PDA

View Full Version : NBC alters 911 call, trying to make Zimmerman look racist

Little-Acorn
04-02-2012, 02:55 PM
NBC aired an altered copy of a 911 call from Zimmerman. The alteration makes it look like Zimmermann had racist motivations.

NBC's altered version makes it sond like Zimmerman said:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black.

But here is the full, unedited conversation that took place in the 911 call:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

Who is the more racially motivated here? Zimmerman or NBC?

I still think that Zimmerman was a damned fool for carrying a gun on a Neighborhood Watch tour. But the more facts that come out about what actually happened, the more this looks like a deliberate attempt by various news outlets, to smear Zimmerman as a racist murderer when in fact he was nothing of the kind.

How do these NBC people sleep at night after pulling something like this?

logroller
04-02-2012, 03:06 PM
NBC aired an altered copy of a 911 call from Zimmerman. The alteration makes it look like Zimmermann had racist motivations.

I still think that Zimmerman was a damned fool for carrying a gun on a Neighborhood Watch tour. But the more facts that come out about what actually happened, the more this looks like a deliberate attempt by various news outlets, to smear Zimmerman as a racist murderer when in fact he was nothing of the kind.

How do these NBC people sleep at night after pulling something like this?
As I understand it, he wasn't on his neighborhood watch duty; just going to the store.

Nukeman
04-02-2012, 07:59 PM

How do these NBC people sleep at night after pulling something like this?http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?34717-NBC-news-alters-Zimmerman-911

duplicate thread. this one was started yesterday.... see if admin will merge them..