PDA

View Full Version : Why liberals are always such hotheads?

LuvRPgrl
03-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Why does it seem that, and desevingly so, liberals and extreme right wingers get banned from DP?
I have a few ideas, but want to hear others.
I would actually like to see some of them post more often, if they werent just doing personal attacks

fj1200
03-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Have you met some of the conservatives here? :poke:

tailfins
03-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Liberals are often the biggest suck-ups, butt kissers. They retaliate for their humiliation on people that have no power over them. Cuban-Americans sum it up with the term come-mierdas (poop eaters), especially those that eat the the Communist party's poop and say "mmm mmm good" while making up false accusations to meet their quota to stay in good standing with the Committee for the Defense of the Revolution (CDR) to maintain their extra rations and special privileges.

It manifests itself in the corporate environment in the form of brown nosers. It's especially amusing watching them berate team members for pushing back against management while they sneer about closed minded conservatives. How many liberals have you ever seen defend someone being unfairly "managed out"? So much for sticking up for the little guy.

Noir
03-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Because this is a debating website with a mostly conservative userbase, which means in threads liberals will almost always be outnumbered (sometimes having to reply to 6, 7, or more posters per thread at a time.) Add to that how much people on the Internet like to insult eachother and it's not surprising that the minority group tend to get banned more wtc.

Im sure If you go to a majority liberal board you would see the same with conservative posters.

LuvRPgrl
03-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Have you met some of the conservatives here? :poke:

I find liberals like to try and act peaceful and all, but get em pissed off, note my sig, and they show their true colors

Had a neighbor for years, huge liberal tree hugger, etc.
He was soft spoken and presented himself as a peace loving person with so much serenity and so mature because he loves everyone and is liberal

My son was parking recently and he accidentally hit the dudes bumper at about 3 mph, the guy came running out screaming and just came unglued.
Dane and I were in shock,.,,"is this the same mr. calm all the time", we stared at each other and I began to laugh, Dane did too, we couldnt stop laughing, and that pissed the guy off even more
He has never talked to us since, just gives us dirty looks, so now I just change his bumper stickers, like "freedom of choice" to freedom of life for the unborn,,hahah, I dont think he knows its me though

LuvRPgrl
03-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Because this is a debating website with a mostly conservative userbase, which means in threads liberals will almost always be outnumbered (sometimes having to reply to 6, 7, or more posters per thread at a time.) Add to that how much people on the Internet like to insult eachother and it's not surprising that the minority group tend to get banned more wtc.

Im sure If you go to a majority liberal board you would see the same with conservative posters.

if more of the liberals stuck around, then it wouldnt be such a majority for the conservatives.
do you have any websites to suggest?
I would love to go to one.
I wanted to find some libs and debate them on topics, I tried the democratic underground, but was promptly banned after revealing I actually am a conservative, and the ban was for simply being a conservative, not for making a conservative post

ConHog
03-25-2012, 07:10 PM
that's odd because 2 of the biggest assholes that I know of who were banned from here are allegedly conservatives.

I think it's a bit of an insult to Jim to suggest he bans based off of political persuasion.

Assholes are assholes.

LuvRPgrl
03-25-2012, 07:14 PM
that's odd because 2 of the biggest assholes that I know of who were banned from here are allegedly conservatives.

I think it's a bit of an insult to Jim to suggest he bans based off of political persuasion.

Assholes are assholes.

I dont know what you are reading,,,,did I make such a suggestion?e
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In fact, I included some conservatives in my post, that get banned. I bet the two you are talking about were far right wing, like hogtrash or someone

ConHog
03-25-2012, 07:17 PM
I dont know what you are reading,,,,did I make such a suggestion?e
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In fact, I included some conservatives in my post, that get banned. I bet the two you are talking about were far right wing, like hogtrash or someone

Other than seeing the name I have no idea who Hogtrash is, before my time.

