PDA

View Full Version : Budget Cuts Affect Weather Forecasts???

SassyLady
04-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Prime example of liberal left logic:

Obama on the Paul Ryan budget: "We wouldn't have the capacity to enforce the laws that protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, or the food that we eat. Cuts to the FAA would likely result in more flight cancellations, delays and the complete elimination of air traffic control services in parts of the country. Over time, our weather forecasts would become less accurate because we wouldn't be able to afford to launch new satellites and that means governors and mayors would have to wait longer to order evacuations in the event of a hurricane. That's just a partial sampling of the consequences of this budget."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/04/03/obama_warns_gop_budget_would_make_weather_predicti on_less_accurate.html

logroller
04-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Curiously, they didn't remark on links between budget cuts and economic forecasts. :rolleyes:

CSM
04-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Curiously, they didn't remark on links between budget cuts and economic forecasts. :rolleyes:

Budget cuts are related to economic forecasts? Hmmm, as long as all the budget cuts are focused on dismantling the military-industrial complex all will be just peachy keen!

Thunderknuckles
04-04-2012, 09:33 AM
I'm embarrassed for him and that Chicken Little rant.
Between him and Pelosi, any conservative budget proposal always results in a biblical catastrophe.
I just shut down when they start rambling. I didn't even get through the entire quote you posted.

Dilloduck
04-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Who is he kidding ? Govenors and mayors can't even get the evacuation thing down with all the technology we have going for us today. Just ask New Orleans.

Gator Monroe
04-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Conservatives (Racist Bigoted Sexist Homophobe colonialist Imperialist ) Republicans want to kill us :link:all

Trigg
04-04-2012, 11:48 AM
the weather forcasts are wrong half the time anyway. :coffee: If they lost some funding would we really notice

logroller
04-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Budget cuts are related to economic forecasts? Hmmm, as long as all the budget cuts are focused on dismantling the military-industrial complex all will be just peachy keen!
'Tis a myth; like global warming and the Holocaust:laugh2: