PDA

View Full Version : White kids kill black people for being black

gabosaurus
04-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Presenting for your amusement and continued debate, the story of two white guys who decided to honor the memory of their late father (who was killed two years ago by a black guy) by shooting several random black guys in Tulsa.
Not sure if any of the black guys were prowling around suspiciously, carrying drugs or wearing hoodies.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=704&articleid=20120409_704_0_Police45445

Dilloduck
04-09-2012, 10:37 PM
DOH---the dudes in OK got in trouble but the guy in FL didn't. That's obviously not fair.

fj1200
04-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Hello death penalty.

Trigg
04-10-2012, 04:06 AM
Presenting for your amusement and continued debate, the story of two white guys who decided to honor the memory of their late father (who was killed two years ago by a black guy) by shooting several random black guys in Tulsa.
Not sure if any of the black guys were prowling around suspiciously, carrying drugs or wearing hoodies.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=704&articleid=20120409_704_0_Police45445

The only problem I have with your account is the younger one is Indian. I don't know why the media, in these two cases, keeps claiming the wrong race.

Other than that, they confessed, they're arrested, where's the debate?

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 10:02 AM
The only problem I have with your account is the younger one is Indian. I don't know why the media, in these two cases, keeps claiming the wrong race.

Other than that, they confessed, they're arrested, where's the debate?

Black/white crimes sell!! And sell even better as long as the case in Florida is an open case.

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Hello death penalty.

Yep, totally different case here. These 2 ARE obviously racist and there's no doubt at all as to what they did - they confessed! Hopefully they'll get shitty lawyers and spend little time on death row before having their arms cleaned with alcohol so as not to get any diseases from the nice little needle they're gonna get.

Oh, and I just thought.... How is this thread going to play out for WS? We're all card carrying KKK members who all want to see black men dead. When she sees us celebrating these criminals getting busted and seeking justice for those killed, it won't jive with what she's calling us or accusing us of elsewhere!

Lastly... The Trayvon Martin case is ALL OVER the media, television and internet and papers. You can't miss it. Now, this one is taking up some of the space, and some blacks are in an uproar again. BUT - how come the black on white murders that happened in between received a token article on the internet and then disappeared?

logroller
04-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Black/white crimes sell!! And sell even better as long as the case in Florida is an open case.

Are you alleging media might elaborate and/or leave out certain details to play up a story?

BLASPHEMER!!!!

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Are you alleging media might elaborate and/or leave out certain details to play up a story?

BLASPHEMER!!!!

I read the NY Daily News for entertainment. Then I turn on channel 7 here (ABC) to confirm the story actually happened. Then I'll pop onto the internet and go to Yahoo News and/or Drudge Report to read different versions, and get a little more truth from the comments from readers at the bottom. But ultimately, I go to the BBC UK to truly confirm the stories, as they don't give a fuck and tell the entire truth! :laugh:

logroller
04-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I read the NY Daily News for entertainment. Then I turn on channel 7 here (ABC) to confirm the story actually happened. Then I'll pop onto the internet and go to Yahoo News and/or Drudge Report to read different versions, and get a little more truth from the comments from readers at the bottom. But ultimately, I go to the BBC UK to truly confirm the stories, as they don't give a fuck and tell the entire truth! :laugh:

Oh yea, the UK outlets know how to get the facts of a story...:cough: Murdoch News.:whistling::laugh: