PDA

View Full Version : Indisputable Facts 9/11: Quite disturbing information

x0Maximilian0x
04-13-2012, 01:16 PM
9/11 Disturbing and Indisputable Facts:

Indisputable information anyone can verify with their own research...

While learning the indisputable and disturbing facts below...ask yourself if you are experiencing any of the common thought process reactions explained here by Sigmund Freud...

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:
simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility
Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial)

-------

The "official story" was spoonfed to mass media before either tower even fell. That in istself shows the "official investigation" was done before 9/11 even bagan.

Only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit, and before either tower even fell, was the elaborately written "official story" being aired on who's responsible...was this elaborately written news cast "official story" prewritten before the attacks...

How about the "official investigation" before the elaborately written "official story"...was the "official investigation" done before 9/11 even occured...

I think the answer is quite clear.

-------

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11 and targeted Media and Senate...

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

-------

This documentary shows Jerome Hauer being interviewed on 9/11...just happened to be interviewed...let's see who he really is...

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking CIPRO, the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax, BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

Jerome Hauer was Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management located in Building 7 or World Trade Center 7...

Jerome Hauer was Bush Administration Insider...

The Office of Emergency Management was located on the 23rd floor of Building 7, or World Trade Center 7 and was also where the Office of Counter Terrorism was...

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations just before 9/11...

Some of the strange and odd construction renovations in Building 7 consisted of where only the 23rd floor was reinforced with its floors, walls, windows all being strengthened making it some type of tree fort or sky bunker within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control...

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in Office of Counter Terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Passenger Plane, by remote control flying, if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFZu97fWbU&feature=related)

-------

Both the Twin Towers or World Trade Centers 1 & 2 underwent many months of construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

Some of the construction renovations in WTC 1, WTC 2 were in and around the elevator shafts... where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovations directly on the vertical support columns that happened to fail on 9/11...

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows...

The Pentagon too underwent construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

The construction renovations on the Pentagon happened to be exactly on the section of the building involved on 9/11...

The part of the Pentagon involved on 9/11 also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact...

-------

The many vertical support columns in the World Trade Center buildings, that ran from bedrock to the top floor, were fastened and welded together all the way up...

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...but...

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

-------

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Center buildings...

There were many Israeli Mossad spies arrested during 9/11 time frame...

Some of the Israeli Mossad spies were proven to be active in the Israeli military and explosive experts...

There were Israeli Mossad even arrested on the very day of 9/11 with evidence of explosives, etc that were held in jail, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

There were even Israeli Mossad dressed like and posing as Muslims, dancing and taking pictures, that were arrested on 9/11, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

-------

Many people say if 9/11 was an inside job then someone would have come forward by now out the many that must have been involved.

I say not if our government can do things like they do below....The investigations go like this in American government....This is an actual part of the 9/11 investigation and how it was manipulated.

Below are a couple paragraphs from a long article recently in Asian Times.

Senators trapped forever into silence and organized group
Asia Times Online :: Asian news and current affairs (http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/NC21Dj05.html)
"The San Francisco Chronicle newspaper reported that the SEC took the unprecedented step to deputize hundreds, if not even thousands of key stakeholders in the private sector for their investigation. In a statement that was sent to almost all listed companies in the US, the SEC asked the addressed companies to assign senior staff for the investigation, who would be aware of "the sensitive nature" of the case and could be relied on to "exercise appropriate discretion".

In essence, it was about controlling information, not about provision and disclosure of facts. Such a course of action involves compromising consequences. Ruppert: What happens when you deputize someone in a national security or criminal investigation is that you make it illegal for them to disclose publicly what they know. Smart move. In effect, they become government agents and are controlled by government regulations rather than their own conscience. In fact, they can be thrown into jail without a hearing if they talk publicly. I have seen this implied threat time after time with federal investigators, intelligence agents, and even members of United States Congress who are bound so tightly by secrecy oaths and agreements that they are not even able to disclose criminal activities inside the government for fear of incarceration."

-------

If you did not experience any of the symptoms of Denial explained by Sigmund Freud at the top of this page, then ask yourself if this fits you at the bottom of this page...

-------

Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms : Deadline Live With Jack Blood (http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hires-internet-soldiers-to-penetrate-american-forums-chatrooms/)

provocateurs,shills and disinfo agents - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYedTmaHt1A&feature=player_embedded)

http://visibility911.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

jimnyc
04-13-2012, 01:47 PM
So, how many sites did you post this garbage on this time? 20? 30? How many threads have you started and promised to come back with more information when asked, only to disappear, and then come back with more garbage posts like this one?

Why is your brain swayed so easily by nutjob sites?

jimnyc
04-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control...

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in Office of Counter Terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Passenger Plane, by remote control flying, if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

So where are the passengers? What happened to them? And the phone calls? All faked I suppose? And the government brought these people to a secret warehouse and killed them all, right? LOL

fj1200
04-13-2012, 01:51 PM
9/11 Disturbing and Indisputable Facts:

Well this is all new and never before seen information, I will delve into it with great interest.

Little-Acorn
04-13-2012, 01:55 PM
ANOTHER kook conspiracy theory thread on 9/11?

By the same guy with the same old, tired tripe?

Damn, I wish I had as much idle time on my hands as he does.

jimnyc
04-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Well this is all new and never before seen information, I will delve into it with great interest.

Please let me know when you're done with your investigation, and whether or not these new "facts" prove an inside job or not. :poke:

fj1200
04-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Please let me know when you're done with your investigation, and whether or not these new "facts" prove an inside job or not. :poke:

I have finished and will predict with great fanfare that the OP will abandon this thread and create another one before the summer solstice.

logroller
04-14-2012, 05:42 PM
I have finished and will predict with great fanfare that the OP will abandon this thread and create another one before the summer solstice.

OMG. You're prediction, should it materialize, seems tantamount to a conspiracy....indisputably.

gabosaurus
04-14-2012, 09:11 PM
There are NO indisputable facts about 9-11. I don't believe the explanations from either the establishment side or the conspiracy theory side. There are way too many unexplained events and actions.

My biggest complaint about the Twin Towers saga: In the aftermath of every big fire, explosion, crash or otherwise, the remains are thoroughly scrutinized by local, state and sometimes federal investigators. This happens without fail. But with the WTC buildings, the biggest crime scene in the history of the U.S., there was NO investigation. NONE.
The remains of the two towers were gathered quickly (too quickly to equip workers with safety gear), put on boats and sold for scrap overseas. Even the surrounding area was cordoned off to everyone, even investigators.
The 9-11 Commission was told what to look for, told who they could and couldn't talk to, and had their findings scrutinized before they could present them. Before the report was released to public and media, 200 pages that indicted the Saudis were redacted, and numerous persons and events were taken out "in the interest of national security."

This is why I call bullshit on EVERYONE.

x0Maximilian0x
04-15-2012, 07:29 PM

It appears there is another common factor among a few poster here...other than the one in the beginning of the OP Topic...but please don't be offended because it is a natural, mental thought process, occurance among people without the benefits of a high I.Q.

Cognitive dissonance: "The theory of cognitive dissonance in social psychology proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by altering existing cognition, adding new ones to create a consistent belief system or alternatively by reducing the importance of any one of the dissonant elements."

Cognitive dissonance theory warns that people have a bias to seek consonance among their cognitions.

Achieved in one of three ways:
-Lowering the importance of one of the discordant factors
-Adding consonant elements
-Changing one of the dissonant factors.

This bias gives the theory its predictive power, shedding light on otherwise puzzling irrational and even destructive behavior.

The Belief Disconfirmation Paradigm:
Dissonance is aroused when people are confronted with information that is inconsistent with their beliefs. If the dissonance is not reduced by changing one's belief, the dissonance can result in misperception or rejection or refutation of the information, seeking support from others who share the beliefs, and attempting to persuade others to restore consonance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

fj1200
04-15-2012, 07:47 PM
It appears there is another common factor among a few poster here...other than the one in the beginning of the OP Topic...but please don't be offended because it is a natural, mental thought process, occurance among people without the benefits of a high I.Q.

You can be assured that I am not offended because you are unarmed when it comes to being able to offend. I measure intelligence with being able to hold a conversation, i.e. posting in threads, among a host of topics and not just yelling and repeating the same thing over and over. You sir, are stuck on one issue and really haven't had the capacity to follow up on any of the arguments against your position. I will admit that I brook no time in reading your OPs because they are mere repetition. I await with great anticipation any of your posts that do not contain "9/11" as the specific topic.

x0Maximilian0x
04-15-2012, 08:04 PM
You can be assured that I am not offended because you are unarmed when it comes to being able to offend. I measure intelligence with being able to hold a conversation, i.e. posting in threads, among a host of topics and not just yelling and repeating the same thing over and over. You sir, are stuck on one issue and really haven't had the capacity to follow up on any of the arguments against your position. I will admit that I brook no time in reading your OPs because they are mere repetition. I await with great anticipation any of your posts that do not contain "9/11" as the specific topic.

OK...coming soon

Kathianne
04-15-2012, 08:23 PM
OK...coming soon

Baited breath watch.

Little-Acorn
04-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Baited breath watch.

Non-bated breath bored-indifference "watch".

x0Maximilian0x
04-22-2012, 01:05 AM
So, how many sites did you post this garbage on this time? 20? 30?

WOW....what a normal reaction to facts too hard for a feeble and fragile mind to comprehend......

fj1200
04-22-2012, 08:53 PM
WOW....what a normal reaction to facts too hard for a feeble and fragile mind to comprehend......

Bump.

OK...coming soon

jimnyc
04-23-2012, 01:21 PM

Says the idiot who needed to come back to the thread 3 times in order to reply to my rather tame response? LOL But I guess it's easier to deflect with my post than actually come back for once and backup the complete shit you post.

And seriously, WHY do you make a long post such as this, and then post it to every message board that will put up with your tinfoil head? I find it odd that someone would write a 5 minute post, and then copy and paste it everywhere they can. Can't you find the attention you seek in the real world?

jimnyc
04-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Bump.

I've been waiting about 10 years for these nitwits to give me one single piece of evidence to back their inside job theories. 10+ years and not one single piece of solid evidence. What does that tell you?

x0Maximilian0x
04-24-2012, 12:10 AM
I've been waiting about 10 years for these nitwits to give me one single piece of evidence to back their inside job theories. 10+ years and not one single piece of solid evidence. What does that tell you?

It tells me you can't accept facts that interrupt your perceived world...

Common thought process reactions explained here by Sigmund Freud...

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:
simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility

Little-Acorn
04-24-2012, 01:11 AM
Bump.

Why?

fj1200
04-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Why?

I'm just trying to bring him out of his 9/11 shell. And I like to make you have to click on threads. ;)

Little-Acorn
04-25-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm just trying to bring him out of his 9/11 shell. And I like to make you have to click on threads. ;)

Thanks for nothing.

Ignore the trolls and they'll go away.

Please.

(But now I just bumped the thread again. Damn. I promise I won't do it any longer.)

NightTrain
08-10-2012, 11:12 PM
You, sir, are a nut job.

Occasionally nutjobs are handy to have around, when they apply their minds to new inventions, upgrades, etc... so please devote yourself to those potentially productive (and possibly lucrative!) arenas.

Voted4Reagan
08-10-2012, 11:22 PM
to the ORIGINAL POSTER

I was there... What you claim to have been SPOON FED to the Media happened right before my eyes..

All you are is a weak minded conspiracy kook...

now put on your tin foil hat, go sit on the Grassy knoll and wait for Aliens in black Helicopters financed by the CIA and the Illuminati to come and take you away for ANAL PROBING...

Drummond
08-11-2012, 07:12 AM

.. but, isn't that so often the issue ?

Conspiracy theory stuff has to be concocted, which itself takes time. Add to that the fact that such theories are better accepted after an appreciable amount of time has gone by and the properly PERTINENT facts are more hazily remembered, and you have what we now have here ... over a DECADE has passed, before all this weirdness sees the light of day !!

Spare me !!!

Drummond
08-11-2012, 07:24 AM
This is why I call bullshit on EVERYONE.

Actually (if I understand your meaning) .. you do that just because you're you. Besides, it helps define the ironic humour behind your avatar ...

There are NO indisputable facts about 9-11. I don't believe the explanations from either the establishment side or the conspiracy theory side. There are way too many unexplained events and actions.

My biggest complaint about the Twin Towers saga: In the aftermath of every big fire, explosion, crash or otherwise, the remains are thoroughly scrutinized by local, state and sometimes federal investigators. This happens without fail. But with the WTC buildings, the biggest crime scene in the history of the U.S., there was NO investigation. NONE.
The remains of the two towers were gathered quickly (too quickly to equip workers with safety gear), put on boats and sold for scrap overseas. Even the surrounding area was cordoned off to everyone, even investigators.
The 9-11 Commission was told what to look for, told who they could and couldn't talk to, and had their findings scrutinized before they could present them. Before the report was released to public and media, 200 pages that indicted the Saudis were redacted, and numerous persons and events were taken out "in the interest of national security."

Could it just be that there was so very little 'evidence' that could reasonably be sifted ?? I don't know if you missed it, but the Twin Towers were two especially large skyscrapers that both COLLAPSED. Now, I don't know ... maybe you somehow imagine that such a collapse does NOT pulverise such structures ?

And in any case, there's ample footage of what really occurred. I happen to believe that they weren't Hollywood special effects, but sheer reality.

Neo
08-11-2012, 07:28 AM

Cognitive dissonance: "The theory of cognitive dissonance in social psychology proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by altering existing cognition, adding new ones to create a consistent belief system or alternatively by reducing the importance of any one of the dissonant elements."

Cognitive dissonance theory warns that people have a bias to seek consonance among their cognitions.

Achieved in one of three ways:
-Lowering the importance of one of the discordant factors
-Adding consonant elements
-Changing one of the dissonant factors.

This bias gives the theory its predictive power, shedding light on otherwise puzzling irrational and even destructive behavior.

The Belief Disconfirmation Paradigm:
Dissonance is aroused when people are confronted with information that is inconsistent with their beliefs. If the dissonance is not reduced by changing one's belief, the dissonance can result in misperception or rejection or refutation of the information, seeking support from others who share the beliefs, and attempting to persuade others to restore consonance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

KOF, is that you?:batteyes::confused0058:

red states rule
08-11-2012, 07:36 AM
Here is another 9/11 truth article

9/11 Was an Inside JobThe raccoon’s disgusting, bloated carcass made a wheezing sound as I poked it with the stick. I watched as it floated across the brackish water and came to a rest between Rachel Corrie’s concrete thighs.

It'd been a long, emotional week full of heartache and sorrow at Evergreen State College, and now there was a dead raccoon floating in our 9/11 Reflection Pond. Students erected the tiny pool shortly after the “attacks” to honor those who lost their lives as a result of Bush’s pro-Israel policies. Little did they know that Bush would use it as roadkill receptacle. I suppose it was his twisted way of warning me that I was getting too close to the truth about what really happened on 9/11.

Everyone knows it was an inside job. But I've only recently come to understand how deeply inside it really is. Let's take a quick look at some of the facts:

1. The Pentagon. Charlie Sheen (http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2006/05/911_video_diest.html) and other members of the Brat Pack have already concluded that the lack of any debris or human remains at the crash site proves it was not a commercial aircraft that hit the Pentagon. That means everyone (http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/passengers-crew-flight77.html) aboard doomed American Airlines Flight 77 – the pilot, the crew, and the passengers - never died in that crash. So where are they? Who knows? Perhaps they’re all relaxing on a beach in Tahiti, enjoying the millions they were awarded in insurance money for their staged deaths.

