PDA

View Full Version : We now have proof....

krisy
03-31-2012, 11:37 AM
that some in the media are actually as stupid as we thought.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?id={F4B75385-7405-46D6-89D2-31AB2B582B00}&title=CNN-Host-Cops-Subliminally-Racist-Because-They-Ask-For-Physical-Disruptions-Of-Suspects

I can't imagine why police would ask for a physical description when looking for a suspect?! That is racist. It would be a much better idea to just drive around and randomly pick out people and ask if they just comitted a crime.

Gator Monroe
03-31-2012, 01:05 PM
Round up the Usuial Suspects ( White Fundy Conservative Pro Life Former Military )

LuvRPgrl
03-31-2012, 02:17 PM
that some in the media are actually as stupid as we thought.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV?id={F4B75385-7405-46D6-89D2-31AB2B582B00}&title=CNN-Host-Cops-Subliminally-Racist-Because-They-Ask-For-Physical-Disruptions-Of-Suspects

I can't imagine why police would ask for a physical description when looking for a suspect?! That is racist. It would be a much better idea to just drive around and randomly pick out people and ask if they just comitted a crime.

I am not disagreeing with you, but in all fairness, she was asking the question, and she has a valid point when they discribed him as a black person five times in one sentence. Kinda overkill
but ;I dont think she is saying dont give a physical description at all, just dont overly focus on it.

Gaffer
03-31-2012, 05:05 PM
More examples of ignorance and bias in the media.

krisy
03-31-2012, 05:23 PM
I am not disagreeing with you, but in all fairness, she was asking the question, and she has a valid point when they discribed him as a black person five times in one sentence. Kinda overkill
but ;I dont think she is saying dont give a physical description at all, just dont overly focus on it.

It sounded to me like she was saying don't give a physical description at all. when she said...."why do the police always ask for a physical description....white,hispanic?"

They have to know who they are looking for. The persons color is a huge factor obviously,along with weight,height,color of hair and build. Also what clothes they are wearing.

My personal opinion is that CNN has allready taken sides. It's always the "white" man's fault.

My SIL works at Cincinnati Children's Hospital and was telling us about all the race groups they have there. They actually have a group for white people. You know what it's called?

"A group for the white man,because you get blamed for everything"

LuvRPgrl
03-31-2012, 06:01 PM
It sounded to me like she was saying don't give a physical description at all. when she said...."why do the police always ask for a physical description....white,hispanic?"

They have to know who they are looking for. The persons color is a huge factor obviously,along with weight,height,color of hair and build. Also what clothes they are wearing.

My personal opinion is that CNN has allready taken sides. It's always the "white" man's fault.

My SIL works at Cincinnati Children's Hospital and was telling us about all the race groups they have there. They actually have a group for white people. You know what it's called?

"A group for the white man,because you get blamed for everything"

I'll watch it again later

Gator Monroe
03-31-2012, 06:16 PM
Msm is 75+% completely in the tank for democrats !

Gaffer
03-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Msm is 75+% completely in the tank for democrats !

I think your wrong there. They are 100% in the tank with liberals. Any that aren't have their applications in at FOX and keep their heads down. :thumb: