PDA

View Full Version : Opie & Anthony

jimnyc
05-20-2007, 07:46 PM
I know I'll likely be on the losing end of this argument. I saw the anger in the other thread and decided to just post my thoughts and run. But I'm further ticked now that the "shit has hit the fan".

O&A were suspended for 30 days beginning on the 15th. Word is on the "street", from those in the know, say its very possible they will be fired. Thousands and thousands of O&A fans have since canceled their subscriptions to XM radio. There have been "no censorship" rallies and protests at both CBS studios where they are still broadcasting on terrestrial radio and at XM where they were suspended. At least 5 advertisers have pulled their ads from XM until O&A are returned to the air.

Almost the opposite of the Imus story. What they said was wrong, no doubt about it. They apologized. That should have been enough. First off, they are on satellite radio, the cable TV of radio. You must pay to have this service. Then you must call XM and pay to have channel 202 for O&A put on your radio. The channel warns you about explicit content. Their website warns you about explicit content. Your radio display shows explicit content. From day one, they have been advertising the boys as "uncensored radio".

This is why people pay the extra money for them, to have it their way, like listening to cable TV on your way to work. Why punish them, or censor them, after luring their loyal listeners in with the babble about uncensored radio?

The O&A "pests" as they call their fans, are working their hardest to protest and send a clear message to XM. Organized protests, email & snail mail to everyone at XM corporate. They've been contacting news agencies as well as all of the advertisers. I believe they are personally responsible for at least 3 of those that pulled their ads.

I'm hoping they get re-instated prior to their scheduled 6/15 return. I know many of you despise the comments they aired on their show, and didn't stop it. Don't listen to them if you don't like it. Cancel your subscription. But why censor them, or suspend them, if both the advertisers and listeners of the program don't want it. That's where all the money comes from. XM doesn't have commercials on their music programs, only on the talk shows. The money brought in by O&A compared to others isn't even in the same ballpark. XM's decision, at least for now, seems to have backfired.

5stringJeff
05-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Their comments were absolutely dispicable. However, they certainly had the right to say it, especially on XM radio. They ought not be suspended or fired. I hope XM gets the message.

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Their comments were absolutely dispicable. However, they certainly had the right to say it, especially on XM radio. They ought not be suspended or fired. I hope XM gets the message.

They should be fired. They also should have had charges brought on them. You never, even jokingly poke fun at raping and or beating a woman. They are nothing but trashy POS'S. I don't care if you hate the woman or not, inexcuseable, especially for ratings. I was going to get XM Radio for my home and car and have decided to go with Sirius because of this whole situation.

jimnyc
05-20-2007, 07:58 PM

I wasn't sure how to feel. I obviously have a lot of admiration and respect for Condi. I think she's absolutely fantastic and a great role model for all women. I've always said that intelligence is a sexy quality!

So although I disagreed with the comments, I've listened to them for so long that I "get" what type of humor they deliver. They are SHOCK jocks, they are crude and vulgar at times. The listeners actually expect them to be this way, and in a strange sort of way, actually relate to them as a result. I know I can be pretty bad when I want to be! :coffee: But it's all in good fun, even when it goes over the top and people with a different style of humor disagree. This is why they likely don't subscribe to O&A! :)

I'd never post most of my favorite jokes on here. I'd get a few looks of disgust myself. I'm a pig just like them 2 idiots! But I know people don't come here looking for sleazy humor.

jimnyc
05-20-2007, 08:02 PM
They should be fired. They also should have had charges brought on them. You never, even jokingly poke fun at raping and or beating a woman. They are nothing but trashy POS'S. I don't care if you hate the woman or not, inexcuseable, especially for ratings. I was going to get XM Radio for my home and car and have decided to go with Sirius because of this whole situation.

If charges were possible it would have been done by the government by the end of their program that day. It was humor. Maybe tasteless to many, but there was obviously no threat involved. They did nothing unlawful.

As for getting fired, of course XM has that right, but they also have a contract. So they'll either have to keep 'em on board, or fulfill their end of the obligations and cut them loose. O&A are still on regular radio, and if they weren't at XM, they would be picked up in any major market easily. They are generally #1 in the ratings in all their demographics in major markets. Their ad space sells itself.

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 08:05 PM
I wasn't sure how to feel. I obviously have a lot of admiration and respect for Condi. I think she's absolutely fantastic and a great role model for all women. I've always said that intelligence is a sexy quality!

So although I disagreed with the comments, I've listened to them for so long that I "get" what type of humor they deliver. They are SHOCK jocks, they are crude and vulgar at times. The listeners actually expect them to be this way, and in a strange sort of way, actually relate to them as a result. I know I can be pretty bad when I want to be! :coffee: But it's all in good fun, even when it goes over the top and people with a different style of humor disagree. This is why they likely don't subscribe to O&A! :)

I'd never post most of my favorite jokes on here. I'd get a few looks of disgust myself. I'm a pig just like them 2 idiots! But I know people don't come here looking for sleazy humor.

There is a big difference between what they said in humor, just ask any woman that have ever been beaten and raped. Ive been through a rape advocacy program and have seen first hand rape victims and women that have been beaten and there is not one damn thing funny about it, it actually really broke my heart.

Abbey Marie
05-20-2007, 08:24 PM
I agree with Nevada on this. Laughing about the rape and beating of two women is about as bad as it gets. Whether it is technically illegal or not is not highly relevant.

I disagree that if you set yourself up as vulgar and crude, you get to say anything you want. It's akin to someone committing repeated assaults, and saying, well, you knew he was violent, so why did you go near him? With no consequences for the violent offender.

As for censorship, I believe that O&A have the freedom to speak their minds in this country. No one is sending them to jail for saying what they do. That is far different from guaranteeing the right use the airwaves, satellite or otherwise, to do so. There is a tradition in this country of requiring responsible use of the airwaves, and new technologies should not change those rules.

I do agree with one point: It is starting to look like there is no point in apologizing anymore.

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 09:48 PM
If charges were possible it would have been done by the government by the end of their program that day. It was humor. Maybe tasteless to many, but there was obviously no threat involved. They did nothing unlawful.

As for getting fired, of course XM has that right, but they also have a contract. So they'll either have to keep 'em on board, or fulfill their end of the obligations and cut them loose. O&A are still on regular radio, and if they weren't at XM, they would be picked up in any major market easily. They are generally #1 in the ratings in all their demographics in major markets. Their ad space sells itself.

Im sure they violated their contract in some way, otherwise XM wouldn't be considering firing them.

Sitarro
05-20-2007, 09:58 PM
This is just the beginning, many are offended by ripoff money grubbing tele-evangelists that try to run the political world like that mentally challenged Pat Robertson or that fat pig Jerry Falwell.... if you open this Pandora's box it is only a matter of time before they are thrown off the air(I just turn the channel even though these rich hypocrites would take the last quarter from an old widow, tax free and I would love to see them out of business!).

Imus was first, J.V. and Elvis were second amd now O and A? Don Rickles and Sam Kinison would never be allowed to get on stage today and that should scare all of us. This is America and words are only have the power that you allow them to have, don't let anyone take them away.:salute:

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 10:24 PM
This is just the beginning, many are offended by ripoff money grubbing tele-evangelists that try to run the political world like that mentally challenged Pat Robertson or that fat pig Jerry Falwell.... if you open this Pandora's box it is only a matter of time before they are thrown off the air(I just turn the channel even though these rich hypocrites would take the last quarter from an old widow, tax free and I would love to see them out of business!).

Imus was first, J.V. and Elvis were second amd now O and A? Don Rickles and Sam Kinison would never be allowed to get on stage today and that should scare all of us. This is America and words are only have the power that you allow them to have, don't let anyone take them away.:salute:

The mans dead, show some respect.

Sitarro
05-20-2007, 11:20 PM
The mans dead, show some respect.

But I have no respect for shysters and ripoff artists..... Again they are just words, what he did was lie and steal, pretend he had a direct line to God and blame September 11th on Americans..... how is that alright. Besides, he was fat(probably what killed him) and pig is just slang for slob.......

nevadamedic
05-20-2007, 11:25 PM
But I have no respect for shysters and ripoff artists..... Again they are just words, what he did was lie and steal, pretend he had a direct line to God and blame September 11th on Americans..... how is that alright. Besides, he was fat(probably what killed him) and pig is just slang for slob.......

No, he blamed 9/11 on gay people.

Sitarro
05-21-2007, 12:02 AM
No, he blamed 9/11 on gay people.

So gays aren't Americans????? I may not agree with what they do and I certainly don't believe in changing the definition of Marriage but they are still Americans. As are all citizens of our country.... I was born Catholic, according to people like Falwell, I'm not a Christian....... so therefore won't be "saved"...... WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP...... most of the planet won't be saved according to fanatical right wingers that pretend to speak for God. These people make money using God's name!!!!!! How could anything be more distgusting than that??

jimnyc
05-21-2007, 09:50 AM
There is a big difference between what they said in humor, just ask any woman that have ever been beaten and raped. Ive been through a rape advocacy program and have seen first hand rape victims and women that have been beaten and there is not one damn thing funny about it, it actually really broke my heart.

And I'm sure if they can take it back, they would. They also apologized, although they had no obligation to do so. That's where it should end. The demanding of people getting fired for on air statements is getting ridiculous. In this instance, the listeners and advertisers are fighting back. This isn't necessarily about the specifics of what they said but the matter of them speaking "uncensored" as advertised, then being punished for doing so.

I agree with Nevada on this. Laughing about the rape and beating of two women is about as bad as it gets. Whether it is technically illegal or not is not highly relevant.

I disagree that if you set yourself up as vulgar and crude, you get to say anything you want. It's akin to someone committing repeated assaults, and saying, well, you knew he was violent, so why did you go near him? With no consequences for the violent offender.

As for censorship, I believe that O&A have the freedom to speak their minds in this country. No one is sending them to jail for saying what they do. That is far different from guaranteeing the right use the airwaves, satellite or otherwise, to do so. There is a tradition in this country of requiring responsible use of the airwaves, and new technologies should not change those rules.

I do agree with one point: It is starting to look like there is no point in apologizing anymore.

I do believe as setting themselves up as vulgar and crude allows them to be just that. They were advertised as such and premium subscribers pay for it knowing that's what they'll get. No different than the programming I get when I subscribe to HBO and watch The Sopranos. I know what I'm getting, I've paid for it, and I expect it.

Private companies running on satellite should only have their own rules, rules that they make up and subscribers understand when they subscribe. They shouldn't have the same standards as terrestrial radio where anyone has access. Now, granted, XM still has the right to suspend or terminate them, but then they shouldn't have advertised their programming so heavily as "uncensored".

Forgot about JV & Elvis - fired for calling a Chinese restaurant and joking on them. It's ok for every R&B station in NY to degrade whites and themselves, but once anyone else says something offensive they deserve to lose their jobs. Again, I think it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Im sure they violated their contract in some way, otherwise XM wouldn't be considering firing them.

Not one bit did they violate their contract, and that much has already been settled. They were asked by management to no longer discuss the story on air after their apology. They went on air the following Monday and discussed it anyway. That's what they were officially suspended for, not their comments or their guests comments.

dan
05-21-2007, 11:33 AM

Since Howard Stern and Bubba the Love Sponge never have anything derogatory to say about women?

Hagbard Celine
05-21-2007, 12:06 PM

Maybe the guys in charge at XM are just disgusted and want to get rid of O&A. It could be as simple as that.

jimnyc
05-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Since Howard Stern and Bubba the Love Sponge never have anything derogatory to say about women?

Both of who have also faced scrutiny over their "humor". Howard is on Sirius and will likely face the same future, especially with an XM/Sirius merger around the corner.

Maybe the guys in charge at XM are just disgusted and want to get rid of O&A. It could be as simple as that.

Could be, but doubtful. They make them more money than anything else on their station. And suspending the airing of the show is one thing, getting out of a contract is another. Which is why WNEW in NY suspended them a few years ago, but chose to just cancel their show and not fire them. They continued to pay them their entire salary for the duration. These guys know their show better than anybody and I'm sure have management looking out for proper contracts.

Let me try this a different way. What would anyone expect if they went to a live show of Andrew "Dice" Clay? Would you expect raunch, sleaze and demeaning comments about women? What if a passerby heard them and was offended, and complained. Should Dice be fined? Suspended, canceled?

Abbey Marie
05-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I don't think people who make these arguments truly understand the difference between talking vulgarity and talking rape. Believe me, there is a huge difference to women. I will leave it at that.

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 08:52 PM
And I'm sure if they can take it back, they would. They also apologized, although they had no obligation to do so. That's where it should end. The demanding of people getting fired for on air statements is getting ridiculous. In this instance, the listeners and advertisers are fighting back. This isn't necessarily about the specifics of what they said but the matter of them speaking "uncensored" as advertised, then being punished for doing so.

I do believe as setting themselves up as vulgar and crude allows them to be just that. They were advertised as such and premium subscribers pay for it knowing that's what they'll get. No different than the programming I get when I subscribe to HBO and watch The Sopranos. I know what I'm getting, I've paid for it, and I expect it.

Private companies running on satellite should only have their own rules, rules that they make up and subscribers understand when they subscribe. They shouldn't have the same standards as terrestrial radio where anyone has access. Now, granted, XM still has the right to suspend or terminate them, but then they shouldn't have advertised their programming so heavily as "uncensored".

Forgot about JV & Elvis - fired for calling a Chinese restaurant and joking on them. It's ok for every R&B station in NY to degrade whites and themselves, but once anyone else says something offensive they deserve to lose their jobs. Again, I think it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Not one bit did they violate their contract, and that much has already been settled. They were asked by management to no longer discuss the story on air after their apology. They went on air the following Monday and discussed it anyway. That's what they were officially suspended for, not their comments or their guests comments.

Uncensored means that profanity wont be edited out, but advocating the rape and beating of a woman is a different story and that goes way beyond vulgar and crude. I dont care what anyone posts on here, there is no excuse for what they said. The only reason they apologised is they saw a shit storm coming. They are not sorry, they only thing they are sorry about is they got in trouble. The should be fired, fined and banned from being on the radio ever again.

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 08:55 PM
Both of who have also faced scrutiny over their "humor". Howard is on Sirius and will likely face the same future, especially with an XM/Sirius merger around the corner.

Could be, but doubtful. They make them more money than anything else on their station. And suspending the airing of the show is one thing, getting out of a contract is another. Which is why WNEW in NY suspended them a few years ago, but chose to just cancel their show and not fire them. They continued to pay them their entire salary for the duration. These guys know their show better than anybody and I'm sure have management looking out for proper contracts.

Let me try this a different way. What would anyone expect if they went to a live show of Andrew "Dice" Clay? Would you expect raunch, sleaze and demeaning comments about women? What if a passerby heard them and was offended, and complained. Should Dice be fined? Suspended, canceled?

Not everyone listening to their show knows what to expect. Remember youo have a ton of people who just scroll channels and listen to whatever is on. If they do let them come back they should make that channel a restricted channel that someone has to sign up for to get access.

Sitarro
05-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Not everyone listening to their show knows what to expect. Remember youo have a ton of people who just scroll channels and listen to whatever is on. If they do let them come back they should make that channel a restricted channel that someone has to sign up for to get access.

Actually....they do. You have to not only have a membership to XM you have to further join the Opie and Anthony part of it. You can't just scroll across it. You have to pay to listen to their show.

It wasn't Opie and Anthony that made that suggestion.... it was a maniac black homeless midget. I am sure that they were just as shocked at the suggestion and ended up caught up in the moment, it's not like they had a script.

I think given the chance to think about it they do regret what was said but also are very pissed about the whole atmosphere on radio....... If it is on the big screen, anything is permissable whether it is murder, rape, abduction, torture...... the most bizarre, insane crap it is possible to think of is on film and nobody gets fired, nobody apologizes. Radio is held to a completely different standard and that is bullshit, that is what they are taking a stand against.

nevadamedic
05-21-2007, 11:07 PM
I don't think people who make these arguments truly understand the difference between talking vulgarity and talking rape. Believe me, there is a huge difference to women. I will leave it at that.

