PDA

View Full Version : April Fools.

Noir
04-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Any one get got good? Or get anyone else?

Personally i think the BBC team excelled themselves this year -

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/tumblr_m1spy1iZ8j1r5323t.jpg

logroller
04-01-2012, 06:30 PM
My daughter told my two year-old that Barney was coming to our house, followed by the obligatory April fools...he keeps asking when Barney is coming. :confused:

jimnyc
04-01-2012, 06:55 PM
My daughter told my two year-old that Barney was coming to our house, followed by the obligatory April fools...he keeps asking when Barney is coming. :confused:

Oh man, that's not gonna end good!

I talked to my brother this morning. I tried to get out something at the last second, like tell him I was in the hospital overnight, or got 5 numbers in the mega millions, but I got tongue tied and fucked it up, and ended up laughing instead. Then I explained to him that today was April Fools Day, and further explained it might be funny to do one to my sister, who is an idiot sometimes and believes pretty much anything she hears. So anyway, my brother starts laughing and says "Maybe I'll call her and tell her that Dad died" <------ Wow! Now, I have to admit, I did laugh pretty hard, but that's cause I'm a little deranged myself. I thought that one would have been a little evil and talked him out of it.

Still not as bad as telling a kid that Barney is coming to visit him!! :laugh:

cadet
04-02-2012, 09:01 AM
I told my super christian friend that i went to a party the night before, and was pressured into drinking. i managed to pull up some tears too, told him i woke up with one of our friends.

I was surprised how convincing i was... he was like, freaking out, cause 1. he likes her, and 2. he was trying to find encouraging words for me.

I let it go for about a minute before i couldn't take it anymore, and laughed in his face with a "April Fools!" :laugh2:
(First he was pissed, then really relieved)