PDA

View Full Version : What men notice first about women

Abbey Marie
03-22-2012, 03:47 PM
I can't say I am really all that surprised. It is a woman's crowning glory, after all. :cool:
I do wonder why their "face" didn't even make the list.

What men and women notice on dates
1. Men say that having gorgeous hair trumps a curvy figure. Trying to decide between a pre-date trip to the salon or Victoria’s Secret, ladies? Go for the fab hair option. According to a recent survey conducted by Pantene (http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2011/02/want-to-know-what-men-really-n.html#ixzz1UJQNzuCI), 60% of men surveyed would rather date a woman with great hair than noticeable curves — and 74% of them said they notice a woman because of her hair. In fact, a full 44% of male respondents said that hair was the first thing they notice about a woman… even before her clothes (26%), legs (25%) and makeup (4%). Most of the men who took Pantene’s poll also said they’d be more likely to approach a woman at a bar with great hair than one who was wearing a low-cut shirt.
http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=12717&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=1099738

Gator Monroe
03-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Smile & Confidance:beer:

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 03:50 PM
They're all liars! If men were honest, which we're not, cause were pigs/dogs, the poll would truly reveal that 85% of men zoom in on boobies. Any man stating differently is either gay, blind, standing with his wife (and we still look there first) or looking at a very fat woman, in which case we look at the ground like we dropped something! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-22-2012, 03:51 PM
They're all liars! If men were honest, which we're not, cause were pigs/dogs, the poll would truly reveal that 85% of men zoom in on boobies. Any man stating differently is either gay, blind, standing with his wife (and we still look there first) or looking at a very fat woman, in which case we look at the ground like we dropped something! :laugh2:

Why, Jim, I never expected this from you! :laugh2:

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Why, Jim, I never expected this from you! :laugh2:

What can I say, call me a consistent, yet honest, pig/dog/perv... :laugh:

Gator Monroe
03-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Well on Swarthy Persian Jewish Women I like those soft little hairs on their lower backs between the two *******

Noir
03-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Personally it's all in the accent, a good accent accounts for 90% of my double takes.

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Well on Swarthy Persian Jewish Women I like those soft little hairs on their lower backs between the two *******

My curiosity is getting the better of me. Can you please tell me what you censored your self about?

Gator Monroe
03-22-2012, 04:24 PM
My curiosity is getting the better of me. Can you please tell me what you censored your self about?

The little ******* on their lower backs (The word was ******* , as in Love ******* on the Lower backs)

Gator Monroe
03-22-2012, 04:24 PM
D.i.m.p.l.e.s.

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 04:25 PM
The little ******* on their lower backs (The word was ******* , as in Love ******* on the Lower backs)

I think you're fucking with me now. Or I'm just as dumb as I feel most of the time. Either way, **** you! :lol:

Gator Monroe
03-22-2012, 04:25 PM
iT AUTOMATICALLY Censers D.I.M.P.L.E.S.:lol:

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 04:26 PM
D.i.m.p.l.e.s.

Oh shit, you weren't fucking with me. Long story about that word! LOL Let me remove them from the filter...

Gator Monroe
03-22-2012, 04:27 PM
I think you're fucking with me now. Or I'm just as dumb as I feel most of the time. Either way, **** you! :lol:

Dear Sir , It will not let me type D.I.M.P.L.E.S (WITHOUT Caps & periods)

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 04:28 PM
iT AUTOMATICALLY Censers D.I.M.P.L.E.S.:lol:

Ok, should be fixed now. If you REALLY need to know why - do a search on "psychoblues", or "drunk" to get the same results.

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Dear Sir , It will not let me type D.I.M.P.L.E.S (WITHOUT Caps & periods)

It should now - dimples

Gator Monroe
03-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Oh shit, you weren't fucking with me. Long story about that word! LOL Let me remove them from the filter...

I'm a 52 year old Grandfather (I learned long ago not to Fuck with Mod/Admins & Short Guys with Authority over me ...

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 04:29 PM
See that, put my mind on "boobies" for just one minute and I go and muck up the board and derail a thread AND accuse our new member of fucking with me with the ***'s. LOL

jimnyc
03-22-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm a 52 year old Grandfather (I learned long ago not to Fuck with Mod/Admins & Short Guys with Authority over me ...

43 here and thank God no grandchildren, as my son is only 11. And I've been told that my 5'9 and3/4 is small for a man. But I make up for it, IF ya know what I mean! :coffee:

darin
03-22-2012, 04:42 PM
The first thing I notice on a woman are her eyes. Then, when I notice her eyes aren't noticing, I notice her boobies.

Gator Monroe
03-22-2012, 04:42 PM
I notice if they are Receptive and if their eyes reflect light on a dark road at night ...

Shadow
03-22-2012, 07:46 PM

I agree...they would notice and approach the woman who dresses and acts like like a slut. Definately.:thumb:

Anton Chigurh
03-22-2012, 07:47 PM
I wanna find out what's between her ears first. I already know what's between her legs.

Anton Chigurh
03-22-2012, 07:49 PM
They're all liars! If men were honest, which we're not, cause were pigs/dogs, the poll would truly reveal that 85% of men zoom in on boobies. Any man stating differently is either gay, blind, standing with his wife (and we still look there first) or looking at a very fat woman, in which case we look at the ground like we dropped something! :laugh2:Ya mean, the other 15% of your declared 85?

Shadow
03-22-2012, 07:53 PM
What can I say, call me a consistent, yet honest, pig/dog/perv... :laugh:

It's okay...at least you are honest.

