PDA

View Full Version : Kathianne and Didlo-- The True Love Story

Wind Song
04-09-2012, 07:09 PM
By all means, tell us. You two are two of a kind.

jimnyc
04-09-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm noticing a trend with you. Anyone who dares disagree with you in ANY thread and proves you wrong, ends up getting a thread in their honor here in the cage from you. Is this your way of lashing out when your idiocy is exposed for what it is?

Kathianne
04-09-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm noticing a trend with you. Anyone who dares disagree with you in ANY thread and proves you wrong, ends up getting a thread in their honor here in the cage from you. Is this your way of lashing out when your idiocy is exposed for what it is?

Hell she's like TM's less successful sister. LOL! (Yeah, stole it). Stop picking on the victim, she may off herself or you, depends on what her beliefs of the day are.

Shallow and narcissistic, that's WS.

ConHog
04-10-2012, 11:52 AM

Umm, isn't that what the cage is for?

What a stupid dick. :laugh2:

Wind Song
04-13-2012, 12:48 PM

Yes, it is. I'm an idiot sometimes and lash out.

jimnyc
04-13-2012, 12:55 PM
Yes, it is. I'm an idiot sometimes and lash out.

Excellent answer, I admire the honesty. I too sometimes lash out and take things MUCH farther than you did that night. And then I have to crawl back to my own website and apologize to individuals or the entire community for my actions.

Wind Song
04-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Excellent answer, I admire the honesty. I too sometimes lash out and take things MUCH farther than you did that night. And then I have to crawl back to my own website and apologize to individuals or the entire community for my actions.

I apologize to the entire community. Unfortunately, some people hold badass grudges. I'm planning to give them a LOT of space.

fj1200
04-13-2012, 01:49 PM
I apologize to the entire community. Unfortunately, some people hold badass grudges. I'm planning to give them a LOT of space.

If I may, you would get much less undeserved grief if certain topics stayed in certain threads. The sadness card regarding the loss of your dog, for example, doesn't need to be played in every thread. We know of your loss and don't need to be reminded at every turn. Your plan to give some posters a LOT of space could be said once and then put into actual practice. We would all like to discuss topics, not drama.

Wind Song
04-13-2012, 03:23 PM
If I may, you would get much less undeserved grief if certain topics stayed in certain threads. The sadness card regarding the loss of your dog, for example, doesn't need to be played in every thread. We know of your loss and don't need to be reminded at every turn. Your plan to give some posters a LOT of space could be said once and then put into actual practice. We would all like to discuss topics, not drama.

Works for me. Thank you.