does make a LITTLE sense that he could vote FOR the original bill, yet vote AGAINST the final version. However, like with EVERY Kerry flip-flop, there is a more serious, disturbing element. Two weeks before the vote for the 87 billion, Kerry was on "Face the Nation" where when asked if he would vote against it if it didn't include rollbacks on the Bush tax relief, he said "NO!" He said that voting against it, REGARDLESS of the specific contents, would be "reckless and wrong." Well, he then proceeded to vote against it, claiming that it was a protest vote. So, he is willing to risk the safety of our soldiers as a tool to protest- something he is very good at, it seems- the war, the war which he originally voted to support? The man could not even stay true to one of HIS stated positions for 14 days, and some crazy people want to give him four YEARS?

What we care about is the fact that this man has no core.

Since the WMD issue is more an issue concerning bad intelligence, intelligence provided & supported by nearly every modernized nation on earth and by the prior administration, this is NOT a flip-flop. We KNOW that he, Saddam, had the weapons. We KNOW he used the weapons on the Kurds & Iranian soldiers. We know that he refused UN inspections for most of the post-war era. We KNOW that some of these weapons likely turned up in a recently thwarted attack on Jordan. We KNOW that the Bakkah Valley, in Syria, is a "place of interest." We KNOW that they could still be in Iraq, hidden some place as small as Saddam's former rat hole penthouse.

So, other than a few minor points, the one "flip-flop" that liberals attribute to Bush is the whole "nation building" one. Well, I seem to remember a little incident occurring on 9/11/01.

The reason liberals hate Bush so much is because he is consistent, and his beliefs are founded upon solid principles. Also, the reason they hate him so much is because they, being driven by their "anyone but Bush" hysteria, have ended up with Kerry, a man who has no core and no ability to take a strong position on any issue.....other than hating Bush. In their apoplectic "Anybody But Bush" fever, they dumped Dean and have nominated a man destined to lose......and now they even hate Bush for THAT!

Howard Dean might have been wrong on every subject, but he made being wrong sound so good. He created a true movement among the liberal Democratic base, and stands in stark contrast to poor Kerry. Yeah, he was a little emotionally unstable, but you could tell he believed in his positions, and at least that's something a lot of us can respect even if we don't agree with him. Kerry even stands in a certain contrast to Bill "The Slick One" Clinton. Clinton's lies were inspired by polls and his desire to keep his Arkansas ass out of the fire. With Kerry, it almost seems like he wakes up every morning, has his butler bring him some French tea, goes out to the microphones, and just starts to blurt out whatever pops in his head, REGARDLESS of how the views differ with what he said a day ago, a week ago, a month ago, or a year ago. He might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but his lying can ONLY be diagnosed as pathological in nature.

Yet, the only thing funnier than his numerous differing stories is his response to being questioned about them. Instead of either explaining why the stories don't add up or trying to stick, in the first place, to one version of something, he starts foaming at the mouth, accusing the questioner of being part of the vast right-wing conspiracy, being a pawn of the Republican attack machine. He is so offended by ANY pointing out of his inconsistencies that he will even accuse ABC's Charlie Gibson of "doing the work of the RNC." If all that fails, he just starts bemoaning how the Republican attack machine is questioning his patriotism.

I notice that Kerry supporters, staffers, the LMM, and liberal activists have been forced to use the same pathetic tactic, but you can see the stress on their faces, hear the hopelessness in their voices. The Dems can't BELIEVE they dumped Dean for this guy, but they have to soldier on the best they can.

So, you see, it isn't that Kerry has committed war crimes, thrown medals and/or ribbons, can't keep straight the names on several SUVs' pink slips, which foreign leaders gave him support or where they did it, or how he voted before, well, how he voted. No, what we point out is that these flip-flops, just as Dean's "I Have A Scream" speech did, underscore preexisting & growing doubts about his intrinsic lack of character.

So, as you can obviously see, SUVs & medals DO matter, for they are the sign posts on the freeway of flip-flops & the road to ruin, ultimately leading to a dead-end. Luckily for America, that is one Left turn which we will NEVER make.
The Bush Doctrine: The Death of The Useless Nations & The One World Order
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week, as President Bush spoke to the U.N.- a band of useless thugs & criminals- Kerry & the Dems have increased the volume of the chorus of doom, gloom, hate & peril, of course excoriating President Bush & America for creating more violence, more death, more destruction, and more terrorism. Well, on November 2nd, we must, as a nation, stand up to both the despots of the world & of our own country and proclaim our support for freedom, democracy, & security at home: A victory for President Bush. Of late, I have been hearing & reading how President Bush has created more terrorism. Well, that makes a lot of sense.

Gee, don't you guys get it? We should have taken the hit on 9/11 and tried to open a dialogue with Al Qaeda & bin Laden. Ya know, try to figure out how we made them that angry? Then, like Old Europe, we should have gone to Annan & the U.N. and, on bended knee, begged them to protect us by passing a Resolution.

FU*K THAT & FU*K THEM!

We are America, and we will do whatever we must to protect our country. If the Bush Doctrine leads to pissing off the rest of the world.....SO FU*KING BE IT! Yeah, President Bush rushed us into war. Why couldn't he be more like the U.N. and give Saddam ANOTHER 12 years & ANOTHER 17 Resolutions. Further, it's funny how people forget that not only were France, Russia, & the U.N. arming and/or aiding Saddam, but that they were in the process of trying to get the sanctions lifted, making a Kerryworld of diplomacy useless.....like the Useless Nations. Face it, the U.N. is a pathetic body of the weak, the whining, cowards, criminals, communists, and the corrupt; the U.N., like liberals such as Jimmy Carter & John Kerry, never met a dictator they didn't love. When it comes to doing the heavy lifting, freeing people from tyranny & oppression, it's always left up to us. President Bush, America, & our brave soldiers have freed over 50 million people. What claim can the U.N. make? They were in bed with Saddam & allowed thousands of Rwandans to be slaughtered? We're taking the lead on the Sudan crisis & AIDS in Africa, we feed & heal the world, yet all we get is garbage & hatred from the world & our home-grown traitors.

The Useless Nations, the LMM, & the pinko commie libs in America always bring up Abu Ghraib, but never discuss innocent Americans being beheaded or the mass graves filled with innocent Iraqis. They berate Israel for using too much force, but pipe the hell down when Hamas terrorists blow up innocent people on Israeli buses or gun down a pregnant woman & her three children. These terrorist-sympathizers say, "Yeah, Saddam might not have been the greatest guy in the world..........BUT BUSH IS HITLER."

The liberals ring their hands over 20,000 civilians killed- this though they never break it down into how they died, as in how many were the result of Sadr's violent powergrab & Zarqawi's terrorist attacks. Well, assuming that 20 thousand IS true, I will ask what many would like to ask but might not: SO WHAT? Yes, every one of those deaths is a tragedy that should cut us all to the bone, but war becomes a numbers game, however cold & sick that might be. Under Saddam, over 5,000 innocent Iraqis died every MONTH from starvation, disease, & mass executions- If only Kerry's lovely U.N. had done their job instead of lining their filthy pockets with blood money in the Oil-for-Fraud debacle.

[Side Note- We must be prepared to suffer civilian deaths. Beyond the crucial difference that civilian deaths are tragic mistakes and victims of terrorism are intentional targets, it is vital that we always allow for civilian deaths, never letting them impede our goals. Why? Because if we do, it will be the end. See, the terrorists have no qualms with killing the innocent. Actually, that is their goal. If we, a compassionate people, refuse to fire a gun or drop a bomb if there is a risk that a civilian might get killed in the crossfire, we will hold ourselves to a standard which will give the terrorists the upper hand, they will hold the world hostage.........and we will lose. This, we will never allow, no matter how tragic each individual civilian death might be; the survival of the entire free world depends upon this hard fact of life.]

Also, since most liberals rejoiced at hitting that big "1,000 soldiers killed" milestone, seeming to take a secret sick pleasure in it, I will leave that part of the equation out of it, for we know that most liberals view our soldiers as willing murderers. So again, I wish NOBODY had died in this war- except the terrorists & ex-Ba'athists- but for Kerry to claim that it was better under Saddam is not only insane, it is anti-humanity. Oh, he never said that? Ok, let's look at his "logic":

We have traded a dictator & a steady Iraq for chaos & an unsteady Iraq. We are less safe; Iraq is less safe.

Gee, sounds like he watched The Hamburgler's crockumentary one too many times. I guess that image of kids flying kites in a peaceful Iraq reminded him of the joy of windsurfing. I mean, damn, Saddam let them have KITES! How bad a guy could he really be?

UNBELIEVABLE!

Speaking of speeches, I have to admit that Kerry, for once, hit it out of the park on Monday. He was coherent, comfortable, passionate, organized, and his message had a powerful delivery. Why, you ask? Because he was bashing America & our military. He was finally able to give his '71 speech again, just replacing "Vietnam" with "Iraq." Doom, gloom, & treason really do become him.

So, as Kerry stated, we've created more terrorists. How? By defending ourselves & freeing over 50 million people from the bondage of oppression & tyranny? Garbage. If so, I am sure the terrorists were headed in that direction in the first place. If they want death, death they shall have. We did nothing to provoke the Iranian hostage crisis, Lebanon bombings of our Marines, the first WTC attack, the African embassy bombings, Khobar Towers, U.S.S. Cole, or the 9/11 holocaust, yet now America haters are saying WE have created these terrorists. If this is how the rest of the world feels, they can fu*k themselves & go cower with the cowards in Spain & the rest of Old Europe!

The rest of the world needs us FAR more than we will EVER need them; therefore, we are in no danger of being isolated. Just as the U.N. is against everything for which we stand, we know the correct & just path by simply taking the opposite road of the U.N. & France. If Kerry had been elected this November, he would have done EVERYTHING to garner approval from that corrupt body. The fact that President Bush is so hated by these world losers just proves what a great president he has been for America! America: Ya know, the country that he is responsible for protecting?

Now, Kerry is trying to parse his words concerning his original vote to go to war with Iraq, a vote driven by the post-9/11 mood in the nation- he actually said that he only has had 1 Iraq position, not the provable 11. He claims that it was merely a vote for authorization, NOT a direct war resolution. Funny, I'm not a politician yet I knew that the vote was a direct link to war. If he, a senator, didn't know that, I would have to believe that this man needs a brain transplant. However, I know that he is aware of the truth, but he is trying to obfuscate the truth for current political reasons. If he was shocked at the war, I assume it is because President Bush- unlike liberals such as Kerry, Kennedy, Carter, & Clinton- actually meant what he said. Liberals like Kerry engage in empty rhetoric, President Bush deals in action. Words and conferences and summits and studies and sanctions and Resolutions are all good & well, but there is a cutoff point, a point when the only option left is to put force & meaning behind the lofty words, to bring a situation to a point of a certain finality. THAT, my friends, is what you call LEADERSHIP!

Also, one more point most be made to clear the record: Contrary to liberal belief, Republicans HATE war. War is an abomination against humanity. We get painted as blood-lusting, crazed, warmongering monsters, yet the truth is that we love peace, this while liberals create the conditions for unavoidable war. Though war IS an abomination, it is sometimes required for self-defense or in order to prevent a larger war. Case in point: Because of Clinton's unwillingness to take out bin Laden after we were attacked again & again; because Clinton formed an ultradovish team- Albright, Cohen, Berger, Reno, etc.....; because he ignored that bin Laden had officially declared war against us several times; because he even refused to accept Sudan's offer to hand bin Laden over to us, the hellstorm of 9/11 was brought to our doorstep. Now, due to his "love & peace" mentality, President Bush has had to take America to war TWICE to make up for Clinton's lost opportunities, incompetence, & cowardice. No, we Republicans HATE war, but Kerry's way would lead to more wars, larger wars, and, no doubt, a war on our own soil. In other words, the death of America. Then again, that might just be the aim of liberals. Bottom Line: Liberals start wars by ignoring the threat; Republicans have to come in, clean up the mess, and END THE WAR!

Of late, I have been lurking on liberal/Dem boards, and I cannot believe the hatred that these freaks have for President Bush & their own country. The putrid, vile bile they spew at President Bush, our military, and America is only matched by their sick, twisted, perverted paranoia. The latest Group Think "memo" is that Karl Rove is behind Memogate, and that Dan Rather, having let them down, must be one of Rove's operatives. There are still MANY liberals who STILL refuse to concede that the memos were forged, thus showing their inability to keep at least one foot in reality. Also, I wonder why liberals always compare President Bush to Hitler or Satan, yet NEVER Stalin, a butcher who murdered 26 million of his OWN people. Hmmm, I guess he's one of their boys. Oh, and don't give me that garbage that they are the exceptions to the rule. No, they are the rank & file of the Democratic Party and traitors to America, even going so far as to say, "I hate Bush for making me pull against our soldiers in Iraq & FOR the 'resistance fighters'." They ask why the Bush twins haven't been sent to Iraq to fight & die. Beyond stupid, they seem not to ask why Chelsea wasn't forced to die in Somalia and have her naked, dead body dragged through the streets until it lie in puddles & pieces. They trust Iran over us; they claim that the beheading videos are fakes; they call Tony Blair a murderer; they call PM Allawi a war criminal & bet on when he will be assassinated; they love Chirac & Arafat; they refuse to use the word "terrorist;" they compare President Bush to Hitler & Satan; and they maintain that President Bush would hold onto power by force, even saying that Bush would have Kerry assassinated. No, I am not kidding. And their fellow ignorant sheep just lap it up and join in the chaotic chorus of the rage of the rabble.

[Dear liberals: Having once been (1992) a radical liberal Democrat myself, I thought I knew you & your ilk; I was wrong. I have NEVER seen such disgusting, hateful rhetoric in my life. However, (slap) LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING, BITCH!....I now know who & what you are. Trust me, you will lose. More importantly, WE WILL WIN. Not just on November 2nd, but in the battle for the hearts & minds of the American people. Come on, admit it, if only to yourself. Ya know that aching, gnawing feeling at your back. Come ooooooon! You know what that cold feeling is. It's getting stronger every day, and no amount of chiming into the Group Think with mutual promises of victory will make it go away, right? Well, I can help you out on this: IT IS YOUR IMPENDING DEFEAT! Now, now, calm down. You guys KNEW this was coming. You freaks are SO filled with hatred for President Bush, our military, and America that you have, once again, committed political suicide. The problem is that the hate that fuels you has clouded your hearts so much that it has spread to your abilities of perception. The hate which keeps you warm at night will be your undoing. Though I see a lot of you pledging to each other that Kerry will win in a landslide, I am certain that you know, deep down, that the reality is quite the converse. Perhaps, just perhaps, once you open your hearts & minds, let go of your hatred, and attempt to love the country which you so despise, perhaps then, and ONLY then, you will be invited to come in from the cold of political exile.

