PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins..........

SassyLady
04-26-2012, 02:46 AM
How many more before the insanity stops?

Suspect claims he attacked white teen because he was angry over Trayvon case, police say

An black 18-year-old suspected of a violent attack on a white teen told Chicago police the beating was motivated by his anger over the Trayvon Martin case in Florida, MyFoxChicago reports.

Alton Hayes III was charged with a hate crime after he and a 15-year-old attacked the 19-year-old man at about 1:00 a.m. on April 17 in Oak Park, a Chicago suburb.

Police say Hayes and his teenage partner, who has not been named since he is a juvenile, picked the man apparently at random and pinned his arms to the side.

Hayes allegedly then picked up a tree branch and demanded the victim give them his belongings, saying, "Empty your pockets, white boy."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/26/suspect-attacked-white-teen-because-am-angry-about-trayvon/#ixzz1t88juZaM

fj1200
04-26-2012, 07:49 AM
This is very distressing.

The local Starbucks/NRA chapter did a horrible job in training this young man in luring those two young fellas to commit suicide by battery. Windy, why are you not pointing out the racist profiling being done by this hateful coffee drinker? Reese's Pieces and Snapple is not worth a life.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:04 AM

Does it bother you that the boy was charged with a hate crime? Isn't that kind of law repugnant to you?

Dilloduck
04-26-2012, 10:04 AM
Whitey needs to learn that when the piss off black people they retaliate. They ain't putting up with being treated like slaves anymore. Quit pissing off black people ,whitey !

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:07 AM
"Empty your pockets, white boy?"

Hate crime or robbery? You choose.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Does it bother you that the boy was charged with a hate crime? Isn't that kind of law repugnant to you?

There have been 8-12 crimes since the Trayvon incident, where blacks are not only assaulting/killing whites, but they outright state that it's "justice for Trayvon".

How come you aren't posting or showing the passion, or showing you're upset over those cases? There are a few where the black folk weren't charged, a few where they were and a few where the blacks aren't identified. Just odd that you made about 1,000 posts about Trayvon and make this single post about the dozen other cases that came about since the Trayvon incident.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Vigilante justice isn't pretty. Especially now that it's black on white violence.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Vigilante justice isn't pretty. Especially now that it's black on white violence.

But it appears the white on black violence upset you, but you're not very concerned when it's 20x worse by blacks on whites. Odd is all.

Dilloduck
04-26-2012, 10:16 AM

Nope--but apparently it's the alternative when people feel our cops and legal sytem have done a poor job.It's a good thing a lot of people don't act on those feelings.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:17 AM
But it appears the white on black violence upset you, but you're not very concerned when it's 20x worse by blacks on whites. Odd is all.

That's your interpretation, not my position.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Nope--but apparently it's the alternative when people feel our cops and legal sytem have done a poor job.It's a good thing a lot of people don't act on those feelings.

Things could be worse. We could have open carry in every state and civil war all over again.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:26 AM
That's your interpretation, not my position.

Then why did you post till your fingers bled about poor skittle eating Trayvon, and haven't started a single thread about the whites assaulted/killed in retaliation and made maybe 3 posts in a singular thread about whites being killed/assaulted.

It's quite obvious that one subject piques your interest while the other doesn't seem to bother you much.

Dilloduck
04-26-2012, 10:27 AM
Things could be worse. We could have open carry in every state and civil war all over again.

It could be worse than that. Gun ownership could be restricted to only certain people and those people could enslave everyone who didn't have the right to own one.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Then why did you post till your fingers bled about poor skittle eating Trayvon, and haven't started a single thread about the whites assaulted/killed in retaliation and made maybe 3 posts in a singular thread about whites being killed/assaulted.

It's quite obvious that one subject piques your interest while the other doesn't seem to bother you much.

It's your interpretation.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:28 AM

That would mean that the states that DO have open carry would be more violent than states that don't allow it. Otherwise, your thought doesn't hold water. I already know the answer - but how about just ONCE you backup your statement with facts. I'll even say please. Can you please articulate to us, or prove to us, that the states that allow open carry have more criminal element and more shooting problems than states that don't allow?

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:29 AM
It's your interpretation.

No, it's your lack of posting on the other matters. Then give us YOUR interpretation. Why did the Trayvon case garner so much interest from you to have you post for hours on end, but blacks doing similar to whites hasn't done that to you. Give us YOUR reasoning for this...

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:31 AM
That would mean that the states that DO have open carry would be more violent than states that don't allow it. Otherwise, your thought doesn't hold water. I already know the answer - but how about just ONCE you backup your statement with facts. I'll even say please. Can you please articulate to us, or prove to us, that the states that allow open carry have more criminal element and more shooting problems than states that don't allow?

Unfortunately, 28 states currently allow residents to openly carry loaded guns in public without any permitting, screening, or training requirement. Moreover, in those states, individuals can buy guns through private sales without undergoing a background check. That means that residents can carry guns on the street without law enforcement having any idea of whether they have a criminal record, mental health issues, history of domestic violence or substance abuse, etc., etc.

Nine additional states allow open carry via a "Shall-Issue" permitting system like the one Zimmerman went through to get his concealed carry permit in Florida. In these states, the background checks conducted on applicants are shallow and cursory. Training requirements are minimal, never exceeding a single day of training (if there is a training requirement at all). You might recall that Zimmerman assaulted a police officer and was the subject of a prior restraining order and still got his carry permit.

According to the Roberts Supreme Court, the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to bear arms to protect "hearth and home." Carrying a loaded gun in public is therefore a privilege that can, and should be regulated by the state for the benefit of all Americans.
http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/should-people-be-allowed-to-carry-guns-openly/carrying-a-firearm-puts-the-community-at-risk

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:33 AM
And yet the shooting crimes and such are lower in open carry states. Odd, isn't it?

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:36 AM
No, it's your lack of posting on the other matters. Then give us YOUR interpretation. Why did the Trayvon case garner so much interest from you to have you post for hours on end, but blacks doing similar to whites hasn't done that to you. Give us YOUR reasoning for this...

Sassy asked me to post without using the pronoun, "I".

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Sassy asked me to post without using the pronoun, "I".

I'll repeat myself so that you don't go off course and miss my statement which clearly blows your argument out of the water...

And yet the shooting crimes and such are lower in open carry states. Odd, isn't it?

Dilloduck
04-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Unfortunately, 28 states currently allow residents to openly carry loaded guns in public without any permitting, screening, or training requirement. Moreover, in those states, individuals can buy guns through private sales without undergoing a background check. That means that residents can carry guns on the street without law enforcement having any idea of whether they have a criminal record, mental health issues, history of domestic violence or substance abuse, etc., etc.

Nine additional states allow open carry via a "Shall-Issue" permitting system like the one Zimmerman went through to get his concealed carry permit in Florida. In these states, the background checks conducted on applicants are shallow and cursory. Training requirements are minimal, never exceeding a single day of training (if there is a training requirement at all). You might recall that Zimmerman assaulted a police officer and was the subject of a prior restraining order and still got his carry permit.

According to the Roberts Supreme Court, the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to bear arms to protect "hearth and home." Carrying a loaded gun in public is therefore a privilege that can, and should be regulated by the state for the benefit of all Americans.
http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/should-people-be-allowed-to-carry-guns-openly/carrying-a-firearm-puts-the-community-at-risk

It is regulated. There are many who have lost their right to possess a firearm.

fj1200
04-26-2012, 10:40 AM

The law is repugnant but it should be applied equally, no?

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:43 AM
I'll repeat myself so that you don't go off course and miss my statement which clearly blows your argument out of the water...

Your premise is that crimes of violence are lower in states with open carry laws. Link?