LuvRPgrl
03-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Other than seeing the name I have no idea who Hogtrash is, before my time.

you can do a search, maybe he is related to you,,,,ya know, con HOG,,HOGtrash:laugh:

ConHog
03-25-2012, 07:27 PM
you can do a search, maybe he is related to you,,,,ya know, con HOG,,HOGtrash:laugh:

if he is, then that means you're talking about my family. :lol:

Gator Monroe
03-25-2012, 09:39 PM

If this is indeed the Case ,I'm glad I landed here but I wish it had more horsepower.:clap:

gabosaurus
03-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Kind of a strange thread to be started by someone who acknowledges that they are only here to piss people off.

fj1200
03-25-2012, 10:05 PM
if more of the liberals stuck around, then it wouldnt be such a majority for the conservatives.
do you have any websites to suggest?
I would love to go to one.
I wanted to find some libs and debate them on topics, I tried the democratic underground, but was promptly banned after revealing I actually am a conservative, and the ban was for simply being a conservative, not for making a conservative post

RSR used to recruit at progressivesonline.com, to no luck, a bit and do some posting. To my knowledge he never got banned but the rules didn't exactly make it easy for him to debate effectively either.

gabosaurus
03-25-2012, 10:11 PM
I have been to numerous boards, both conservative and liberal. No one even comes close to the latitude that Jim gives posters on this board.
For example, the most left-wing board I know of is democratic underground. Which forbids criticism of Democratic office holders. I was banned from DU for criticizing Clinton. I have been banned from about a dozen conservative boards for various reasons.
I've been banned from this board a few times, for reasons I won't go into. :rolleyes: I don't think I have ever been banned wrongly.

tailfins
03-25-2012, 10:36 PM
I have been to numerous boards, both conservative and liberal. No one even comes close to the latitude that Jim gives posters on this board.
For example, the most left-wing board I know of is democratic underground. Which forbids criticism of Democratic office holders. I was banned from DU for criticizing Clinton. I have been banned from about a dozen conservative boards for various reasons.
I've been banned from this board a few times, for reasons I won't go into. :rolleyes: I don't think I have ever been banned wrongly.

DU and Redstate are flip sides of the same coin. Both are hostile to Romney supporters.

DragonStryk72
03-26-2012, 03:28 AM
Assholes are assholes.

Yeah, that's about the breakdown. I mean, we all have our buttons pushed, any debate site is going to be that way, and the extremists on the right or left are going to go to extremes, sort of the definition of being an extremist. I mean, come on, I'm fairly reasonable most the time, but I get there occasionally, especially with some posts from gabs (The ones where she clearly misrepresents the article, or obviously didn't read it), but SO MUCH from JWK, but then, thankfully he seemed to get tired of getting beat down by the same exact arguments that he couldn't rebuff, so that worked out.

Anyone that really likes to debate is also someone who has strong moral stances, just the way it is. Some just don't know how to rein it in enough so that they aren't crossing that line that everyone else stops themselves at automatically.

darin
03-26-2012, 04:47 AM
...why are liberals hotheads, then three posts into it shit-talks another user? Wha?

Generally-speaking modern liberals tend to be powerless. Their arguments are invalid and their ends never justify their draconian, fascist means. They run out of people to blame and get scared. They deflect any blame/criticism because they grew up with over-inflated sense of self-esteem. Because their families removed any possible source of reality-inducing criticism or conflict, they revert to their primal, innate means of expressing frustration:

Noir
03-26-2012, 09:49 AM
...why are liberals hotheads, then three posts into it shit-talks another user? Wha?

Generally-speaking modern liberals tend to be powerless. Their arguments are invalid and their ends never justify their draconian, fascist means. They run out of people to blame and get scared. They deflect any blame/criticism because they grew up with over-inflated sense of self-esteem. Because their families removed any possible source of reality-inducing criticism or conflict, they revert to their primal, innate means of expressing frustration:

Generally speaking generalisations are generally wrong.

Gator Monroe
03-26-2012, 12:06 PM
I've been banned from this board a few times, for reasons I won't go into. :rolleyes: I don't think I have ever been banned wrongly. I've been banned from the DU 2 TIMES (But I can post there now to Support Zioniists & Israel but That would get me banned now faster than it used too,because the Far Left & Middle left equates Israel & Zionists in general as " The Man" thus support for Israel & the Jews & Zionist = teh Banhammer. I have been banned from Stormfromt, Democrat Warrior, politicalforum.com,ar15.com,calguns.net,conservati ve underground,survivors sks boards, gopusa,protestwarrior (The new fake one),the red leather couch (drinking forum), conservative cave, various Boating & firearm forum boards (Mostly for offending Liberals but Right leaning individuials had issues with my style also... I have prolly over 80 thousand posts & perhaps way over at these places and it always seem that I'm let go for either (Forum/Board unity) or (Mod/Admin unity/sanity) I',ve been my own worst enemy yet I get Understanding and Timeouts & Warnings more often that outright Banhammer because I have instilled somthing in posters & Mod/Admins alike on occasion (Rare occasions indeed but I had fanboys & Girls which included Mod/admins and they saw somthin in my twaddle.

darin
03-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Generally speaking generalisations are generally wrong.

