PDA

View Full Version : Parents of murdered British students criticise Barack Obama

jimnyc
03-29-2012, 06:45 PM
So Obama can speak out against violence and send condolences to a black kids parents, and state that this boy would look like his son if he had one. But you have parents who personally contacted Obama 3 separate times, and not a peep. He can stick his nose in unsolicited, but can't reply. I can't possibly imagine WHY he would do so in one instance and not in another. Oh, wait a minute, the person just starting his jail sentence for killing these 2 kids is black! No, that wouldn't play a part, would it? Hell, funny that I never even heard of this case before today, when it's posted on a website from another country.

Parents of murdered British students criticise Barack ObamaHis failure to respond to three letters sent to the White House was because there was no "political value" and not worthy of a few minutes of his time.

They spoke out as teenager Shawn Tyson began a life sentence after being found guilty of the murder of James Cooper and James Kouzaris last April.

The 17 year old, who shot the men as they begged for their lives, will die in prison.

His conviction of first degree murder carries an mandatory life sentence without the chance of parole.

The powerfully built teen even looked bored as emotional DVD presentations about the dead men prepared by their grieving parents were shown in court.

Tyson, who has the word 'Savage' tattooed across his chest didn't show a flicker of emotion, slumping in his seat as he was forced to watch a montage of photos showing the victims from early childhood to young men.

Two close friends of the dead men who had attended the eight day trial in Sarasota, Florida. had also delivered highly emotional impact statements to the court prior to the sentencing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9173820/Parents-of-murdered-British-students-criticise-Barack-Obama.html

SassyLady
03-29-2012, 07:02 PM
So Obama can speak out against violence and send condolences to a black kids parents, and state that this boy would look like his son if he had one. But you have parents who personally contacted Obama 3 separate times, and not a peep. He can stick his nose in unsolicited, but can't reply. I can't possibly imagine WHY he would do so in one instance and not in another. Oh, wait a minute, the person just starting his jail sentence for killing these 2 kids is black! No, that wouldn't play a part, would it? Hell, funny that I never even heard of this case before today, when it's posted on a website from another country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9173820/Parents-of-murdered-British-students-criticise-Barack-Obama.html

Only the black are allowed to be "outraged".

Off topic: Did you hear that they want to burn down Detroit, because of white supremacy?

DETROIT (WJBK) - Minister Malik Shabazz made headlines when he made this impassioned remark at a Detroit financial review meeting on Monday: "This is white supremacy, and we will fight you. Before you can take over our city, we will burn it down first." Shabazz is upset that Governor Rick Snyder will appoint an emergency manager to run the city of Detroit if it cannot find a way to restructure the budget.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/charlie_leduff/leduff-to-minister-malik-shabazz-burn-down-detroit-are-you-out-of-your-mind-20120227-msdk

Seems as if the black community are just looking for a reason to riot....and we should be asking ourselves about the timing of all this unrest. What do you think would be the main topic of the media if it had been a Tea Party member making a statement like this?

jimnyc
03-29-2012, 07:10 PM
I made a prediction of a riot within a week and have 5 days left.

I just find it odd that black on white crimes go without the spotlight every single day. But its riot time if a white man does so. The crime I brought up in the OP is about as despicable as it gets. Whether it be from our resident liberals or apologists, or our politicians, it sucks that stories such as that get ignored while other cases are given the spotlight. A death is a death is a death.

SassyLady
03-29-2012, 07:17 PM

I just find it odd that black on white crimes go without the spotlight every single day. But its riot time if a white man does so. The crime I brought up in the OP is about as despicable as it gets. Whether it be from our resident liberals or apologists, or our politicians, it sucks that stories such as that get ignored while other cases are given the spotlight. A death is a death is a death.

When most of the media suffer from "white guilt" this is what happens. Also, look at the ownership of the top six media outlets. Go to the website and you'll see all the other outlets this top six own....talk about an imbalance in our news sources.

http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart/main

1. General Electric - $157 billion in revenue
2. Disney - $36.1 billion
3. News Corp - 30.4
4. Time Warner - 20.8
5. Viacom - 13.6
6. CBS - 13.0

Wow........who do you think is causing all the group think in this country. Fox/News Corp is the only conservative one on the list.

Dilloduck
03-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Liberals get their news from corporations ?? :no:

Gator Monroe
03-29-2012, 08:05 PM

Remote Viewer ?

Gator Monroe
03-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Most of the MSM are on the Pile on "The Man" mode

logroller
03-29-2012, 10:12 PM

Remember that youtube presentation, where it mentioned shock as one of the determinants of a video going viral. Its true for any news really. A black kills a black...:meh:. If the victim is white, the perp black...:yawn:. A white guy kills a black and, shockingly, the black didn't have a gun nor a flagrantly violent criminal history-- holy smokes, that's a story man!

darin
03-30-2012, 07:08 AM
^^ Course, black guys can't 'surrender to police' or 'plead da fif' :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YohZrKJd2r0 (http://dailybail.com/home/dave-chappelle-on-white-collar-crime-i-plead-the-fifth-video.html)