Until then, live with your hatred, suffer with your hatred, and lose with your hatred, for it will be all that you have left!]

So, my fellow Republicans, we have enough traitors & freaks to worry about in our own country. If the world thinks we have the time or the desire to give a fu*k what France & the U.N. think about us, guess again.

We love President Bush, America, our troops, and everything else is irrelevant.

They can call it jingoism. I call it survival!

They can call it fascism. I call it patriotism.

They can call it cowboy mentality. I call it the War on Terror.

If the Bush Doctrine scares anyone, they might want to consider moving to France for the next four years.

SPIKES

More on Kerry - Some of Spikes' words are hauntingly appropriate today.

]
[/B]A Call to Arms in Defense of The True Visionary of Our Time "My fellow Americans. Today, we have been attacked in a way which far surpasses the tragedy of 9/11."

I don't know about you guys, but these are words which I NEVER wish to hear coming over the airwaves from the Oval Office. Thankfully, we are in a great position to make sure this stays just a nightmare. If we reelect President Bush, this horrible event has very little chance of ever coming to fruition. And unlike the liberal fearmongering about such ghosts as social security checks being taken away & the draft, this one would have a real possibility of arising under a Kerry admi...a..I can't even say it!

Not since the Reagan/Carter election have we been faced with such a stark difference in the choice of leader. Had Carter won in 1980, there is a very good chance that we would have seen a Soviet Union determined to hang on, if not launch an attack which would have led to a nuclear holocaust. Only due to Reagan's clear vision of good & evil and his military buildup did we avert such an unprecedented disaster. Now, we are in a very similar position. President Bush, upon paying for the sins of neglect made by Bill Clinton, has prosecuted the War on Terror in a manner which has not only kept us safe since that fateful day in September, but he has liberated 50 million people, two nations, and has the terrorists hiding & fighting for their sheer survival- most of the Taliban & two-thirds of Al Qaeda have been killed or captured, and bin Laden is either dead or ordering Domino's pizza from a cave address. Anyone who thinks that Kerry would not reverse course in a disastrous manner must be pissing a LOT of "Koolade."

Over the years, Kerry has shown time & again that he is a creature of the 60's, inexorably controlled by the Vietnam/Woodstock Syndrome. He believes that the military is evil. Yes, I said it....EVIL! He called his fellow soldiers in Nam war criminals (What? You hadn't heard that he spent 129 days in Vietnam?), though now he claims that he was talking about Nixon & the politicians. I'm sorry, how could Nixon have committed the crimes Kerry enumerated? You remember, right?

(In a very thick, over-the-top, goofy Boston accent)
"The pulling on ears, the tweaking of noses, the poking of eyes in a fashion reminiscent of the Three Stooges."

Yeah, now you remember. Strange when discussing the Abu Ghraib incident he not only damned the soldiers, but he also made damn sure to say that the culpability went "all the way to the top." Gee, that sounds very familiar. That's right, that came straight from his '71 testimony- or as I say, treason. See, this man has not changed a bit from his hippie days. He still believes the military is an instrument of evil. He still believes that the President- Bush, in this case- enjoys waging war for the sake of waging war. He still believes that America is a corrupt bully, spreading its flawed ideology of freedom & democracy by use of force. He still believes that the U.N. & the international community are the righteous balance to that corrupt American imperialistic proclivity. Also, sadly, he refuses to believe in good & evil, though I have a feeling that Kerry would describe America as the latter.

President Bush, on the other hand, believes in the innate goodness of America. Yes, we have had our dark moments over the last 200 or so years, but now, today, we are the force for good that fights the evil in this increasingly lethal world. President Bush believes that the intrinsic order of the human spirit is the desire to be free & to live in peace. John Kerry & his fellow liberals will tell you that it is not our right to force freedom upon other peoples. I tell you it is not THEIR right to stand in our way when we attempt to give the downtrodden at least the choice. If you believe that the natural order of the human spirit is to be free, then you must side with President Bush: The true visionary of our time.

Now, let me make the case that many Republicans in office are too scared to make. While the reason for the war against the Taliban & Al Qaeda in Afghanistan is self-evident- unless you are a Hamburgler liberal- the case for Iraq is more subtle and yet so simple, though very controversial to American defeatists & haters. The war in Iraq was never totally about WMD's, never totally about Saddam, and never really about freeing the Iraqi people, though that is icing on the cake and a victory for the human spirit. No, the war in Iraq is about position & influence. When President Bush declared war on terror after 9/11, it was inevitable that we, in order to win, had to change the face of the Middle East. Now, we have freed Afghanistan, we have freed Iraq, Libya has capitulated, Sudan is flipping toward us, Saudi Arabia has been put on high alert concerning its links to terrorism, and Musharif's Pakistan has become a strong ally in this apocalyptic battle. Iran, one of the two remaining members of the Axis of Evil, is hell-bent on becoming a nuclear power, one which openly supports & funds terrorism. Well, my friends, it's an all new ball game now that we have moved into the neighborhood. We have Iran sandwiched between Afghanistan & Iraq, putting us in a perfect geographical location from where we can either monitor its evil actions or, Joss forbid, attack it in the event the regime becomes too provocative in its actions. Every breath they take they must worry about having been infiltrated- as they have done to us in Iraq. They now must worry that we can monitor their every move. They must now concern themselves that we could be in Tehran airspace before they can say, "The Great Satan must die."

