PDA

View Full Version : America proves itself racist

Dilloduck
05-20-2007, 12:47 PM
America needs cheap labor. That in itself has to make you wonder why we take advantage of people from other countries. How nice of us to "save" them from their woes yet why does Mexico get this sweet deal. If "multi-culturalism" is all it's cracked up to be America should be looking to workers from ALL countries. Do they not have a hardworking and starving class of people who would gladly clean American toilets and slave in our fields ? They may even already know English.

I say we shop around a bit and see if we can get a better deal from a clearinghouse of "hard working submissive foreigners". Let's spread the "wealth" to all hard workers around the world and not be pro-Hispanic racists. Just think of the new cultures they will bring with them. Don't we already have enough taco stands in America ? DIVERSIFY OUR CHEAP LABOR!

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 12:49 PM
America needs cheap labor. That in itself has to make you wonder why we take advantage of people from other countries. How nice of us to "save" them from their woes yet why does Mexico get this sweet deal. If "multi-culturalism" is all it's cracked up to be America should be looking to workers from ALL countries. Do they not have a hardworking and starvng class of people who would gladly clean Amerian toilets and slave in our fields ? They may even already know English.

I say we shop around a bit and see if we can get a better deal from a clearing house of "hard working submissive foreigners". Let's spread the "wealth" to all hard workers around the world and not be pro-hispanic racists. Just think of the new cultures they will bring with them. Don't we already have enough taco stands in America ? DIVERSIFY OUR CHEAP LABOR!

Uhhhhhhhhh

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 12:56 PM
America needs cheap labor. That in itself has to make you wonder why we take advantage of people from other countries. How nice of us to "save" them from their woes yet why does Mexico get this sweet deal. If "multi-culturalism" is all it's cracked up to be America should be looking to workers from ALL countries. Do they not have a hardworking and starvng class of people who would gladly clean Amerian toilets and slave in our fields ? They may even already know English.

I say we shop around a bit and see if we can get a better deal from a clearing house of "hard working submissive foreigners". Let's spread the "wealth" to all hard workers around the world and not be pro-hispanic racists. Just think of the new cultures they will bring with them. Don't we already have enough taco stands in America ? DIVERSIFY OUR CHEAP LABOR!

LOL

Yeah we are racists and on the receiving end of the cheap labor business. Cheap oil too.

I assume you were half sarcastic. ?

But a lot of lessons are contained in our "need" for imported semi slaves or indentured servants.

Good thread DD, good to see a topic everyone takes to heart.

Hugh Lincoln
05-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Ha!

Excellent point. If I'm such a white racist for wanting to keep out illegals from Mexico, aren't the liberals racist for wanting them to clean their houses?

Mr. P
05-20-2007, 01:36 PM
America needs cheap labor. That in itself has to make you wonder why we take advantage of people from other countries. How nice of us to "save" them from their woes yet why does Mexico get this sweet deal. If "multi-culturalism" is all it's cracked up to be America should be looking to workers from ALL countries. Do they not have a hardworking and starving class of people who would gladly clean American toilets and slave in our fields ? They may even already know English.

I say we shop around a bit and see if we can get a better deal from a clearinghouse of "hard working submissive foreigners". Let's spread the "wealth" to all hard workers around the world and not be pro-Hispanic racists. Just think of the new cultures they will bring with them. Don't we already have enough taco stands in America ? DIVERSIFY OUR CHEAP LABOR!

Damn yer makin me think too much today!

I was thinking how much I like Mexican food and how many Mexican restaurants there are around the Country, so yeah, they are chosen, for now.

Then I thought of Chinese food, their cheap labor (what 100 yrs ago) and how many more restaurants they have around the Country and laundries too.

Then I thought, Slaves cheap labor, and wonder why after all these years we don’t have many African restaurants.

Guess that makes me a racist. :dunno:

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Especially those who live in the real world, ie, outside of the USA.

The level of racism and intolerance shown by many of the posters on this forum is quite sickening to normal human beings.

Bulldog.

Doniston
05-20-2007, 01:41 PM
Ha!

Excellent point. If I'm such a white racist for wanting to keep out illegals from Mexico, aren't the liberals racist for wanting them to clean their houses? Not only do you appear to have racist tendencies, (mexicans are not a race), you seem to think that mexicans are the dominent persons coming here illegally, you might be correct if you included ALL the Central americans who are coming here rather than just the mexicans. (or can'r you understand (or see) the difference???

Mr. P
05-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Not only do you appear to have racist tendencies, (mexicans are not a race), you seem to think that mexicans are the dominent persons coming here illegally, you might be correct if you included ALL the Central americans who are coming here rather than just the mexicans. (or can'r you understand (or see) the difference???

True illegals from Central America are crossing the southern boarder ..The Mexican boarder to be exact, so they all get the Mexican tag. My tag is "illegal" and like most folks, origin is not really the issue.

Yurt
05-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Not only do you appear to have racist tendencies, (mexicans are not a race), you seem to think that mexicans are the dominent persons coming here illegally, you might be correct if you included ALL the Central americans who are coming here rather than just the mexicans. (or can'r you understand (or see) the difference???

Uh....

THE RACE (http://www.nclr.org/section/about/)

La raza (Spanish: "The race") or "La raza mexicana" is a term which many Mexicans commonly use to denote mestizo ancestry.

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 02:13 PM

The level of racism and intolerance shown by many of the posters on this forum is quite sickening to normal human beings.

Bulldog.

Yeah I spose it is. But America IS a particularly racist nation.

But I think most europeans are. Look at the last 500 years and it is everywhere in European history.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 02:24 PM

But I think most europeans are. Look at the last 500 years and it is everywhere in European history.

I know. Sad isn't it. :(

Bulldog.

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 02:39 PM
I know. Sad isn't it. :(

Bulldog.

It is what it is. I believe that almost every episode of mass migration has met similar results. But the last 500 years represents the largest cultural migrations ever.

IOW the very first time that cultures have ever been mixed wholesale across the globe.

It is what it is.

Pale Rider
05-20-2007, 02:57 PM

Bulldog.

So the real world exists only outside of the USA, and were sickening to normal human beings aye?

Then what the fuck are doing posting here jackass?

And you're just another arrogant, nobody is a good as me, foriegn prick, and you make ME sick fucker.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 03:17 PM
My point exactly. :D

You took the bait regarding the "real world outside America" part.

Of course I don't really think that way. It's just a handy tool for exposing racist biggots.

Were almost all foreigners in the countries we live in. Judging by my hair/eye colour, I'm obviously of Romanic descent somewhere down the line. I also don't share the same religious beliefs as the majority of my fellow countrymen. I'm proud to be a passive atheist. Does that make me NOT British?

By the same definition, unless you're a true native American with native American religious beliefs, you have no right to be in the USA either.

Point taken? :)

Bulldog.

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 03:24 PM
So the real world exists only outside of the USA, and were sickening to normal human beings aye?

Then what the fuck are doing posting here jackass?

And you're just another arrogant, nobody is a good as me, foriegn prick, and you make ME sick fucker.

Your arguing with a guy whos country's motto is God save the Queer.:laugh2:

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 03:33 PM
...and another narrow-minded biggot falls into the trap. :D

How many do I need to collect before I can trade them in for a normal person?

Bulldog.

Pale Rider
05-20-2007, 03:34 PM
My point exactly. :D

You took the bait regarding the "real world outside America" part.

Of course I don't really think that way. It's just a handy tool for exposing racist biggots.

Were almost all foreigners in the countries we live in. Judging by my hair/eye colour, I'm obviously of Romanic descent somewhere down the line. I also don't share the same religious beliefs as the majority of my fellow countrymen. I'm proud to be a passive atheist. Does that make me NOT British?

By the same definition, unless you're a true native American with native American religious beliefs, you have no right to be in the USA either.

Point taken? :)

Bulldog.

I was BORN here, as were my parents, and their parents, and their parents. I "AM" a native American.

Pale Rider
05-20-2007, 03:35 PM
...and another narrow-minded biggot falls into the trap. :D

How many do I need to collect before I can trade them in for a normal person?

Bulldog.

Knock off the bullshit name calling moron. Nobody here is any more of a racist or bigot than YOU are. So shut the fuck up with it. You're just trying to rile people up on the board, and that's a sure way to get banned.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 03:38 PM
I was BORN here, as were my parents, and their parents, and their parents. I "AM" a native American.

Is a second-generation person of Muslim faith any less American than you then?

I'm not being deliberately argumentative. As an outsider, I just find it very hard to get a handle on how the typical American views "foreigners". :)

Many of the views expressed on this forum are what would be described in European terms as racially biased and even extremist to the point of deliberately stirring racial tension.

What gives?!

Bulldog.

Hugh Lincoln
05-20-2007, 03:52 PM

The difference between an illegal Mexican and an illegal Guatemalan is like the difference between the Mustang II and the Dodge Omni.

Yeah, they're slightly different varieties, but neither one is something you'd really want to add to your fleet of vehicles.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm with Doniston on the "racist tendencies" issue here.

It seems to be so deeply ingrained in so many people on this forum that they don't even realise they are being racist.

The posting above is yet another prime example.

Bulldog.

5stringJeff
05-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Out of curiousity, Bulldog, how is upholding immigration laws a racist concept?

Doniston
05-20-2007, 04:15 PM
True illegals from Central America are crossing the southern boarder ..The Mexican boarder to be exact, so they all get the Mexican tag. My tag is "illegal" and like most folks, origin is not really the issue.
the tag illegal. is neiother racist, nor incorrect. To suggest they are all Mexican is disengeneous at best, and obviously I was referring to Hugh

Doniston
05-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Uh....

THE RACE (http://www.nclr.org/section/about/)

La raza (Spanish: "The race") or "La raza mexicana" is a term which many Mexicans commonly use to denote mestizo ancestry. That they do but that doesn't make them a race it is a misnomer.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Out of curiousity, Bulldog, how is upholding immigration laws a racist concept?

You misunderstand my interpretation of this thread my friend. :)

I have no argument with the concept of upholding a country's laws. It's just the tone of some of the responses around here that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

And thanks for not ripping into me (yet!). LOL

I apologise if I've upset anyone with my previous comments, but intolerance and racism make my blood boil. They're both signs of small-mindedness and ignorance, generally speaking.

Bulldog.

Doniston
05-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Knock off the bullshit name calling moron. Nobody here is any more of a racist or bigot than YOU are. So shut the fuck up with it. You're just trying to rile people up on the board, and that's a sure way to get banned. Oh is it now? If you beleive that why did you call him:

jackass?--
foriegn prick? and
Fucker?

all in one post??? ,

maybe you think the rules pertain only to others. and tho it may not do any good, I have reported you, and will again as the need arrises.

Doniston
05-20-2007, 04:29 PM
The difference between an illegal Mexican and an illegal Guatemalan is like the difference between the Mustang II and the Dodge Omni.

Yeah, they're slightly different varieties, but neither one is something you'd really want to add to your fleet of vehicles. and that is about as bigoted and racist as any statement can be.

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 04:48 PM
Oh is it now? If you beleive that why did you call him:

jackass?--
foriegn prick? and
Fucker?

all in one post??? ,

maybe you think the rules pertain only to others. and tho it may not do any good, I have reported you, and will again as the need arrises.

Again the peanut gallery chimes in.:fu:

Yurt
05-20-2007, 04:57 PM

I have no argument with the concept of upholding a country's laws. It's just the tone of some of the responses around here that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I apologise if I've upset anyone with my previous comments, but intolerance and racism make my blood boil. They're both signs of small-mindedness and ignorance, generally speaking.

Bulldog.

how tolerant...:rolleyes:

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 05:02 PM
That they do but that doesn't make them a race it is a misnomer.

It is only a technical point, but race is no longer defined by ethnicity since DNA blew the concept of ethnicity away.

Now race/ism is defined by groups who identify themselves as a group.

The word tribalism is currently almost identical in meaning to racism. Tribalism asserts that people who self identify as a group are protective toward their own and defensive toward "others" from beyond their group.

The other concept to which the word "tribalism" frequently refers is the possession of a strong cultural or ethnic identity that separates oneself as a member of one group from the members of another. This phenomenon is related to the concept of tribal society in that it is a precondition for members of a tribe to possess a strong feeling of identity for a true tribal society to form. The distinction between these two definitions for tribalism is an important one because, while tribal society no longer strictly exists in the western world, tribalism, by this second definition, is arguably undiminished. People have postulated that the human brain is hard-wired towards tribalism due to its evolutionary advantages. See Tribalism and evolution below.

also

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22racism%22%2C+%22tribalism%22

darin
05-20-2007, 05:07 PM
The official Policy on Bigotry of DebatePolicy.com recored by jimnyc below. This was at the New Member Basic Training Camp:

Click (http://www.moviesounds.com/fmj/mp3/nobigotry.mp3)

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 05:08 PM
As an outsider, I just find it very hard to get a handle on how the typical American views "foreigners". :)

racism in America can follow ethnic lines, or along lines of assimilation.

Many of the views expressed on this forum are what would be described in European terms as racially biased and even extremist to the point of deliberately stirring racial tension.

But ya'll are still under the shadow of the holocaust too from whatever angle. It happened in your yard so to speak.

Somehow slavery did not leave us as branded. I dunno why.

Mr. P
05-20-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm with Doniston on the "racist tendencies" issue here.

It seems to be so deeply ingrained in so many people on this forum that they don't even realise they are being racist.

The posting above is yet another prime example.

Bulldog.

Ok you're in the UK so first, what is your definition of racism?

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Thanks Loosecannon. :)

It's a pleasure to get a level-headed response to what I hoped would be interpreted as a reasonable question.

Bulldog.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Ok you're in the UK so first, what is your definition of racism?

Well, any form of intolerance toward another on the grounds of their religion or ethnic background. It's as simple cut as that from where I'm standing.

Not all Brits are as tolerant as me though, unfortunately.

Bulldog.

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 05:29 PM
Well, any form of intolerance toward another on the grounds of their religion or ethnic background. It's as simple cut as that from where I'm standing.

Bulldog.

Time to add bulldog to the peanut gallery with the old timer.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Time to add bulldog to the peanut gallery with the old timer.

Interesting! :)

So not being a narrow-minded racist bigot makes me some kind of fruitcake then?

And you wonder why the USA comes so low in the world popularity stakes when the view you're expressing seems to represent the majority view.

Bulldog.

darin
05-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Interesting! :)

So not being a narrow-minded racist bigot makes me some kind of fruitcake then?

And you wonder why the USA comes so low in the world popularity stakes when the view you're expressing seems to represent the majority view.

Bulldog.

What makes you a fruitcake IMNSHO is you call anyone who doesn't agree with you a narrow-minded Racist Bigot. The IRONY is - for some one who preaches 'tolerance' and 'acceptance' you can be quite an ass to those with whom you disagree. :)

stephanie
05-20-2007, 05:38 PM
For someone who is supposed to be so tolerant and enlightened...

They have a very small vocabulary...

That consists of..............you all are...narrow minded bigoted racist...:coffee:

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 05:39 PM
What makes you a fruitcake IMNSHO is you call anyone who doesn't agree with you a narrow-minded Racist Bigot. The IRONY is - for some one who preaches 'tolerance' and 'acceptance' you can be quite an ass to those with whom you disagree. :)

Well, what else do you call someone who persecutes or discriminates against someone on the grounds of the colour of their skin or their religious beliefs then?

How can using a dictionary as a reference be wrong?

Am I automatically wrong for NOT being a racist bigot?

How can those who have racist, bigoted viewpoints be correct?

I'm only tolerant and accepting toward those who show me the same courtesy. I don't feel the need to fake politeness toward those who ridicule me for being a reasonable human being.

The way your minds work on the whole race issue is a total mystery to me. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. :)

Bulldog.

chum43
05-20-2007, 06:13 PM

Human beings as a species are racist... hell every animal on the planet is, some of us fight it off pretty well and use reason to combat it, but it's there in everyone in every place with every race, the reason europe and america and white people in general get so much flack for it is because only those who have it good in the world can a. have any real impact with their racism and b. get blamed personally for it... so minorities and races who live in the 3rd world get away with racism much easier, but we are ALL racist... I like to think I do a pretty good job of getting past it and seeing people for what they are beyond a race... the point is i'm sick of hearing how racism is exclusive to whites and americans, it's not, all races have a very high percentage of bigots and racist morons, we just get the most crap for it...

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Human beings as a species are racist... hell every animal on the planet is, some of us fight it off pretty well and use reason to combat it, but it's there in everyone in every place with every race, the reason europe and america and white people in general get so much flack for it is because only those who have it good in the world can a. have any real impact with their racism and b. get blamed personally for it... so minorities and races who live in the 3rd world get away with racism much easier, but we are ALL racist... I like to think I do a pretty good job of getting past it and seeing people for what they are beyond a race... the point is i'm sick of hearing how racism is exclusive to whites and americans, it's not, all races have a very high percentage of bigots and racist morons, we just get the most crap for it...

Hmmmmmmm

darin
05-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Well, what else do you call someone who persecutes or discriminates against someone on the grounds of the colour of their skin or their religious beliefs then?

How can using a dictionary as a reference be wrong?

Am I automatically wrong for NOT being a racist bigot?

I'm only tolerant and accepting toward those who show me the same courtesy. I don't feel the need to fake politeness toward those who ridicule me for being a reasonable human being.

The way your minds work on the whole race issue is a total mystery to me. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. :)

Bulldog.

What you're doing is trying to change the topic so you won't have to face your own bigotry and intolerance. :) nice! :)

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 06:23 PM
What you're doing is trying to change the topic to face your own bigotry and intolerance. :) nice! :)

:clap:

Mr. P
05-20-2007, 06:34 PM

Bulldog.

I figured as much. The term "Racism" has been twisted today to mean just about anything people (the left) don't like. "True Racism" is the opinion that one race is superior over another. Intolerance would be filed under bigotry or maybe prejudice. There are many things I won't tolerate from anyone, this does not mean I am racist.

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 06:37 PM
I figured as much. The term "Racism" has been twisted today to mean just about anything people (the left) don't like. "True Racism" is the opinion that one race is superior over another. Intolerance would be filed under bigotry or maybe prejudice. There are many things I won't tolerate from anyone, this does not mean I am racist.

:clap: It's also irratating that when we try to enforce laws against Hispanics or African Americans we are called racists as well.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 06:53 PM
What you're doing is trying to change the topic so you won't have to face your own bigotry and intolerance. :) nice! :)

I'm not making any attempt to change the topic or avoid the issue. :)

Yes, I'm intolerant toward intolerance. What's wrong with that?

Bulldog.

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 06:53 PM
Human beings as a species are racist... hell every animal on the planet is

While this IS true not all racists are created equal.

Not all of us are as racist as the Israelis and the palestinians for example. Being raised in constant conflict over race tends to magnify the latent tendency.

And white probably are more racist for a number of reasons and with a number of evidences.

White people conquered the globe under the banner that white is right brown is heathen/slave.

THAT is racism.

White people likely killed off the neandrathal over "race" issues.

Call it a dominant survival trait or whatever. I don't attach much judgement to it except in the social context.

There are many who use hate speech to rally followers and destroy a LOT of the good nature of those same followers. Take the KKK, nothing good about that kind of hatred.

darin
05-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Yes, I'm intolerant toward intolerance. What's wrong with that?

Bulldog.

Because if you were 'tolerant' you'd tolerate INtolerance. That's the Irony of Liberals who preach love and compassion - they flat-out HATE people who disagree. They want THEIR thoughts to be EVERYONE's thoughts. You're not special, in that regard - you're run-of-the-mill average in your hypocrisy and un-originality. :)

But welcome to the board.

5stringJeff
05-20-2007, 06:56 PM

Bulldog.

I see where you're coming from. Unfortunately, it just so happens that a long unfenced border with Mexico contributes to most of our illegal aliens being Mexican. I would like to see all illegal immigrants from all countries deported, immediately if not sooner, which just happens to mostly include Mexicans, since they are the primary offenders.

And it's rare that I rip into anyone. :beer:

stephanie
05-20-2007, 06:56 PM
Because if you were 'tolerant' you'd tolerate INtolerance. That's the Irony of Liberals who preach love and compassion - they flat-out HATE people who disagree. They want THEIR thoughts to be EVERYONE's thoughts. You're not special, in that regard - you're run-of-the-mill average in your hypocrisy and un-originality. :)

ditto what he said...:clap:

Kathianne
05-20-2007, 07:01 PM

Then again, we can look to China, Japan, and the ME too when it comes to xenophobia. Try to get citizenship in any of those places. Sheesh, blame the West first is always the cry.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 07:04 PM

Being intolerant of intolerance and hating people who disagree are two entirely seperate issues. :)

I'm guilty of the 1st but innocent of the 2nd. Neither do I consider myself special in any way.

And thanks for the welcome. :)

Bulldog.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 07:06 PM
I see where you're coming from. Unfortunately, it just so happens that a long unfenced border with Mexico contributes to most of our illegal aliens being Mexican. I would like to see all illegal immigrants from all countries deported, immediately if not sooner, which just happens to mostly include Mexicans, since they are the primary offenders.

And it's rare that I rip into anyone. :beer:

Point taken on board. Thanks. :)

Bulldog.

chum43
05-20-2007, 07:25 PM
While this IS true not all racists are created equal.

Not all of us are as racist as the Israelis and the palestinians for example. Being raised in constant conflict over race tends to magnify the latent tendency.

And white probably are more racist for a number of reasons and with a number of evidences.

you missed one of the main points I was trying to make, whites and israelis palestinians aren't fundementally more racist than anyone else, they just have just had an enviroment to practice it more and more extremely than other races. What I'm saying is that by saying so you are being incredibly small minded and those are racist comments... if you look at it for what it is then you can tell that which race and which group of people are more blatantly racist is simply random. Only people with the power to practice racism are scolded for it. For everyone else it is seen as a defense mechanism, what i'm saying is that we all have it equally and those that can practice and be hated for it is simply a drawing of straws.

Yurt
05-20-2007, 07:35 PM
you missed one of the main points I was trying to make, whites and israelis palestinians aren't fundementally more racist than anyone else, they just have just had an enviroment to practice it more and more extremely than other races. What I'm saying is that by saying so you are being incredibly small minded and those are racist comments... if you look at it for what it is then you can tell that which race and which group of people are more blatantly racist is simply random. Only people with the power to practice racism are scolded for it. For everyone else it is seen as a defense mechanism, what i'm saying is that we all have it equally and those that can practice and be hated for it is simply a drawing of straws.

He won't answer to his hypocrisy...

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Because if you were 'tolerant' you'd tolerate INtolerance.

I would like to be able to give you the benefit of the doubt, but sorry no deal.

Tolerance is a value that finds it's affirmation in virtually all strict codes of values from the teachings of jesus to the rules of the playground.

Tolerating intolerance sounds so much like peaceful people accepting wanton violence, or justice accepting as a matter of course wanton injustice.

I think you pulled a mobius manuever, and it ain't passin the judgement of my BS meter.

chum43
05-20-2007, 07:52 PM
I would like to be able to give you the benefit of the doubt, but sorry no deal.

Tolerance is a value that finds it's affirmation in virtually all strict codes of values from the teachings of jesus to the rules of the playground.

Tolerating intolerance sounds so much like peaceful people accepting wanton violence, or justice accepting as a matter of course wanton injustice.

I think you pulled a mobius manuever, and it ain't passin the judgement of my BS meter.

i would agree that tolerating intolerance isn't a good thing, but you have to agree that singling out a race or group of people as the most intolerant or as bigots when it's simply a generalization that has no merit doesn't make you any better than the bigots.

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 07:56 PM

I simply disagree.

While we might all have a tendency toward racism, exposure to it in formative years (influence of environment) can definitely make individuals and groups more racist in a generational sense.

I mean, would you black slaves who were suddenly liberated by white masters to as suddenly forgive, or harbor a lifelong grudge?

Racism can be increased or decreased by choice and environmental factors, both in groups and individuals.

For example, the nation of Israel still suffers post traumatic stress disorder after the holocaust. Racist backlash expressed as racism.

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 08:03 PM
i would agree that tolerating intolerance isn't a good thing, but you have to agree that singling out a race or group of people as the most intolerant or as bigots when it's simply a generalization that has no merit doesn't make you any better than the bigots.

But the historical receord and evidence are overwhelming.

Whites conquered the world under a racist banner. Enslaved over 100 million, killed another few hundred million. Reigned over hundreds of millions more. Stole the land, the wealth and kept it.

The evidence is pretty much beyond dispute.

chum43
05-20-2007, 08:10 PM
But the historical receord and evidence are overwhelming.

Whites conquered the world under a racist banner. Enslaved over 100 million, killed another few hundred million. Reigned over hundreds of millions more. Stole the land, the wealth and kept it.

The evidence is pretty much beyond dispute.

again my point is not that whites have ACTED as racist as everyone eles, my point is that had any other race had the means and oppurtunity to enslave, kill and reign over many, they would have, it isn't that we have more racist tendencies than everyone else, it's just the random fact that we were the race that at that time and oppurtunity had the means to do it... it's the old oppressee/oppresser relationship, one has a widely accepted excuse and one doesn't, but at the core they are equally as racist.

If the dallas cowboys always beat the san francisco 49ers does that mean the players and fans hate them more or hold a bigger grudge in the rivalry? no it just means at that particular time they were the team that had the ability to win.

Pale Rider
05-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Is a second-generation person of Muslim faith any less American than you then?
No. I don't believe a muslim can be an American.

I'm not being deliberately argumentative.
Sure fooled me.

As an outsider, I just find it very hard to get a handle on how the typical American views "foreigners". :)
I can understand that, when all you euro-pacifists are capable of is surrender, appeasement and capitulation. Fighting for your country must be very odd to you.

I don't get that. Not even a little.

What gives?!

Bulldog.
You've got bigger problems in europe than we do here, but yet you're here judging and preaching to us. So why don't you tell us what gives?

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 08:21 PM
again my point is not that whites have ACTED as racist as everyone eles, my point is that had any other race had the means and oppurtunity to enslave, kill and reign over many, they would have, it isn't that we have more racist tendencies than everyone else

OK, that is your point.

I disagree. 1000 years of fighting racist/tribal wars, or 40,000 years would increase racism in a subspecies group.

Vikings used to actually kill their kids if they were born with the wrong appearance traits. That is insuring that you raise your own progeny, and it might have even been selecting stronger offspring, but it is also racist.

Anything that happens to a people for quite a while that rewards racists with survival will magnify the trait.

Hence even tribes living and competing will increase racism.

And living in austere surroundings would do the same because neighbors threaten your food.

Whereas living in abundance like a tropical jungle would not reward racism.

I believe that whites really are more racist.

The Chinese for example were easily capable of conquering Eurasia for a few thousand years.....but they weren't interested.

They had the numbers, transportation, advanced technology and better social organization.

But they had other priorities.

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 08:25 PM

Sure fooled me.

I can understand that, when all you euro-pacifists are capable of is surrender, appeasement and capitulation. Fighting for your country must be very odd to you.

I don't get that. Not even a little.

You've got bigger problems in europe than we do here, but yet you're here judging and preaching to us. So why don't you tell us what gives?

He makes no sense. I made a refrence to him going back to drink some tea and he called me a racist. Then I gave him the FU smiley and got butt hurt. :fu: <~~~ not directed at you Pale.

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 08:29 PM

PR that is quite a statement.