I used to actually point out the pretty girls with nice bods to one of my ex's...until I found out he was actively trying to screw them all.. that is. After that I figured he could hunt down his own women...I wasn't going to do his recon work for him. :rolleyes:

Boobies were pretty high on his list too. Found that out after I told him a story about banana's and a girl named Karen. :laugh2:

Shadow
03-22-2012, 07:59 PM
The first thing I notice on a woman are her eyes. Then, when I notice her eyes aren't noticing, I notice her boobies.

I have learned that you men are pretty sneaky when it comes to scoping out the boobies. Nice that you like the eyes though...they are the windows to the soul after all.

DragonStryk72
03-23-2012, 01:02 PM
I can't say I am really all that surprised. It is a woman's crowning glory, after all. :cool:
I do wonder why their "face" didn't even make the list.

Well, that would certainly explain my thing for redheads, lol.

fj1200
03-23-2012, 03:15 PM
The vital bit of information lacking about the study is which way the womyn were walking. :dance:

Abbey Marie
03-23-2012, 04:47 PM
Of course, none of this works if she is wearing a burqa. ;)

Noir
03-23-2012, 05:14 PM
Of course, none of this works if she is wearing a burqa. ;)

You can always mention they eyes, but I wouldn't recommend it, I actually tried to be genuinely complementary about a woman who had the deepest brown eyes who was wearing a burka and it didn't go well.

gabosaurus
03-23-2012, 05:20 PM
I would be surprised if there are men who look above the shoulders. At the same time, women usually go for looks and money.

logroller
03-23-2012, 05:26 PM
You can always mention they eyes, but I wouldn't recommend it, I actually tried to be genuinely complementary about a woman who had the deepest brown eyes who was wearing a burka and it didn't go well.
Yea, I was thinking about the question and screams for help crossed my mind :dev2::laugh2:

Gator Monroe
03-24-2012, 12:19 AM
I would be surprised if there are men who look above the shoulders. At the same time, women usually go for looks and money.

Liberal Carpet Munchers have it ALL figured out ...

logroller
03-24-2012, 02:42 AM
Liberal Carpet Munchers have it ALL figured out ...

Don't they though? Is there a point to being a conservative carpet-muncher? The most crazed women I've known gave the best head...just sayin--Go for the gusto!

Shadow
03-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Don't they though? Is there a point to being a conservative carpet-muncher? The most crazed women I've known gave the best head...just sayin--Go for the gusto!

So...men like them crazy AND slutty. That explains a lot actually. :laugh:

Shadow
03-24-2012, 11:45 AM
The vital bit of information lacking about the study is which way the womyn were walking. :dance:

Would the direction be the deciding factor as to if you were a butt man instead?:)

That explains my problem then. I went for neither...and ended up with neither. I better get with the program...got a woman's manual handy...I think I'm doing it wrong. I definately wanna catch me hot sugar daddy ! (Hey... if you can't beat them...join them).

I wanna find out what's between her ears first. I already know what's between her legs.

This makes me think of an old saying...."actions speak louder than words"...Maybe someday a man will actually prove this statement to be true. :laugh:

Gator Monroe
03-24-2012, 12:12 PM
I like Women who are Pioneer Stock and can Drive a Combine !

fj1200
03-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Would the direction be the deciding factor as to if you were a butt man instead?:)

:cool:

jimnyc
03-24-2012, 02:12 PM
I have another "angle" - what if the first glance at a woman is from behind, say walking in front of you in the mall? Do you still look at the hair first? Or maybe their width (to see if they are fit or fat)? I zoom straight in on the butt. If it's cute, then I'll check out her face! :2up:

Abbey Marie
03-24-2012, 03:53 PM
My 20 year old daughter just told me that two different guys she is good friends with (who don't know each other) recently told her they loved her voice, and could listen to it all day. (Lol- I think I know a line when I hear one, but she is pretty naive. I know that both of these guys def. like her).

Now I am understandably biased, but she really is a very pretty girl, with long silky brown hair and big blue eyes. She is also in great shape. Apparently, she gets lots of compliments on her eyes, but this voice thing is a first. So, she was pretty taken with the idea that her voice is that nice, and that two guys said so. The question is- where does a woman's voice fit into the equation? Is it something that guys even notice? Or is this simply a case of two guys she won't go out with trying a new approach?

Abbey Marie
03-24-2012, 03:54 PM
I have another "angle" - what if the first glance at a woman is from behind, say walking in front of you in the mall? Do you still look at the hair first? Or maybe their width (to see if they are fit or fat)? I zoom straight in on the butt. If it's cute, then I'll check out her face! :2up:

I even look at the butt first in that situation. With pants being as tight as they are, how can you not? Perhaps not if the woman is Amish. ;)

Dilloduck
03-24-2012, 11:48 PM
OK I'll be an old boring asshole. Both sexes will immediately look for any clue that will help you determine the sex of another person. All at once until something convinces you. The hippie days really screwed around a lot of guys checking out the"chick" sitting down with long hair. :laugh2:

DragonStryk72
03-25-2012, 12:24 AM
OK I'll be an old boring asshole. Both sexes will immediately look for any clue that will help you determine the sex of another person. All at once until something convinces you. The hippie days really screwed around a lot of guys checking out the"chick" sitting down with long hair. :laugh2:

Actually, men having short hair is the historical anomaly when you come down to it. Jefferson, Franklin, and many others of our founders had what would be referred to now as long hair. It was really only in the last 100 years or so that the trend shifted.

Shadow
03-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Actually, men having short hair is the historical anomaly when you come down to it. Jefferson, Franklin, and many others of our founders had what would be referred to now as long hair. It was really only in the last 100 years or so that the trend shifted.

It's a good thing too...I don't wanna be with a man who has better hair than I do. Already sucks that they have better eyelashes. Fuckers.

ConHog
03-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Hair, face, feet

Then if those passed id want to see about her personality. If that didnt pass. Nothing else mattered