2. United 93. It’s a known fact (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207406,00.html) that cell phones will not work (http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID43/5415.html) on commercial aircraft due to a magical forcefield that surrounds the entire hull. Yet the families of those who “died” on United Airlines Flight 93 claim to have received phone calls from their loved ones in the moments leading up to the crash. One must therefore conclude that either the families are lying about the calls, or the calls were never made from that plane. In either case, both the passengers and their families had to have been in on it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all at the beach with the Flight 77 jokers, having a good laugh on all of us.

3. The World Trade Center. Anyone who has ever seen two skyscrapers hit by planes knows that they don’t pancake in on themselves in a controlled manner. For the towers to come down the way they did, hundreds of implosion engineers would need to spend days, maybe even weeks placing explosives in strategic locations on numerous floors. They’d have to drill holes in the concrete, saw through steel beams, and run a network of wires throughout the entire building. Such a massive project would be next to impossible to perform without being noticed by the thousands of people who worked in the towers every day. So the only explanation is that they were all in on it. Everyone who died in the towers, everyone who survived, every firefighter and every cop who rushed into the burning buildings to “rescue” people - they were all in on it. The passengers on the planes, the pilots, the crew, and the cab drivers that took them to airport were in on it. The people at the ticket counter were in on it.

The guys who loaded the luggage onto the fictional planes were in on it. Those dudes who vacuum the carpet and put new barf bags in the seat pockets before you board, and even the food service people were all in on it. The air traffic controllers who tracked the hijacked aircraft were also in on it. Everyone on the ground who claimed to see the planes hit the building, and every TV cameraman who faked footage of the “attack” were in on it, too.

Obviously, the 9/11 conspiracy is of a grander scale than any of us could have possibly imagined. Thousands, if not millions of people had to be in cahoots with Bush in order to pull the whole thing off. In fact, odds are that you’re all in on it as well.

But I’m on to you.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2006/09/911_was_an_insi.html

Voted4Reagan
08-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Actually (if I understand your meaning) .. you do that just because you're you. Besides, it helps define the ironic humour behind your avatar ...

Could it just be that there was so very little 'evidence' that could reasonably be sifted ?? I don't know if you missed it, but the Twin Towers were two especially large skyscrapers that both COLLAPSED. Now, I don't know ... maybe you somehow imagine that such a collapse does NOT pulverise such structures ?

And in any case, there's ample footage of what really occurred. I happen to believe that they weren't Hollywood special effects, but sheer reality.

I was there... North Side of the Plaza..I watched both towers collapse and can assure you that they did indeed pulverize themselves into little more then Dust... and here's a little inside piece of info for you... Want to know where all the bodies of the missing went? It really is pretty simple...

As the collapse progressed the pancaking of the floors due to the truss collapses added more weight for every floor that pancaked.. This increased the weight and the downward force .. Anything caught between the floors was ground to a fine dust unless it was stiff enough or flexible enough to resist these forces...

The Bodies being inflexible were ground to a slurry that was compressed and smeared all over the floors and walls... when we dug down far enough we found pieces of rust colored concrete... the RUST was all that remained of the people... Dried blood and tissue that was impossible to identify due to chemical and biological contamination..

So once again... anyone that puts forth that 9-11 was an inside job should have been there with me... you wouldn't advance the conspiracy theories you do...

And Gabby... if you do believe that because the rubble was pulverized due to an INSIDE JOB... well.. I'd call the college you attended and get a refund on that Masters Degree you're so proud of... because you certainly must have failed Science and Physics...

aboutime
08-11-2012, 04:14 PM
So, how many sites did you post this garbage on this time? 20? 30? How many threads have you started and promised to come back with more information when asked, only to disappear, and then come back with more garbage posts like this one?

Why is your brain swayed so easily by nutjob sites?

jimnyc. This is nothing but Liberal, Democrat, Conspiracy theory Junkie crap, and BS.

This idiot who posted this has RICE CRISPIES for brains, and Anti-Freeze for blood.

Just the accusations about the ANTHRAX being prepared beforehand are bogus since our Military was administered such protections....as a matter of fact, just prior to the FIRST GULF WAR called Operation Desert Shield, and Storm.
This junk is nothing but more of the same kind of crap we heard following the JFK, and RFK assasinations, and the landing on the moon in 1969.
In fact. Just last week. When we landed on Mars. The very same IDIOTS started publishing their LAME, IGNORANT, DUMB, STUPID CRAP again.

jafar00
08-11-2012, 08:08 PM

The towers fell in a suspect way. Free fall without interference. That kind of catastrophic failure never happened before or since.
There was also the Janitor guy who said bombs went off in the basement BEFORE the planes hit which is kinda sus.

Debate around the official fairy tale is healthy and should be done. Not everything adds up and a lot of evidence goes towards some kind of conspiracy that either made it happen or let it happen.

jimnyc
08-11-2012, 08:29 PM
The towers fell in a suspect way. Free fall without interference. That kind of catastrophic failure never happened before or since.
There was also the Janitor guy who said bombs went off in the basement BEFORE the planes hit which is kinda sus.

Debate around the official fairy tale is healthy and should be done. Not everything adds up and a lot of evidence goes towards some kind of conspiracy that either made it happen or let it happen.

Debate has went on from day one until this very day, and the things you have brought up have been shot down repeatedly many times over, should you choose to go find it. People always talk about how certain things never happened before while refusing to acknowledge the events themselves with the planes hitting buildings had also never happened before.

But even with 11 years of debate, like I said in what you quoted, not a single piece of evidence, none. Strictly theories and guesses and questions. But a billion pounds of rubble and crime scenes out the wazoo, but not even an ounce of physical evidence.

Anton Chigurh
08-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Debate has went on from day one until this very day, and the things you have brought up have been shot down repeatedly many times over, should you choose to go find it. People always talk about how certain things never happened before while refusing to acknowledge the events themselves with the planes hitting buildings had also never happened before.

But even with 11 years of debate, like I said in what you quoted, not a single piece of evidence, none. Strictly theories and guesses and questions. But a billion pounds of rubble and crime scenes out the wazoo, but not even an ounce of physical evidence.You just don't understand - Boooosh was such a evil genius, he was capable of making sure there was NO evidence of his involvement.

But.... Wait. The same people also say Booooosh was stupid.

Now you see the moronic world they live in.

aboutime
08-11-2012, 09:48 PM

jafar. The simple fact that I could insist YOU are the greatest, smartest, most wonderful person to ever live on this earth...doesn't mean I AM CORRECT, and my interpretation of NO FACTS to prove such a thing does not make what I said about you...true.
To the contrary. What I said about you was just as made-up, and conspiracy fed as your attempts to insist...the WTC buildings were intentionally blown up with explosives.

Both your story, and mine about you are nothing but pure BS, and HOGWASH.

Drummond
08-12-2012, 05:56 AM
I was there... North Side of the Plaza..I watched both towers collapse and can assure you that they did indeed pulverize themselves into little more then Dust... and here's a little inside piece of info for you... Want to know where all the bodies of the missing went? It really is pretty simple...

As the collapse progressed the pancaking of the floors due to the truss collapses added more weight for every floor that pancaked.. This increased the weight and the downward force .. Anything caught between the floors was ground to a fine dust unless it was stiff enough or flexible enough to resist these forces...

The Bodies being inflexible were ground to a slurry that was compressed and smeared all over the floors and walls... when we dug down far enough we found pieces of rust colored concrete... the RUST was all that remained of the people... Dried blood and tissue that was impossible to identify due to chemical and biological contamination..

So once again... anyone that puts forth that 9-11 was an inside job should have been there with me... you wouldn't advance the conspiracy theories you do...

And Gabby... if you do believe that because the rubble was pulverized due to an INSIDE JOB... well.. I'd call the college you attended and get a refund on that Masters Degree you're so proud of... because you certainly must have failed Science and Physics...

I very much appreciate your insight into this - thank you for the post and all the information it contained.

I'm not going to try to imagine what you must've felt when you tackled all of this .. I'm sure I am incapable of accurately doing so. But all this, to me, shows me how ashamed Gabby should be for trying to convert this into what's essentially a trolling effort .. made on the back of a tragedy and the memories of nearly 3,000 victims who died that day.

Drummond
08-12-2012, 06:05 AM

Well, unless you're aware of OTHER attacks launched against comparable skyscrapers by Jumbo jets flown into them .. I for one am NOT .. I'd say your 'kind of catastrophic failure' never happening before or since is easily explained !!!

What's the matter, Jafar ? Are you seeking, now, to distance 9/11 from the reality of the MUSLIM TERRORIST attacks that caused it ??

That it's taken you over a decade to make such an attempt isn't at all persuasive !

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 07:08 AM
Well, unless you're aware of OTHER attacks launched against comparable skyscrapers by Jumbo jets flown into them .. I for one am NOT .. I'd say your 'kind of catastrophic failure' never happening before or since is easily explained !!!

What's the matter, Jafar ? Are you seeking, now, to distance 9/11 from the reality of the MUSLIM TERRORIST attacks that caused it ??

That it's taken you over a decade to make such an attempt isn't at all persuasive !

Every Muslim I know claims the attackers/hijackers were not Muslims.

The Muslims are great, if another Muslim does something wrong, they just say that Muslims don't do that stuff, kick them out of the club, and they wipe their hands of them. They don't blame Islam in the slightest bit. As far as they are concerned, these people were never Muslims.

Millions and millions of people perverting their holy book and way of life, and millions and millions turn a blind eye.

Drummond
08-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Every Muslim I know claims the attackers/hijackers were not Muslims.

The Muslims are great, if another Muslim does something wrong, they just say that Muslims don't do that stuff, kick them out of the club, and they wipe their hands of them. They don't blame Islam in the slightest bit. As far as they are concerned, these people were never Muslims.

Millions and millions of people perverting their holy book and way of life, and millions and millions turn a blind eye.

.. Quite.

We used to have a 'hatespeech preacher' (.. so-called, using the sort of language Brits use for it ..) called Abu Hamza. He's a Muslim preacher the US has been trying to extradite over to America for years.

Well, he spent years preaching his anti-Western, Jihadist message, at the Finsbury Park mosque in north London.

We're fed a 'politically-correct' diet of claims telling us that 'Islam is a religion of peace', claims made by such figures as Tony Blair (he was saying this just weeks after 9/11 .. he claimed that Al Qaeda were nothing to do with mainstream Islam) and Boris Johnson (our current London Mayor .. it's a fact of life that any London Mayor, these days, has to try to get the London Muslim vote to be reasonably sure of electoral victory). Abu Hamza's sermons were light years away from 'peaceful' .. so, you'd have to imagine that if he was so out of step with Muslim thinking, he'd have earned lots of complaints from other Muslims.

So, how many complaints did he get from Muslims, during those YEARS of preaching ?

NONE that I'm aware of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri

taft2012
08-12-2012, 07:46 AM

That's true. Then again, how many 100 story towers have been hit by commercial airliners before or since?

True again. Of course those bombs went off about 9 years before the planes hit.

True again. A crackpot Muslim conspiracy.

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 07:47 AM
So, how many complaints did he get from Muslims, during those YEARS of preaching ?

NONE that I'm aware of.

That's what I was mentioning elsewhere. Muslims here and there condemn a handful of things, usually when someone is watching, but very rarely actually DO anything.

Look at the way that the US, UK, Australia, Spain, Canada, Italy.... These countries leaders all get together to plan ways to fight terrorism. These leaders all go on national TV and get their entire nations involved. It starts from the top all the way down. The more the leaders get involved, the more the governments get involved and then the communities get involved.

But Muslim countries? Barely involved. Very little involvement, if any, in international talks to stem the terrorism. Entire countries more or less turning a blind eye.

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 07:57 AM

True again. Of course those bombs went off about 9 years before the planes it.

I just wanted to address this one little piece, to show how asinine these conspiracies are. This thing about the janitor is SO suspect an was debunked a LONG time ago, and yet people still toss it around as if it's factual. WHY would someone's story change? Money and being an attention whore perhaps?

Here is is REAL original statement. Notice no mention of bombs going off prior to the events:

William Rodriguez worked on the basement level of the north tower and was in the building when the first plane struck his building.

"We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/new.york.terror/

Then if you have a few minutes, read the following page. See if you can keep up with all of his lies and changing stories. And then think about how people like Jafar hang their hats on "evidence" such as this as proof of anything. It's pretty funny if you think about it, that people can ignore all of this stuff and still propagate this crap.

https://sites.google.com/site/911stories/home

Roo
08-12-2012, 08:03 AM
I think Gabby and Obama did it.

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Another one for a good laugh, and to show how people will change their stories for the almighty dollar!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rodriguez

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 08:16 AM
This is awesome, from the above linked Wiki page about Rodriguez:

In his lawsuit, Rodriguez made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them; that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place; that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the US military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex. In his Complaint, Rodriquez also alleged that he "single-handedly rescued fifteen persons from the WTC".

He's a hero! :lol:

Voted4Reagan
08-12-2012, 02:19 PM

Were you there?

No... you weren't...I was...So SHUT THE FUCK UP.....

There was nothing suspect about it... except that the Trusses that held up the floors collapsed...

Shut the Fuck up you ignorant asshole....If you think it was an inside job you're a bigger moron then we all think you already are...

aboutime
08-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Now, after more than a decade since 9-11. It is just so easy for those who need to make excuses to explain what they insist...were destructive, political forces performing the deeds of Terrorists.
We all know. Like the Kennedy assassination from 1963. We still have millions who insist LIKE 9-11, that it also was an INSIDE JOB.

So. Since we also know people who claim ELVIS makes frequent appearances on U.S. Streets whenever he feels a need. Let's just entertain those who must always insist that JFK, RFK, and 9-11 were all the results of huge, hidden Conspiracy leaders, and let's just wait for all of them to PROVE their claims.
Meanwhile. Let's take a logical step backward, and examine the words of Osama Bin Laden who promised to Destroy America.

Part of that promise was. Like Russian Premiere Krushev declared " We will bury you". So to did OBL, and all of this Conspiracy Crap is nearly by design as well. OBL was unable to complete what he promised with those planes loaded with Terrorists on September 11th, 2001. So he was able to continue his destruction...one step at a time by Bringing down our Economy.
Anyone think the Economy is is WONDERFUL shape?
How about the major Airlines? Aren't they Wonderful, and Cheap to fly?
How about employment?
Look at all of the Americans who are out of work. Now collecting Federal Dollars WE CAN'T AFFORD to pay for with Borrowed money. Is that a Wonderful way to run a nation?

Other than sounding like Liberal, Obama, Democrats. Blaming Bush for all of the problems we now face.
Why hasn't anyone considered how EFFECTIVE OBL really was, and still IS...from his Red Sea, bottomless floating tomb????
Think about it. OBL succeeded, in many respects. To bring the USA down, and the Hidden enemies of our nation are now...pretending they love this nation. Does anyone know what C.A.I.R. really means?

fj1200
08-12-2012, 11:44 PM
.. but, isn't that so often the issue ?

It was a joke, xxmax... would post of nothing else.

Here is another 9/11 truth article

Surely you didn't miss the satire.