PDA

View Full Version : Crowd laughs as man is beaten in Baltimore - Video

jimnyc
04-08-2012, 11:13 AM
<iframe src="//s7.addthis.com/static/r07/sh74.html#" style="height: 1px; width: 1px; position: absolute; z-index: 100000; border: 0pt none; left: 0pt; top: 0pt;" title="AddThis utility frame" id="_atssh712"></iframe>

BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Caught on camera– a tourist being beaten in downtown Baltimore and instead of helping him, a crowd laughs and steals his belongings.

Mike Hellgren has the video and the investigation.

Police hope this video will get the attackers off the streets.

The video shows a man being punched in the face in Downtown Baltimore. You can hear his head hit the pavement near the entrance to Courthouse East.

Instead of helping, people laugh.

Then, the crowd strips him naked and takes his car keys, watch, money and iPhone.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/04/06/crowd-beats-strips-robs-tourist-on-st-patricks-day-incident-caught-on-camera/

Video - http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/07/Crowd-Laughs-As-Man-Beaten-In-Balt

jimnyc
04-08-2012, 11:15 AM
What a lovely country we live in! Animals on the loose..

logroller
04-08-2012, 01:08 PM
If he'd of been black, I bet that wouldn't have happened. That or mountain dew is verboten in Baltimore.

jimnyc
04-08-2012, 01:11 PM
If he'd of been black, I bet that wouldn't have happened. That or mountain dew is verboten in Baltimore.

It's bad enough they laugh, bad enough that they don't call help, or intervene themselves - but robbing a guy?

And even worse - people like WS, Sharpton, Jackson - where are they when shit like this happens? I'm not saying it's the crime of the century, but this kind of shit constantly happens and no one ever wants to address/discuss it. Then people like me get called the racist for pointing stuff like this out.

Trigg
04-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Where is windsong bemoaning the aggression of the blacks in this video???

Like most liberals with white guilt she only cares if a black minority is harmed.

Gator Monroe
04-08-2012, 03:35 PM
What a lovely country we live in! Animals on the loose..

On the loose in Baltimore, Newport News, Orlando, Houston, Portland, Memphis, Detroit, Camden NJ, North Long Beach, Phoenix,Riverside,Anchorage,Omaha, Chicago...