:clap:

jimnyc
05-22-2007, 03:59 AM
Uncensored means that profanity wont be edited out, but advocating the rape and beating of a woman is a different story and that goes way beyond vulgar and crude. I dont care what anyone posts on here, there is no excuse for what they said. The only reason they apologised is they saw a shit storm coming. They are not sorry, they only thing they are sorry about is they got in trouble. The should be fired, fined and banned from being on the radio ever again.

Did you listen to the program that day? Have you listened to the un-edited version yet? And if so, or not, how can you say they "advocated" rape?

I guess you haven't read all my posts on this subject before hitting the reply button! You must first sign up for satellite radio. Then, you have to call and pay an extra $12 per month JUST TO HEAR O&A. There are explicit warnings on all their commercials, website, channel ID on your stereo... You KNOW what you are getting into, or why go out of your way to have them placed on your radio?

Sitarro brought up a good point. What about TV? There are rape scenes all the time in films. Some worse, some violent, some serious and some outright realistic. Where's the outrage against the actors, filmmakers, producers, writers...? Why is it accepted to use it as part of a program on cable TV or the movies, but so wrong when a pair of dopes do it on satellite radio?

jimnyc
05-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Meant to be humorous, but also gives ya a bit to think about...

http://radio.about.com/od/radiohumor/a/aa052107a.htm

On Monday (5/21), XM Satellite Radio reported an outage of one of its satellites. The company was quick to characterize it as due to a "software upgrade". But, according to a press release I received, God himself claims to have taken it out. Here now is that press release in full:

God Smites XM Satellite in Response to Recent Programming Events

(Center of the Cosmos) May 21, 2007 - God announced today he had temporarily shutdown one of XM Satellite Radio’s satellites because, "I’m pretty peeved about this Opie & Anthony mess."

When asked if he was offended by the segment which featured a homeless man discussing having violent sex (or raping) Condoleeza Rice and Laura Bush, God was quoted as saying:

"Well, it wasn’t exactly what I had in mind.

But, I was really incensed more by the boys suspension. I sent a homeless guy to their show hoping to draw attention to the plight and all and everything just went south. I mean, sure I kinda' wish the guy hadn't been so horny and crass but hey: free will is a crap shoot, right? I was hoping he'd talk about how tough it was on the street."

God admits a lot of people who don’t listen to Opie & Anthony might have been offended by the segment but was quick to add the Bible has a lot of offensive passages including some which condone treating women as objects, killing, adultery, and all sorts of violent and vile things.

"Look," said God, "If you’re going to get offended every time someone opens his mouth, you’re going to be very busy because I make hundreds of new mouths every second on earth. Get over it!"

In addition to stating his disdain for XM’s suspension of Opie & Anthony, God - who claims "Radio" is one of the best things he ever dreamed up - also issued a few words on other recent events.

"Frankly, I'm a little annoyed with a couple of my buds over this Don Imus thing. I like the guy - and I’ve saved his butt quite few times from the big dirt nap (even though I know he kinda’ looks like the walking dead as it is). But, it’s ridiculous that he got fired. What happened to forgiveness? That's one of my big things! Remember? He apologized and asked for it but not one of my Christian bros were able to reach deep enough to find it. So, Reverends Sharpton and Jackson: I want to see you in my office by the end of the week.”

"One more thing," added God, "Even though I’m behind Opie & Anthony on this one, they still owe me for that Sex in St. Patrick’s Cathedral stunt. I haven’t decided what their penance should be. Maybe I’ll make 'em Howard Stern's limo drivers the next time they are fired. We'll catch up on that later. But, I gotta' admit: it was refreshing to see someone having sex in a church besides a priest and a choir boy. Did I say that? Ha.. Ha...well, whatever. Get over it! God...out."

P.S.: A shame about that Melinda Doolittle. What are you people thinking?

jimnyc
05-22-2007, 04:49 PM
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3av_qRR_DWc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">George Carlin put it best: any subject can be funny, it’s all in how you say it.

But now groups of oversensitive crybabies, starved for attention and seeking it through self-imposed victimization, are ready to jump all over anyone for a joke they find offensive.

