PDA

View Full Version : Bye Folks

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Jim's given me the message my presence is no longer welcome.

jimnyc
03-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Jim's given me the message my presence is no longer welcome.

He did? Where did this happen? Since you're announcing this to the board, can you link to them where this was ever stated to you?

Dilloduck
03-29-2012, 07:06 PM
You'll be back-----Stockholm Syndrome gets em everytime.

SassyLady
03-29-2012, 07:11 PM
By giving you the message do you mean that he has consistently refuted your claims and you are throwing a tantrum.

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 07:13 PM
By giving you the message do you mean that he has consistently refuted your claims and you are throwing a tantrum.

No, how he gave me the message that my presence is no longer wanted, is that is that he stated in a thread I started that posters would be more comfortable if I stopped posting in it. That tells me my threads and posts are not welcome.

You might read the thread and make note of Abbey's posts.

jimnyc
03-29-2012, 07:15 PM

By not letting her have her own thread to moderate herself. I "allowed" a thread's participants to bring other information into it, that she didn't want to discuss. Namely, men in a domestic violence thread. She declared the thread "dead", and I stated it wasn't, of course, and that others are free to reply whether she posts in that thread or not.

In her victimized brain that means I told her she is no longer welcome here.

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 07:17 PM
The topic never got off the ground because you wouldn't permit it to Jim. You kept highjacking it. You changed the topic to make it all about violence against men.

Why don't women leave abusive relationships was the topic and the discussion was meant to be about Stockholm Syndrome and Trauma Bonding.

jimnyc
03-29-2012, 07:18 PM
No, how he gave me the message that my presence is no longer wanted, is that is that he stated in a thread I started that posters would be more comfortable if I stopped posting in it. That tells me my threads and posts are not welcome.

You might read the thread and make note of Abbey's posts.

So one person agrees with your stance and you think that means that the entire community must bow and stay on a topic you approve of? Sorry, this is just that, a community of people, all with different ideas and perspectives. If someone's post is THAT far and completely off topic, we will moderate and/or ask them to remain on topic. But I refuse to do so myself, or of others, for simply adding further statistics about domestic violence to a thread about domestic violence.

SassyLady
03-29-2012, 07:20 PM
The topic never got off the ground because you wouldn't permit it to Jim. You kept highjacking it. You changed the topic to make it all about violence against men.

Wind Song - if the people on this board really wanted to pursue your topic they would have posted around Jim's stuff. Perhaps people just didn't want to engage with you...that did not mean the topic was dead and that you were not wanted. Narcissistic people tend to take things way too personal.

I can't tell you how many times I've started threads and got no replies ... but I didn't complain about not being wanted. Grow up.

Wind Song
03-29-2012, 07:21 PM
So one person agrees with your stance and you think that means that the entire community must bow and stay on a topic you approve of? Sorry, this is just that, a community of people, all with different ideas and perspectives. If someone's post is THAT far and completely off topic, we will moderate and/or ask them to remain on topic. But I refuse to do so myself, or of others, for simply adding further statistics about domestic violence to a thread about domestic violence.

You have been on my case all day. You have been off-topic with me on several threads repeatedly. You've called me names and when I called you one, you claimed I was harassing you.

I told you I don't need to stay. Enjoy.

jimnyc
03-29-2012, 07:23 PM

Really, I never acknowledged BOTH sexes in that thread? I never stated that the numbers against women were horrific? I simply added both sexes to the fray, and I was pushed back as if it were wrong to add them. You could have easily from the get go stated "Ok, sorry, this applies to all the male victims as well" and that would have been the end of it. Instead, YOU argued as to why they shouldn't be included. I guess the fact that several MEN interjected didn't clue you in to the fact that it's wrong to base it solely on one sex, and a victim is a victim. Either way, people are entitled to their opinions.

I hate threads announcing people are leaving. Dumb. No point, other than to seek attention.

jimnyc
03-29-2012, 07:26 PM
You have been on my case all day. You have been off-topic with me on several threads repeatedly. You've called me names and when I called you one, you claimed I was harassing you.

I told you I don't need to stay. Enjoy.

There's quite a difference between calling someone a stupid dumbass in a thread, and someone harassing you via PM making libelous comments and such. I asked politely for you to stop. Your reply was "Ban me".