See, it's very obvious. The majority of Iranians hate the mullah-led regime and are waiting for its inevitable fall. The more pressure we can mount against Iran, the greater the likelihood that the regime will falter more quickly and that the Iranian people will rise up. Beyond that, we will be able to short-circuit a full-on assault on Iran by Israel. Face it, even if we had never gone into Iraq, an Israeli/Iranian war would have drawn us into that region, ANYWAY! Since this, what with Iran's race for long-range missiles & nukes, is still a possibility, doesn't it make more sense to have the best geographical position and to have changed as many Mid-East regimes into allies? Once Iran falls, Syria will become so isolated that it will wither on the vine.

A liberal like Clinton or Kerry, upon being attacked on 9/11, would have no doubt responded. However, they would have only made cosmetic, surgical missile strikes upon certain locations, claimed they got the bad guys, and called it a day. Basically, they would have killed a couple hornets but would have happily left the festering nest, praying we don't get stung again. Well, President Bush has decided that the only way to protect ourselves is to get out the Raid & kill the entire nest. Sure, a few will get away, but they will no longer have a nest from which to train & base. The terrorists have already lost numerous regimes that supported & accomodated them......and the news only gets worse for them. Sure, they can hole up in Fallujah for a while, but only to catch their breath. Also, there will never come a day when Karzai or Allawi or Musharif- or it seems Qaddafi, now- will hand over WMD's to these murderous thugs, assuming Bush's vision of a new Mid-East comes to fruition. Yes, there are a lot of problems which have, can, & will occur, but the only other choice is to elect Kerry, retreat, hide under a rug, and pray these thugs lose our address.

Oh, in addition to 9/11, let's not forget another one of Clinton's legacies: North Korea. Yes, let's have bilateral talks with Kim Jong Il & his lackeys, agree to let them have a "peaceful" nuclear program, give aid, declare victory, and walk away. Gee, that went well. OOPS! Wait, now they have nukes. I guess Kim Jong Il & his goons WEREN'T the good ole boys Clinton & his administration thought they were, huh? Oh, I forgot, they "tricked us," or so Madeleine Albright proclaimed. Seems things have gotten so bad you can't even trust a brutal dictator! Actually, it seems that the French & the U.N. can't be trusted, either. Still, Kerry would solve all of that with a global test, a test where only America & freedom fail to make the grade. But don't you worry because Kerry has a "plan" for everything........just don't ask for details.

Kerry has voted against nearly every weapons program we use. He was in favor of what would have resulted in a unilateral nuclear freeze during the Cold War. He sided with communists like Ortega, this even though Ortega, after Kerry & his fellow liberals defended Ortega against the communist charge made by Republicans, flew to Moscow for a reward of millions of filthy commie dollars- gee, I guess Kerry got "tricked." He praises France & the corrupt Useless Nations, yet demeans our TRUE allies, even going so far as to call them "bribed" & "coerced"- this though it turns out that the U.N., France & others were REALLY the "bribed." He calls PM Allawi a puppet and refuses to acknowledge the contribution made by the thousands of Iraqi police & soldiers, many of whom have given their lives for their country. Kerry believes the War on Terror is more of an intelligence & law enforcement issue. Well, even after the first WTC attack in 1993 he proposed a 6.5 billion dollar cut in intelligence, and he has vowed to gut the Patriot Act. Gee, I guess that WOULD leave us with "spitballs."

Just like the spokesperson for Kerry's party, The Hamburgler, Kerry believes that there is no real terrorist threat, though not going as far as Moore, calling the terrorists "freedom fighters" and "the true Minutemen." Ya know, I feel calling terrorists "soldiers" (Dean) or "freedom fighers" (The Hamburgler) is like calling slave owners "states' rights advocates" or calling Nazis "Hebrew population coordinators." Pathetically, Kerry believes that the threat from terrorists has been "exaggerated," and this is a state of mindlessness which tips both his hand & that of his liberal comrades.

Now, I am not going to go back through Kerry's many flip-flops. Oh, bloody hell! Who am I kidding? I LOOOOOVE going back over them! In front of an Arab group, he called the Israeli wall a violation of international law & should be torn down. In front of a Jewish group, the wall, to Kerry, is a valid security measure. In front of union auto workers in Michigan, he bragged about his numerous gas-guzzling SUV's. In front of tree huggers on Earth Day, he claimed that the SUV's weren't actually his.........they belonged to his family. He voted FOR the 87 billion dollars to support our troops before he voted AGAINST it, this once Dean picked up steam in the primaries- keep in mind that a few weeks before that vote he had told Bob Schieffer that it would be reckless & irresponsible to vote against the bill, REGARDLESS of the reasoning. He told Tim Russert that we should spend however many billions it takes to win in Iraq. Now, we shouldn't have spent the money, money which could have gone to social programs- as if Bush hasn't spent enough. He says that he would withdraw troops from Iraq within 6 months. Then, 3 days later, said 4 years sounded better. And the list just goes on & on.

I know everyone has his or her favorite Kerry flip-flop or lie, but I find the most telling lie to be one which might surprise you guys: The tan-in-a-can lie. Instead of highlighting one of his major flip-flops or lies on a substantive issue, I find that the little lies give a far clearer window into a person's core psyche. He could have made a joke out of it. He could have told the media that he wanted to have some color for the debate cameras. He could have joked how it went badly and that he looked like a carrot. He could have made it into a self-deprecating joke, made them laugh, and garnered a bit of good will. However, he showed his true colors when he told a bold-faced lie by saying he got it from throwing around the football with students. Well, the problem is that the students commented to reporters that they were all taken aback by Kerry's orange appearance when he got off his bus. The Dems & the LMM love claiming that President Bush refuses to admit mistakes made in Iraq, but we all know how the vultures would treat a Bush admission: Kerry & the LMM would crucify him. However, when Kerry has the chance to come clean on such a small, irrelevant issue like a tan-in-a-can experiment gone bad, his first instinct is to lie & conceal. Just like he blamed the train conductor for not stopping to greet supporters; just like he blamed speech writers for the "Benedict Arnold" line that he used in over 25 speeches; just like he blamed the Secret Service agent for being the "son of a bitch" who tripped him; just like every other mistake he makes, Kerry either lies or blames the closest person to him. Gee, I wonder if Ashley Simpson got advice from Kerry before she blamed her band? Bottom Line: If this man can't be trusted to tell the truth about a fake tan, how could ANYONE trust ANYTHING that comes out of his mouth.

"Hi! I'm John Kerry. Whatever I say today is what I said in the past, regardless of what I said then.......well, unless, of course, I say something new tomorrow. In which case, whatever I said today or in the past is exactly what I will say tomorrow. Therefore, whatever I say tomorrow is what I am saying today! Why? Because I'm John Kerry, you lowly serf!"

{Side Note: Let's settle this seemingly conflicted strategy concerning whether or not to call Kerry a flip-flopper or a die-hard liberal. Ok, get ready to write.........:
JOHN KERRY IS A DIE-HARD LIBERAL FLIP-FLOPPER!

Ok? Got it? Here's the breakdown: He consistently votes as a radical liberal, but he, once in a blue moon, will vote in a mainstream manner, but ONLY when it will help him politically. However, this doesn't transform him from being a liberal. Eventually, he shows his true liberal nature when given enough time or changing polls. On that RARE occasion when he supports America, he flip flops on his earlier vote, claims he was lied to, then resorts back to his liberal ideology. Personally, I believe he isn't even a true flip-flopper. To flip flop, one simply changes sides once. The way kerry vacilates between positions, the REAL way I would describe Kerry would be to label him a pathologically-lying sociopath. However, despite the cries from the LMM, Kerry is BOTH a flip-flopper AND a liberal.}

Beyond his arrogance, even claiming that those poor, unwashed masses at the town hall debate obviously were serfs too dirty & dumb to make over $200,000- and Teresa was right around the corner to bash stay-at-home moms. Beyond the fact that he wants people to "pay their fair share," yet he & Edwards make sure to use every loophole in order to hold onto THEIR money- or Teresa's in Kerry's case. Beyond his inability to connect with the average American citizen. Beyond the fact that his current rhetoric completely belies his 20 year record as one of the most liberal members of the U.S. Senate. Beyond his numerous flip-flops, there is something far, FAR scarier: A President Ker....I can't even say it.

In light of Rehnquist's health problems, just imagine "Chief Justice Hillary Rodham Clinton!"

Now, I wish to get VERY serious.

Let's assume that the unprecedented, from-every-corner political assassination hit on President Bush works, a hit which makes it obvious that Nixon & Clinton both got off easy- no, I won't touch the obvious Slick Willy pun. If Kerry were to get in, he would make it his goal to ratify & justify his entire life, using Iraq as the victim. See, Kerry, like most liberals & members of the LMM, is a creature of the 60's, a "victim" of the Vietnam/Woodstock syndrome. If he could somehow turn Iraq into a true quagmire and have us suffer a humiliating defeat, it would vindicate his entire life. Just like when the swift boat beside him hit a mine, he will take off; John Kerry is the cut-and-run guy. Since he voted against the first Gulf War, this even though it had one of the largest coalitions ever and was funded mostly by other nations ( Remember how he claimed our military was a hired army?), we know that his global test is like everything else he puts forth: An empty batch of useless, politically-driven rhetoric. In additon to validating his Vietnam/Woodstock Syndrome mindset, a humiliating defeat in Iraq would, in his mind, destroy the Bush legacy and would kill, forever, the doctrine of preemption. Now that we, under a President Kerry, have been humiliated in Iraq and forced to leave Allawi's Iraq to the terrorist vultures, let's connect the dots as to what would follow:

Al Qaeda & other terrorists become emboldened & galvanized.

Prime Minister Allawi is assassinated, Zarqawi & Sadr split up Iraq, the Kurds declare independence, a three-way civil war ensues, and Iraq slips into an Islamic fundamentalist chaos.

North Korea breaks off all talks and continues to increase its nuclear arsenal.

Qaddafi, now on the road to becoming a semi-honest player on the world stage, will be overthrown by Hezbollah.

Karzai is either assassinated or forced into exile after the Taliban & Al Qaeda regroup & stage a coup.

Sudan falls into worse chaos & reverts completely back to being a terrorist haven.

Saudi Arabia, attempting to keep the corrupt royal family in power, cozy back up to Al Qaeda in the attempt to hang on to that power.

Israel, knowing that Kerry will only hold summits concerning Iran's impending position as a nuclear power, declares war on Iran & unleashes massive strikes on numerous sites in Iran, thus leading to a wide-ranging Arab/Jew Mid-East war.

Ok, are you ready for the motherfu*ker of all blowbacks?

Musharif, after being abandoned by Kerry, will be assassinated, and Pakistan's significant nuclear arsenal will become the new property of an Al Qaeda-supported regime.

At this point, we will be facing a world where 9/11 will sink into our national memory as the good old days.

Make no mistake, Iraq has become THE battleground in the War on Terror. We win, we deal a major blow to the terrorists, and a free & successful Afghanistan/Iraq version of the Mid-East will forever change the political landscape of that region & the world. This will ONLY happen if President Bush is re-elected. Kerry slips in & we lose? Well, build a bunker.

Yes, President Bush has made some mistakes. He has allowed spending to spiral out of control. He refuses to shut down the borders, perhaps putting a viable national Republican Party at risk within a decade. Plus, Paul O'Neill, Richard Clark, & George "Slamdunk" Tenet were big mistakes. Yes, he, like all Presidents, has made some mistakes, but this doesn't change the fact that he has become one of the greatest Commanders-in-Chief America has ever had. In addition to bringing us through the economic devastation of the Clinton recession, the stock bubble burst, corporate scandals, 9/11( 3,000 dead, 1 million jobs lost, & over a TRILLION dollars in damage), & two wars, he has proven that he has a vision for the world that will not only spread freedom & democracy, but one where America is made safer by destroying the terrorists & the regimes supporting them. Only by following the brilliant vision of President Bush, the true visionary of our time, do we stand a chance at short-circuiting a complete global Armageddon.

SPIKES

jimnyc
03-21-2012, 09:48 AM
:clap::clap:

I'm going to have to take more time to read this again more thoroughly. Spikes wasn't around daily, but when he posted it was almost always a home run!

jimnyc
03-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Where did you dig these up from anyway, the old hangout?

gabosaurus
03-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Good riddance to bad garbage.

jimnyc
03-21-2012, 10:17 AM

This is what I'm talking about. You're truly an asshole at times. The guy has died, and because you don't agree with his politics you are going to say good riddance and call him garbage? Fuck you.

gabosaurus
03-21-2012, 10:19 AM
This is what I'm talking about. You're truly an asshole at times. The guy has died, and because you don't agree with his politics you are going to say good riddance and call him garbage? Fuck you.

Who said that he died? I just remember him leaving the board. Obviously I would not speal ill of the dead, if I knew they were dead.

jimnyc
03-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Who said that he died? I just remember him leaving the board. Obviously I would not speal ill of the dead, if I knew they were dead.

Try reading the very first line of Darin's post. Or did you not get that far before you condemnded someone?

gabosaurus
03-21-2012, 10:24 AM
I must admit that I didn't read the thread. I didn't get beyond "SpikesMyGod" in the thread title. He totally rubbed me the wrong way.

My apologies to the memories of someone who was loved by those who agreed with him.

jimnyc
03-21-2012, 10:36 AM
I must admit that I didn't read the thread. I didn't get beyond "SpikesMyGod" in the thread title. He totally rubbed me the wrong way.

My apologies to the memories of someone who was loved by those who agreed with him.

And you wonder why I sometimes refer to you as a troll. Do yourself a favor, just leave this thread and don't return. I assure you that there is no way you make this look any better at this point. A total lack of class. We all fuck with one another sometimes, but there's a time to just shut the fuck up. If you have nothing good to say about him, just go away. Even your lame apology isn't worth a damn.

revelarts
03-21-2012, 11:36 AM
the comments Spike made about Kerry's flip flopping and lack of core are interesting. they speak to character and being true to your political principals.

However it seems that current republican voters don't mind flip flopping as much if Romney's the one that's doing it.
I think if you compare flips flops and CORE, as Spike put it, you'd find less core with Romney than Kerry. I'd never for vote Kerry either but just saying.
So folks, is it OK to obfuscate and deflect for Romney's flops and lack of core "as long as he's not Obama" ?
Good for the goose as long as he's a liberal though, huh?

