PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Noir!!!!

Nukeman
04-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Hey Noir... Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you had a great one...:beer::dance:

ConHog
04-19-2012, 01:26 PM
alright, now I am pissed. my bday was last MOnday and not one of you little fucks wished me a happy one.

Happy Bday Noir.

jimnyc
04-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Hey Noir... Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you had a great one...:beer::dance:

WTF? I don't see this listed anywhere either? Don't tell me Noir is one of your kids! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOIR!!! :thewave:

jimnyc
04-19-2012, 01:30 PM
alright, now I am pissed. my bday was last MOnday and not one of you little fucks wished me a happy one.

I honestly didn't see the board notification on yours either. Do you have your birth date setup in your profile? Either way, Happy Belated Birthday!! :salute:

jimnyc
04-19-2012, 01:34 PM
I see Noir has his birthday in his profile. Conhog does not. But I still don't see Noir's listed anywhere on the board. I'm confused. You guys can't have birthdays anymore! LOL

Nukeman
04-19-2012, 01:35 PM
WTF? I don't see this listed anywhere either? Don't tell me Noir is one of your kids! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOIR!!! :thewave:Can't take full credit.. It was on facebook, he's one of my friends on there as well :coffee:

ConHog
04-19-2012, 01:38 PM
I honestly didn't see the board notification on yours either. Do you have your birth date setup in your profile? Either way, Happy Belated Birthday!! :salute:

I thought I did, but I guess not. No matter either way, was just kidding around with nuke. Thanks for the wishes though.

jimnyc
04-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Can't take full credit.. It was on facebook, he's one of my friends on there as well :coffee:

I rarely check my FB anymore... But I just went there as I have Noir as a friend on there too, or had. I deleted a bunch of people a few months back as I had some friends on there that I had no clue who they were or how they got there! I must have deleted Noir accidentally.

Noir, my birthday present to you is a friend request. :laugh2:

jimnyc
04-19-2012, 01:40 PM
I thought I did, but I guess not. No matter either way, was just kidding around with nuke. Thanks for the wishes though.

Not everyone wants to share their birthday in their profile, so we miss the acknowledgement at the bottom of the board. Or we just ignore people like you that we don't like. :lol: :poke:

ConHog
04-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Not everyone wants to share their birthday in their profile, so we miss the acknowledgement at the bottom of the board. Or we just ignore people like you that we don't like. :lol: :poke:

I'd take that more seriously if I didn't know how beloved I really am. :laugh2:

Kathianne
04-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Happy Birthday, Noir! Hope it's your best year so far!

Noir
04-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks all for the birthday wishes ^,^

revelarts
04-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Happy BDay Noir

Shadow
04-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Happy Birthday...Hope it's a good one! :yourock:

Nukeman
04-20-2012, 07:30 AM
So what did you do Noir???? Anything special or saving it for the weekend??:poke:

Noir
04-20-2012, 07:49 AM
So what did you do Noir???? Anything special or saving it for the weekend??:poke:

Well my gf traveled over for the week so lots of birthday sex =D and we were planning to go to the Zoo with a picnic on my bday by the weather was awful until law afternoon so we just went to a local park and had a fresh fruit picnic there and we'll go to the zoo later in the week.

Got a few wee pressies, my gf had already given me my typewriter last month, and she also got me some banoffee chocolate truffles that taste amazing >,< and the rest of the family got me some shoes, a wall clock, a new Bertrand Russell book, and some monies, with which I have already bought a years membership to the animal anti-cruelty org 'Animal Aid'

Andand last but not least my gf baked me a red velvet choc cake with a Pokemon icing top, pics below (:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/817f9675.jpg

darin
04-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Cheers, Noir! :) We gotta get you a Detroit Lions hoodie for your pics. :D

Noir
04-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Cheers, Noir! :) We gotta get you a Detroit Lions hoodie for your pics. :D

Pffff, girly-mans rugby sport, now if it were Detroit Redwings then we could talk ^,^

jimnyc
04-20-2012, 08:30 AM
Pffff, girly-mans rugby sport, now if it were Detroit Redwings then we could talk ^,^

http://www.icehockeyjersey.com/assets/images/nhl/NewYork-Rangers-Authentic-Home-Jersey.jpg

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/files/CMS/image/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20Jersey.jpg

darin
04-20-2012, 08:47 AM

You want a homo-lame-boring-ice-skating "sport" hoodie? How about this - I'll buy one for you, and have its photo taken in front of Joe Lewis Arena, then send 'em. :)

Noir
04-21-2012, 03:50 PM
You want a homo-lame-boring-ice-skating "sport" hoodie? How about this - I'll buy one for you, and have its photo taken in front of Joe Lewis Arena, then send 'em. :)

Well if your gonna go to that effort you may as well get me a jersey instead... a Datsyuk one... game-worn ^,^