PDA

View Full Version : inconsistency among libs

darin
04-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Problem: Teen pregnancy - to avoid teen pregnancy, libs think we should educate teens/kids so the kids have the information to 'make the right choices' to avoid tragedy (abortion, abuse, whatever).

Problem: Children shooting themselves/others: To avoid kids killing themselves we REMOVE GUNS from people.

That's the problem I have with those viewpoints: One says "To help kids make good decision we don't REMOVE their access to sex/etc, we just give them information. Yet to help kids make good decision about GUNS we remove guns. NOT 'teach the kids' about guns.

Make sense?

gabosaurus
04-11-2012, 10:53 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BTCiKrJer28/TzAjhd59S2I/AAAAAAAAAk0/af88vfpumxk/s1600/apples-and-oranges1.jpg

PostmodernProphet
04-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Problem: Teen pregnancy - to avoid teen pregnancy, libs think we should educate teens/kids so the kids have the information to 'make the right choices' to avoid tragedy (abortion, abuse, whatever).

Problem: Children shooting themselves/others: To avoid kids killing themselves we REMOVE GUNS from people.

That's the problem I have with those viewpoints: One says "To help kids make good decision we don't REMOVE their access to sex/etc, we just give them information. Yet to help kids make good decision about GUNS we remove guns. NOT 'teach the kids' about guns.

Make sense?

does this mean they're going to stop bullet distribution programs?.......

darin
04-11-2012, 11:08 AM
does this mean they're going to stop bullet distribution programs?.......

Could be. Who knows, right?

It's not apples to oranges because I'm talking about 'process'. I'm talking about libs supporting 'educating' people about things THEY like, and legislating against things they do NOT like. The hypocrisy. That's the point.

Cars kill more people than guns.
Abortions kill more people than guns.
Fathers are getting legal-raped in family courts.
White males are a dying breed.

Liberals don't care about ANY of that because they love their cars, their abortions, their free-money from Fathers in the name of 'support', and they love state-sponsored/mandated discrimination.

:(

Noir
04-11-2012, 11:15 AM
...how exactly do you "remove someone's access to sex"?

Gator Monroe
04-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Libs are very consistant with their hatred of Zionists ,Christians, Israeli Jews , Israel, Fundys of all stripes, Catholics...

Trigg
04-11-2012, 12:00 PM

mandatory chastity belts? :poke:

Gator Monroe
04-11-2012, 12:01 PM
mandatory chastity belts? :poke:They They mean keeping another "Alternative Lifestyle" Down ( Like NAMBLA & Pedos of all stripes)

MtnBiker
04-11-2012, 02:01 PM
It's not apples to oranges because I'm talking about 'process'. I'm talking about libs supporting 'educating' people about things THEY like, and legislating against things they do NOT like. The hypocrisy. That's the point.

I will add another layer. The liberal supporting education only includes education topics they like. Liberal sex education is not likely to include teach abstinence works every time it is used.

Noir
04-11-2012, 02:46 PM
I will add another layer. The liberal supporting education only includes education topics they like. Liberal sex education is not likely to include teach abstinence works every time it is used.

Really? I know that my 'liberal' education thaught me 'ABCD'

A - Abstinence, almost guarntees STI, STD, and pregnancy free.
B - Be faithful, have the fewest number of sexual partners possible, preferably one.
C - Contraception, for both partners, female best at preventing pregnancy, male best at preventing STI/STD spread.
D - Discuss, Always discuss your sexual history with a new partner, including when they last had SRI/STD testing and what contraception you each use.

And I'm guessing our sex education is more liberal than any American schools...

ConHog
04-11-2012, 04:35 PM

Name them Jim and have them get tattoos all over their bodies? :coffee:

gabosaurus
04-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Name them Jim and have them get tattoos all over their bodies?

Well this does work QUITE well for at least one person on this site... :eek:

Inconsistency? Well. hmmmm....

How is it that conservatives oppose abortion, yet favor the death penalty? I thought only God was able to take a life?

SassyLady
04-11-2012, 10:32 PM

How is it that conservatives oppose abortion, yet favor the death penalty? I thought only God was able to take a life?

Abortion = innocent person
Death Penalty = guilty person

PostmodernProphet
04-12-2012, 07:50 AM
How is it that conservatives oppose abortion, yet favor the death penalty?

what have you got for those of us who are against both?......

darin
04-12-2012, 09:20 AM

to which "God" are you referring?

ConHog
04-12-2012, 10:32 AM

Here, allow me to confuse you.

I'm conservative, I oppose abortion, but I favor keeping it legal for those who don't oppose it AND I am against the death penalty except for in the most heinous cases.

gabosaurus
04-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Here, allow me to confuse you.

I'm conservative, I oppose abortion, but I favor keeping it legal for those who don't oppose it AND I am against the death penalty except for in the most heinous cases.

I'm think you are a liberal in disguise. :rolleyes:

ConHog
04-12-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm think you are a liberal in disguise. :rolleyes:

No, I just don't confuse conservatism with being an asshole.

gabosaurus
04-14-2012, 09:00 PM
No, I just don't confuse conservatism with being an asshole.

Sorry, I thought they were one and the same. :p