PDA

View Full Version : Little league baseball sued

Nukeman
05-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Here's a great story of another dumbass parent. I can not believe the audacity of some people. My thought is get a life you worthless piece of shit..

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05202007/news/regionalnews/base_accusationinjured_kids_mom_sues_slide_fool_co ach_regionalnews_james_fanelli_______and_mike_scho ll.htm

Mr. P
05-21-2007, 10:32 AM
This is why kids can't play dodge ball or tag in school today in many areas.

The Lawyer that filed this action should be shot! And that's coming from someone that has a higher opinion of most Attorneys than the public does.

Hobbit
05-21-2007, 12:51 PM
She just needs to accept that her kids was an overconfident dumass. Baseball coaches in little league all tell their players to NEVER slide into a base until they've been taught how, because you can hurt yourself. Yet, year after year, some idiot tries it before he's ready and just about kills himself. This time, however, the mother is also an overconfident dumass who wants to blame everybody but her stupid kid.

Monkeybone
05-21-2007, 12:59 PM
i wanna know what the serious injuries were? like..a bone break that needed plates/screws? he hit a rock and rip his wanger off? tell the kid to rub some dirt in it and that scars make good stories.