PDA

View Full Version : The fj1200/logroller ticket...

fj1200
03-22-2012, 03:10 PM
We could do some damage. :2up:

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 03:16 PM
You guys are reasonable. You indulge in facts. You're polite to those who you engage. You're both fair & honest in your arguments and beliefs. You're both quite intelligent.

You would get my vote, but it's obvious from those few facts alone that you're unqualified to serve in Washington.

Abbey Marie
03-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Not so fast. Let's hear your platform.

Do we get free contraception for life? That's my single issue. :laugh2:

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 03:46 PM
"Yay, FJ is gonna pay for my mortgage and gas!"

But before we can proceed, I'm afraid I'll need to see a birth certificate from you guys...

logroller
03-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Well, since its been announced here, it warrants full disclosure--- I've donated money to DebatePolicy.com

You guys are reasonable. You indulge in facts. You're polite to those who you engage. You're both fair & honest in your arguments and beliefs. You're both quite intelligent.

You would get my vote, but it's obvious from those few facts alone that you're unqualified to serve in Washington.
Naturally, you wouldn't vote for us....because we don't have a chance at winning. I'm sure, based on race alone, Obama faced similar criticism. How ya like them apples?

Not so fast. Let's hear your platform.

Do we get free contraception for life? That's my single issue. :laugh2:

On a case by case basis, yes. Of course, that's between you and your doctor. As I hear you're quite the fox, I personally think it would be doing America a disservice to in anyway inhibit your procreation-- I trust you'll make the right decision. :thumb:

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Naturally, you wouldn't vote for us....because we don't have a chance at winning. I'm sure, based on race alone, Obama faced similar criticism. How ya like them apples?

Now I ain't voting for you anymore, fucker! :fu: :coffee:

logroller
03-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Now I ain't voting for you anymore, fucker! :fu: :coffee:

"anymore"...did I to begin with?

You would get my vote, but ;)

logroller
03-22-2012, 04:47 PM

But before we can proceed, I'm afraid I'll need to see a birth certificate from you guys...

I got a copy on my computer. I'll upload it...does the forum software accept photoshop files?

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 07:15 PM
"anymore"...did I to begin with?

;)

Are you correcting me? :poke: I know I read somewhere a long time ago that "but" should never follow a comma, but I do it anyway, cause I can. And now I'm REALLY not voting for you. Can't you just let me be dumb within my own ignorance?

Who's running against you guys? Do I get a choice besides the 2 of you? :2up:

Mr. P
03-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Are you correcting me? :poke: I know I read somewhere a long time ago that "but" should never follow a comma, but I do it anyway, cause I can. And now I'm REALLY not voting for you. Can't you just let me be dumb within my own ignorance?

I think CSM may join me.

SassyLady
03-22-2012, 11:37 PM

I'd be willing to be on a ticket with Abbey!

What you got to say about that Jim?!

And, do not ask for a copy of our birth certificates (or pics of boobies)! :laugh:

logroller
03-23-2012, 01:33 AM
Can't you just let me be dumb within my own ignorance?

Now that sounds like a platform for a national campaign!:laugh:

fj1200
03-23-2012, 03:34 AM

Consider it done. :waitsforcontributionchecktoclear:

On a case by case basis, yes. Of course, that's between you and your doctor. As I hear you're quite the fox, I personally think it would be doing America a disservice to in anyway inhibit your procreation-- I trust you'll make the right decision. :thumb:

That right there is why lr is on the ticket. :thumb:

This is a classic pre-Bush Saddam election. Benevolent dictatorship FTW!!!

Now, if I can only hook up John Edwards old campaign staff. ;)

CSM
03-23-2012, 08:32 AM
I think CSM may join me.

I'm in. I figure a judicious application of firepower will not only eliminate any opposition it will also express our message quite clearly.

fj1200
03-23-2012, 08:37 AM
^Neo-con

:poke:

CSM
03-23-2012, 08:40 AM
^Neo-con

:poke:

Hardly. If anything Mr.P are "archaic-con". We both can be bought though so not much of a change from current operations.

Abbey Marie
03-23-2012, 10:30 AM
I'd be willing to be on a ticket with Abbey!

What you got to say about that Jim?!

