PDA

View Full Version : White crowd rioting in kentucky

LuvRPgrl
04-03-2012, 12:42 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/marchmadness/index.ssf/2012/04/kentucky_fans_riot_one_person.html

darin
04-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Definitely a bunch of "people of color" there, too. :)

gabosaurus
04-03-2012, 01:13 PM
I am guessing that there are some Mexicans, Muslims, Asians and space aliens in there as well. Damn space aliens always party too much. :cool:

jimnyc
04-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands, were involved in a celebration which in some areas turned into rioting. Why would you point out race when there was obviously a large mixture of people? They won the championship last night, but the semifinals were Saturday evening. I believe there were 25 people arrested that evening. What race were they, Luv?

gabosaurus
04-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Hundreds and hundreds, if not thousands, were involved in a celebration which in some areas turned into rioting. Why would you point out race when there was obviously a large mixture of people? They won the championship last night, but the semifinals were Saturday evening. I believe there were 25 people arrested that evening. What race were they, Luv?

Depends on which race you want to pick on. But since it happened in Kentucky, I blame the backwards hillbillies. Too much moonshine makes them act crazy. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
04-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Depends on which race you want to pick on. But since it happened in Kentucky, I blame the backwards hillbillies. Too much moonshine makes them act crazy. :rolleyes:

I saw a shitload of women in the video too.

"Women rioting in Kentucky"

gabosaurus
04-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I saw a shitload of women in the video too.

"Women rioting in Kentucky"

I would claim self defense. "That hillbilly done knocked me in the back of tha head!"

jimnyc
04-03-2012, 01:33 PM
I would claim self defense. "That hillbilly done knocked me in the back of tha head!"

And he was a "white hispanic" hillbilly!

logroller
04-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Clearly it's a backlash from those hooligan soccer fans oppressing other sports; futball is a global epidemic-- rise up America; get out from under the foot of ball-sports oppression.:salute::laugh:

LuvRPgrl
04-03-2012, 02:03 PM
I am guessing that there are some Mexicans, Muslims, Asians and space aliens in there as well. Damn space aliens always party too much. :cool:in the vid, I coulld only see white folks, and those arrested also
I saw a shitload of women in the video too."Women rioting in Kentucky"vconsidering the breww haha, made here by some, that they overuse the color of a black persons skin to describe the perp, I would think since no such mention of the shooter being black lends one to think he was white, or llight skinnedyayayay, go ahead and start making some pathetic little whiney excuses, everybody ;;who screams about racism against whites sound just like jackson and sharpton, ttwo carpetbaggers

jimnyc
04-03-2012, 02:10 PM
v

considering the breww haha, made here by some, that they overuse the color of a black persons skin to describe the perp, I would think since no such mention of the shooter being black lends one to think he was white, or llight skinned

yayayay, go ahead and start making some pathetic little whiney excuses,
everybody ;;who screams about racism against whites sound just like jackson and sharpton, ttwo carpetbaggers

Because other threads/cases deal with individuals, and the facts are a little more straight forward. To take a crowd of thousands, with likely every race in attendance at some numbers. and blame just one race, is dumb.

darin
04-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Pretty racist to use 'apparent skin color' in determining race. :(