I'd except no response to this post. seems like no one wants to honestly address these ideas.

jimnyc
03-21-2012, 11:40 AM
the comments Spike made about Kerry's flip flopping and lack of core are interesting. they speack to character and being true to your political principals.

However it seems that current republican voters don't mind flip flopping as much if Romney's the one that's doing it.
I think if you compare flips flops and CORE, as Spike put it, you'd find less core with Romney than Kerry. I'd never for vote Kerry either but just saying.
So folks, is it OK to obfuscate and deflect for Romney's flops and lack of core "as long as he's not Obama" ?
Good for the goose as long as he's a liberal though, huh?

I'd except no response to this post. seems like no one wants to honestly address these ideas.

Depends on WHAT they flip on and WHY. And even with any perceived flip flops, he's STILL better than Obama and any of the other GOP candidates. I know he's not perfect, admittedly has positions I disagree with, but what's the alternative, to write in Fred Thompson who was the last true conservative, IMO, to run for office? I go with the best of the crop and get the idiot out of offfice.

darin
03-29-2013, 05:37 AM
Time for more good reading :)

Voted4Reagan
03-29-2013, 06:54 AM

More common sense in just one of his posts then you have made in over 10,000.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-29-2013, 09:45 AM
More common sense in just one of his posts then you have made in over 10,000.

My first time having the pleasure of reading that man's brilliant words. Very sorry to hear of his passing . For without a doubt he had his head screwed on straight! His brilliant words were both insightful and inspiring.
That Gabby despised him comes as no shock to me. She shows a pattern of rejecting truth and decent people. -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
03-29-2013, 10:18 AM

Gabby deserves a vacation simply because she cant act like a compassionate human being.

what a low thing to do, celebrating the death of someone.

Does your trolling know any limits?

Suspend her for a week Jimmy... I call for a vote

Voted4Reagan
03-29-2013, 10:21 AM
Just thinking about online history, and that guy. He passed away years ago. Here was one of his many gems
and if Gabby says she didnt know... IT WAS STATED BY DARIN IN THE FIRST LINE OF HIS POST

jimnyc
03-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Gabby deserves a vacation simply because she cant act like a compassionate human being.

what a low thing to do, celebrating the death of someone.

Does your trolling know any limits?

Suspend her for a week Jimmy... I call for a vote

Look at the dates of the posts, until Darin posted - the rest of the posts are from over a year ago. :)

jimnyc
03-29-2013, 11:33 AM
And you wonder why I sometimes refer to you as a troll. Do yourself a favor, just leave this thread and don't return. I assure you that there is no way you make this look any better at this point. A total lack of class. We all fuck with one another sometimes, but there's a time to just shut the fuck up. If you have nothing good to say about him, just go away. Even your lame apology isn't worth a damn.

Wow, I think I was having a bad day!! :lol:

Voted4Reagan
03-29-2013, 12:08 PM
Wow, I think I was having a bad day!! :lol:

Damn....Darin had to dig deep for that NECRO

jimnyc
03-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Damn....Darin had to dig deep for that NECRO

But a good one, both times. Spikes was an awesome writer!

gabosaurus
03-29-2013, 12:21 PM
But a good one, both times. Spikes was an awesome writer!

So was Hitler.

Voted4Reagan
03-29-2013, 12:25 PM
So was Hitler.

Still good advice 1yr later... I advise you to listen to Jimmy

gabosaurus
03-29-2013, 12:27 PM
What was good advice then might not still be good advice now.

jimnyc
03-29-2013, 12:29 PM

Respecting the deceased is always good advice.

Voted4Reagan
03-29-2013, 12:30 PM

and you wonder why nobody respects you?

Wiccan Liberal is As liberal as you and yet she is far more respected here...

Care to explain why?

jimnyc
03-29-2013, 12:32 PM
and you wonder why nobody respects you?

Wiccan Liberal is As liberal as you and yet she is far more respected here...

Care to explain why?

I don't think your better half has ever made an insulting post here.

Voted4Reagan
03-29-2013, 12:37 PM
I don't think your better half has ever made an insulting post here.

Probably wont either... oh.. and she wants to know when the 4 of us can get together for Dinner and Drinks.

If you're good Jimmy I'll have her wear the Black dress..... :)

http://bioexpedition.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Family_Portrait_Of_Blue-Footed_Boobies_600.jpg

jimnyc
03-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Probably wont either... oh.. and she wants to know when the 4 of us can get together for Dinner and Drinks.

If you're good Jimmy I'll have her wear the Black dress..... :)

http://bioexpedition.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Family_Portrait_Of_Blue-Footed_Boobies_600.jpg

That looks like a dead rabbit at their feet? LOL

Just let me know when!

Voted4Reagan
03-29-2013, 12:57 PM
uh jimmy..... thats a BABY BOOBIE at their feet.... I think thats you on the right....

:)