PDA

View Full Version : I had really bad day today!

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:29 PM
Just so everyone knows why I'm a little crazy in some of the threads .....

Went to court today thinking I would have my divorce finalized....not only did it not happen, we are back to square one with negotiations! This was after a four hour conference with us and our lawyers. Hubby and my lawyer had a major battle of wills regarding one little, frigging paragraph. Now everything is off the table. I've spent more than $30K on this shit and I'm tired of it.

So, rather than degrade any of the threads I'm currently posting in, I will bring my shit here so I can feel sorry for myself and wallow in self-pity.

Can you guys please give me some empathy/sympathy?

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:32 PM

Went to court today thinking I would have my divorce finalized....not only did it not happen, we are back to square one with negotiations! This was after a four hour conference with us and our lawyers. Hubby and my lawyer had a major battle of wills regarding one little, frigging paragraph. Now everything is off the table. I've spent more than $30K on this shit and I'm tired of it.

So, rather than degrade any of the threads I'm currently posting in, I will bring my shit here so I can feel sorry for myself and wallow in self-pity.

OMG! Your in my thoughts and prayers. Been there and done that.

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:34 PM
How about some rep ... after all, you guys are my bosom buddies and I can't believe no one is giving me rep!! You've outed me with the new comers by all the thanks, but no rep. What gives!?

:cheer5:

DragonStryk72

I know a guy with forty acres and a backhoe.....

I mean, I wish there was something I could do, SassyLady.

Also, to be a little argumentative, i've been going over a bunch of threads, and you weren't being crazy in any of them.

Kathianne

Whoops, just an aside, since you're not single, can I have Dragon? :scared:

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:35 PM
How about some rep ... after all, you guys are my bosom buddies and I can't believe no one is giving me rep!! You've outed me with the new comers by all the thanks, but no rep. What gives!?

I tried. Seems I'm out with our intimacy factor!

fj1200
04-27-2012, 11:36 PM
... and you weren't being crazy in any of them.

True.

I've heard things about him today that just can't be unheard. :eek:

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:38 PM

I might be willing to share you two-timing beotch! Must get permission from DS....oh, what the hell, I think he's up for it.

Oooppss!

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:39 PM
I might be willing to share you two-timing beotch! Must get permission from DS....oh, what the hell, I think he's up for it.

Oooppss!

It's getting warm here!

DragonStryk72
True.

Well, let me regale you. lol, yeah, I'm just one of those folks who doesn't bother hiding anything. There's no real point to it, and I've found I'm happier for it.

SassyLady
I know a guy with forty acres and a backhoe.....

I mean, I wish there was something I could do, SassyLady.

Also, to be a little argumentative, i've been going over a bunch of threads, and you weren't being crazy in any of them.

OK...being a little silly.

Example:

You did know that I propositioned you and then found out that Kathianne is cheating on me? And, she wants to cheat on me with you, too!!!

Also, used the "bitch" word ... which kinda feels Sassy like.

Kathianne
Well, let me regale you. lol, yeah, I'm just one of those folks who doesn't bother hiding anything. There's no real point to it, and I've found I'm happier for it.

and one meets interesting people, no? ;)

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:40 PM
True.

What, like he's HOT!???

Yeah, baby! His posts are turning me on.

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:41 PM

Example:

You did know that I propositioned you and then found out that Kathianne is cheating on me? And, she wants to cheat on me with you, too!!!

Not too mention we're turning DS into some virtual boy toy! We bad. I'm just a two-timing, ice queen!

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:41 PM
Oh, and Dragon ... ask FJ ... I threw a pie at him ... he hasn't given it back yet, though.

DragonStryk72
04-27-2012, 11:42 PM

Example:

Yeah, you're really gonna have to up the crazy quotient. I mean, seriously, I've been dealing with WS this whole week, then there's my own family members.

And point of order: if both of you are okay with it, and in on it, it's not really cheating, now is it?

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:42 PM

OMG!!!

Are you really going to reveal all?

Sassy is drooling ..............:happy0100:

DragonStryk72
04-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Oh, and Dragon ... ask FJ ... I threw a pie at him ... he hasn't given it back yet, though.

I wouldn't give your pie back, either. lol

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:44 PM
Yeah, you're really gonna have to up the crazy quotient. I mean, seriously, I've been dealing with WS this whole week, then there's my own family members.

And point of order: if both of you are okay with it, and in on it, it's not really cheating, now is it?

No, but FJ might call it cooperative!

:laugh::laugh:

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:44 PM
I wouldn't give your pie back, either. lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That one really hit my tickle spot!!!! Love it!

DragonStryk72
04-27-2012, 11:45 PM
OMG!!!

Are you really going to reveal all?

Sassy is drooling ..............:happy0100:

lol, I follow a very simple guideline "Never ask me a question you're not sure you want the answer to, cause I will give a full answer."

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:46 PM

FJ is another that is impossible not to get along with, though he's frustrating for those that don't like to think. ;)

SassyLady
lol, I follow a very simple guideline "Never ask me a question you're not sure you want the answer to, cause I will give a full answer."

Boxers or briefs?

fj1200

I'm not a big fan of pie but I'm a less big fan of giving a dessert item back. :poke:

Kathianne
Boxers or briefs?

:laugh2: He's not Bill Clinton!

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Guess we are having way too much fun for some people. I think we offended someone! :cheerss:

DragonStryk72
04-27-2012, 11:48 PM
Boxers or briefs?

boxer-briefs, or boxers.

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:48 PM
:laugh2: He's not Bill Clinton!

Commando!?!

Woot!

fj1200
04-27-2012, 11:49 PM
No, but FJ might call it cooperative!

:laugh::laugh:

Oh for those liberal single days. :laugh:

My mind just went to a bad place.

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:49 PM
boxer-briefs, or boxers.

Oh, I thought Kath inferred that you went commando!

I don't care what my men wear as long as they know when to take them off.

:coffee:

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Oh for those liberal single days. :laugh:

My mind just went to a bad place.

Didn't you just the 60's?!!

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:50 PM

Seems your day is ending better than the middle. Glad for some laughs!

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:53 PM

Whoa! This is sounding a lot like two cougars and a cub! No doubt, cat fight! :catfight:

fj1200
Didn't you just the 60's?!!

The best four months of my life. ;)

DragonStryk72

Yeah, it's really an art form. You can't just whip off the clothing like "Well, I'm naked, let's do this." There's a finesse to it. Maybe doing housework with the office shirt unbuttoned, something like that, a buildup.

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:55 PM
Yeah, it's really an art form. You can't just whip off the clothing like "Well, I'm naked, let's do this." There's a finesse to it. Maybe doing housework with the office shirt unbuttoned, something like that, a buildup.

Now that's hot!

SassyLady
04-27-2012, 11:55 PM

Having major hot flash ... you know, I've been separated for 2.5 years.....starting to growl! No more purring tonight.

Someone is about to get a taste of Sassy's claws.

DragonStryk72
04-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Now that's hot!

For bonus points, I work with cedar, so I smell like it when I come in from projects.

Kathianne
04-27-2012, 11:57 PM
For bonus points, I work with cedar, so I smell like it when I come in from projects.

Like a Christmas tree! :smoke:

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:01 AM

Gosh dang it!!! I love men who can work with their hands and wear tool belts ..... reminds me of gunslingers of the old west ....

Do you have your shirt on or off while wearing your tool belt.

DragonStryk72
04-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Gosh dang it!!! I love men who can work with their hands and wear tool belts ..... reminds me of gunslingers of the old west ....

Do you have your shirt on or off while wearing your tool belt.

Generally? An unbuttoned flanel shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

Shadow
04-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Commando!?!

Woot!

:smoke:

Kathianne
04-28-2012, 12:04 AM

For the workout too? Just saw the physical fitness thread. ;)

All this talk, I'm just about ready to climb the stairs!

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:05 AM

OK......take me home now!!! I'm ready to see you clean house or build something..... god, I love foreplay!

Kathianne
04-28-2012, 12:05 AM
I think FJ's wife must have grabbed him off computer!

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:06 AM
For the workout too? Just saw the physical fitness thread. ;)

All this talk, I'm just about ready to climb the stairs!

I'm climbing the walls!!

:laugh2::laugh2:

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Just wanted to say that you guys are awesome!! I really needed this. I've laughed so hard tonight and I feel better already.

Y'all are invited over to have a giant pillow fight at Sassy's house! I'll get the hot tub going, put some refreshments out and DS will putter around the kitchen for a while..........

:pillowfight:

DragonStryk72
04-28-2012, 12:08 AM
OK......take me home now!!! I'm ready to see you clean house or build something..... god, I love foreplay!

Actually, I love foreplay. It's fantastic, and I think guys generally underestimate it's fun and effectiveness.

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Actually, I love foreplay. It's fantastic, and I think guys generally underestimate it's fun and effectiveness.

Ya think!???

DragonStryk72
04-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Just wanted to say that you guys are awesome!! I really needed this. I've laughed so hard tonight and I feel better already.

Y'all are invited over to have a giant pillow fight at Sassy's house! I'll get the hot tub going, put some refreshments out and DS will putter around the kitchen for a while..........

:pillowfight:

I could make my chicken lasagna

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:10 AM
I could make my chicken lasagna

Honey, I'm sure you could make brussell sprouts and they would be delicious!! Who's gonna notice anyway with you and your flannel?

DragonStryk72
04-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Ya think!???

lol, oh yeah. my favorite act only occurs during foreplay as opposed to during actual sex.

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:12 AM
lol, oh yeah. my favorite act only occurs during foreplay as opposed to during actual sex.

Purrrrrrrrr/growlllllllllll

Sometimes just talking to me creates the same result.

DragonStryk72
04-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Purrrrrrrrr/growlllllllllll

Sometimes just talking to me creates the same result.

As we can tell, I'm fairly good at that part. My specialty is emails and texts.

Anyway, I gotta get some sleep. I have to hang drywall in about 9 hours, and I could use the rest.

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:18 AM
As we can tell, I'm fairly good at that part. My specialty is emails and texts.

Anyway, I gotta get some sleep. I have to hang drywall in about 9 hours, and I could use the rest.

I helped put up drywall in our home ... over 2400 sq. ft. with 14 foot ceilings. I have experience ... I'll come help just so I can watch you with your tool belt on!

So, get lots of rest young man!!! The cougars are circling.

Wind Song
04-28-2012, 12:51 AM
This being human is a guest-house.
Every morning a new arrival.

A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!

Even if they're a crowd of sorrows,
Who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture.

Still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.

The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
meet them at the door laughing,
and invite them in.

Be grateful for whoever comes,
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.

Rumi

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 12:55 AM
This is my gift to you

PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support,
to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.
They may seem like a godsend and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at
an inconvenient time, this person will say or do
something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.!

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons,
things you must build upon in order to have a solid
emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the
lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all
other relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my/Someone life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime

Read more: http://www.unp.me/f38/reason-why-some-people-come-in-your-life-21216/#ixzz1tJOGP93r

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 02:56 AM

Had to come back and post this for everyone - Orgasmic Simulator

http://www.bitoffun.com/weird_stuff_orgasmic_simulator.htm

Report back how many times you had to hit the OK button to reach orgasm!!

tailfins
04-28-2012, 07:08 AM

How about a heads up instead? I smell a rat. Could it be that your lawyer picked a fight with your husband to run up a legal bill? Just asking.

Trigg
04-28-2012, 10:08 AM
well this thread certaily got my morning off to a good start. :laugh:

Hope today is better than yesterday sassy!

DragonStryk72
04-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Had to come back and post this for everyone - Orgasmic Simulator

http://www.bitoffun.com/weird_stuff_orgasmic_simulator.htm

Report back how many times you had to hit the OK button to reach orgasm!!

ConHog
04-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Divorce sure can make people act shitty. Especially when kids and money are involved. My sister divorced her ex husband last year and the son of a bitch sued wanting part of the farm that I inherited from my grandfather, claiming that the farm was actually split between the grandkids but put fully in my name so that it couldn't be part of any court proceedings against other people. LOL

SassyLady
04-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Divorce sure can make people act shitty. No kids, and after attorney fees, no more money.

fj1200
04-28-2012, 10:41 PM
I think FJ's wife must have grabbed him off computer!

I wish, over-promise once and you're F'ed.

http://www.bitoffun.com/notes/honest_lover.htm

:laugh:

SassyLady
04-29-2012, 12:37 AM
I wish, over-promise once and you're F'ed.

http://www.bitoffun.com/notes/honest_lover.htm

:laugh:

Great Video!!! :laugh2: