PDA

View Full Version : Number of illegals from Mexico drops

gabosaurus
04-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Like I have said, take away the incentive of jobs and they won't come here.

http://www.themonitor.com/articles/immigrants-60321-mexican-percent.html

fj1200
04-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Did you come up with that brilliance in "smart" school? :poke:

Gator Monroe
04-23-2012, 09:59 PM
It may have slowed a little .:link:

ConHog
04-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Like I have said, take away the incentive of jobs and they won't come here.

http://www.themonitor.com/articles/immigrants-60321-mexican-percent.html

The problem with these sort of claims is that we actually have no idea how many illegal immigrants there are in this country. We never have, and we never will. The only numbers we see are estimates, and the government is usually in charge of the data used to estimate, if not the estimates themselves.

I seriously doubt the number has changed in the last 4 or eve 12 years by any measurable amount.

Missileman
04-24-2012, 06:09 AM
I'm sure that just like they stop counting a person as unemployed when they stop looking for a job, they stop counting illegals when ICE is no longer looking for them. Wait for the announcement next week that we no longer have ANY illegals.

cadet
04-24-2012, 09:13 AM
"Hey, America is going down the toilet."
"I hear ya, lets get the hell out of here."

I'm half temped to go with them! :laugh:

gabosaurus
04-24-2012, 10:08 AM
"Hey, America is going down the toilet."
"I hear ya, lets get the hell out of here."

I'm half temped to go with them! :laugh:

Fell free to go to Mexico at any time. None of us will stop you.

Gator Monroe
04-24-2012, 12:12 PM
But go to Israel & libs call you a Zionist supporter of the "New South Africa" of the Middle East ...

gabosaurus
04-24-2012, 01:12 PM
But go to Israel & libs call you a Zionist supporter of the "New South Africa" of the Middle East ...

Nah, I would just call you a terrorist supporter.

Dilloduck
04-24-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm glad that problem is solved because it might have been an issue for candidates in the upcoming election. They can concentrate on more important things now.

Gator Monroe
04-24-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm glad that problem is solved because it might have been an issue for candidates in the upcoming election. They can concentrate on more important things now.

Like Amnesty & the Dream Act & the right to vote this election cycle for Recently Arrived Future Citizenry ...:lol:

Missileman
04-24-2012, 09:53 PM
It could also be that Obama and the Dems have us so far down the path towards becoming a Third World shithole that even the Mexicans figure they're better off where they are.

gabosaurus
04-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Whenever I complained about life in the country during the Bush years, conservatives were always quick to inform me of places where I could live instead.
If you think Mexico is better, feel free to export yourself.

ConHog
04-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Whenever I complained about life in the country during the Bush years, conservatives were always quick to inform me of places where I could live instead.
If you think Mexico is better, feel free to export yourself.

Anyone who told you that did so because they are idiots not because they are conservative..........

Missileman
04-25-2012, 05:58 PM
feel free to export yourself.

anyone who told you that did so because they are idiots

bullseye!