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:44 AM
It is regulated. There are many who have lost their right to possess a firearm.

Refute the article with facts.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Your premise is that crimes of violence are lower in states with open carry laws. Link?

YOU stated first that it would be another civil war if open carry applied everywhere, so it's up to YOU to articulate that open carry equates to violence. I have no desire to do your homework so you can make snide comments and bypass my collection of data. But I know for a fact you're wrong, AGAIN.

There is very little crime in the areas in the USA that have the most guns.

fj1200
04-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Unfortunately...

Your opinion? or statistically based?

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:53 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_Guns,_Less_Crime

Follow the links at bottom for data, then visit the FBI site for additional data, then Google is your friend when doing individual state data. I'm sorry you don't like the FACTS, WS, but you CLAIM it would be civil war in the US if open carry was allowed everywhere, but the facts and statistics show that where there are the most guns, and open carry areas, there are less crimes.

gabosaurus
04-26-2012, 10:56 AM

Well, my guess is that the media needs to stop reporting and anguishing over every single case first. But they won't, because that is what they do.
When you have a 24 hour news cycle to fill and are dependent on ratings/readers to survive, you are going to fan whatever fires you can find/set.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 10:56 AM
YOU stated first that it would be another civil war if open carry applied everywhere, so it's up to YOU to articulate that open carry equates to violence. I have no desire to do your homework so you can make snide comments and bypass my collection of data. But I know for a fact you're wrong, AGAIN.

There is very little crime in the areas in the USA that have the most guns.

Provide facts with your premise.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Provide facts with your premise.

Already did, which you'll ignore and refuse to follow all the associated links. It's data that is EASILY found for ANYONE truly wanting to know. You don't want the facts as it proves you wrong.

Dilloduck
04-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Refute the article with facts.

I've learned that continually providing you with facts is a waste of time. They mean nothing to you. Sophistry gets boring after a while. Do you have anything else?

SassyLady
04-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Does it bother you that the boy was charged with a hate crime? Isn't that kind of law repugnant to you?As I've stated before....all crime is hate based and there should be no specific category for some crimes than others. Assault is assault whether white on white, black on white, white on black, black on black!

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 11:42 AM
As I've stated before....all crime is hate based and there should be no specific category for some crimes than others. Assault is assault whether white on white, black on white, white on black, black on black!

Thank you. The position of this entire community on the topic of hate crime is crystal clear.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 11:43 AM
I've learned that continually providing you with facts is a waste of time. They mean nothing to you. Sophistry gets boring after a while. Do you have anything else?

Hmm, refusal to provide facts. OK.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Thank you. The position of this entire community on the topic of hate crime is crystal clear.

Yes, that a crime is a crime is a crime. Not just playing the selective victim mentality.

Dilloduck

Why don't you work up an anti-bullying thread.? Maybe you can get some traction with that.

jimnyc

There's been no less than 50x that you were politely asked for facts in various threads over the months, and your reply was "Do your own homework".

Just more hypocritical crap from you.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Why don't you work up an anti-bullying thread.? Maybe you can get some traction with that.

No, thanks.

Dilloduck
04-26-2012, 11:45 AM

No--refusal to perform for you. Nice try tho.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 03:42 PM
No--refusal to perform for you. Nice try tho.

OK. I'll remember that the next time you ask me for proof of anything.:laugh:

Missileman
04-26-2012, 03:49 PM

Mugging someone is your definition of vigilante justice? Are you really this stupid?

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Mugging someone is your definition of vigilante justice? Are you really this stupid?

This is your last chance. I don't talk to people who call me names.

The racial crimes that are retaliatory for Trayvon Martin are a form of vigilante justice, IMO.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 04:23 PM

The racial crimes that are retaliatory for Trayvon Martin are a form of vigilante justice, IMO.

First off, vigilantes go after actual criminals. These idiots going after innocent people is in no way a form of being a vigilante.

Secondly, the bold is hilarious. You DEMAND to be banned while using the C word, and have resorted to name calling with at least 5 members I can think of now. Why does everyone get a line drawn with you, but you don't think you should respect any lines?

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Too bad.

jimnyc
04-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Too bad.

Too bad you won't be using them either then, hypocrite.

Missileman
04-26-2012, 04:34 PM

It might be if they were against Zimmerman. As things stand right now, Zimmerman didn't do anything that requires any justice, vigilante or otherwise. Against someone who had nothing to do with Martin, definitely NOT any form of justice.

I didn't call you anything, I asked you a question.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 05:16 PM
It might be if they were against Zimmerman. As things stand right now, Zimmerman didn't do anything that requires any justice, vigilante or otherwise. Against someone who had nothing to do with Martin, definitely NOT any form of justice.

I didn't call you anything, I asked you a question.

Eye for an eye.

Missileman
04-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Eye for an eye.

That argument doesn't pertain in this case. The white man who got mugged had done nothing worthy of retribution.

fj1200
04-26-2012, 09:29 PM

Yes you do, you talk to everyone after constantly telling them that you will never respond to them again.

Wind Song
04-26-2012, 09:32 PM
That argument doesn't pertain in this case. The white man who got mugged had done nothing worthy of retribution.

I agree that this racial violence was undeserving. No one deserves such treatment. I am a strong proponent supporting bias crime prosecution.

Nonetheless, this incident was tagged to Trayvon Martin's death. White people are convinced that they are going to see more black on white crime than before. I don't think that way.

Do you have any idea how young black men feel about Martin's killing?

Missileman
04-26-2012, 09:48 PM
I agree that this racial violence was undeserving.

Yet you tagged it as "justice".

Dilloduck
04-26-2012, 10:10 PM
I agree that this racial violence was undeserving. No one deserves such treatment. I am a strong proponent supporting bias crime prosecution.

Nonetheless, this incident was tagged to Trayvon Martin's death. White people are convinced that they are going to see more black on white crime than before. I don't think that way.

Do you have any idea how young black men feel about Martin's killing?

Sharpton and Martin's family are begging for there to be no rioting on the anniversary of the Rodney King verdict. Who do you think they are talking to?

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 08:13 AM
I wasn't aware of Sharpton or the Martin family's request for no rioting until you mentioned it. I don't watch TV.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 09:14 AM
I wasn't aware of Sharpton or the Martin family's request for no rioting until you mentioned it. I don't watch TV.

Exactly---his message wasn't aimed at you.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Exactly---his message wasn't aimed at you.

It sounds like you're very worried about African Americans rioting over the Martin/Zimmerman case.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 09:31 AM
It sounds like you're very worried about African Americans rioting over the Martin/Zimmerman case.

Not at all. Sounds more like Sharpton is. You see he is the one already trying to discourage it---not me.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 09:34 AM
Not at all. Sounds more like Sharpton is. You see he is the one already trying to discourage it---not me.

I think he's posing. I think he knows perfectly well that rioting isn't likely to happen. He's like a rooster puffing up his feathers.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 09:39 AM
I think he's posing. I think he knows perfectly well that rioting isn't likely to happen. He's like a rooster puffing up his feathers.

Since riots with fatalities have occured in the past in similar circumstances he would be a fool to ignore history and he can't help looking like a rooster. God made him that way.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Since riots with fatalities have occured in the past in similar circumstances he would be a fool to ignore history and he can't help looking like a rooster. God made him that way.

Context. The Rodney King riots occurred after how many runnings of the video of the cops beating him. The media has a lot of responsibility in this.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 09:45 AM
and you see no media influence in the Martin case ?

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 09:48 AM
and you see no media influence in the Martin case ?

I didn't say that. Obviously, this is a HUGE media event. I see books and mini-series in the future. It reminds me of the Scott Peterson trial. They thought Peterson couldn't get a fair trial either, but he did.

tailfins
04-27-2012, 09:49 AM
Eye for an eye.

This is so similar to Actos de Repudio that it's scary. If you are in favor of this, you are cut from the same cloth as the Castro Brothers.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 09:52 AM
I didn't say that. Obviously, this is a HUGE media event. I see books and mini-series in the future.

Then what's all this business about context. The media is already busy making a case for poor Martin and Blacks still feel victimized. A powder keg as Sharpton recognizes. He just doesn't like to talk about his contribution to it.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 09:53 AM
This is so similar to Actos de Repudio that it's scary. If you are in favor of this, you are cut from the same cloth as the Castro Brothers.

Buddhists don't go for an eye for an eye. If you think I do, then you've misunderstood my post.

ConHog
04-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Context. The Rodney King riots occurred after how many runnings of the video of the cops beating him. The media has a lot of responsibility in this.

No, niggers who feel entitled have a lot of responsibility for things like that. And when I say niggers, I don't mean black people, I mean thug niggers.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Then what's all this business about context. The media is already busy making a case for poor Martin and Blacks still feel victimized. A powder keg as Sharpton recognizes. He just doesn't like to talk about his contribution to it.

That's unfair. The media is also making a case that Zimmerman is the victim. The right is also flaming the situation.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 10:32 AM
No, niggers who feel entitled have a lot of responsibility for things like that. And when I say niggers, I don't mean black people, I mean thug niggers.

The fact that you use this term is telling. I never used that term, NEVER. I know what it feels like to have it slammed at me in anger. I've been called a "nigger lover" all my life, since I was a small child.

I'm truly shocked by this post.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 10:36 AM
That's unfair. The media is also making a case that Zimmerman is the victim. The right is also flaming the situation.

There's nothing unfair here. Whites have just as much right to riot as blacks. They just don't tend to do it when one of their own race seems to get a bad legal deal.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 10:38 AM
There's nothing unfair here. Whites have just as much right to riot as blacks. They just don't tend to do it when one of their own race seems to get a bad legal deal.

You misunderstood my point. I'm saying that both the left and the right in media are flaming this case. The right flames it with their 'right to kill" , stand your ground position, and poor Zimmerman as victim.

The left does the opposite with Zimmerman as enemy.

Neither is treating this case fairly.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 10:42 AM
You misunderstood my point. I'm saying that both the left and the right in media are flaming this case. The right flames it with their 'right to kill" , stand your ground position, and poor Zimmerman as victim.

The left does the opposite with Zimmerman as enemy.

Neither is treating this case fairly.

Welcome to the real world.

ConHog
04-27-2012, 10:43 AM
The fact that you use this term is telling. I never used that term, NEVER. I know what it feels like to have it slammed at me in anger. I've been called a "nigger lover" all my life, since I was a small child.

I am not surprised that you are shocked. Why can a black guy call a piece of shit black a nigger and a white guy can't?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 10:48 AM

Do you show and feel as much shock when the overwhelming majority of black people use the term? And if out in public, do you go up to them and show your disgust?

ConHog
04-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Do you show and feel as much shock when the overwhelming majority of black people use the term? And if out in public, do you go up to them and show your disgust?

I don't know about you, but I would feel perfectly comfortable using the word around I'll use Darin as an example here, but I'd NEVER call him that, simply because he isn't one. Sky doesn't seem to grasp the difference between using a word and directly calling someone something.........

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 11:37 AM
I don't know about you, but I would feel perfectly comfortable using the word around I'll use Darin as an example here, but I'd NEVER call him that, simply because he isn't one. Sky doesn't seem to grasp the difference between using a word and directly calling someone something.........

If it's a thug wearing his pants below his shorts, ass hanging out and grills in his teeth -walks into a store where I'm at and says to his friend "wassup nigger this and wassup nigger that" I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest to immediately use the term myself. #1 - if one person uses it, then don't act offended a few minutes later when another does. I don't buy that lame shit that "we can call one another that, but it's an insult from whitey" - tough shit.

#2 - look up the definition. I've worked with suit wearing college educated black folks, They are NOT niggers. The guys I described earlier are. In fact, whites in poor areas refer to one another as such as it fits the definition. Sorry to break the news to blacks, but they don't get to own a word because they feel more offended.

fj1200
04-27-2012, 12:41 PM

The riots happened after the verdict, not after the showings of the video.

He's trying to walk away from things going downhill fast. I don't think he talks much about Tawana Brawley these days either.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 02:46 PM

WTF? There weren't riots for a LONG time after they started airing the footage. It was after the court found the officers not guilty that the thug idiots came out and tried to burn down their own buildings and assault any white person within a 20 mile square radius.

That's why it doesn't matter about this case with Trayvon going to court. Hasn't everyone, including YOU, stated "We just want an arrest and let the courts decide" - now WHAT do you think is going to happen if Zimmerman is found not guilty? I'll guarantee you that certain areas riot and look like the Bronx Zoo that evening.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 03:26 PM
I am not surprised that you are shocked. Why can a black guy call a piece of shit black a nigger and a white guy can't?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

You're using the term, "nigger" as a weapon, not a term of endearment.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 03:27 PM
WTF? There weren't riots for a LONG time after they started airing the footage. It was after the court found the officers not guilty that the thug idiots came out and tried to burn down their own buildings and assault any white person within a 20 mile square radius.

That's why it doesn't matter about this case with Trayvon going to court. Hasn't everyone, including YOU, stated "We just want an arrest and let the courts decide" - now WHAT do you think is going to happen if Zimmerman is found not guilty? I'll guarantee you that certain areas riot and look like the Bronx Zoo that evening.

What do I think will happen if Zimmerman is found "not guilty"? Nothing. Zimmerman will live the rest of his days as a hero/celebrity, probably write a book and have a movie.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 03:28 PM

Ask Darin how he feels about you using the term "nigger" the way you have.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 03:29 PM

I don't think ANYONE should use that term, "nigger". No, I'm not in the habit of going up to strangers and giving them my cultural sensitivity training. I would correct a co-worker, though.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Welcome to the real world.

I've never been anywhere else but the real world.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 03:37 PM
What do I think will happen if Zimmerman is found "not guilty"? Nothing. Zimmerman will live the rest of his days as a hero/celebrity, probably write a book and have a movie.

And you think the black folks, that have nothing to do with this case, will remain peaceful throughout a not guilty verdict? Hell, blacks already assaulting whites simply because Zimmerman got bail! You're being naive if you think they won't riot if Zimmerman walks.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 03:39 PM
I don't think ANYONE should use that term, "nigger". No, I'm not in the habit of going up to strangers and giving them my cultural sensitivity training. I would correct a co-worker, though.

You'll correct everyone but the black people who say it, at least that's what it sounds like.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Ask Darin how he feels about you using the term "nigger" the way you have.

If Darin referred to himself as a "nigger" EVEN ONCE on this board, I would purposely call him that forever, maybe even put it in my signature! LOL

Hiya, Darin, my soul brother friend! :afro: Please get me some white bread, toasted, dry, with nothin' on it - and my friend will take four whole fried chickens and a Coke :laugh2:

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 03:44 PM
And you think the black folks, that have nothing to do with this case, will remain peaceful throughout a not guilty verdict? Hell, blacks already assaulting whites simply because Zimmerman got bail! You're being naive if you think they won't riot if Zimmerman walks.

I have more faith in African American citizens than you do.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 03:46 PM

Faith has nothing to do with it. The fact is, black people use the term nigger infinitely more than every other race put together. Then you want to fault the few non-blacks for saying it, while "having faith" in the blacks that use it as often as a white man says "the".

tailfins
04-27-2012, 03:52 PM

As the decades go by, my faith in blacks doesn't go up, but my faith in whites goes down. My perspective in my younger days was from segregationist parents. Do you consider it a virtue to reach equality that way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEyoJKSPL_I

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 04:02 PM
As the decades go by, my faith in blacks doesn't go up, but my faith in whites goes down. My perspective in my younger days was from segregationist parents. Do you consider it a virtue to reach equality that way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEyoJKSPL_I

If I get that song stuck in my head I'm gonna steal your fucking Skittles. :death:

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Faith has nothing to do with it. The fact is, black people use the term nigger infinitely more than every other race put together. Then you want to fault the few non-blacks for saying it, while "having faith" in the blacks that use it as often as a white man says "the".

You don't get it. I don't think you're CAPABLE of getting it. "Nigger" is a slave word. African Americans using it toward each other to reduce the sting of the white man's use of it--which is to claim racial superiority. YOU as a bigoted white boy don't have the "privelege" of using that term.

I don't think ANYONE should use it. I've had it used on me all my life, because I've always had close friends with darker skin than mine.

I have faith in human beings--African Americans included. I don't think they will riot.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 04:35 PM
You don't get it. I don't think you're CAPABLE of getting it. "Nigger" is a slave word. African Americans using it toward each other to reduce the sting of the white man's use of it--which is to claim racial superiority. YOU as a bigoted white boy don't have the "privelege" of using that term.

I don't think ANYONE should use it. I've had it used on me all my life, because I've always had close friends with darker skin than mine.

I have faith in human beings--African Americans included. I don't think they will riot.

I'll give 10-1 odds that they riot if Zimmerman is found not guilty. Hell, I'll give YOU 20-1 odds. Let me know how much you would like to wager...

And Btw, I have the privilege of saying the word "nigger" any damn time I want, and there's really nothing you can do about it. No different than the tons of blacks who use the term, and there's nothing I can do about it. And just as I am not superior to them, they are not superior in a manner that they can use a word but I need to walk on egg shells and avoid it. Ain't happening.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 04:40 PM
I'll give 10-1 odds that they riot if Zimmerman is found not guilty. Hell, I'll give YOU 20-1 odds. Let me know how much you would like to wager...

And Btw, I have the privilege of saying the word "nigger" any damn time I want, and there's really nothing you can do about it. No different than the tons of blacks who use the term, and there's nothing I can do about it. And just as I am not superior to them, they are not superior in a manner that they can use a word but I need to walk on egg shells and avoid it. Ain't happening.

Fine. Use the term "nigger" as a weapon. No surprise there, white boy.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Fine. Use the term "nigger" as a weapon. No surprise there, white boy.

Nothing you make up and think in that little head of yours surprises me. Your hatred for anything "man" has left you as a blathering beanhead.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Nothing you make up and think in that little head of yours surprises me. Your hatred for anything "man" has left you as a blathering beanhead.

Nothing you exaggerate surprises me either. I loved my dad, my grandfather, my husband, my men friends, gay and straight.

You want to peg me as a man hater because I won't let you get away with your priveleged crap.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Nothing you exaggerate surprises me either. I loved my dad, my grandfather, my husband, my men friends, gay and straight.

You want to peg me as a man hater because I won't let you get away with your priveleged crap.

If you didn't continually spout off about how much you hate men, and how men have always beat women, and are responsible for all rapes, and 90& of men are racist. I'm only going by what I read you posting.

Trigg
04-27-2012, 04:50 PM

Where is the vigilante part of this violence?

The stories I've read involve RANDOM people being beaten by mobs of people.

Seems to me blacks are taking this opportunity to simply beat white people for Trayvon, completely ignoring the FACT that Zimm is hispanic and not white. Idiots.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 04:51 PM
If you didn't continually spout off about how much you hate men, and how men have always beat women, and are responsible for all rapes, and 90& of men are racist. I'm only going by what I read you posting.

You're right. I get on your nerves. I'm a feminist, it's my "job" to tweak you. I think you feel badly about what some men do to women and what racists do. I'll give you credit for that.

You're fun to fight with.

jimnyc
04-27-2012, 04:53 PM
You're right. I get on your nerves. I'm a feminist, it's my "job" to tweak you. I think you feel badly about what some men do to women and what racists do. I'll give you credit for that.

You're fun to fight with.

You're not. You're fun to debate with though, at least until you start making shit up and taking everything out of context and then making yourself a victim when you are never victimized.

Trigg
04-27-2012, 04:54 PM

That is the dumbest thing you've posted so far.

Attacking random white people in chicago for a crime a hispanic commited in Florida is assinine. Made more idiotic by the fact that blacks don't even care that they're attacking the wrong racial group.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Where is the vigilante part of this violence?

The stories I've read involve RANDOM people being beaten by mobs of people.

Seems to me blacks are taking this opportunity to simply beat white people for Trayvon, completely ignoring the FACT that Zimm is hispanic and not white. Idiots.

The guy who chased the radio/car thief for many blocks before grabbing and then getting socked by a bag of radios stabbed the thief to death and walked free.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 05:00 PM
That is the dumbest thing you've posted so far.

Attacking random white people in chicago for a crime a hispanic commited in Florida is assinine. Made more idiotic by the fact that blacks don't even care that they're attacking the wrong racial group.

I completely agree with you, that attacking random white people for a crime committed in Florida is asinine. You last sentence, which I highlighted, is racist.

Zimmerman is bi-racial, white and hispanic.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 05:04 PM

You mean they won't riot again ?

Wind Song
You mean they won't riot again ?

No, they won't.

Trigg
The guy who chased the radio/car thief for many blocks before grabbing and then getting socked by a bag of radios stabbed the thief to death and walked free.

the guy was a THIEF, and the man was chasing him to get HIS stuff back. At least you're right this is vigilante justice.....and the guy deserved to walk free. If the guy hadn't been stealing things he wouldn't have been stabbed. See how that works and I don't even know the race of the people involved, if the thief is white I hold the same oppinion.

Random people being beated into a coma for being white isn't the same thing.

You can not be this dense.

I'm completely shocked that you think blacks won't riot if Zimm is found not guilty. They're already beating random white people and Zimm is in jail, they'll go nuts if he's released.

Trigg
04-27-2012, 05:05 PM
No, they won't.

are you going to eat crow when you're proven wrong??

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 05:07 PM
the guy was a THIEF, and the man was chasing him to get HIS stuff back. At least you're right this is vigilante justice.....and the guy deserved to walk free. If the guy hadn't been stealing things he wouldn't have been stabbed. See how that works and I don't even know the race of the people involved, if the thief is white I hold the same oppinion.

Random people being beated into a coma for being white isn't the same thing.

You can not be this dense.

I'm completely shocked that you think blacks won't riot if Zimm is found not guilty. They're already beating random white people and Zimm is in jail, they'll go nuts if he's released.

I agree with you. I can't believe you didn't read my sentence agreeing with you. (about the random race related violence, its wrong).

Burglary is NOT a capital offense. If that yahoo hadn't decided to play cop, and had reported the crime and let the cops do their jobs, the thief would have been tried and found guilty of burglary and served his sentence.

Zimmerman will be a rich and free man, and the Martin family will have some peace that a trial was held.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 05:07 PM
No, they won't.

What's different this time ?

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 05:13 PM
are you going to eat crow when you're proven wrong??

No, I think I'll just admit I was wrong.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 05:14 PM
What's different this time ?

The causes and conditions.

Dilloduck
04-27-2012, 05:37 PM
The causes and conditions.

the cause will be the same---a not guilty verdict. What conditions are different ?

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 05:48 PM
the cause will be the same---a not guilty verdict. What conditions are different ?

No Darrell Gates this time.

Wind Song
04-27-2012, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-f-l2Pbn8