PDA

View Full Version : Jim is a jerk

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 11:55 AM
and I hate his guts today.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Everyone already knows what a jerk I am. Tell them something new!!

Shadow
04-09-2012, 12:02 PM
That is a good endorsement IMO. If Wind Song thinks you are a jerk...That means I was right in my assessment to like you. :thumb:

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 12:09 PM
That is a good endorsement IMO. If Wind Song thinks you are a jerk...That means I was right in my assessment to like you. :thumb:

1- WS has horrible news today and must put her pet down - which I honestly feel for her.
2- In 2 threads in a row she went WAY off topic. And in both threads I POLITELY asked her to remain on topic.
3- In both threads she preferred to tell me what an asshole I am and how much she hates me today.
4- I removed her from those topics so not to derail more threads

5- Now I'm an insensitive jerk who she hates.

6- I still feel absolutely horrible for her today. I'm going to give her a free pass on her hatred. I know I wouldn't want to be her today. But even with a pass, I just don't want her emotions ruining otherwise good threads.

Hang in there, WS. It sucks, but gets better. Go out and get a 6 week old kitten! As sad as you will be, a little kitty always brings smiles. :)

Shadow
04-09-2012, 12:16 PM
1- WS has horrible news today and must put her pet down - which I honestly feel for her.
2- In 2 threads in a row she went WAY off topic. And in both threads I POLITELY asked her to remain on topic.
3- In both threads she preferred to tell me what an asshole I am and how much she hates me today.
4- I removed her from those topics so not to derail more threads

5- Now I'm an insensitive jerk who she hates.

6- I still feel absolutely horrible for her today. I'm going to give her a free pass on her hatred. I know I wouldn't want to be her today. But even with a pass, I just don't want her emotions ruining otherwise good threads.

Hang in there, WS. It sucks, but gets better. Go out and get a 6 week old kitten! As sad as you will be, a little kitty always brings smiles. :)

See...I was right. You are a lot more kind to her then she is to you (and more tolerant).

BTW...sorry to hear about your dog WS.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 03:31 PM
See...I was right. You are a lot more kind to her then she is to you (and more tolerant).

BTW...sorry to hear about your dog WS.

The first time she disagrees with your opinion, and you tell her that her opinion is warped, she'll hate your guts too! LOL

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 06:32 PM

And you are right in your assessment to dislike me.:laugh:

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
The first time she disagrees with your opinion, and you tell her that her opinion is warped, she'll hate your guts too! LOL

I hate anyone's guts for about 2 seconds. In your case, I may have to extend that to five.

Anton Chigurh
04-09-2012, 06:43 PM
I guess every board needs a overwrought drama queen.

Actually, I know none need them. But what the hey.

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:08 PM

Yes, I'm feeling crappy today because my dog died. But F/U, have fun at my expense twit.

Shadow
04-09-2012, 07:23 PM
And you are right in your assessment to dislike me.:laugh:

Woe is me...no one likes me. You'd better go eat some worms.:rolleyes:

Shadow
04-09-2012, 07:24 PM

I guess she has decided to crawl up Jim's ass and make a nest. :laugh:

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Yes, I'm feeling crappy today because my dog died. But F/U, have fun at my expense twit.

YOU started the thread and then you get angry with people replying to the tripe that YOU started.

Dilloduck
04-09-2012, 07:31 PM
YOU started the thread and then you get angry with people replying to the tripe that YOU started.

Classic behavior by a victim.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Classic behavior by a victim.

I feel like I'm the victim. Not only does she hate my guts, her posts are killing my brain cells quicker than the alcohol and drugs I ingest can! :lol::coffee::laugh2:

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 07:36 PM
I feel like I'm the victim. Not only does she hate my guts, her posts are killing my brain cells quicker than the alcohol and drugs I ingest can! :lol::coffee::laugh2:

Really there ARE some that can't be reasoned with. Others that become that way in the face of the former.

Dilloduck
04-09-2012, 07:40 PM

We can put out a bounty on her. I'll round up a posse. :coffee:

fj1200
04-09-2012, 09:39 PM
This thread should be in some special Truth forum because Jim IS a jerk... when you're losing an argument to him. Hey, wait a minute...

Anton Chigurh
04-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Yes, I'm feeling crappy today because my dog died. But F/U, have fun at my expense twit.We have to take your word that a dog actually died?

Excuse those of us who actually think, for not spewing platitudes.

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 10:11 AM
This thread should be in some special Truth forum because Jim IS a jerk... when you're losing an argument to him. Hey, wait a minute...

<----- ------>

Now I could be wrong, and it would be a first, but did you just twist words and infer that I can be a jerk if I'm losing an argument? I'm like one of the nicest posters on this board! Fucker! :lol: :coffee:

fj1200
04-10-2012, 12:10 PM
<----- ------>

Now I could be wrong, and it would be a first, but did you just twist words and infer that I can be a jerk if I'm losing an argument? I'm like one of the nicest posters on this board! Fucker! :lol: :coffee:

You are in this instance. :dance: No need to infer as I wasn't twisting in your direction. :)

Gator Monroe
04-10-2012, 12:21 PM
Your one of the few on this Forum/Board ...:clap:

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 12:23 PM
You are in this instance. :dance: No need to infer as I wasn't twisting in your direction. :)

But you're allowed to say I'm wrong often, and that I'm a jerk - it's true a lot of the time! :poke:

ConHog
04-10-2012, 02:41 PM
<----- ------>

He didn't infer that you're a jerk. He implied it, YOU inferred that was what he said.

:laugh2:

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 02:54 PM
He didn't infer that you're a jerk. He implied it, YOU inferred that was what he said.

:laugh2:

Hinting and/or suggesting something is "inferring", or at least one of the definitions and way the word is used. If I thought he was hinting at, or implying something, it would be appropriate of me to say he "inferred" something. Now shut up, fuckface! :beer:

ConHog
04-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Hinting and/or suggesting something is "inferring", or at least one of the definitions and way the word is used. If I thought he was hinting at, or implying something, it would be appropriate of me to say he "inferred" something. Now shut up, fuckface! :beer:

Hmm, you must not watch Big Bang Theory.

There was an episode where they were making fun of the hot girl's dumb boyfriend and he blurted out "Hey are you inferring that I'm stupid?" and one of them replied "no, we're implying it, YOU inferred it"

and suck a dock dick.

:2up:

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Hmm, you must not watch Big Bang Theory.

There was an episode where they were making fun of the hot girl's dumb boyfriend and he blurted out "Hey are you inferring that I'm stupid?" and one of them replied "no, we're implying it, YOU inferred it"

and suck a dock dick.

:2up:

Well then they were wrong too. To imply or hint at something would mean that you are inferring something. And WTF is a "dock dick"? :poke:

fj1200
04-11-2012, 08:22 AM
The only inference was WS losing an argument. The rest was all in good interwebinator fun.

Gator Monroe
04-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Which Schlong (of the Black Guy & the Irish Guy from the Sauna in the Movie "Hall Pass") best represents Jims packadge ?:link:

jimnyc
04-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Which Schlong (of the Black Guy & the Irish Guy from the Sauna in the Movie "Hall Pass") best represents Jims packadge ?:link:

Which Schlong = Wind Song? :lol:

Gator Monroe
04-11-2012, 01:43 PM
:coffee:
Which Schlong = Wind Song? :lol::clap: