PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy!

jimnyc
01-22-2007, 10:17 AM
Got my computer set back up for now! This one was dismantled when I moved out of my last apartment back in July. I have all my backups, music, emails.... everything on this computer! Been using my laptop and family & friends computers since then.

I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning, but with a toy I already had!

jackass
01-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Hey glad to hear it Jim....now go fuck yourself!! :laugh:

jimnyc
01-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Hey glad to hear it Jim....now go fuck yourself!! :laugh:

Sometimes I wonder why I get depressed, you know, with all the wonderful friends I have!

jackass
01-22-2007, 05:35 PM
Sometimes I wonder why I get depressed, you know, with all the wonderful friends I have!

Ooohhh Im sorry...maybe OCA can give you a special hug. (See thread below)

OCA
01-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Ooohhh Im sorry...maybe OCA can give you a special hug. (See thread below)

Let me put on the butile gloves first.

Pale Rider
01-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Got my computer set back up for now! This one was dismantled when I moved out of my last apartment back in July. I have all my backups, music, emails.... everything on this computer! Been using my laptop and family & friends computers since then.

I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning, but with a toy I already had!

Cool. I think I know what you mean. I spend far more time on my computer than I do watching TV, and I've got a $2,000 HD widescreen. I could NOT get along without my computer.

KitchenKitten99
01-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Cool. I think I know what you mean. I spend far more time on my computer than I do watching TV, and I've got a $2,000 HD widescreen. I could NOT get along without my computer.

you could donate it to the Leonard Family household tv fund to replace our 15yo 52" flat projection screen tv... :thumb: