PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Sassy

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 03:12 PM
You want to fight? I'm ready.

DragonStryk72
04-25-2012, 03:29 PM

You know what? No. Sassy has done nothing to you, so back off. You make yourself weaker with every post like this.

SassyLady
04-25-2012, 03:38 PM

From your thread on anger:

The first step in working with anger is to recognize that the stimulus or trigger is not the CAUSE of anger. The cause of anger is the response or reaction to an external or internal trigger.

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 03:45 PM

You started a fight with me, Sassy. I just want you to know I'm not going to be a doormat.

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 03:46 PM
You know what? No. Sassy has done nothing to you, so back off. You make yourself weaker with every post like this.

Stick up for Sassy. C'mon, I'll take you all on at once.

DragonStryk72
04-25-2012, 03:48 PM
You started a fight with me, Sassy. I just want you to know I'm not going to be a doormat.

No, she didn't. She made one off-hand comment, one that I clarified myself. That is not "starting a fight". Starting a fight is when someone says one wrong word to you, and you puff up your chest and scream, "You wanna piece of me?!"

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 03:49 PM
No, she didn't. She made one off-hand comment, one that I clarified myself. That is not "starting a fight". Starting a fight is when someone says one wrong word to you, and you puff up your chest and scream, "You wanna piece of me?!"

OK fine. Then I'm starting the fight. C'mon Sassy and company. You wanna piece of me? Come and get it. But not if I get you first.

I've been waiting my whole life to be able to raise my fist. Finally.

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 03:52 PM

You sniped, I bit. You baited me. I took the hook. Happy? I'm not.

DragonStryk72
04-25-2012, 03:54 PM
OK fine. Then I'm starting the fight. C'mon Sassy and company. You wanna piece of me? Come and get it. But not if I get you first.

I've been waiting my whole life to be able to raise my fist. Finally.

Then take a fucking martial arts class. I'd suggest Aikido, personally, since it aligns most closely with your supposed Buddhist ideology.

No one here wants to fight you, period.

You are the only one on here trying to fight, period.

You have deep seeded issues with aggression, and I'm not sure from where it comes, but we are not your dumping ground. You need a better outlet for it then screaming at people in childish ways like the above quote.

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Then take a fucking martial arts class. I'd suggest Aikido, personally, since it aligns most closely with your supposed Buddhist ideology.

No one here wants to fight you, period.

You are the only one on here trying to fight, period.

You have deep seeded issues with aggression, and I'm not sure from where it comes, but we are not your dumping ground. You need a better outlet for it then screaming at people in childish ways like the above quote.

Fine. I get the message. My presence is not accepted at this forum. White flag. I surrender. I won't post anymore aggro.

YOU have spoken.

DragonStryk72
04-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Fine. I get the message. My presence is not accepted at this forum.

Your presence is wanted here. Your attacking us without reason, provocation, or sense is not. Actually take a minute to digest my prior post. No one wants to fight you, so why do you want to fight us so badly?

Why are you, a self-proposed Buddhist, the most aggressive person on the entire forum?

Noir
04-25-2012, 04:01 PM
This would be hilarious if it wasn't remarkably sad...

Also, been meaning to ask for a while, windsong, is that a picture of yourself in your avatar?

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Your presence is wanted here. Your attacking us without reason, provocation, or sense is not. Actually take a minute to digest my prior post. No one wants to fight you, so why do you want to fight us so badly?

Why are you, a self-proposed Buddhist, the most aggressive person on the entire forum?

In the last couple of years, while I've been working on some things internally, I've gotten hooked fighting with people who are really ugly. That's not this place. But it's still a habit.

I'll give you a quote of someone that used to really try and get under my skin:

"I'm gonna mess with your head, bitch. I'm gonna fuck with you so bad you'll feel suicidal".

Truth is, being aggressive on forums has been a way for me to meet my needs, but it's a costly way. I'm trying to learn other ways. I only discovered NVC last week and already I'm being criticised for not having mastered the skill.

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 04:04 PM

Both responses of "sad" and "hilarious" are judging and unhelpful.

About the worst response you can give someone who feels angry is to tell them they don't have a right to the feeling, they should stuff it, they are "bad" people for feeling angry, or that you find them laughable or "sad".

I appreciate that my behavior isn't acceptable on this forum. I cannot be other than who I am and my anger isn't ME. It's a part of me. It's one I'm learning to be friends with.

SassyLady
04-25-2012, 04:09 PM
In the last couple of years, while I've been working on some things internally, I've gotten hooked fighting with people who are really ugly. That's not this place. But it's still a habit.

"I'm gonna mess with your head, bitch. I'm gonna fuck with you so bad you'll feel suicidal".

Truth is, being aggressive on forums has been a way for me to meet my needs, but it's a costly way. I'm trying to learn other ways. I only discovered NVC last week and already I'm being criticised for not having mastered the skill.

You are not being criticized ... just reminded of something you've stated you are working on. Just like using Right Speech. You've posted about that. I am one of those who assume that if you are posting about something so passionately then you are truly wanting to incorporate it into your life. However, it seems that you cannot even accept a gentle reminder of what you say you want to be mindful of.

Trust me Sky, if we didn't want to engage with you at some level we would ignore you.

Noir
04-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Both responses of "sad" and "hilarious" are judging and unhelpful.

About the worst response you can give someone who feels angry is to tell them they don't have a right to the feeling, they should stuff it, they are "bad" people for feeling angry, or that you find them laughable or "sad".

I appreciate that my behavior isn't acceptable on this forum. I cannot be other than who I am and my anger isn't ME. It's a part of me. It's one I'm learning to be friends with.

Callig me out on being negative in a steel cage thread you started as a forum to 'fight' with another lady? I can only assume that the irony 'part' of you is having the night off.

DragonStryk72
04-25-2012, 04:12 PM

And right now, you are letting him get the better of you. I get it, I was a wreck by the time I hit High School.

Seriously, one guy thought I was mute my freshman year. I never opened my mouth unless directly addressed, and kept my grades down so people wouldn't realize I was smart. It didn't matter that no one was actually treating me badly, I saw it everywhere I looked, and I "knew" that I was going to become a target again if they got to learn who I was. It was after my freshman year that I got a chance to really get out on my own, going to Philmont New Mexico for an 87-mile backpacking trip where I started to realize I was okay, that I didn't have to hide myself, but it was still hard.

Taking karate helped, and so did continuing in groups like Scouts and Junior Achievement. It wasn't about violence with martial arts, it was about finding groups of my own that I belong to. In Scouts, I became Denchief, never became Eagle, but I was happy working with the Cub Scouts. It was in Junior Achievement where I really shined, however, scoring an unprecedented four straight years as Achiever of the Year, and my company took Company of the Year those same years. I also became a part of AV/Stage crew, and I even ran them my senior year.

You need to find an outlet for this rage, you clearly can't keep holding it in. Sure, for now, it's limited to the internet, but honestly, it won't stay there.

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 04:15 PM
You are not being criticized ... just reminded of something you've stated you are working on. Just like using Right Speech. You've posted about that. I am one of those who assume that if you are posting about something so passionately then you are truly wanting to incorporate it into your life. However, it seems that you cannot even accept a gentle reminder of what you say you want to be mindful of.

Trust me Sky, if we didn't want to engage with you at some level we would ignore you.

Yes, you are criticising me. You're telling me everything I'm doing is "wrong". If you want to learn how to be supportive of me making some changes I can tell you what helps and what doesn't.

Empathy helps.

Judgments, unsolicted advice, demands, denials of choice, diagnoses, evaluations, one-up manship. Doesn't work.

I appreciate that you want to be supportive. Criticism isn't a "gentle reminder". Telling me how Buddhists are supposed to behave is correction. I don't need judging or correction. I've been overjudged and overcorrected far too much in this lifetime.

Give me at least a month to practice NVC before telling me what an abject failure I am at applying it or Buddhism for that matter.

If you really knew what I've lived through in my life, you would sit in awe and think I'm pretty fucking wonderful. NOBODY works harder on my inner life than I do.

Trigg
04-25-2012, 04:21 PM
I guess I need to read up on Buddism, it must have changed since I looked last :rolleyes:

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 04:21 PM
And right now, you are letting him get the better of you. I get it, I was a wreck by the time I hit High School.

Seriously, one guy thought I was mute my freshman year. I never opened my mouth unless directly addressed, and kept my grades down so people wouldn't realize I was smart. It didn't matter that no one was actually treating me badly, I saw it everywhere I looked, and I "knew" that I was going to become a target again if they got to learn who I was. It was after my freshman year that I got a chance to really get out on my own, going to Philmont New Mexico for an 87-mile backpacking trip where I started to realize I was okay, that I didn't have to hide myself, but it was still hard.

Taking karate helped, and so did continuing in groups like Scouts and Junior Achievement. It wasn't about violence with martial arts, it was about finding groups of my own that I belong to. In Scouts, I became Denchief, never became Eagle, but I was happy working with the Cub Scouts. It was in Junior Achievement where I really shined, however, scoring an unprecedented four straight years as Achiever of the Year, and my company took Company of the Year those same years. I also became a part of AV/Stage crew, and I even ran them my senior year.

You need to find an outlet for this rage, you clearly can't keep holding it in. Sure, for now, it's limited to the internet, but honestly, it won't stay there.

I don't need an outlet for my rage. I've already done that in forums and I don't want to continue it. It meets some of my needs, but it is not in harmony with my spiritual values.

I'm learning to take all this constant negative criticism I get when I post on forum and find out what needs I have in it. Everything serves needs. Arguing with people who don't care about me as a person, who won't have my back when I'm at my worst, is not realistic for me to expect on an anonymous internet debate site.

People think rage is about blowing it up and expressing or stuffing it. Neither work. Finding out what need it's serving and finding less costly ways to meet those needs are my own personal goal that this time.

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 04:25 PM
I guess I need to read up on Buddism, it must have changed since I looked last :rolleyes:

No, Buddhism hasn't changed. Buddhist students recognize we need many skillful methods of working with the poisons of the mind, including anger.

If you want to shake your finger and call me a bad Buddhist, maybe that would do something for you, but it's not helpful to me.

In Vajrayana Buddhism, anger is mirror-like wisdom. You don't suppress it, pretend to be all calm on the surface with phony smiles, you own the fire in the belly and you learn to sit with it in unconditional friendliness.

You guys have conditional friendliness for me, based on how you think i should behave. It's my job to have unconditional friendliness, curiousity and kind regard for these passing states of mind.

Noir
04-25-2012, 04:28 PM

Trufax, I mean, I always imagined a fight between two Buddhists would involved both parties punching themselves until one had decided the other had learnt its lesson.

Kathianne
04-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Honesty, every time:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=478292#post478292

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Honesty, every time:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions&p=478292#post478292

I was going through a phase of not feeling like or being a Buddhist.

That's the truth, but you're too blind to see it.

You're unwilling to acknowledge your 50% of this posting relationship. YOU went after me viciously the second I got here. I hadn't even known you at USMB.

I wanted a fresh start and all you wanted to do with bring up old grudges that I didn't know you had against me. Annie/Kathianne. You are one stone/ cold/ hearted/ bitch.

Kathianne
04-25-2012, 04:43 PM
When first meeting up with some idea or person that seems 'new and refreshing' it's a good idea to think more and speak little upon it. First, one seldom has a grasp of anything that is deeper than a fingernail, thus one cannot speak knowledgeably on such when questioned.

This is not only true of religion or philosophy, it's true even within one's areas of expertise. New ideas, at least to oneself, take time to really evaluate and synthesize within one's thought processes.

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 04:45 PM
You asked for it, ICE QUEEN . You got it. Put up yer dukes.:death::tank::boom2::blowup:

SassyLady
04-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Yes, you are criticising me. You're telling me everything I'm doing is "wrong". If you want to learn how to be supportive of me making some changes I can tell you what helps and what doesn't.

Empathy helps.

Judgments, unsolicted advice, demands, denials of choice, diagnoses, evaluations, one-up manship. Doesn't work.

I appreciate that you want to be supportive. Criticism isn't a "gentle reminder". Telling me how Buddhists are supposed to behave is correction. I don't need judging or correction. I've been overjudged and overcorrected far too much in this lifetime.

Give me at least a month to practice NVC before telling me what an abject failure I am at applying it or Buddhism for that matter.

If you really knew what I've lived through in my life, you would sit in awe and think I'm pretty fucking wonderful. NOBODY works harder on my inner life than I do.

Empathy: I understand that you've been a victim of some horrible situations. However, I am not here to enable you to continue feeling, acting, sounding like a victim. I'm not that type of person. I am the type that wants an individual to find ways to move beyond that emotional trap. One of the ways is to stop asking for empathy/sympathy and ask for ways to help you get past it. Asking for empathy will just keep you mired in the emotional wasteland. So, my question to you has always been: what are you going to do differently? Continually posting on several message boards about your personal issues to garner "empathy/sympathy" is not constructive; it's just stagnation. Continuing to do things the same old way expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

Telling you how Buddhists should behave comes from you posting here telling us how Buddhists behave. I have no interest in Buddhism but when you posted the Right Speech thing I looked it up. And then wondered why you would bring it here to try and shame us into following the same belief and then getting angry that we hold you to the same standard you are trying to hold us to ... even if we aren't Buddhists.

Now, you are using the NVC technique and expecting everyone else to adhere to it and then offended when you are reminded that you are not practicing it. You are the one that wants to incorporate it into your life ... we haven't made that commitment, but somehow you think that if you've made the commitment then everyone around you must also follow the practice. This isn't about changing us. This is about changing yourself. Can you not see that?

The whole sitting in awe thing? You have no freaking idea what the rest of the people on this board have experienced .... we are all awesome because of our own life experiences. We don't need you coming here and pretending you are more awesome because you've had some ugly things happen in your life.

If you don't want "Judgments, unsolicted advice, demands, denials of choice, diagnoses, evaluations, one-up manship" then you should not be posting on a message board with strangers.

I will predict that the only part of this post you will take to heart is the last sentence of the above paragraph and you will use that to play the victim by saying "fine, I just won't post here anymore". Instead of being predictable, do something different. Actually read the posts as if they are from people who want you to move out of the victim mentality.

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 04:49 PM
Empathy: I understand that you've been a victim of some horrible situations. However, I am not here to enable you to continue feeling, acting, sounding like a victim. I'm not that type of person. I am the type that wants an individual to find ways to move beyond that emotional trap. One of the ways is to stop asking for empathy/sympathy and ask for ways to help you get past it. Asking for empathy will just keep you mired in the emotional wasteland. So, my question to you has always been: what are you going to do differently? Continually posting on several message boards about your personal issues to garner "empathy/sympathy" is not constructive; it's just stagnation. Continuing to do things the same old way expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

Telling you how Buddhists should behave comes from you posting here telling us how Buddhists behave. I have no interest in Buddhism but when you posted the Right Speech thing I looked it up. And then wondered why you would bring it here to try and shame us into following the same belief and then getting angry that we hold you to the same standard you are trying to hold us to ... even if we aren't Buddhists.

Now, you are using the NVC technique and expecting everyone else to adhere to it and then offended when you are reminded that you are not practicing it. You are the one that wants to incorporate it into your life ... we haven't made that commitment, but somehow you think that if you've made the commitment then everyone around you must also follow the practice. This isn't about changing us. This is about changing yourself. Can you not see that?

The whole sitting in awe thing? You have no freaking idea what the rest of the people on this board have experienced .... we are all awesome because of our own life experiences. We don't need you coming here and pretending you are more awesome because you've had some ugly things happen in your life.

If you don't want "Judgments, unsolicted advice, demands, denials of choice, diagnoses, evaluations, one-up manship" then you should not be posting on a message board with strangers.

I will predict that the only part of this post you will take to heart is the last sentence of the above paragraph and you will use that to play the victim by saying "fine, I just won't post here anymore". Instead of being predictable, do something different. Actually read the posts as if they are from people who want you to move out of the victim mentality.

OK

Kathianne
04-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Better an Ice Queen than a blubbering tool. :rolleyes:

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Better an Ice Queen than a blubbering tool. :rolleyes:

Cold hearted bitch

Kathianne
04-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Cold hearted bitch

LOL! Passive-Aggressive. Should seek help. Know any good clinical social workers?

Noir
04-25-2012, 05:14 PM
Cold hearted bitch

Round my way we just use the euphemism 'woman' (:

Kathianne
04-25-2012, 05:15 PM
Round my way we just use the euphemism 'woman' (:

Ohhhh! LOL! Bastid!

SassyLady
04-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Ohhhh! LOL! Bastid!

Bastid! Round my way we just use the euphemism 'man' (:

jimnyc
04-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Stick up for Sassy. C'mon, I'll take you all on at once.

Wow, and how did I miss this thread! LOL

Did you read the COPPA requirements when joining this site, WS? You say you've been married for 27 years and are in your 50's, but you post at times like you haven't gotten out of middle school yet.

SassyLady
04-25-2012, 05:49 PM

Did you read the COPPA requirements when joining this site, WS? You say you've been married for 27 years and are in your 50's, but you post at times like you haven't gotten out of middle school yet.

Yeah, where the hell were you when I needed you!!????

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 06:17 PM

What's the point about the COPPA requirements? YOu want to give me demerits for honestly expressing how I feel? Yes, sometimes people do touch a place in me that's young.

Mr. P
04-25-2012, 06:32 PM
LMAO! I've seen many fools and nuts on the net but this one is just, WOW, really REAL!!!

Don't fight,SL. The ACLU will file charges for beating the handicapped even though it was them who wanted the beating. Victim, victim!:laugh:

Noir
04-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Ohhhh! LOL! Bastid!

Bastid! Round my way we just use the euphemism 'man' (:

pffff, y'all love me really =p

SassyLady
04-25-2012, 07:16 PM
pffff, y'all love me really =p

Of course!!!

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Sassy--

I'd say we have the best fights!:slap:

Kathianne
04-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Sassy--

I'm thinking you think she is in your corner.

ConHog
04-25-2012, 07:40 PM

Are you really trying to convince us that you just discovered the idea of trying to get along with people last week? Come on now........

Oh, and I have been telling you this since the day you got here.... this is NOT USMB. Stop behaving the same way you do over there.

And seriously , of all the people to "call out" you pick Sassy? I've never seen her engage in the flaming. Why not pick me, or Jim, or even Darin? Someone who obviously will throw mud when mud need be thrown?

SassyLady
04-25-2012, 08:22 PM
Sassy--

Well, I really was looking forward to that pie in the face thing. I was hoping you would use lemon meringue!

:pillowfight:

Wind Song
04-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Are you really trying to convince us that you just discovered the idea of trying to get along with people last week? Come on now........

Oh, and I have been telling you this since the day you got here.... this is NOT USMB. Stop behaving the same way you do over there.

And seriously , of all the people to "call out" you pick Sassy? I've never seen her engage in the flaming. Why not pick me, or Jim, or even Darin? Someone who obviously will throw mud when mud need be thrown?

No way do I want to fight with you Conhog, you're too nasty.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:02 PM
KAKAkath doesn't think you're "in my corner", Sass.

Is she right?

SassyLady
04-26-2012, 09:06 PM
KAKAkath doesn't think you're "in my corner", Sass.

Is she right?
Why do you care what she thinks? Make up your own mind.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Why do you care what she thinks? Make up your own mind.

I'm asking you, not her. Is she telling me the truth or are you? I believe you.

I'm willing to take the risk that I may be wrong.

SassyLady
04-26-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm asking you, not her. Is she telling me the truth or are you? I believe you.

I'm willing to take the risk that I may be wrong.

I'm in my own corner. I will not be a part of your feud. I told you previously what I think about the two of you. You need to quit trying to pit the people of this forum against each other.

I will support you if I think you are right and I will do the same for Kathianne.

End of discussion.h

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 09:25 AM
I'm in my own corner. I will not be a part of your feud. I told you previously what I think about the two of you. You need to quit trying to pit the people of this forum against each other.

I will support you if I think you are right and I will do the same for Kathianne.

End of discussion.h

kath says you aren't in MY corner. I think in this thread, she's right.

ConHog
04-27-2012, 10:19 AM
kath says you aren't in MY corner. I think in this thread, she's right.

why would ANYONE get in your corner? The first thing you do when they do get there is kick em.

And I thought Sassy was pretty clear. Sometimes she thinks YOU are in the right and will say so, and sometimes she thinks YOU are in the wrong and will also say so.

Why must we all be your yes men ?

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 03:31 PM
why would ANYONE get in your corner? The first thing you do when they do get there is kick em.

And I thought Sassy was pretty clear. Sometimes she thinks YOU are in the right and will say so, and sometimes she thinks YOU are in the wrong and will also say so.

Why must we all be your yes men ?

No, hardly. I'm just sayin' that Annie is pretty convinced that Sassy isn't my friend.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 03:44 PM
No, hardly. I'm just sayin' that Annie is pretty convinced that Sassy isn't my friend.

And that should affect your friendship with Sassy, why? Treat Sassy the way she is with you and treat Kath how she is with you. And treat me the way I treat you, dumbo! :)

We are in the cage after all!

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 04:28 PM
And that should affect your friendship with Sassy, why? Treat Sassy the way she is with you and treat Kath how she is with you. And treat me the way I treat you, dumbo! :)

We are in the cage after all!

kath seeks to undermine my trust in anyone I may remotely consider a "friend".

ConHog
04-27-2012, 08:13 PM
kath seeks to undermine my trust in anyone I may remotely consider a "friend".

So what? Anyone worthy of actually being your friend will judge you based on their own interactions with you rather than what someone else tells them.

Toro
04-27-2012, 08:15 PM

No, it's just pretty funny.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 10:24 PM
So what? Anyone worthy of actually being your friend will judge you based on their own interactions with you rather than what someone else tells them.

Ya think? Not sure about that. Trust is earned.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Fence sitters end up with splinters.

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Fence sitters end up with splinters.

Not my fence ... made with TREX.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Not my fence ... made with TREX.

Don't kid yourself. You fell off the fence.

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 10:52 PM
Just reading through and certainly amused at the 'hate' posts from Sky and CH. Let's just look at the past few days, whom is calling names against who? Not me. As for the nonsense over Peach, let's take a quick look at the definition of 'intimate':

intimate [in-tuh-mit] Show IPA adjective 1. associated in close personal relations: an intimate friend.

2. characterized by or involving warm friendship or a personally close or familiar association or feeling: an intimate greeting.

3. very private; closely personal: one's intimate affairs.

4. characterized by or suggesting privacy or intimacy (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/intimacy); warmly cozy: an intimate little café.

5. (of an association, knowledge, understanding, etc.) arising from close personal connection or familiar experience.

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Don't kid yourself. You fell off the fence.

More like you pushed me off.

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 10:55 PM

Pushing? That would be violent, no? :laugh2:

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 11:04 PM

Bullshit. You and kath are as thick as thieves.

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Bullshit. You and kath are as thick as thieves.

You would be wrong about this.

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:09 PM
You would be wrong about this.

Some people just look at the 'thanks' from one to another, assuming it's a clique. In reality it's more of a high five for saying what the other agrees with.

I'd say on most issues on the board, you and I are intimate in thought. ;)

fj1200
04-27-2012, 11:12 PM
... you and I are intimate...

That can ONLY mean ONE thing. :eek:

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:14 PM
Some people just look at the 'thanks' from one to another, assuming it's a clique. In reality it's more of a high five for saying what the other agrees with.

I'd say on most issues on the board, you and I are intimate in thought. ;)

Welllll......I think we had huge disagreements on Palin.....huge loss of intimacy.

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Welllll......I think we had huge disagreements on Palin.....huge loss of intimacy.

Very true. Certainly cause for pondering distance, but like many things time solved the problem. ;)

Waiting for the Ron Paul issue to fade, I've some that I consider intimate virtual friends that have had fences raised. LOL!

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:18 PM
That can ONLY mean ONE thing. :eek:

Really? Oh my, you are already on my list. I'm promiscuous like that.

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Really? Oh my, you are already on my list. I'm promiscuous like that.

Can I say bitch in this thread? It's in the Steel Cage....Ok, here goes.

You two-timing, no triple-timing.....oh, whatever-timing bitch that you are ... I thought you and I were an item?

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:24 PM
Can I say bitch in this thread? It's in the Steel Cage....Ok, here goes.

You two-timing, no triple-timing.....oh, whatever-timing bitch that you are ... I thought you and I were an item?

Hey, the way these threads keep bringing me up and my being called all sorts of name, two-timing bitch seems pretty good! LOL!

Hell, seems CH kept a journal of both real and imagined convos with me. He even posted supposed, pm's without my permission. Oh well, somehow I'm not going to go calling him names.

fj1200
04-27-2012, 11:26 PM
^WS hates you, she won't be broken.

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:29 PM

I know, my feelings were so hurt. :crying2:

Love,
The Ice Queen aka such a bitch

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 11:45 PM

I hope you're all enjoying yourselves. YUK YUK YUK.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

fj1200
04-27-2012, 11:51 PM
^Don't F' up a good four-way. :slap:

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:56 PM
^Don't F' up a good four-way. :slap:

You're joining? :beer:

fj1200
04-28-2012, 12:07 AM
^I think the pot just got too rich for my blood.

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:14 AM
^I think the pot just got too rich for my blood.

Yeah ... you better keep your nose clean Mr. Future Pres ..... we don't want someone digging up "racy" things about you!

:slap:

Wind Song
04-28-2012, 12:15 AM
Take care of yourselves. Bye now.

ConHog
04-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Hey, the way these threads keep bringing me up and my being called all sorts of name, two-timing bitch seems pretty good! LOL!

Hell, seems CH kept a journal of both real and imagined convos with me. He even posted supposed, pm's without my permission. Oh well, somehow I'm not going to go calling him names.

Im confused here. I havent cqlled you any names nor intimated anything about pms from or to you

Wind Song
04-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Im confused here. I havent cqlled you any names nor intimated anything about pms from or to you

You don't have to.