PDA

View Full Version : If Obamacare is upheld, what limits are left upon government?

Little-Acorn
03-27-2012, 08:23 PM
If Obamacare is upheld, I'd like to know what limits would be left, on government forcing us to buy ANYTHING.

What items or services could the govt NOT force us to buy?

Or would literally everything be on the table, and the only reason the government is not forcing us to buy X, is that they decided not to, for the time being?

Specifically, what items or services would government be FORBIDDEN to force us to buy?

Mr. P
03-27-2012, 08:44 PM
If Obamacare is upheld, I'd like to know what limits would be left, on government forcing us to buy ANYTHING.

What items or services could the govt NOT force us to buy?

Or would literally everything be on the table, and the only reason the government is not forcing us to buy X, is that they decided not to, for the time being?

Specifically, what items or services would government be FORBIDDEN to force us to buy?

Not a serious question is it? Cuz the answer is a no brainer....NONE!

Little-Acorn
03-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Not a serious question is it? Cuz the answer is a no brainer....NONE!

I'd say it's about the most serious question we have before us today, wouldn't you?

Mr. P
03-27-2012, 08:58 PM
I'd say it's about the most serious question we have before us today, wouldn't you?

I think it's a known..not a question of "what". just sayin

Gator Monroe
03-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Your Household is Unsafe ,there areFirearms in it ,therefor you must surrender Your Children to Child Protective Services or remove the Firearms from the Household .:lol: