PDA

View Full Version : Gabby

ConHog
04-10-2012, 02:44 PM
if we were both single, I'd liberate you from your panties.

Just saying............

:salute:

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Oh boy, this one oughta end well! :lol:

ConHog
04-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Oh boy, this one oughta end well! :lol:

Unlike you, I get along with Gabby. And that was before I found out how fucking hot she is. Now I REALLY want to get along with her.

:laugh2:

jimnyc
04-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Unlike you, I get along with Gabby. And that was before I found out how fucking hot she is. Now I REALLY want to get along with her.

I think I can get along with Gabby, so long as we don't discuss politics. I think she's secretly a sweetheart but doesn't want any of us to know.

ConHog
04-11-2012, 08:02 AM
I think I can get along with Gabby, so long as we don't discuss politics. I think she's secretly a sweetheart but doesn't want any of us to know.

I think she's secretly a conservative, well not so secretly. She just tries to front.

PostmodernProphet
04-11-2012, 11:03 AM
I thought it was because we all like boobs........

Gator Monroe
04-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Not sure if I'd hit it yet (But in most cases )

ConHog
04-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Not sure if I'd hit it yet (But in most cases )

Gabby is hot and I can not lie.

I mean I wouldn't sit around discussing politics with her, but.............

jimnyc
04-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Gabby is hot and I can not lie.

I mean I wouldn't sit around discussing politics with her, but.............

I'd give her a good spanking while I teach her 'correct' politics. All for the greater good of course. :thumb: :poke:

Abbey Marie
04-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Oh lordy.

You guys are all dreaming. Gabby already has a great Conservative hubby, and if she were to stray, I'd bet it will be with a young hot OWS guy. ;)

jimnyc
04-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Oh lordy.

You guys are all dreaming. Gabby already has a great Conservative hubby, and if she were to stray, I'd bet it will be with a young hot OWS guy. ;)

For some of us, fantasizing is all we have. Well, I'll speak for myself anyway. But an OWS'er? Those people all seemed so filthy. If she were to stray, it would be with an overpaid geek from Silicon Valley.

ConHog
04-11-2012, 02:27 PM
For some of us, fantasizing is all we have. Well, I'll speak for myself anyway. But an OWS'er? Those people all seemed so filthy. If she were to stray, it would be with an overpaid geek from Silicon Valley.

Gotta agree. I don't think Gab's liberal tendencies extend to sleeping with dirty hippies.

But in the off chance that they do, I'm gonna stop bathing and shaving, might even shit myself a time or two. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
04-11-2012, 07:52 PM

Well, obviously. :cool:
ConHog did upset me a bit, taking time off to gather his wits instead of staying here to bother people.
Yes, I do have a sweet conservative husband. Though he did vote for Obama in 2008 because he thought the McCain/Palin ticket was a "collective retch." Though with Romney running this time, I think the chances of him choosing Obama again vary between slim and none.
Tell you the truth, the secret to our marriage working is that we never talk politics. We might watch the local news if our daughter isn't around, but we don't discuss it.
From the time we met when I was in the 10th grade, my husband has always thought I was hot. A girl loves these things.
So, the chances of me having a liaison with someone on this board are almost as good as this board collectively campaigning for Obama in the general election.
Sorry boys. But, as the song goes, Don't Stop Believing. :cheers2:

ConHog
04-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Well, obviously. :cool:
ConHog did upset me a bit, taking time off to gather his wits instead of staying here to bother people.
Yes, I do have a sweet conservative husband. Though he did vote for Obama in 2008 because he thought the McCain/Palin ticket was a "collective retch." Though with Romney running this time, I think the chances of him choosing Obama again vary between slim and none.
Tell you the truth, the secret to our marriage working is that we never talk politics. We might watch the local news if our daughter isn't around, but we don't discuss it.
From the time we met when I was in the 10th grade, my husband has always thought I was hot. A girl loves these things.
So, the chances of me having a liaison with someone on this board are almost as good as this board collectively campaigning for Obama in the general election.
Sorry boys. But, as the song goes, Don't Stop Believing. :cheers2:

Note to you. I said if we were both single............

Abbey Marie
04-12-2012, 08:56 AM

Where's the fun in that?
If you are going to stray, make it with someone completely different, who believes in the cause, right? :eek:

fj1200
04-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Where's the fun in that?
If you are going to stray, make it with someone completely different, who believes in the cause, right? :eek:

The overpaid geek does believe in the cause, just without the smell.

ConHog
04-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Where's the fun in that?

Unless I miss my mark, Gabby doesn't believe in their cause. In fact I believe we're slowly turning her into a conservative.

gabosaurus
04-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Unless I miss my mark, Gabby doesn't believe in their cause. In fact I believe we're slowly turning her into a conservative.

I believe the politically correct term is "moving toward the center." Which I definitely am. For which I blame this board and my in-laws.

And to go back to the original thread subject, if I was single, ConHog would definitely be on my "to do" list. :cool:

gabosaurus
04-12-2012, 11:32 AM

Jealousy will get you nowhere. :lame2:

fj1200
04-12-2012, 12:00 PM
^No, I smell fine.

jimnyc
04-12-2012, 02:03 PM
I believe the politically correct term is "moving toward the center." Which I definitely am. For which I blame this board and my in-laws.

And to go back to the original thread subject, if I was single, ConHog would definitely be on my "to do" list. :cool:

Ewwwwww.... no accounting for taste! Besides, I don't even think you know what the fucker looks like. I just want pictures in panties. :coffee:

Abbey Marie
04-12-2012, 02:47 PM

You're not supposed to tell them about that!

And I was hoping I would be first on your list. ;)

Abbey Marie
04-12-2012, 02:48 PM

My nicely-paid geek doesn't believe in the cause.

ConHog
04-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Ewwwwww.... no accounting for taste! Besides, I don't even think you know what the fucker looks like. I just want pictures in panties. :coffee:

Don't hate the playa.

ConHog
04-12-2012, 03:29 PM
i believe the politically correct term is "moving toward the center." which i definitely am. For which i blame this board and my in-laws.

And to go back to the original thread subject, if i was single, conhog would definitely be on my "to do" list. :cool:

woohoo!!!

SassyLady
04-12-2012, 09:16 PM

Ewwwwwwwww... you want pics of conhog in panties?

ConHog
04-12-2012, 10:41 PM

He already has those.

Except I didn't have any panties on.

jimnyc
04-13-2012, 11:51 AM

He already has those.

Except I didn't have any panties on.

Wow, I don't even know what CH looks like and now I already have to visualize the bastard in panties. I oughtta ban you 2 for even mentioning this! :lol:

Abbey Marie
04-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Wow, I don't even know what CH looks like and now I already have to visualize the bastard in panties. I oughtta ban you 2 for even mentioning this! :lol:

Here ya go- visualize no more!

ConHog
04-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Here ya go- visualize no more!

Abbey Marie
04-13-2012, 06:50 PM

So cute! :cool:

gabosaurus
04-14-2012, 09:15 PM
I once envisioned Jim and ConHog getting together for a day at the beach. It was kind of along the lines of what Abbey was thinking... :eek:

http://carrierubin.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/large-man-in-speedos.jpg

SassyLady
04-14-2012, 09:30 PM
I once envisioned Jim and ConHog getting together for a day at the beach. It was kind of along the lines of what Abbey was thinking... :eek:

http://carrierubin.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/large-man-in-speedos.jpg

Oh, I thought the guy with the cross was OCA and the other was Beanerboy.

ConHog
04-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Oh, I thought the guy with the cross was OCA and the other was Beanerboy.

Hey what happened to OCA anyway? Did I miss something?

fj1200
04-15-2012, 07:49 PM
^Sassy played him like a fiddle. It was like Charlie Daniels and the Devil Went Down to Georgia.

Kathianne
04-15-2012, 08:22 PM
^Sassy played him like a fiddle. It was like Charlie Daniels and the Devil Went Down to Georgia.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fj1200 again.