Did you know that commie faggot Thomas Jefferson had a koran and thought very highly of the Muslim faith?

1492: Christopher Columbus arrived in the New World. He was influenced by the Geography of the 13th Century Arab Scholar, Al-Idrissi who served as an advisor to king Roger of Sicily. Columbus had with him a copy of Al-Idrissi’s work mentioning the discovery of a new continent by eight Muslim explorers. Two Muslim captains were with Columbus during his first voyage.

1492 (October): Columbus stated in his papers that while his ship was sailing near Gibara on the north east coast of Cuba, he saw a Mosque on the top of a Beautiful Mountain. Ruins of Mosques and minarets with inscriptions of Quranic verses have been discovered in Cuba, Mexico, Texas and Nevada.

1527: Estevanico, a Muslim who was called an Arab Negro, reached the west coast of Mexico from west Morocco. In 1538, Estevanico lead an expedition that discovered Arizona and New Mexico.

1566 to 1587: The Spanish Inquisition, which forced the Moriscos Muslims in Spain to convert to Catholicism, lead to another wave of Portuguese Moriscos to leave Spain to the new world. These immigrants settled in North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky and Virginia, and they were the first people aside from native Americans to penetrate so deeply into the region.

1654: English explorers from Jamestown report finding a colony of bearded people “Moors” wearing European clothing, living in cabins, engaging in mining, smelting silver and dropping to their knees to pray many times daily in the mountains of what is now North Carolina.

1530 to 1851: Muslims comprised an estimated 14% to 20% of the millions of West Africans forcibly removed from their homelands and enslaved in the Americas.

1800s: Muslims founded permanent communities, fought in the War of 1812 and in the Civil War, and some even became regional heroes.

In 1869, a number of Muslims from Yemen arrived in the United States after the opening of Suez Canal. Most of them lived in New York, Detroit and Buffalo. Some also went to San Francisco and settled on the west coast.
In 1873, the town of Mecca, Indiana was founded from the Wabash township. The locals state that Arabians founded the town.
In the war of 1812, Abraham joined the British colonial Marines who had occupied Spanish Pensacola. Omar Bin Sayyid who lived in North Carolina and died in 1864, has his Arabic Quran and Arabic writings displayed today at Davidson college in North Carolina.
Mohammed Ali Ben Said (died in 1882) was offered his freedom in 1860. He made his way to Detroit and worked as a teacher, and served as a union soldier for years. He joined the 55th Regiment of Massachusetts colored volunteers. Serving in company 1, he rose from corporal to sergeant by July 1863.
In 1834, A Muslim woman named Sylvia appears in “Knights of the Golden Horseshoe” by William A. Carruthers.
Salih Bilali (died in 1840) was the trusted head slave manager for more than 450 slave men and women of John and Hamilton Couper. It was reported that while Salih was on his death bed that his last words were “Allah is God and Mohammed is his prophet”. Bilali also left a 13 page handwritten Arabic Manuscript that showed that he was well educated beyond the basic Quranic reading. Bilali was know to perform his obligatory five daily prayers on his own prayer rug.
Yarrow Marmood (died in 1844) who was brought from West Africa and enslaved, later bought back his freedom and became a land owner in Washington DC. There are two paintings of him today, one hanging in the Historical Society of Pennsylvania, and the other is at the Georgetown Public Library.

Early 1900’s: The next sizable number of Muslims immigrated to the United States from Lebanon, Syria, East Europe, Asia and other countries across the Ottoman Empire.

1960s to Present: The third substantial wave of immigrants from all parts of the Islamic world, and a growing number of American converts make Islam the fastest growing religion in the U.S. and in the world. Today the 8 million Muslim Americans contribute to all areas of society. Some famous Muslim Americans are Muhammad Ali, Hakeem Olajuwon, Dr. Fazlur Rahman Khan (structural engineer of the Sears Tower), Dr. Ahmed Zewail (Nobel Prize for Chemistry, 1999).

2006 GWB tries to let a Dubai firm assume control of a US port facility.

chum43
05-20-2007, 08:30 PM
OK, that is your point.

I disagree. 1000 years of fighting racist/tribal wars, or 40,000 years would increase racism in a subspecies group.

you are proving my point... it's not the race, it's the enviroment to harbor it. therefore whites are not more racist, they are just in a subspecies group that happens to magnify it... I am not born more racist than any other human on the planet because i'm white, but if I want to practice it I'd have more success then others because of the enviroment.

Pale Rider
05-20-2007, 08:42 PM
PR that is quite a statement.
That's my belief. They put their religon before their country. They also refuse to assimilate. They expect America to bend to them, not them to America. To me, that's not a good American.

Did you know that commie faggot Thomas Jefferson had a koran and thought very highly of the Muslim faith?
So? He was still Christian. He had a koran to study islam. Nothing more.

2006 GWB tries to let a Dubai firm assume control of a US port facility.
Loose, you can bash the hell otta bush all you want man, you won't get me to bite on it. I have a hard time defending anything that asswipe does at this point.

Gaffer
05-20-2007, 08:45 PM
you are proving my point... it's not the race, it's the enviroment to harbor it. therefore whites are not more racist, they are just in a subspecies group that happens to magnify it... I am not born more racist than any other human on the planet because i'm white, but if I want to practice it I'd have more success then others because of the enviroment.

You won't get anywhere arguing with him. He's too full of self loathing and no knowledge of history.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 08:48 PM
No. I don't believe a muslim can be an American. I can understand that, when all you euro-pacifists are capable of is surrender, appeasement and capitulation. Fighting for your country must be very odd to you.
Just because Europeans choose to talk first and shoot later doesn't make us lamers. In the eyes of the vast majority of the world, that classes us as civilised human beings. I'd happily fight for my country if the need arose and there was a valid reason for doing so.

The supposed 'problems' in Europe are largely spin on the part of the great American propaganda machine I'm afraid.

There seems to be a very racist undertone in all of your posts. The dead giveaway is the fact that you subconsciously never capitalise the first letter of any other country or religion than your own. I've highlighted the relevant words for your benefit. :)

Bulldog.

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 08:49 PM
you are proving my point... it's not the race, it's the enviroment to harbor it. therefore whites are not more racist

a distinction without a difference.

I think that whites ARE more racist today and certainly were 200 years ago than most people on earth.

Not as racist as the Jews are today. But how did the jews get there?

But how else do you account for the 30 million people rounded up and systematically killed in the holocausts of Europe in the 30's-50's.

I mean pol pot exterminated a few million but not over race.

Race was THE determining factor in the purges of Stalin and Hilter.

Show me a recent century without whites killing tens of millions in the name of race and i will concede.

In this century we are already killing approx 1/2 million Muslims and calling them the racists.

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 08:53 PM
You won't get anywhere arguing with him. He's too full of self loathing and no knowledge of history.

No self loathing here Gaffe.

And I bet I can whip your ass in history.

Aren't you gonna call me comrade or make some other dummy insult?

Pale Rider
05-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Just because Europeans choose to talk first and shoot later doesn't make us lamers. In the eyes of the vast majority of the world, that classes us as civilised human beings. I'd happily fight for my country if the need arose and there was a valid reason for doing so.

The supposed 'problems' in Europe are largely spin on the part of the great American propaganda machine I'm afraid.

There seems to be a very racist undertone in all of your posts. The dead giveaway is the fact that you subconsciously never capitalise the first letter of any other country or religion than your own. I've highlighted the relevant words for your benefit. :)

Bulldog.

OK... that's enough psycho-babble, euro-trash talk from you... :talk2hand:

You're not worth talking with. Go hate somewhere else mister holier than thou America hater. We don't need to listen your condensending bullshit here mother fucker.

Mr. P
05-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Just because Europeans choose to talk first and shoot later doesn't make us lamers. In the eyes of the vast majority of the world, that classes us as civilised human beings....

Bulldog.

:laugh2: That and $1 will get London firebombed. I'll bet. :poke:

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Jefferson didn't think highly of the religion, he had the book basically to add to his library.

Pale Rider
05-20-2007, 08:59 PM
:laugh2: That and $1 will get London firebombed. I'll bet. :poke:

This guy is a typical, liberal, socialist, better than the rest of the world, euro retard, America hater Mr. P. He's so full of hate for America his posts are DRIPPING with it.

He can fuck off and die.

Mr. P
05-20-2007, 09:01 PM
In this century we are already killing approx 1/2 million Muslims and calling them the racists.
We who? What about the number of Muslims killed by Muslims? Is that in the 1/2 million?

loosecannon
05-20-2007, 09:01 PM
That's my belief. They put their religon before their country. They also refuse to assimilate. They expect America to bend to them, not them to America. To me, that's not a good American.

There IS an issue of assimilation. It isn't as simple as "they" refuse to do it. Truth is we prevented most immigrants from assimilating and made them earn stripes the hard way. We still tell Polish jokes on that account.

But we never let brown skin folks assimilate completely. We just don't, it is a fact.

Loose, you can bash the hell otta bush all you want man, you won't get me to bite on it. I have a hard time defending anything that asswipe does at this point.

I don't mean to make it personal PR.

But Muslims were here on Columbus' first ships, maybe even before.

If they will assimilate they have as much right to become Americans as anybody.

As a nation we need a damned huddle. We have some watershed decisions to make ourselves. And I do not believe we can afford to just let our reps make them for us.

Are we gonna stay a nation of 50 states or become a continental confederation/ a world empire/ a western hemisphere empire or WHAT?

Changes are in the works and WE are left out of the debate.

We have to ask tough questions and be able to talk even if we dissagree to the hilt.

chum43
05-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Race was THE determining factor in the purges of Stalin and Hilter.

The difference between you and me on this subject is that I think the difference in race is the determining factor in racism and for some reason you believe which race you are is the determining factor, white, black, brown, and yellow are NON FACTORS, it's the simple fact that we are different, everything you see whites doing to blacks, indians would be doing to the irish if they were in the same situation... the specific race has nothing to do with it, whites being the richest and most powerful race in the world for a very long time is the deciding factor in why they as a whole practice more racism and get more criticism for it, that doesn't mean whites are more racist than everyone else.

Bulldog
05-20-2007, 09:07 PM
OK... that's enough psycho-babble, euro-trash talk from you... :talk2hand:

You're not worth talking with. Go hate somewhere else mister holier than thou America hater. We don't need to listen your condensending bullshit here mother fucker.

OK. I give up with you. You obviously hate anybody who has an opinion and tries to express it on a publicly open forum. Free-speech seems to be a foreign (excuse the pun) concept to you.

At what point did I mention anything about hating America? Or do you consider yourself to be the voice of America?

Carry on hating everyone who doesn't have a closed mind and see where it gets you.

Bulldog.

Dilloduck
05-20-2007, 09:43 PM
LOL

Yeah we are racists and on the receiving end of the cheap labor business. Cheap oil too.

I assume you were half sarcastic. ?

But a lot of lessons are contained in our "need" for imported semi slaves or indentured servants.

At least SOMEONE got the sarcastic part. I mean really--aren't we giving Hispanics a way better shot at America than we are those of different "tribes" and nationalities ? I can envision this poor SOB living in Lower Slobovia who is a damn hard worker yet alas---he gets descriminated against because he lives so far away? (Or is it because his tribe doesn't have a lot of experience picking veggies?) It's just not fair to treat Hispanics better than other tribes. I say tell Pedro to get in line next to ( not ahead of) the Lower Slobovians et al.

Kathianne
05-20-2007, 09:49 PM
At least SOMEONE got the sarcastic part. I mean really--aren't we giving Hispanics a way better shot at America than we are those of different "tribes" and nationalities ? I can envision this poor SOB living in Lower Slobovia who is a damn hard worker yet alas---he gets descriminated against because he lives so far away? (Or is it because his tribe doesn't have a lot of experience picking veggies?) It's just not fair to treat Hispanics better than other tribes. I say tell Pedro to get in line next to ( not ahead of) the Lower Slobovians et al.

Agreed, which is why I'm all in favor of raising the quotas; while fining and jailing employers that hire illegal immigrants.

Dilloduck
05-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Agreed, which is why I'm all in favor of raising the quotas; while fining and jailing employers that hire illegal immigrants.

Then again---when we opt to give amnesty to cheap labor are we allowed to choose the workers who would do the best job or would that be too damn unfair to all the lazy assholes out there ? :poke:

Kathianne
05-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Then again---when we opt to give amnesty to cheap labor are we allowed to choose the workers who would do the best job or would that be too damn unfair to all the lazy assholes out there ? :poke:

Amnesty did not 'fix' jack under Reagan, won't work this time either. I do believe there is something we agree with here. LOL!

darin
05-21-2007, 08:55 AM
The official Policy on Bigotry of DebatePolicy.com recored by jimnyc below. This was at the New Member Basic Training Camp:

Click (http://www.moviesounds.com/fmj/mp3/nobigotry.mp3)

Bump because this rocks :)

loosecannon
05-21-2007, 12:02 PM
everything you see whites doing to blacks, indians would be doing to the irish if they were in the same situation... .

But that didn't happen when the shoes were reversed.

The Indians largely welcomed the first whites

The whites made slaves of the blacks and the Irish

The blacks and indians intermarried and only recently split the tribe

The whites drove the indians into the furthest corners of the badlands as we continued to break treaties and steal land repeatedly. In fact the conquest of the Americas is listed in Wiki as the largest genocide in a history of many genocides.

There simply isn't an alternate history to support the point you are making.

But carry on and see what you want to see.

Hugh Lincoln
05-21-2007, 07:16 PM

Well, I guess they can't be, under that special rule you made up where views you don't like are called "racist" and then summarily dismissed. But if you accept that one who presents a reasoned conclusion based on verifiable facts can conceivably be correct, no matter what adjective is applied, then we're back in the sanity business.

gabosaurus
05-21-2007, 07:24 PM
England is just as racist as the U.S. is. There are few blacks in England because discrimination there is so bad. Ethnic foreigners are treated as badly (or worse) than they are in the U.S.

Yes, America is a very racist country. All you have to do is watch the Fox Network and read this board to know that.

chum43
05-21-2007, 07:25 PM
There simply isn't an alternate history to support the point you are making.

But carry on and see what you want to see.

I know there isn't an alternate history, because I'm not claiming there is, I'm claiming that had roles been reversed the same thing would have happened only with different races with the power to do so... and don't give me this crap about indians welcoming the whites, it was a very small percentage that welcomed them and this is my point exactly, indians were just as racist against whites as whites were against them, the only difference is we had the means, the manpower, and the weapons to take their land, so we're the bad guys and them the good, when you win through racism the racists among your group are portrayed as the majority and when you lose through racism the racists among your group are portrayed as the minority. Every race that ever had the power and the ability to enslave another race, did, and those that didn't decided to kill them off instead. The only third option is they simply couldn't do it even if they wanted to... and don't give me any more examples because you keep citing situations where it's either historically ambiguous(indians and whites) or where I totally agree and you aren't even addressing what i'm trying to say(enslaving the blacks)... the reason their isn't an alternate history of the whites enslaving the blacks is because the blacks have never had the oppurtunity to enslave the whites, thats my point.

Dilloduck
05-21-2007, 08:06 PM
I know there isn't an alternate history, because I'm not claiming there is, I'm claiming that had roles been reversed the same thing would have happened only with different races with the power to do so... and don't give me this crap about indians welcoming the whites, it was a very small percentage that welcomed them and this is my point exactly, indians were just as racist against whites as whites were against them, the only difference is we had the means, the manpower, and the weapons to take their land, so we're the bad guys and them the good, when you win through racism the racists among your group are portrayed as the majority and when you lose through racism the racists among your group are portrayed as the minority. Every race that ever had the power and the ability to enslave another race, did, and those that didn't decided to kill them off instead. The only third option is they simply couldn't do it even if they wanted to... and don't give me any more examples because you keep citing situations where it's either historically ambiguous(indians and whites) or where I totally agree and you aren't even addressing what i'm trying to say(enslaving the blacks)... the reason their isn't an alternate history of the whites enslaving the blacks is because the blacks have never had the oppurtunity to enslave the whites, thats my point.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

loosecannon
05-21-2007, 08:45 PM

You are welcome to your POV.

I just happen to think that you are dead wrong. There were countless examples of the roles and power being reversed and the same pattern did NOT occur.

China for example had the numbers, the technology, the transportation and superior organization and NEVER invaded any body outside their region because they weren't interested.

Nobody else has ever conquered the world except white people.

ALL the available evidence suggests that you are dead wrong.

Find me examples of other races enslaving millions, conquering continents, exterminating people with assembly line efficiency.

Show me the best examples you can find of non white genocides and racism.

I dare you to find examples that measure up to even 10% of the quantity of racist crimes committed by whites.

Dilloduck
05-21-2007, 08:48 PM
You are welcome to your POV.

I just happen to think that you are dead wrong. There were countless examples of the roles and power being reversed and the same pattern did NOT occur.

China for example had the numbers, the technology, the transportation and superior organization and NEVER invaded any body outside their region because they weren't interested.

ALL the available evidence suggests that you are dead wrong.

Find me examples of other races enslaving millions, conquering continents, exterminating people with assembly line efficiency.

I dare you to find examples that measure up to even 10% of the quantity of racist crimes committed by whites.

You prefer mass murder of your own race to slavery ?

Hugh Lincoln
05-21-2007, 08:51 PM
England is just as racist as the U.S. is. There are few blacks in England because discrimination there is so bad.

Let's see...

The blacks in America are here because of slavery. So that's proof of... non-racism?

And if presence of a given race correlates with the relative "racism" of the host group, does this mean that Haitians are racist against whites because almost no whites live there?

loosecannon
05-21-2007, 09:13 PM
You prefer mass murder of your own race to slavery ?

huh?

I am sure the answer is no, but I have no idea whay you ask that DD.

Kathianne
05-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Check out this from another thread, which might be merged?

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=63005#post63005

Dilloduck
05-21-2007, 09:28 PM
huh?

I am sure the answer is no, but I have no idea whay you ask that DD.

Because that's what the Chinese have done throughout their history----massacred and enslaved their own people. And they would have loved to do the same to the Japanese if they could have gotten there. Oh ya--how far west did their empire stretch?

Pale Rider
05-21-2007, 09:53 PM
The blacks in America are here because of slavery. So that's proof of... non-racism?

That's right. Racism had nothing to do with it. It was all about money.

loosecannon
05-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Because that's what the Chinese have done throughout their history----massacred and enslaved their own people. And they would have loved to do the same to the Japanese if they could have gotten there. Oh ya--how far west did their empire stretch?

You got links DD, first I ever heard of this.

Dilloduck
05-21-2007, 10:40 PM
You got links DD, first I ever heard of this.

I knew we were gonna have to split hairs over the Mongolian race. Well heck---how many Chinese did Mao kill ?

loosecannon
05-21-2007, 11:02 PM
I knew we were gonna have to split hairs over the Mongolian race. Well heck---how many Chinese did Mao kill ?

I dunno but since racism is the question it sounds specious.

I don't think the chinese killed Chinese because they were prejudiced against Chinese or considered Chinese inferior.

But anything you got that educates me is welcome.

Hobbit
05-21-2007, 11:16 PM

Only the 'divine wind' (kamikaze, in Japanese), a strong gale that sank or drove off all the Mongolian ships, saved them.

Speaking of Japan, there used to be hairy Japanese men living the mountains of Japan. Then, there was an ethnic cleansing. Now, all Japanese men have hairless chests.

loosecannon
05-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Only the 'divine wind' (kamikaze, in Japanese), a strong gale that sank or drove off all the Mongolian ships, saved them.

Speaking of Japan, there used to be hairy Japanese men living the mountains of Japan. Then, there was an ethnic cleansing. Now, all Japanese men have hairless chests.

LINK?????

There used to be hairy neandrathals living side by side with homo sapien throughout europe and the ME.

But they all "died".

So?

5stringJeff
05-22-2007, 08:43 AM

Explain that to the Tibetans.

Whites have never conquered the entire world. Colonized much of it, yes, but certainly never conquered it all.

The Arabs, after the invention of Islam.

Dilloduck
05-22-2007, 08:55 AM
I dunno but since racism is the question it sounds specious.

I don't think the chinese killed Chinese because they were prejudiced against Chinese or considered Chinese inferior.

But anything you got that educates me is welcome.

If we are going to discuss how different races behave I think it's pretty signicant when a race massacres their own by the millions.

loosecannon
05-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Explain that to the Tibetans.

Well feel free to show how China conquered them, but I specified out side their region. China had routes with Japan too. But it was regional.

Whites have never conquered the entire world. Colonized much of it, yes, but certainly never conquered it all.