Even if that joke is harmless and hack (as is the case with the recent radio firings of Imus, JV and Elvis, and Donnell Rawlings) or if that joke is told over private airwaves (as is the case with the recent suspension of Opie and Anthony from XM Radio, a pay service), humor must now stay away from any subject that’s potentially controversial (and potentially funny) because of hypocritical dolts with the sensibilities of 8-year-olds.

How you say it doesn’t count anymore.

So in memory of the death of adult comedy, I’ve collected past examples of universally acknowledged brilliant comedies that would never make it past a pitch meeting today:

The Honeymooners

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3pVnZzCNvyo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">

Why It Was Great
Jackie Gleason’s genius TV comedy remains as funny today as it ever was and is 10 times funnier than the countless imitations which have followed it since it’s debut in 1955. Thanks to phenomenal performances and brutally funny punch-lines, The Honeymooners is the greatest sitcom in the history of television.

Why It Would Never Be Allowed Today
As opposed to the douchbaggy married couples often portrayed in television today who only trade a couple sarcastic remarks in a tiff over who left the toilet seat up, Ralph and Alice would verbally brutalize each other in arguments that made Antietam look like a spirited exchange of ideas.

All In The Family<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f8sGjgROsTA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">

Why It Was Great
At a time when the country was divided over race, war and politics (then again, when isn’t it?), All in the Family tackled such issues head-on with intelligence and a sharp eye for picking apart and mocking our own faults and hypocrisies. Carroll O’Conner’s Archie Bunker is one of the most fully realized comic characters in TV history; maybe the greatest television character of all time.

Why It Would Never Be Allowed Today
Are you fucking kidding me? In just under six minutes that clip had both misogynistic and anti-liberal remarks and more racial tension than an LAPD interrogation room. There was even a nappy hair joke (and we all know how horribly offensive those are). Meanwhile, ABC’s big new sitcom is about fucking cavemen bitching about iPods or some such bullshit. You’d be lucky to see a show like this make it on HBO nowadays.

Sanford And Son

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fT7-XFhJ5Qw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">

More here:
http://www.in-shambles.com/2007/05/16/problems-encountered-by-eskimo-rapists-classic-comedy-that-would-be-banned-today/

jimnyc
05-23-2007, 07:56 AM
Nobody wants to discuss censorship on the air waves with me? :(

What if a member here wrote something extremely offensive, or I did, and an activist group then started writing my hosting provider, and ICANN about regulations, and any other agency that might be able to shut my site down.

You then read my comments and agree they are offensive. Do you agree with those trying to shut me down?

If I opened a site called "let_me_offend_people.com" and updated daily with different off color jokes about race, religion, sex, women... all extremely offensive to the groups mentioned. Do you try to shut me down, or defend my right to have my site. Keep in mind, I would be paying for said site, and an appropriate disclaimer would be displayed before viewers read my site.

5stringJeff
05-23-2007, 09:03 AM
You'd be fully within your rights to do so. As the famous quote goes, I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

dan
05-23-2007, 10:52 AM
I was reading an article about Imus that said his comments went completely unnoticed until a group who specifically defines themselves as liberal, who listen to his show and those like his specifically looking for offensive things, heard it. That is what offends me most, I think.

BTW, great post, Jim. I would most definitely add the overtly sexist work of Benny Hill to that list, too.

Here's another question. Everyone says that rape is absolutely, completely unfunny in any situation. However, I think we have all probably heard our fair share of Michael Jackson jokes in our day. Leno, Letterman, and Conan have all definitely spent plenty of airtime making jokes about rape.

Sitarro
05-27-2007, 01:09 AM
Imagine my surprise the other evening when I jumped on the internet and punched in WFNY to listen to Ron And Fez and found that WFNY is now a "rock" station. No Radio Chick, No Ron and Fez, No Nick Dipaulo! They have taken all of the humor off free FM except for O and A.... I'm sure they will be next. This really sucks!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Imagine my surprise the other evening when I jumped on the internet and punched in WFNY to listen to Ron And Fez and found that WFNY is now a "rock" station. No Radio Chick, No Ron and Fez, No Nick Dipaulo! They have taken all of the humor off free FM except for O and A.... I'm sure they will be next. This really sucks!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry to hear that, it really sux when you loose a show that you like.