Actually, SPECIFICALLY generalizations are wrong. GENERALLY they are spot-on.

tailfins
03-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Actually, SPECIFICALLY generalizations are wrong. GENERALLY they are spot-on.

Humans are forced to make generalizations. I challenge you to memorize the names of the six billion or so people on the planet. A generalization is useful if its accuracy is better than a random guess. For example, how many men here would hesitate to work along side Anita Hill? Without making a definitive judgement whether she correctly or falsely accused Clarence Thomas, the probability that she made false accusations is greater than zero, hence there would be some risk.

LuvRPgrl
03-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Humans are forced to make generalizations. I challenge you to memorize the names of the six billion or so people on the planet. A generalization is useful if its accuracy is better than a random guess. For example, how many men here would hesitate to work along side Anita Hill? Without making a definitive judgement whether she correctly or falsely accused Clarence Thomas, the probability that she made false accusations is greater than zero, hence there would be some risk.

I totally agree with everything you said except at the end, the example doesntwork

Wind Song
03-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Why does it seem that, and desevingly so, liberals and extreme right wingers get banned from DP?
I have a few ideas, but want to hear others.
I would actually like to see some of them post more often, if they werent just doing personal attacks
Liberals aren't in great numbers on this forum.

Gator Monroe
03-26-2012, 09:34 PM

Regular Posters too ...:slap:

fj1200
03-26-2012, 10:02 PM

Your grasp of the obvious is exceptional. :clap:

Gator Monroe
03-26-2012, 10:05 PM

But Libertarians & Middle of the Roaders make up for the scarcity

SassyLady
03-27-2012, 03:25 AM
I've been banned from the DU 2 TIMES

How anyone can stand to post there long enough to get banned is beyond my capacity to understand.

SassyLady
03-27-2012, 03:26 AM

Because we get bored with them so soon...especially when they turn into little yapping Chihuahuas and we put them on ignore. They eventually get it and move on.

We like to engage with those that can actually post more than one line per thread, and not the same line over and over and then justify it by saying they are stubborn.

Happens.

darin
03-27-2012, 04:37 AM
Because we get bored with them so soon...especially when they turn into little yapping Chihuahuas and we put them on ignore. They eventually get it and move on.

We like to engage with those that can actually post more than one line per thread, and not the same line over and over and then justify it by saying they are stubborn.

Happens.

I can't remember but a couple actually SMART liberals on this board. Maybe fewer? Because this board allows generally 'free speech', we attract the loudest liberal parrots on the internet. :)

tailfins
03-27-2012, 09:13 AM

Happens.

Why don't more people (irrespective of ideology) post more about what they see during the day instead of regurgitating what's already published? For example when there are few passengers around, strike up a conversation with the guy playing an instrument in the subway. Conversations like that have led me to understand how many people are forced into permanent poverty by a criminal record from a matter discharged long ago. One thing I really can't understand: Someone who makes a domestic violence call, then stays. Even if the matter is dealt with, the one arrested will have a criminal record and is essential forced to NOT earn income. Specifically, if a wife makes a domestic violence call, she has sentenced HERSELF to a life of poverty even if she stays. Lobby for fixing this if you think it needs somehow fixed, perhaps with revising expungement laws.

Gator Monroe
03-27-2012, 01:30 PM
How anyone can stand to post there long enough to get banned is beyond my capacity to understand.

LOL one of the Times was like 4 posts/replies :coffee:

Gator Monroe
03-27-2012, 01:32 PM

I hurt the Feelings of the Stormfront folks (I'm on the Lifetime BAN watch list):laugh2:

sundaydriver
03-27-2012, 09:08 PM
I can't remember but a couple actually SMART liberals on this board. Maybe fewer? Because this board allows generally 'free speech', we attract the loudest liberal parrots on the internet. :)

Agreed, I also seen reasonable, intelligent people to the right of me. I have also seen the biggest parrot ever, the worst one liner can not think for themselves, repeat nothing but one line rhetoric, copy & paste cartoons, and never directly answer a question on this site. Oh wait, he was one of the mods with 37,000 some posts! :laugh:

gabosaurus
03-28-2012, 12:11 AM
A lot of left-wing folks are so dumb, they wouldn't know a smart liberal if they met one. Then again, the requirement to be a mod/admin on this board is that one has to be a conservative. Intelligence is not required. :cool:

SassyLady
03-28-2012, 01:52 AM
A lot of left-wing folks are so dumb, they wouldn't know a smart liberal if they met one. Then again, the requirement to be a mod/admin on this board is that one has to be a conservative. Intelligence is not required. :cool:

I can't believe you just insulted Abbey like that.

:pokenest:

logroller
03-28-2012, 03:08 AM

^ I've got a bigger stick for sassylady's hornet nest...Does the way mod/admins have been dropping around here indicate they're smartening up? Uh oh...:shitfan:

SassyLady
03-28-2012, 04:06 AM
^ I've got a bigger stick for sassylady's hornet nest...Does the way mod/admins have been dropping around here indicate they're smartening up? Uh oh...:shitfan:

:panicsmiley:

Who is "they"?

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 09:32 AM

Stereotype that fits you more than anyone else here.

Happens.

What we get, is that we aren't welcome. No point in knocking oneself out when all the cons do is use name calling and insults.

jimnyc
03-28-2012, 09:47 AM
What we get, is that we aren't welcome. No point in knocking oneself out when all the cons do is use name calling and insults.

Everyone and anyone is welcome here, so long as they follow the rules. We've banned members from all affiliations here. But it's mostly the liberals who end up not being able to control themselves and breaking the rules. I have no control over who decides they can't control their emotions and breaks the rules. Liberals live off of emotion.

darin
03-28-2012, 10:05 AM
Stereotype that fits you more than anyone else here.

Really? That's what you have? "No...YOU are!" is your comeback, whiner?

What we get, is that we aren't welcome.

You're wrong. Stupid people, ignorant assholes with holier-than-thou attitudes aren't welcome. Liberals who are reasonable, smart, intelligent, and wise - heck yeah. Those folks are great.

No point in knocking oneself out when all the cons do is use name calling and insults.

A bigot (name calling) killed this good boy who lived feet away from the store. I hope they throw the book at him. It's more like a hate crime than anything else.

This was an innocent child who went to the store to buy junk food, (skittles and ice tea) and was killed by a paranoid trigger happy racist(name calling) who stalked him.

You're hotheaded. (name calling)

What a baby you are.(name calling)

11 advised this jerk (name calling) to not follow or engage the boy.

Hey, name caller.(name calling)

Go bother the het set. I hear you're the king of unwanted contact.(name calling)

Why do we let nutjobs carry guns (name calling)

You're very demanding and acting like a baby having a tantrum.(name calling)

What was this idiot doing with a gun(name calling)

Should I go on?

Here's why people here, a number of them, think you are an idiot.

Look at this series of your replies:

What did he attack Zimmerman with? The skittles or the ice tea? Let's be clear on the facts. Zimmerman left his car and chased after Martin after being advised to not follow him.

Zimmerman shot the kid after referring to him as a "f*cking coon".

The boy was followed by Zimmerman, armed with a gun. Zimmerman confronted him and shot him to death.

You think? Where you there? Bottom line kid walking home from store, unarmed is chased and attacked by armed nutjob who has been advised by LE to leave the kid alone.

Zimmerman incited an incident and then shot the kid. He could have just called 911, the cops would have come and let the boy go home alive.

Zimmerman caused the whole thing. He instigated the confrontation which ended in Martin's death. I hope he pays.

The kid was screaming for help.

911 told Zimmerman to not follow or engage the kid.
Zimmerman instigated the whole episode.

Zimmerman was told by LE to stay away from Martin. He didn't. He provoked the event that led to Martins death.

Martin did nothing wrong but defend himself. Zimmerman should be tried for murder.

He was attacked because Zimmerman was following him and freaking him out. Check the phone call from Martin to his girlfriend.

LE told Zimmerman NOT to get out of his car and follow Martin. Zimmerman caused the whole incident including the killing.

I don't know, perhaps 911 operators don't count as LE.

Zimmerman stalked the boy. He initiated the contact. The boy was talking to his GF and was afraid. Zimmerman is a killer, I hope he is arrested and tried for murder.

Both. My GF first.

He didn't deserve to be killed. Zimmerman is no saint. He has a history of violence.

Zimmerman muttered "coon" under his breath. Just because he's a racist, doesn't mean he isn't entitled to a fair trial.

The police have screwed up the investigation from the very beginning.

Zimmerman's history of violence preceded this murder. The GF was on the phone with him and heard the initial scuffle, which was initiated by Zimmerman, Trayvon was on the phone.

Zimmerman should be arrested.

He packed a gun and he stalked Martin.

What we're not seeing is: After EVERY ONE you are scolded; you are TAUGHT, you are presented with facts and reasonable opinion why your 'argument' is invalid. Your response? You parrot the response you made earlier. You are so horny to be RIGHT you avoid anything that counters your point of view- Facts/Evidence be damned.

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 10:19 AM
Regular Posters too ...:slap:

Who are "regular" posters?

Really? That's what you have? "No...YOU are!" is your comeback, whiner?

You're wrong. Stupid people, ignorant assholes with holier-than-thou attitudes aren't welcome. Liberals who are reasonable, smart, intelligent, and wise - heck yeah. Those folks are great.

Should I go on?

Here's why people here, a number of them, think you are an idiot.

Look at this series of your replies:

What we're not seeing is: After EVERY ONE you are scolded; you are TAUGHT, you are presented with facts and reasonable opinion why your 'argument' is invalid. Your response? You parrot the response you made earlier. You are so horny to be RIGHT you avoid anything that counters your point of view- Facts/Evidence be damned.

I don't know what your life is like, but in mine, I don't talk to people who act like asses and name call. Who wants to talk to someone who's unpleasant?

Everyone and anyone is welcome here, so long as they follow the rules. We've banned members from all affiliations here. But it's mostly the liberals who end up not being able to control themselves and breaking the rules. I have no control over who decides they can't control their emotions and breaks the rules. Liberals live off of emotion.

I don't talk to people in my real life who refer to me by slurs, call me stupid, or tell me they know more about me than I know about myself.

I see two moderators breaking the rules continuously, both are conservative. Don't tell me that it's liberals who can't follow the rules.

darin
03-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Who are "regular" posters?

I don't know what your life is like, but in mine, I don't talk to people who act like asses and name call. Who wants to talk to someone who's unpleasant?

I don't talk to people in my real life who refer to me by slurs, call me stupid, or tell me they know more about me than I know about myself.

I see two moderators breaking the rules continuously, both are conservative. Don't tell me that it's liberals who can't follow the rules.

You create the image you present:

Arrogant, Short-sighted, agenda-driven, closed-minded.

No moderators break any rules here.

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 10:30 AM

Your friendliness is underwhelming.

You create the image you present:

You break rules constantly.

gabosaurus
03-28-2012, 10:31 AM

Of course not! Being arrogant, short-sighted, agenda-driven and closed-minded is considered an attribute here. A person is elevated to mod or admin when they achieve expert status at such. :poke:

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 10:34 AM
Why don't more people (irrespective of ideology) post more about what they see during the day instead of regurgitating what's already published? For example when there are few passengers around, strike up a conversation with the guy playing an instrument in the subway. Conversations like that have led me to understand how many people are forced into permanent poverty by a criminal record from a matter discharged long ago. One thing I really can't understand: Someone who makes a domestic violence call, then stays. Even if the matter is dealt with, the one arrested will have a criminal record and is essential forced to NOT earn income. Specifically, if a wife makes a domestic violence call, she has sentenced HERSELF to a life of poverty even if she stays. Lobby for fixing this if you think it needs somehow fixed, perhaps with revising expungement laws.

Thank you. I don't post about what I see during the day because no one here is interested. I would be more than happy to discuss domestic violence with you and why it happens that women stay.

I'm a DV and Sexual Assault Victim Advocate.

Start a thread on the topic and I'd be happy to share with you what I know from my own experience.

darin
03-28-2012, 10:35 AM
You break rules constantly.

Two things: I'm not a moderator. I never break rules. I (and Jim and the other admins) SET the rules.

Of course not! Being arrogant, short-sighted, agenda-driven and closed-minded is considered an attribute here. A person is elevated to mod or admin when they achieve expert status at such. :poke:

Gabby, I know you want me. Sometimes I think about it, to be honest. It's okay, hun. Maybe in the next life?

:)

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Two things: I'm not a moderator. I never break rules. I (and Jim and the other admins) SET the rules.

