PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Prediction: Swift and faster than any othe in history...

x0Maximilian0x
03-21-2012, 07:37 PM
My personal prediction is if an American Revolution does occur in the near future it would be swift and fast due to both American resolve and the interconnection between all the American citizens and people in authority.....who take orders from the top of the pyramid scheme...

Ironically an American revolution would likely be as swift and fast as the country is at taking over another country...

If all the Presidents of all the American biker gangs joined in then it would be a very quick revolution...

SassyLady
03-21-2012, 07:51 PM
My personal prediction is if an American Revolution does occur in the near future it would be swift and fast due to both American resolve and the interconnection between all the American citizens and people in authority.....who take orders from the top of the pyramid scheme...

Ironically an American revolution would likely be as swift and fast as the country is at taking over another country...

If all the Presidents of all the American biker gangs joined in then it would be a very quick revolution...

:pillowfight:

fj1200
03-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Yes, it will be swift. From about early November and lasting to mid/late January. I predict it will be bloodless as well.

logroller
03-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Yes, it will be swift. From about early November and lasting to mid/late January. I predict it will be bloodless as well.

mostly tearful I'd imagine.:crying2:

Gator Monroe
03-24-2012, 12:30 AM
The Media will call it a Voter Tantrum again:lol:

logroller
03-24-2012, 02:25 AM
The Media will call it a Voter Tantrum again:lol:

A vote with a hanging chad is worth two Bushes in office.:2up: