PDA

View Full Version : is the TM case Another distraction...

revelarts
04-12-2012, 11:17 AM
I've got no article to post here but this thing seems like another divide and conquer moment for the folks that have their hands on the levels of power.

it seems most of the people who are upset the most on both sides seem to be the poor and middle class of all races who happen to be the ones who are ALL losing JOBS, RIGHTS, HOMES, FREEDOMS, PRIVACY, KIDS in War and whos gas prices are rising, whos food and water is poisoned and/or modified to mystery meat/vegi/fruit, whos gov't is being handed over to the UN etc... etc... etc....

And as sad a story the TM case is does it REALLY deserve the amount of energy it's gotten nationwide. The man is on trail now, that's really all most reasonable folks wanted. As far as FL cases go the FL CPS losing a load of Children to possible child sex rings didn't bring this kind of attention. and FL CPS is still Notorious. But neary a peep out of the media on those children disappeared or abused.

But DAILY stiring the pot on racial stuff, or stiring the pot on BS RvsD stuff , while we all collectively take it in the rear on a thousand fronts and ignore it as long as we can fight with our neighbors over some lesser things.

the MSM is shameless but the people can't seem to get enough of it.

Dilloduck
04-12-2012, 11:22 AM
I think frustration in general has certain points that usually erupt when tension gets high. Race is definately one and the media seems to make the most of it. Divide and conquer? Could be. We certainly aren't making any great leaps foreward these days.

revelarts
04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
hmm yeah
i mean Distraction as in, Never let a crisis go to waste.
so they're paying no attention to the man the behind the curtain.

Missileman
04-13-2012, 11:18 PM
hmm yeah
i mean Distraction as in, Never let a crisis go to waste.
so they're paying no attention to the man the behind the curtain.

You mean like our president conspiring with a foreign government to weaken our national security?

gabosaurus
04-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Or perhaps a president starting a war to hide the fact that he is seen as an unpopular and indecisive idiot by his constituents and as a paper tiger by the rest of the world?

Missileman
04-15-2012, 01:38 AM
Or perhaps a president starting a war to hide the fact that he is seen as an unpopular and indecisive idiot by his constituents and as a paper tiger by the rest of the world?

You're talking about Clinton, right?

fj1200
04-15-2012, 08:35 PM
^Must be because GWB had approval ratings over 60% going into Iraq.

EDIT:

Actually BO seems to fit her criteria much better, Libya wasn't going to be invading the US anytime soon.

revelarts
04-16-2012, 06:34 AM
^Must be because GWB had approval ratings over 60% going into Iraq.

EDIT:

Actually BO seems to fit her criteria much better, Libya wasn't going to be invading the US anytime soon.

:facepalm99:

so 60% approval means it's Ok to lie the country into war?!?
Was Iraq going to Attack the U.S. soon with it's none existent WMDs... anytime soon.

take the silly partisan glasses off in the case of these warmoners, both Bush and Obama are WRONG. throw Clinton in there too if you like, all of them have bombed countries that hadn't fired a shot at the US in dozens of years if EVER.

fj1200
04-16-2012, 06:37 AM
:facepalm99: Back at ya rev. I was addressing a specific post and poster.