And, do not ask for a copy of our birth certificates (or pics of boobies)! :laugh:

You said it, sistuh!

You'd have to be Prez, though. I'm too lazy for all that hard work!

gabosaurus
03-23-2012, 12:24 PM
I would rather have the Gab/Abbey ticket. Two intelligent females, one of each side of the political spectrum. We would whip the country into shape in less than 12 months.
America will always be screwed up as long as we have males in control. :salute:

Mr. P
03-23-2012, 01:45 PM
I would rather have the Gab/Abbey ticket. Two intelligent females, one of each side of the political spectrum. We would whip the country into shape in less than 12 months.

Hummm...Let me see...A woman with PMS with access to NUKES. No thanks! :laugh:

SassyLady
03-23-2012, 02:04 PM
Hummm...Let me see...A woman with PMS with access to NUKES. No thanks! :laugh:

That leaves Gabs out, but Abbey and I are past the PMS thing. We will run circles around the boys. However, don't think for a moment that because we lack testosterone we aren't willing to push the button under the same circumstances a male would. At least we wouldn't be doing it to win a pissing match.

fj1200
03-23-2012, 03:23 PM

After the nightmare when you got the right to vote? No way!!!
Women's Suffrage and the Growth of the Welfare State (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=womens%20right%20to%20vote%20growth%20of%20welfa re%20state&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CC0QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fideas.repec.org%2Fa%2Fkap%2Fpubch o%2Fv100y1999i3-4p289-300.html&ei=YdpsT8_tF4Tgtgf_4uGtBg&usg=AFQjCNGZHWbeXxZ4dtMBAk_GyMtzEneUKw)
Who knows what would happen with a woman POTUS. ;)

Oh well, there goes the women's vote. :laugh:

logroller
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
After the nightmare when you got the right to vote? No way!!!
Women's Suffrage and the Growth of the Welfare State (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=womens right to vote growth of welfare state&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CC0QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fideas.repec.org%2Fa%2Fkap%2Fpubch o%2Fv100y1999i3-4p289-300.html&ei=YdpsT8_tF4Tgtgf_4uGtBg&usg=AFQjCNGZHWbeXxZ4dtMBAk_GyMtzEneUKw)
Who knows what would happen with a woman POTUS. ;)

Oh well, there goes the women's vote. :laugh:
Now we just need a strong gay rights stance; then our demise is assured!

gabosaurus
03-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Males in power always suffer from too much testosterone. That is why you see idiot presidents starting wars, so they can shake their peacock feathers at other male leaders.
The primary problem with males is that they have two heads and only have enough blood to operate one of them. So you know which head makes all the important decisions.
Women are more rational.

logroller
03-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Males in power always suffer from too much testosterone. That is why you see idiot presidents starting wars, so they can shake their peacock feathers at other male leaders.
The primary problem with males is that they have two heads and only have enough blood to operate one of them. So you know which head makes all the important decisions.
Important decisions like...which head is most apt to muffle your incessant rambling. :suck:

Women are more rational.
or, blinded by their emotions. Potato/ tomato.

fj1200
03-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Now we just need a strong gay rights stance; then our demise is assured!

I think we already came pretty close there. Well perhaps we can top Ron Paul's electoral vote total of 1988. :crossfingers:

logroller
03-24-2012, 05:04 AM
I nominate Chelsea to be our director of the DOT.

http://youtu.be/Lbknxk-GuF0

CSM
03-25-2012, 09:06 AM
A woman president? Yeah, just like Pelosi or Boxer or Feinstein. Hmmm I bet Gabby fits right in with that bunch. "You have to elect me to find out what my platform is" ...

gabosaurus
03-25-2012, 10:29 PM
A woman president? Yeah, just like Pelosi or Boxer or Feinstein. Hmmm I bet Gabby fits right in with that bunch. "You have to elect me to find out what my platform is" ...

Typical ignorant male response. Your type will make the country a lot of money when Abbey and I impose our "stupid tax.":cool:

fj1200
03-25-2012, 10:48 PM
I'll never understand why Democrats/liberals feel the urge to tax themselves. :shrug:

CSM
03-26-2012, 06:10 AM
Typical ignorant male response. Your type will make the country a lot of money when Abbey and I impose our "stupid tax.":cool:

You just confirmed my beliefs.