Gabby, I know you want me. Sometimes I think about it, to be honest. It's okay, hun. Maybe in the next life?

You flame and you have a personal vendetta against me.

darin
03-28-2012, 10:39 AM
You flame and you have a personal vendetta against me.

I dont flame. I hurl insults at some of the complete bullshit you post. If I happen across anything you post remotely reasonable, nice, or decent, I'll be sure and rep you for it :)

Don't flatter yourself. Nothing about you in enough to get my 'personal' attention.

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 10:42 AM
I dont flame. I hurl insults at some of the complete bullshit you post. If I happen across anything you post remotely reasonable, nice, or decent, I'll be sure and rep you for it :)

Don't flatter yourself. Nothing about you in enough to get my 'personal' attention.

You have been on my case since I got here. Why you don't you leave me alone?

darin
03-28-2012, 10:46 AM
You have been on my case since I got here. Why you don't you leave me alone?

Be accountable for what you post?

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Be accountable for what you post?

Leave me alone.

darin
03-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Leave me alone.

Liars and Racists, like yourself, interest me :)

fj1200
03-28-2012, 11:17 AM
Your friendliness is underwhelming.

I am quite friendly. Have I exhibited any trait that says otherwise? And sarcastic comments don't count. ;)

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Liars and Racists, like yourself, interest me :)

Hotheads like you bore me. I'm not going to answer anymore of your posts.

If you ever decide to be civil, let me know.

I am quite friendly. Have I exhibited any trait that says otherwise? And sarcastic comments don't count. ;)
Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt". Nothing friendly in it.

darin
03-28-2012, 11:29 AM
sarcasm often proclaims acceptance into a group. The use can be healthy for strong-minded folks. :)

fj1200
03-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt". Nothing friendly in it.

I saaaiiidddd that sarcastic comments don't count. :poke: Also, I am frequently sarcastic to friends. Besides, I prefer.

a mode of satirical wit...

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 11:33 AM
sarcasm often proclaims acceptance into a group. The use can be healthy for strong-minded folks. :)

Hmm. Some kind of hazing experience necessary for acceptance into this group?

fj1200
03-28-2012, 11:38 AM

No, it's something that shows acceptance into this group.

Gator Monroe
03-28-2012, 11:39 AM
I've got a very nice "Stick" for wind also :salute:

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 11:42 AM
I saaaiiidddd that sarcastic comments don't count. :poke: Also, I am frequently sarcastic to friends. Besides, I prefer.

We haven't established friendship yet. You prefer? What do you prefer?

jimnyc
03-28-2012, 11:46 AM

Yes, we like to haze newbies a little to get them to post intelligently, then we accept them as one of our own. :)

Gator Monroe
03-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Yes, we like to haze newbies a little to get them to post intelligently, then we accept them as one of our own. :)

LOL have I passed the test (Yet) ??:slap:

jimnyc
03-28-2012, 11:55 AM
LOL have I passed the test (Yet) ??:slap:

You're a sarcastic bastard like myself, only a little friendlier than I am. And you make many intelligent posts. We accepted you quickly. :)

Gator Monroe
03-28-2012, 11:57 AM
You're a sarcastic bastard like myself, only a little friendlier than I am. And you make many intelligent posts. We accepted you quickly. :)

Thanx ,wish I could rep you again :lol:

LuvRPgrl
03-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Thanx ,wish I could rep you again :lol:

Wow, talk about brown nosing,,,(is that sarcastic:cool:)?

Gator Monroe
03-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Wow, talk about brown nosing,,,(is that sarcastic:cool:)?

Uh, I guess , but he is used to it by now...:coffee:

fj1200
03-28-2012, 12:24 PM
We haven't established friendship yet. You prefer? What do you prefer?

That's not my fault. and right now I prefer you re-read the post.

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 12:29 PM

Hmm.

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 12:31 PM
That's not my fault. and right now I prefer you re-read the post.

OK, I get the message.

fj1200
03-28-2012, 12:31 PM
OK, I get the message.

Do you?

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 12:32 PM
Do you?

Yes.

fj1200
03-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Yes.

OK, I'm glad you got the message of friendship then. :wine:

jimnyc
03-28-2012, 12:43 PM
OK, I'm glad you got the message of friendship then. :wine:

Can I be your friend, FJ? I'm a bastard, and a pervert (don't worry, only women, even lesbians), and am a dick at times.... But I can offer you the occasional rep points!! Oh, and I'll think about endorsing you and Log... :coffee:

Gator Monroe
03-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Can I be your friend, FJ? I'm a bastard, and a pervert (don't worry, only women, even lesbians), and am a dick at times.... But I can offer you the occasional rep points!! Oh, and I'll think about endorsing you and Log... :coffee:

I'ts Game ON for the Jimmy Vs. Gator "I'd Hit It " contest .

LuvRPgrl
03-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Uh, I guess , but he is used to it by now...:coffee:

R U saying he has,,, er is, a big asshole?

tailfins
03-28-2012, 12:54 PM

So THAT'S where that "what are you babbling about" business came from before I bit your head off. You reminded me of an ad in the Boston Subway - Seinfeld: “New Yorkers we can actually get along with”. Implying that Seinfeld is the ONLY New Yorker we can get along with. You see, what New Yorkers don't get is that an arrogant person that doesn't deserve to be is only an annoying blowhard. You got it, Jiminy Cricket aka jimnyc?

fj1200
03-28-2012, 12:57 PM

Are you saying we DON'T have the bastard, pervert, redneck, closeted-homosexual vote locked up yet? :poke: Dammit, time for a strategy session.

Please note the example of friendly sarcasm heaped upon my esteemed colleague. :dance:

Gator Monroe
03-28-2012, 01:05 PM
Is there a Che T-shirt Pro NAMBLA GLBT wing of DP ?

jimnyc
03-28-2012, 01:07 PM
So THAT'S where that "what are you babbling about" business came from before I bit your head off. You reminded me of an ad in the Boston Subway - Seinfeld: “New Yorkers we can actually get along with”. Implying that Seinfeld is the ONLY New Yorker we can get along with. You see, what New Yorkers don't get is that an arrogant person that doesn't deserve to be is only an annoying blowhard. You got it, Jiminy Cricket aka jimnyc?

I agree about the NY'ers, I'm from NJ. Moved here for the $$$ and have to hold my nose most of the time. This place is infested with liberal democrats and dumb people. I stick out like a sore thumb. :lol:

Btw - Seinfeld is awesome. That and Cheers, and the Honeymooners.

Btw Pt. 2 - Did you just call me an annoying blowhard? LOL

jimnyc
03-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Are you saying we DON'T have the bastard, pervert, redneck, closeted-homosexual vote locked up yet? :poke: Dammit, time for a strategy session.

Please note the example of friendly sarcasm heaped upon my esteemed colleague. :dance:

WTF? Did you just try and sneak in a homo comment on me? That's almost as bad as calling me a liberal! You 2 should make friends with a lib, maybe they can get some dead people to vote for you. :laugh:

fj1200
03-28-2012, 01:12 PM
WTF? Did you just try and sneak in a homo comment on me? That's almost as bad as calling me a liberal! You 2 should make friends with a lib, maybe they can get some dead people to vote for you. :laugh:

:laugh: I'm trying man, I just get lib grief back for my troubles.

tailfins
03-28-2012, 01:17 PM

That all depends .... What have you accomplished to DESERVE being arrogant? Just BEING in Boston gets you halfway there.

logroller
03-28-2012, 04:04 PM

Have you seen my friend list; I do try but these bastards, er i mean, familial challenged persons, they just end up trolling and bouncing. I think I'd have an easier time actually getting the dead people to rise from the grave and vote themselves. (in case you didn't notice, that's my plea to the Christian vote)

Wind Song
03-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Have you seen my friend list; I do try but these bastards, er i mean, familial challenged persons, they just end up trolling and bouncing. I think I'd have an easier time actually getting the dead people to rise from the grave and vote themselves. (in case you didn't notice, that's my plea to the Christian vote)

What's with your friends list?

Gator Monroe
03-28-2012, 04:51 PM
What's with your friends list?

Most Friends lists here must have lotsa "Former Posters" :lol:

LuvRPgrl
03-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I agree about the NY'ers, I'm from NJ. Moved here for the $$$ and have to hold my nose most of the time. This place is infested with liberal democrats and dumb people. I stick out like a sore thumb. :lol:

Btw - Seinfeld is awesome. That and Cheers, and the Honeymooners.

Taxi
still standing
seinfeld
friends
cheers
cosby
mork and mindy
Night court
father knows best
GILLIGANS ISLAND

SOME of those are not only funny