If there is a meaningful diff between colonizing and conquering please show me.

The Arabs, after the invention of Islam.

Again, feel free to link or describe it in more detail.

loosecannon
05-22-2007, 09:04 AM
If we are going to discuss how different races behave I think it's pretty signicant when a race massacres their own by the millions.

I have read of only one "massacre" in China. That one was disputable as to scope. Something to do with census numbers as the basis for death tolls.

Feel free to enlighten me.

But in the context of the discussion it does make a diffeence if the dispute is racial.

I mean the Germans and Soviets murdered 30 million of their own. In the 30 years war Germans murdered at least 10 million of their own. But only in the former two was race the driver.

Dilloduck
05-22-2007, 09:20 AM
I have read of only one "massacre" in China. That one was disputable as to scope. Something to do with census numbers as the basis for death tolls.

Feel free to enlighten me.

But in the context of the discussion it does make a diffeence if the dispute is racial.

I mean the Germans and Soviets murdered 30 million of their own. In the 30 years war Germans murdered at least 10 million of their own. But only in the former two was race the driver.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE2.HTM

Chart comparing Russian and Chinse democide http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/CHINA.FIG1.4.GIF

try that-----we could also discuss Japanese racism, enlsavement and murder if you like.

loosecannon
05-22-2007, 09:53 AM
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE2.HTM

Chart comparing Russian and Chinse democide http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/CHINA.FIG1.4.GIF

try that-----we could also discuss Japanese racism, enlsavement and murder if you like.

Well there isn't enough info in the pages you linked to delineate racism as the cause. It also looked like about 3/4 of the deaths were in conflicts with the Japanese or from starvation.

It also appeared to be demonstrating that Soviet domocide was greater.

You got examples of Japanese enslavement and genocides sure, bring it on.

Dilloduck
05-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Well there isn't enough info in the pages you linked to delineate racism as the cause. It also looked like about 3/4 of the deaths were in conflicts with the Japanese or from starvation.

It also appeared to be demonstrating that Soviet domocide was greater.

You got examples of Japanese enslavement and genocides sure, bring it on.

How about this-----portraying caucasions as being somehow more evil, ethnocentric and xenophobic than any other race is bullshit ?

Bulldog
05-22-2007, 10:32 AM
I found this to be quite an eye-opener too...

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/CHINA.FIG1.8.GIF

Bulldog.

loosecannon
05-22-2007, 10:37 AM
How about this-----portraying caucasions as being somehow more evil, ethnocentric and xenophobic than any other race is bullshit ?

I didn't say we were more evil. I said that we are more experienced as a race at enslaving, conquering and brutalizing other races based on racism.

The record pretty much speaks for itself. For example I have challenged many folks to name any body who ever tried to conquer the world who wasn't white. Ghengis Khan is the only qualified response i ever got in return. Tho it was a little weak.

chum43
05-22-2007, 03:20 PM
Well feel free to show how China conquered them, but I specified out side their region. China had routes with Japan too. But it was regional.

If there is a meaningful diff between colonizing and conquering please show me.

Again, feel free to link or describe it in more detail.

You're logic is all over the place, first of all if there is no meaningful middle ground between colonizing and conquering then why are you being so particular about the "conquering" of tibet... and what difference does it make what region it is, we're talking about racism, we're talking about hating people because they are different, i dont think anyone agreed for the sake of this argument that it had to be at least a certain distance from them... And if whites did conquer the world then by your logic all subsequent racism is null and void because the whole world is now within our "region"... and just because the chinese killed people in their own country and even of their own race doesn't mean they didn't share the same racism-like tendencies, I doubt they did a random drawing to see who they massacred, it was definitely a chosen group.

Yurt
05-22-2007, 08:39 PM
I didn't say we were more evil. I said that we are more experienced as a race at enslaving, conquering and brutalizing other races based on racism.

The record pretty much speaks for itself. For example I have challenged many folks to name any body who ever tried to conquer the world who wasn't white. Ghengis Khan is the only qualified response i ever got in return. Tho it was a little weak.

Muhammad the alleged prophet and then his followers after his death...

Ceasar

I'll think up some more

Yurt
05-22-2007, 08:40 PM

or racist...

chum43
05-23-2007, 12:14 AM

Well i agree that aside from ghengis khan and a few other meek attempts, world domination has widely been sought after by whites, but my argument is simply that all races would equally love to conquer the world while enslaving and brutalizing other races based on racism, they just don't get the chance to as often as whites do... and any way you look at it, no matter what race, we're still talking about the minority of people in history, it's only the people who succeed with racism that are seen as being racist in a majority sense.

nevadamedic
05-23-2007, 12:16 AM

Ceasar

I'll think up some more

:laugh2:

Yurt
05-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Well i agree that aside from ghengis khan and a few other meek attempts, world domination has widely been sought after by whites, but my argument is simply that all races would equally love to conquer the world while enslaving and brutalizing other races based on racism, they just don't get the chance to as often as whites do... and any way you look at it, no matter what race, we're still talking about the minority of people in history, it's only the people who succeed with racism that are seen as being racist in a majority sense.

"meek?" Besides that is not what Loose said and I called him on it:

I named only two and of course silence from him as he was called out on facts. Are you also taking his stance that only whites have tried to conquer the world? Or do you agree that he is wrong?

And why exactly do you consider any attempt at trying to conquer the world "meek?"

Gaffer
05-23-2007, 08:43 PM

The ottoman's. Byzintines. persians. babylonians

Yurt
05-23-2007, 08:52 PM
The ottoman's. Byzintines. persians. babylonians

They are not white and they did not try to take over the world.

;)

Yurt
05-23-2007, 09:07 PM

;)

Just want to clarify the wink, I do not believe what I said, it was with a wink....

can't tell you, why I had to post this, it was "off" the board....

Gaffer
05-23-2007, 09:49 PM

;)

Well he wanted non-whites that tried to conquor the world. And those civilizations did. Of course they could only conquor the known world.

Yurt
05-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Well he wanted non-whites that tried to conquor the world. And those civilizations did. Of course they could only conquor the known world.

Loosecannon's silence should be expected when you confront him with the truth.

He is good at insults, but rarely actually answers a factual debate reply. He does have some good replies, but just be careful of giving him the truth, you will never hear anything back....

Dilloduck
05-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Egyptians--

( Said1--please don't say "walk like one " ):laugh2:

Hugh Lincoln
05-24-2007, 07:58 PM
For example I have challenged many folks to name any body who ever tried to conquer the world who wasn't white. Ghengis Khan is the only qualified response i ever got in return. Tho it was a little weak.

When whites conquer militarily, it's a sign of how "evil" they are.

When non-whites conquer militarily, it's a sign of how brave they are.

If whites didn't conquer, it would be a sign that they're lazy and dumb.

If non-whites didn't conquer, it would be a sign that they're peaceful and enlightened.

I hope the class is starting to understand.

Yurt
05-24-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by loosecannon

Ceasar

I'll think up some more

*crickets*